Teddy's Auctioned Off Ep. 02

Story Info
Teddy goes on the auction block.
3.6k words
4.58
13.3k
10

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PART 2 -- THE AUCTION

Teddy is auctioned off as a sex slave for the weekend.

CHAPTER 3 -- THE MEAT MARKET AUCTION BEGINS

Teddy had no idea how long the Meat Rack lasted. An hour? At least an hour. So many people had gotten a close look at his dick. So many people had stroked their fingers down his chest, his nipples, his back, his ass, his legs, his feet. So many people had examined and groped his naked body.

A bell chimed and the lights flickered. Guests started to meander out of the Meat Rack towards the main room. The auction was about to begin.

The cable holding Teddy's bound hands aloft was lowered and remove, though his wrists remained shackled. His hands and arms tingled as blood flow was restored.

He could even cup his dick with his hands to try to hide it, but why bother? Hundreds of people had already seen it flaccid and erect.

He could hear a man speaking on a microphone in the other room but couldn't quite make out what he was saying. A few moments later, a door opened at other end of the two platforms, and the first three slaves on the opposite platform were escorted off and brought shackled into the main room.

There was more undecipherable murmuring over the microphone for about five minutes, and then he heard the auctioneer boom out, "Lot number one!"

Moments later, a fourth person was taken from the opposite platform and brought into the main room. Maybe five minutes later, he heard audience applause -- presumably at the end of the first auction -- and then, "Lot number two!"

If the first three to be brought in were lots one, two, and three, and they were going in order down the first platform, that could make the brunette girl across from him Lot 12. He already heard the Overseer call him Lot 13, so he'd be auctioned right after her, assuming they looped over to him to keep the lots auctioned in numeric order. If they started at the same end of his platform, he'd be twenty-fourth and the last one called.

Each auction was taking about five minutes, and as soon as one was done, the next auction commenced while another slave from the Meat Rack brought to wait in the wings.

After nearly an hour, the brunette girl in creamy satin lingerie was the only slave left on the first platform. She flashed Teddy a nervous smile as one of the wranglers collected her to bring to the stage.

Despite spending an hour stretched and exposed on the Meat Rack and then another hour waiting to be brought to auction, Teddy wasn't tired of standing. He wasn't thirsty and didn't need to use the bathroom. He wondered if the hypnotism was responsible for maintaining his energy and calming his body.

Five minutes after the brunette girl was taken to the stage, the Overseer and another handler came back, walking in front of the entire platform to collect Teddy. They guided him down the stairs near him and then paraded his naked body in front of the remaining eleven slaves.

They brought him to a small alcove near the stage. He could see the brunette and Lot Eleven -- a meek, smooth-chested guy in boxers who looked like an accountant -- waiting near the stairs to the stage.

"Okay, Teddy," the Overseer said, "from now on and for the rest of the weekend, you're Lot Thirteen. That's your new name."

Teddy nodded. While the Overseer was talking, the other handler was attaching leather straps around his ankles that were attached each other by an eighteen-inch chain. He'd be able to walk slowly, but he wouldn't be able to run.

"We've listed your limits, as best we can glean them," the Overseer. "Whoever buys you will respect those limits. We have severe consequences, very severe consequences, if they don't."

Teddy nodded again. He might be acting calm, but he was too nervous to speak.

"Within your limits, obey everything your owners demand over the rest of the weekend," the Overseer said. "And I mean everything. If you disobey, you'll be brought back to the gym where we found you. You'll be bound and gagged, naked with a vibrator up your ass. Your naked torment will be streamed live on a half dozen porn sites as well as on all your own social media accounts, and the video will include a banner with your real name and social media addresses. Everyone you know will see you naked, bound, and cumming, and they will know it's you."

Teddy remembered the threat from his first captor, back on someone's dining room table. He nodded.

"And one last thing," the Overseer said. "You can limit the sex and gender of who buys you, but that's it. Any adult within those parameters can buy you regardless of their age, race, height, weight, anything. If you said a man can buy you, any man can buy you. Or groups of men. Even if you aren't attracted to the buyers, you'll still have to serve them."

The Overseer glanced at the card. "Oh yes, I'd forgotten. I see we've checked men, women, and other -- nonbinary, trans, however they identify. So anyone can buy you. Or groups of people in any combination. That's good. Easier to get a bidding war going when everyone can bid."

