Ted's Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Ted takes three buddies with him to do Ray's young wife.
8.4k words
4.43
27.9k
28

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

Ted's Encounter Chap 2

Ted called me yesterday. We met for coffee and this is what he told me has transpired since his first encounter with Ray and his teen aged wife. The following are Ted's words in his usual colorful descriptive detail...

I made it to the weekend, but it wasn't easy. I couldn't stop thinking about what had taken place with Ray and that sweet wife of his.

I called Ray and confirmed it was okay for us to come to visit on Saturday. He was excited when I told him I was bringing the two that already met his wife and one more to give us four total.

Saturday morning I picked up Pole and Emo, then drove and picked up Todd. Ray and his wife lived about an hour and a half from us. I fed Ray's address into my GPS and Emo kept us entertained on the trip with his colorful description of Ray's wife sucking him off.

Emo's stories were especially effective on Todd, since he was the only one who had not seen Ray's young wife.

"She sucked me and sucked and sucked," Emo rambled on excitedly. "Her sweet mouth was eager for my load, I could tell," he sighed. "And when I shot my load, she didn't lose a drop. She swallowed it all and kept sucking on the head of my cock," Emo chuckled as he saw the wide eyed look on Todd's face.

We pulled up in front of a rather modest looking home in a relatively nice section of town. Ray came out to greet us.

We were all smiles as Ray approached. "Hey guys," he said. "Listen, my baby is a nervous wreck. When I told her you were all coming at first she was excited, but then she started getting nervous ya know. She ain't never done anything like this and well she has gotten herself all worked up and shit, ya know?" he chuckled nervously.

"Not a problem," I quickly answered. "Shit I'd be nervous too looking at this bunch," I laughed as I scanned the others.

"Well I know I can calm her down once you guys get in there, but do me a favor and just go slow, okay," he smiled.

"Oh sure," Emo said. "You bet," Pole chimed in. "Not a problem," Todd added. "We will be gentlemen," I added with a smile.

"You guys will know when she is warmed up enough," Ray said with a laugh. "I think you guys will like the clothes I laid out for her to wear," he added.

My impression of their home was that Ray did all the decorating. There was nothing really feminine about the décor. In the living room was a sofa and a love seat, a recliner and a long ottoman. One picture of Ray and his new very young bride hung on one wall next to their T.V.

She wore a traditional white wedding gown and was standing along side Ray in the photo, she looked more like his daughter. On another wall was what appeared to be a large group photograph of what I guessed had to be the brides family, with Ray and his new wife in the middle.

Ray had said she came from a large family and he wasn't kidding. It looked like all of her brothers had mullet hair cuts and her sisters all had long hair. Ray's wife appeared to be one of the younger of the sisters. She was also the cutest, although the sisters looked pretty good.

We walked in. I sat on one end of the sofa, and Pole sat at the other end. Todd and Emo sat on the love seat. Ray sat on what was clearly his recliner.

"Ya'll want a beer or something?" Ray asked, after we were seated.

"Sure. You bet, Now your talking, yeah," we all chimed in.

"HEY BABE, BRING US FOUR COLD ONES PLEASE," Ray bellowed.

We all looked at each other. Three of us knew what she looked like, Todd didn't. All of us were curious what she would be wearing.

We waited, and we waited.

"BA..." Just as Ray started to yell again, his wife came into the room carrying a tray with four cold beers on it.

I was not disappointed in what she was wearing. She wore a very short skirt that accentuated her long firm legs. The skirt was black. On top she wore a white scoop necked silky blouse that draped over her clearly bra-less tits. Her hard nipples were immediately noticeable as they poked against the silky material. FUCK she looked good.

She was beet red when she came into the room. She avoided looking at any of us, but stared at where she was going instead. As she approached each of us, she bent forward, holding the tray low enough for us to reach and take a beer.

When she bent over, her blouse easily fell open and on full display down the low scoop neck of her blouse, were both of her firm teen aged tits, with rock hard nipples.

Needless to say I was very slow to reach and take my beer. Todd actually gasped. Emo slowly took one, then said "Hold it, I want that one," causing her to stay bent over while he replaced one bottle for one other.

Pole just smiled as he slowly reached for his beer. All four of us showed growing bulges in our pants.

His wife remained beet red throughout this ordeal. She carefully avoided looking directly at any of us. It struck me that all of us were easily old enough to be her dad.

"My baby's got nice titties," Ray chuckled as he watched and relished our various reactions. "Can you grab me one babe?" he asked. "And come and join us too," he added.