Groups of people? Teddy nodded nervously.

"Okay, we're ready."

The other handler uncuffed Teddy's hands, and then recuffed them behind his back. Teddy's cock was fully exposed once more. The handler guided him to stand next to the brunette.

"Hi," he whispered to her when it seemed that the handler was too far away to hear him. "I'm Teddy."

It was weird to be standing in front of her completely naked while she at least wore lingerie.

"Hi," she whispered back.

The handler scowled. "No talking!" he snapped.

The audience was applauding as the auction for Lot Ten concluded. Lot Eleven, the accountant-type, was led up the stage. Like Teddy, his hands were shackled behind his back and his legs were shackled to an eighteen-inch chain. He was brought to the center of the stage where a manacle on a long chain bolted to the center of the stage was placed around one of his ankles and locked. Once secured, the wrist and ankle restraints were then removed, given him freedom of movement on the stage but no farther. He was instructed to place his hands on top of his head so that the audience could get a full view on his body.

From where he was standing, Teddy could only see a side view of the stage. Something was being projected onto the screen at the back of the stage. Teddy couldn't read it, but he surmised from the auctioneer's banter that it had Lot Eleven's stats and limits.

Very different limits than Teddy's.

"This is Lot Eleven," the auctioneer announced. "He was taken from a public park near a university. He was hiding in the bushes watching sorority pledges skinny dip in a fountain as part of their sorority initiation."

In Lot Eleven's defense, Teddy thought, the girls were in a public place and the initiation was devised for them to risk being seen nude.

"If Lot Eleven is obedient, he will be returned to the fountain at midnight on Sunday and chained there naked until dawn," the auctioneer continued. "If he not obedient, he will be tied up naked in the gay cruising area at the other end of the park, where he will be hypnotized to beg for cock."

Lot Eleven flushed with embarrassment.

"Only women can purchase Lot Eleven. Individually, or as a female couple, or as a group of women, but only women. He's five-foot-eleven, thirty-one years old, size 10 shoe size. Incredibly submissive to women."

The auctioneer walked around Eleven, pointing out features of the slave's body. "Doesn't really go to the gym, clearly, but naturally has a trim build," the auctioneer said. "He has a naturally smooth chest, doesn't shave. Hairy pits. And a surprisingly hairy bush!"

With that, that auctioneer yanked Eleven's boxers to his bare feet, revealing thick, dark pubes. Eleven flinched and his face flushed bright red, but he made no move to cover his sudden nudity.

"Of course, ladies, it's up to the buyer to decide whether he keeps that bush. He's never shaved his pubes before but you're free to shave him, wax him, Nair him, trim him, or leave him hairy -- whatever you demand. The boxers are yours, too. For the rest of the weekend, whether you are home with him or out and about, the boxers are the only thing he can wear. But fortunately for Lot Eleven, forced exposure was one of his kinks we were able to dredge up from his deep unconscious, so you're free to not allow him to wear the boxers in public if you decide not to. Just take responsibility for keeping him reasonably safe and not arrested."

From his view offstage, Teddy could see Eleven's dick starting to get hard as the auctioneer continued describing the slave's interests and limits. Foot fetish. Exposure, including photos and videos. Giving or receiving oral, vaginal, and anal sex. Never been pegged but open to it. Cock and ball torture. Spanking, paddling, flogging permitted, even to the point of welts, but no cutting, piercings, or other forms of blood play. No scarring, tattooing, or permanent marks. Watersports permitted but no scat.

Eleven's opening bid started at two hundred dollars. Limiting who could buy you would put a damper on bidding wars, probably. By rejecting male buyers, Lot Eleven had eliminated half the audience. Significantly more than half, really. There were a lot more male guests than female, and a lot of the women were accompanying men. Single women and women-only couples and groups were in short supply.

Still, bidding went back and forth at modest increases, and Lot Eleven ended up being sold for $550. Teddy couldn't see the guests bidding from where he stood, but he saw the winner -- a middle-aged woman (if we're being generous) in a Catwoman-style latex suit -- come on stage to attach a leashed collar to Eleven's neck before leading him off for the weekend.

The brunette flashed Teddy another nervous smile as she was led on stage. Like Eleven, the shackles around her ankles were attached to the chain bolted to the stage, and then her wrists were unbound.

"Please meet Lot Twelve!" the auctioneer announced. "She tells us that her boyfriend -- ex-boyfriend -- treated her very badly. We have agreed that if she's an obedient little slave this weekend, her ex will be on the auction block next month."

You could do that? Nominate someone to be auctioned? Teddy wondered if that's what happened to him. Did someone with a grudge single him out to be abducted? Or did he just happen to be in the right place at the right time? Or...wrong place at the wrong time, depending how the weekend went.

"She's twenty-five, five-foot-four, one hundred fourteen pounds. Available to be auctioned to men or women, but particularly interested in couples and groups. She's never been with a woman before, except apparently for a drunken make-out session in a truth or dare game in college, but she's open to it. Inexperienced but curious."

The auctioneer ran his fingers over her chest. Even from his angle, Teddy could see that her nipples were getting hard. "She's also open to serving with other slaves, so folks, consider working together here and pooling your resources. I promise you, her tits alone are worth it!"

With that, the auctioneer raised Twelve's hands above her head and slipped her chemise over her head and off her body, leaving Lot Twelve completely topless.

The audience was getting quite raucous as the auctioneer paraded Twelve up and down the stage to the extent the chain would reach, making sure her bare tits were on full display.

"And get a look at her shaved pussy!" the auctioneer said as he slid her silk panties to her ankles. Now she was naked on stage. Without even touching his cock, Teddy was getting hard. He wished he was at the front of the stage to get a better look. He prayed that whoever bought her would also buy him so they could serve together.

"She's available for group sex -- oral, vaginal, anal. And fellas, she's on birth control, so no worries there. She's open to heavy bondage, impact play if it doesn't leave marks that last more than a day or two, wax, and body worship -- her body or yours. Nothing public, unfortunately, though feel free to invite a crowd to watch here or in the privacy of your own home. She hates to be tickled but made a point of not adding that to her limits. But no scat or urine, I'm afraid. The lingerie comes with her, and she must be returned wearing it, but feel free to keep her nude while she's in your home."

"Bidding will start at one thousand dollars!"

The bids came fast and furious, incrementing first by fifty dollars and then by a hundred. The final bid of seven grand was five hundred dollars over the previous bid.

A tuxedoed man whose gold mask was adorned with raven feathers came on stage to collect Lot Twelve and lead her off on a leash, holding her lingerie in his other hand. Teddy couldn't see them, but he could hear the hoots and hollers from the winner's friends who had clearly chipped in and would be partaking in the spoils of victory.

CHAPTER 4 -- TEDDY GETS AUCTIONED

Now it was Teddy's turn to be auctioned. He felt the metal stairs beneath his bare feet, and then the wooden planks of the stage. Somehow, feeling the texture of the floor with his feet brought home how vulnerable and exposed he was. He was naked on stage, completely naked. Unlike the previous two lots, he didn't have underwear to provide any temporary concealment.

Above the stage he saw a banner that read "The Meat Market Auction." Below it, in smaller letters, it read, "Portion of proceeds benefitting charity." Which charity? It was probably announced at the beginning of the auction, but Teddy couldn't hear the announcer very well when he was backstage.

And before him he saw the auditorium for the first time. The room was filled with hundreds of guests in formalwear and Venetian masks. Waiters and waitresses wearing only bow ties and the tiniest of aprons, but nothing else, were circling with trays of champagne flutes. The staff were apparently too well trained to object when tipsy guests stroked their chests, touched their tits, or reached under their aprons to grope.

In the back of the room, Teddy saw a few St. Andrew's crosses. One of the earliest slaves was shackled naked to one, red welts streaking his back and a purple ass that would probably still be badly bruised in a week. Beyond the crosses, doors led to more enclosed playrooms. A male and female slave shackled together were being led on a leash by their new owner out through the exit, followed by an entourage clearly intent on continuing the party somewhere else. The female slave wore stiletto heels but nothing else. The male slave wore nothing at all.

He looked around for Lot Twelve, but she was nowhere to be found. Perhaps she had been taken to one of the play areas in the back. Perhaps the group that bought her were already on their way home with their new toy.

The manacle cuff attached to the stage was locked to Teddy's ankle, and then his wrist and leg restraints were removed. He was ordered to place his hands upon his head, preventing him from concealing his growing erection.