She quickly scurried into the kitchen.

When she came back into the room she was carrying a beer for Ray.

"Sit right here babe," he said as he scooted forward and spread his legs for her to sit between them.

She sat down and tugged the hem of her skirt down modestly. She was still avoiding looking at any of us. Clearly she was nervous.

"Ain't my baby got great legs," Ray said as he tugged her skirt up. She flinched and quickly attempted to pull it back down.

"Come on babe," Ray laughed. "She's got great legs don't she," as he again pulled her skirt up. I could almost see her panties, assuming she was wearing any.

She turned red and gave him that feeble nervous smile I had seen so many times.

"DAMN GREAT LEGS," Emo blurted.

"She sure does," Pole chimed in.

"Damned straight, her legs are beautiful," Todd said.

"See babe," Ray chuckled. "Guys like great legs, and you have GREAT LEGS!" he added.

"She ain't usually this shy," Ray said. "She just ain't used to being with this many guys at the same time," he added.

"Ain't that right babe," he laughed as he ran his hand around her and clutched one of her breasts. She squirmed, blushing even more and he laughed, as he squeezed her breast.

"She's got nice titties too," he chuckled.

His wife flinched a little but made no effort to push his hand away. Instead she sat there with her skirt still pulled up and with Ray squeezing her tit.

She stared at the floor in front of her with that nervous sort of half smile on her face, still not looking at any of us.

"My baby is beautiful ain't she guys?"

We all responded immediately, "She's gorgeous. She is fucking hot! She is beautiful. Hell yes, she's hot," our responses actually got a little bit of a smile out of her, as she stole a few quick nervous glances at us.

"I could use another beer," I announced.

The others quickly chimed in with "me too."

"Use the tray babe," Ray said as he nudged her to her feet. He flipped her skirt up in the back as she stood. This caused her to flinch and quickly step forward only giving us a very brief glimpse of her green panties.

As she crossed in front of us, Ray said, "I think they just want another look at your titties babe," and he chuckled.

The blouse she was wearing was scooped so low in the front, her tits were visible anytime she bent slightly forward, and she had to bend forward with the tray.

Ray's comment as she headed to the kitchen caused her to flush and turn red as she crossed in front of us.

When she returned with the beers, she looked at us when she bent forward to serve us. She wanted to see where we were looking.

Obviously all of us were looking down her blouse. This caused a slight smile from her as she realized this.

"They like your titties babe," Ray chuckled. "Just look at their pants," he laughed.

All of us had bulges from our hardening cocks. I had adjusted mine to make it more obvious. Pole was the clear winner in the bulge contest.

Her eyes darted from crotch to crotch as a cute smile crossed her face.

"My baby can make any man hard. Can't you babe?" Ray laughed.

She giggled a little and blushed.

You like to tease, don't ya babe. My baby likes to tease guys. She likes to make them get hard ons, don't ya babe," Ray laughed.

"My babe can make any guy hard. She likes to see them squirm as their dicks get bigger, don't ya babe," he chuckled, as he rambled on and on.

His wife was blushing. But she still was still stealing glances at all our crotches as Ray was droning on about how she liked to tease guys.

She walked over toward Ray and then turned to face us. She bent over and ever so slowly to set the tray on the floor next to his recliner. As she sat the tray down, she looked at us to see who was trying to see down her gaping blouse.

A smile spread across her face as she realized all of us were looking down her blouse.

"I want to record this meeting," Ray said as he retrieved his video camera from a drawer in the table next to his recliner. He held the camera up and began videoing.

"Let's play a game babe," Ray suddenly blurted as he scooted forward on his recliner. "Whoever guesses the color or your panties, gets em," he smiled as he looked at us.

His wife's mouth opened in an audible gasp as her head snapped to look at him. I thought I could see a shudder as she stood staring at Ray.

Without waiting for her to agree to this game, "Red," Emo blurted.

"Fuck red, they're black," Todd eagerly said.

"Your both wrong," Pole said. "They're pink," he added confidently.

Here I had thought they had seen them like I did when Ray had flipped her skirt earlier.

But I guess I was wrong.

"Sorry to tell you this guys, but they're green," I smiled.

"We have a WINNER!" Ray bellowed.

"Give your panties to Ted babe," he laughed.

Her big smile faded back to her feeble nervous smile as she stared wide eyed at her husband.

"Come on babe, he won fair and square. Give him your panties. Men love it when a girl gives them her panties as a keepsake," he grinned as he nodded toward me.