"This is Lot Thirteen," the auctioneer said. "He was taken at his gym showers. He was supposed to come with a towel, but the foolish boy seems to have misplaced it. His loss. I'm afraid he will have to remain completely naked all weekend, in private or in public."

The auctioneer stroked his fingers down Teddy's chest, brushing dangerously close to his groin as he reached Teddy's thigh. "Look at this fine young man," the auctioneer said. "Lot Thirteen is only twenty-two years old, the youngest of our slaves tonight!"

The audience murmured approvingly.

"He's five feet ten inches tall, one hundred thirty-seven pounds, size ten feet. Seems eager to learn, so we hope you teach him some new things. Available for tops and switches of all sexes, genders, and orientations. Everyone is available to bid on this fine specimen."

The auctioneer patted Teddy on his bare ass, which seemed to remind him of something. "Oh, and check this out!" he said. He turned Teddy around so that his back was facing the audience, and then pushed Teddy's back to guide him to bend over. "Spread your cheeks, my fine boy," he said. Teddy grabbed a butt cheek with each hand and spread them to expose his hole.

"Look what we have here!" the auctioneer exclaimed. "A virgin ass! Never been penetrated. Whoever buys him will have the option of using that hole for the first time ever. What will it be? Just your fingers? Maybe a toy? A remote-controlled vibrator? How about a strap-on, ladies? Or how about it, fellas? Can't you imagine how nice your cock will feel in his nice, tight hole?"

Teddy was absolutely mortified. The secrets they must have gotten him to reveal under hypnosis! He felt like crying. His rock-hard dick felt like cumming.

The auctioneer guided Teddy to stand up and face the audience again. "I will add," he continued, "that Lot Thirteen seems to be particularly receptive to hypnotism, so consider inviting a hypnotist to your party. Also, something I've never seen before: he appears to have a curious reaction to chloroform. It left him with a massive erection!"

Teddy blushed again. The auctioneer was really priming the pump.

"And now the limits," the auctioneer said, waving at the screen behind Teddy. "No injuries, no blood or bruising -- so be very careful if you paddle him. No ABDL. No scat or watersports. And no chastity. Let that lovely cock hang free!"

All eyes were on Teddy's lovely, erect cock.

"And finally, photos and video cannot be posted on the Internet or shared in any way." The audience groaned.

"Don't forget, we will know if you violate any of these conditions. All of the Lots will be hypnotized afterwards to be debriefed, and so will the buyers. We will severely punish any buyers who violate their slave's stated limits."

Teddy wondered if his limits that were listed were sufficient. The listed limits didn't say anything about tickling, or hot wax, or foot worship -- his feet or theirs. They didn't say anything about enemas or fisting or electro-stimulation, nor anything about common role-playing: furries or puppy play.

"For this lovely virgin ass, an ass that is open to men or women or anyone else, we will be starting the bidding for our youngest slave tonight at one thousand dollars!"

Teddy later learned that he and Lot Twelve were the only two slaves with opening bids that high.

A woman in the front raised her auction paddle. There was a number on it: 308. She wore a black evening gown. Her mask was also black, raven-shaped with a wicked-looking beak. She looked...intimidating.

"I see one thousand in front," the auctioneer said. "Do I see eleven hundred?"

A gentleman off to the side raised his paddle, marked with the numbers 415. Only his gold mask with a few red rhinestones relieved his all-black formalwear, including a black silk shirt and long black tie. Even his hair was black, albeit with distinguished streaks of gray at his temples and sides. Teddy was mentally calling him "the Distinguished Gentleman," just as the first woman was now, "The Cruel Lady." He had no idea if she was cruel, but she seemed stern and no-nonsense, at the very least.

"Eleven hundred to the gentleman on the left. Do I hear twelve hundred?"

A representative in a group of rough leather daddies raised his paddle: 385. The guys wore black jeans instead of slacks and studded leather vests instead of jackets. Teddy had a feeling they had experience using their auction paddles for more than bidding. He hoped his poor ass could take it if they had the winning bid.

"Twelve hundred over here. Do I hear thirteen hundred?"

A mixed cluster of men and women bid: paddle 167. Then 415 bid again, and then 308, the first lady. Then a group of Asian men who appeared to be visiting from overseas, judging from their chatter, followed by an extremely old couple, and then a young man in his twenties. Tech money? Trust fund? Then the older woman who stroked his foot at the Meat Rack bid, still paired with her gay friend who sucked his toes.

12