"Ain't that right Ted?" Ray said, looking past his nervous fidgeting wife.

"Kind of like a trophy," I laughed.

"Yeah, that's it babe, your panties are a trophy that Ted just won. Now slip em off and take them to him," Ray said semi sternly as he grinned.

His wife started to leave the room. "No BABE, take them off here," Ray said.

She sighed deeply and then quickly reached up under her skirt and pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. We were afforded only a brief glimpse of her firm teen aged ass. She crossed the room and handed them to me, before quickly retreating back to be closer to her husband.

The crotch of her panties was very wet. I considered this a good sign. Obviously all of this was starting to turn her on. I held them up, showing the wet spot at the crotch and Pole gave me a thumbs up sign.

"They're a little wet in the crotch here," I grinned as I held her panties up in front of me. She turned a deeper shade of red. She was breathing rapidly and staring at the floor in front of her.

"Babe," Ray said. "You're supposed to be teasing these guys. Men like to be teased by pretty girls," he added with a smile.

His wife looked at him, and then back at us. We were all sitting there smiling with a variety of different sized bulges in our pants.

She smiled a little, and then turned and did a kind of twerking bump with her firm ass.

We all whooped and hollered, which caused her to smile a little more broadly.

"Come on babe, you can do better than that," Ray said egging her on.

With her back to us, she reached and pulled her skirt up briefly, exposing her tight teen ass to us, before jerking it back down.

More whoops and hollers.

"Flash those titties babe," Ray yelled.

She paused and looked at us. Emo was rubbing his bulge with his eyes wide as he stared at her. Poles cock created a huge tent in his shorts. Todd's mouth hung open and he too was rubbing the lump in his pants.

She reached down and pulled her blouse up. Her firm tits popped into view. Her nipples jutted rock hard. Then she quickly pulled it back down.

"DAMN BABE," Ray said. "You're killing this poor guys. Take that fucking blouse off and let them see those nice titties of yours," Ray laughed.

Shouts of "Take it off, take it off," erupted from the four of us.

A big smile spread across her face. Our chant "Take it off, take it off," continued.

She looked at Ray, who sat there with a huge grin on his face, staring at her and nodding.

With what appeared to be trembling hands, she reached and pulled the blouse up and over her head, dropping it on the floor by Ray's recliner.

"Shake them titties," Ray said with a chuckle.

Now looking at each of us in the eye, she twisted her torso and began shaking her firm perky tits at us. We were hooting and hollering, "Yeah baby," and "Nice tits."

Unable to control himself, Emo unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down to his knees. His cock sprang up with pre-cum oozing from the tip.

Ray's wife stared at Emo's cock standing erect. Her mouth fell open. Her eyes were glued to his black cock as he began slowly pumping it, causing more pre-cum to ooze from the tip.

"Do what you did for Bill babe," Ray yelled.

"Bill's one of my buddies that comes over as often as he can. My babe teased him real good," he laughed.

She looked at Ray. Her feeble nervous smile returned. She was trembling as she spread her legs apart and reached and pulled her skirt up with one hand. With her other hand she began softly rubbing her clit while following our eyes.

Our hoots and hollers filled the room. She looked at us. All eyes were on her hand rubbing her exposed cunt. Emo began vigorously jacking his cock. Then she slid two fingers deep in her pussy and fingered herself a few time, before pulling her fingers out. Her fingers dripped with her pussy juice as she raised her hand to her mouth. Sticking her dripping fingers in her mouth, she sucked them clean.

We all went wild. "FUCK THAT"S HOT!" one of us yelled. "HOLY SHIT!" I think that was Emo. "OH YEAH BABY!" Pole shouted.

"See babe," Ray shouted. "I told you guys like to be teased like that," he added with a throaty chuckle.

Her smile spread wider as she repeated fingering her cunt and sucking the juices off her fingers several more times.

The rest of us quickly stripped our pants, shorts, or in my case sweat pants off, and began stroking our cocks.

"Take that fucking skirt off babe," Ray yelled.

Her fingers trembled as she struggled to undo the clasp and let the skirt fall to the floor.

She continued fingering her cunt and sucking her fingers. Her body convulsed and she moaned as she rubbed her clit vigorously with one hand while shoving fingers from her other hand in her dripping pussy. She fingered herself to an orgasm in front of us. Her cunt glistened.

"WOW, She is cumming!" Pole yelled. "Fuck that's hot," Todd said.

She shuddered and shook, her body convulsing as she grimaced. Her eyes closed and her mouth open, she flooded her hand. Her cum pouring from her cunt and coating her fingers.

Todd pulled his tee shirt off as he stood and moved to get closer and watch her cum.

The rest of us stood, stripping off the remainder of our clothes and moved to circle Ray's sweet wife as she moaned. Her knees buckling as she convulsed in orgasm.

Pole stood behind her. He reached and cupped her firm tits, pinching her hard nipples as she quivered.

Todd was on his knees running his hands up and down her long legs.

Emo was pumping his cock to one side of her.

I determined I was going to be the first to sink my cock in her and waited to one side of her.

Ray was busy filming all of us surrounding and groping her. Black hands all over her naked body, squeezing, caressing and prodding.

"Babe, that looks GOOD babe!" he mumbled as he moved to capture close ups of Pole's huge cock pressing against her back.

"You're about to get your first gang banged babe. All girls LOVE to get gang banged!" Ray said. "You'll have a dick in every hole babe," he added. "Girls love a cock in every hole," he said.

"My baby is going to have a cock in every hole," he repeated excitedly. "This is her first gang bang and my baby loves black cocks," he groaned.

As her violent orgasm subsided, I clutched her hand and pulled her with me to the ottoman. "Me first!" I announced.

I sat on the ottoman and laid back pulling her with me as I reclined. I easily turned her to face me and pulled her over me to straddle my hard cock.

"Put my cock inside you," I said to her as I pulled her into position.

She reached with a shaky hand and gripped my cock, directing it to her pussy as I pulled her down on top of me. Her cunt was so incredibly wet, my cock slipped easily inside of her. She moaned as she slowly lowered herself until she was seated firmly on me and my cock was buried inside of her tight pussy.

As my cock penetrated her I felt her shudder and moan even louder. Her eyes were closed and I felt her pussy flood my cock. She was having another orgasm as she felt my cock penetrate deep inside her.

Emo was right there and grabbed her head as she sunk down on my cock. He pulled her head forward and pressed his pre-cum coated cock against her lips. She quickly opened her mouth and he jammed his hips forward sinking his cock in her mouth.

Reaching around her I signaled Pole by pointing to her firm ass and snapping my fingers.

Her moved behind her as I was gripping her waist, moving her up and down, pumping my cock in and out of her.

When she felt Pole's cock poking at her ass, she lurched and moaned around Emo's cock in her mouth. "Uhhhhhhhhhh!"

She turned her head, trying to see who was poking at her ass. Emo's cock popped out of her mouth and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her down, which made her asshole more accessible to Pole.

"Unhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned as she felt the fat head of Pole's huge cock press against her tight anus.

I held her firmly to me with my cock buried deep in her wet cunt. Emo watched as he knew what Pole was doing. He stroked his drooling cock, his eyes wide as he watched.

"Little girl wants the full meal deal. Little girl's gonna get the full meal deal," Pole muttered as he pressed his cock against her puckered asshole.

"She got a nice asshole, she gonna get a nice cock, girl gonna take it in her tight ass, little girl gonna get the full meal deal," Pole rambled on as he began pressing his cock harder against her butt hole. "Ole Pole's gonna fuck the little girls pretty asshole," he droned on.

"BABE," Ray gushed. "That looks GOOD babe," he added. He kept saying that over and over as Pole gripped her hips and applied more pressure.

I held her tightly against me. My cock still deep inside of her. She squirmed a little, but then didn't move as she felt Pole's cock begin to spread her tight sphincter.

"UUUNNHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She moaned, as the fat head of Pole's cock popped into her tight asshole.

"Go easy Pole. Slow, just hold it and let her get used to it, I just popped her ass cherry a few days ago," I warned Pole.

"Girl's got my dick in her ass, getting the full meal deal, girl gonna love the full meal deal," Pole continued to ramble on.

Pole stopped with just the head of his cock inside her tight asshole.

"BABE, he's got his black cock in your butt babe. That looks GOOOOOOD babe," Ray rambled on as he circled her trying to capture all of this, moving in close and then out a bit, with his camera. "Men love to fuck a girls ass babe," Ray rambled.

She had been jacking off Todd and still had a tight grip on his cock. Her grip had become even tighter as Pole was pushing his dick in her ass, but she had stopped jacking on his cock. Emo was waiting to stick his cock, which she was gripping tightly with her other hand, but not pumping, back in her mouth. My cock was still deep inside of her and the head of Pole's cock was now finally in her ass. We all waited for her to move.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers