Teen Cocktease Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April thought for a second, then said: "Ok, let's find another name for you. Your own, special girly name, that only you and I will know."

When I didn't object, she said: "Give me a letter from A to Z."

I replied more or less randomly: "C".

"Hmmm, ok ... let me see ... Christina? No, I have friend called Christina. Charlie? It's gender neutral, which works here I guess, and it reminds me of Charlie Laine, who's super-hot. But, it doesn't feel right, I want your name to be 100% feminine. Candy? No, too cheesy. Wait, I've got it!"

She looked at me triumphantly. "Charlotte."

I liked the name Charlotte, as it happened. It had been a contender for my daughter's name.

April watched me consider it, and asked: "Do you know any Charlottes?"

I didn't. "No."

"Good. Does it have any negative associations for you?"

"No, none."

"And you DO like the name, right? I think you do."

"Yes, I do."

"Great! It's a lovely, feminine name for you. So ... " April arched her back and swayed her hips slowly from side to side, tantalising me with her awesome ass. " ... tell me, Charlotte, are you going to lick my ass?"

I struggled to reply right away, knowing I was too horny to resist, but astounded that I had somehow signed up to being called Charlotte. Instead of replying, I ran the backs of my nails up her thighs and over her ass, then massaged her butt, spreading her cheeks apart with each circular motion.

Deciding to toy with her, I slowed down the butt massage, until I was just holding her cheeks apart, then leaned in close, breathed in deeply, and blew on her asshole. I moved my mouth up, over the top of her ass, and dribbled a mouthful of saliva into her crack. It trickled down over her asshole, and I moved back down, blowing some more. She shivered, and goosebumps appeared all over her ass. This was fun!

I started massaging her butt again, blowing on her asshole each time her cheeks were stretched open. The next time, I planted a soft kiss right next to her hole, deliberately not touching it. I heard her sudden intake of breath in response. I carried on massaging her, kissing her each time in a different place, all around but not touching the spot she wanted me to touch the most.

I paused the massage, and ran my fingers down the insides of her thighs, then slowly back up again. More goosebumps! I was really getting into this. I pulled her ass cheeks apart, and traced my tongue in a circles around her asshole, getting a bit closer to it each time, then paused, and flicked my tongue gently up and down against her asshole.

April squirmed, and moaned with pleasure. "That feels soooo nice, Charlotte."

I kept licking her ass like that, just the way she liked it, as she started to touch her clit. April was really getting revved up now. "Charlotte, you're such a naughty slut, servicing my ass like that. Do you like doing it? Does it turn you on?"

It did, and I murmured a "yes" between licks. Her calling me a slut was also turning me on.

"Stick your tongue in my ass, Charlotte."

I stopped licking, pressed my tongue against her asshole, and pushed it in as far as I could. She moaned. I pulled back, then thrust my tongue in again, while massaging her butt cheeks. April rubbed her clit harder, and started pushing back to meet my tongue thrusts. "Go deeper Charlotte, tongue fuck my ass, show me what a good little ass slut you are."

I spread her cheeks apart and plunged my tongue in deeper. I wanted to make her proud, and get my whole tongue inside her. I couldn't quite do that, but was amazed how much she opened up, how much I could get in.

She was about to cum, but instead, stopped herself, slipped her panties off, spun around, and sat back on the sofa, spreading her legs wide apart. "I think it's about time you tasted my wet, teenage pussy, don't you?" She clicked her fingers and pointed between her legs, expectantly.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I realised that she was starting to dominate me. But I didn't care.

I stared at her wet, open pussy, longing to taste it.

"Stroke your cock through the panties", she ordered.

I rubbed myself slowly, with a light touch, I didn't want to get too worked up too soon, but already, my panties were slick with precum.

She clicked her fingers again. I leaned forward, and finally tasted her. Oh. My. God. Her pussy was so wet, and creamy.

"Mmmm, play with my tits, Charlotte. Don't worry about your cock, I'll take care of it for you."

As I reached up and massaged her breasts, flicking her nipples with my thumbs, she moved her feet down and rubbed her stockinged toes against my panty-covered cock. The friction was delicious! I was getting close to cumming again, and thought I better tell her before it was too late.

April smiled and pushed me back. "How close are you?"

I was right on the edge, again. "I can't get much closer!"

She pressed her toes against both sides of my shaft, and moved them up and down once, then let go. I felt a pulse of pleasure. My cock twitched.

April was enjoying this. "How close are you NOW?"

I could hardly speak, but managed to utter "I almost came then."

She waited a few seconds, moved her feet back on my cock, and repeated the move with two firm rapid strokes, then released me.

I felt like I was about to burst. My cock twitched wildly. I thought I was going to orgasm, but somehow didn't. She'd stopped just in time. A few drops of cum leaked out of my cock - not precum, but actual cum. It was agony, but deliciously pleasurable. All I could think about was how aroused I was, how hard my cock was, how close to release.

I looked down at my panties. They were wet and shiny around the head of my cock.

April smiled sexily. "I think you need a little break now. Then I'm going to lick and suck all that yummy cum and precum off your cock. Would you like that?"

Oh yes. "I would LOVE that."

April gave a sly grin, and replied: "Of course you would. All you have to do, for me to do that, is lick and suck MY cock."

Wait, what? April reached into her bag, and pulled out a very realistic-looking, veiny, skintone cock. It was bigger than mine: about 8 inches long, and maybe an inch-and-a-half wide. She held it up in front of my face, so I could get a better look at it. I noticed it had balls too, and a suction cup at the base.

April gave me a questioning look. "Are you good at sucking cock, Charlotte?"

I had no idea. "I don't know", I replied honestly, "I've never done it before."

"OMG, you've been missing out, Charlotte! Let's find out how good you are, shall we?"

I wasn't sure about this, but the reward was surely going to be worth it. The prospect of April sucking my cock was just too enticing. I'd probably cum in her mouth! I was also, if I'm honest, curious how it would feel to take a cock in my mouth. Whenever my ex had given me a blowjob, I'd wondered what it was like for her, and I always had the same thought watching porn.

April leaned down and fixed the cock to the floor. "There, it's ready for you. I suppose I could give you a demo, but I'm pretty sure you already know what to do, am I right?"

I nodded, yes. It wasn't rocket science. I might not have a decent technique, but hey, sure, I knew what I liked, so I knew what to do.

On my hands and knees, I positioned my head over the cock, but April suddenly pushed me away. "Wait, I'm horny, I want to fuck it first, then you can have it."

She knelt down, her legs apart over the cock, and reached behind her with one hand to keep it pointing straight at her pussy, then slowly lowered herself down on to it, taking it all the way inside her. She circled her clit as she lifted herself up, then sank down on it again. Picking up the pace, she started to ride the cock, grinding down on it, rubbing her clit hard and fast, pinching her nipples, and groaning with pleasure.

Just when I thought she was going to cum, she pulled off, and sat back, flushed, her legs apart, her pussy very wet.

I looked at the cock. It was slick with her juices. April saw me looking at it. "Ok, it's all yours now, Charlotte. Enjoy!"

I couldn't wait to get this cock in my mouth now. I actually licked my lips in anticipation.

Part of me wanted to go slow, and give this cock some foreplay, licking my way up the shaft, to put on a little show for April, and see what technique I might have, but I was too impatient for that. Instead, I took the head into my mouth and slid my tongue all over it, lapping up her delicious, tangy, creamy pussy juice.

I wanted more then, and took as much of the cock as I could handle, maybe two-thirds of it. I kept going until the head was at the back of my throat.

So this was how it felt to have a mouthful of cock! Ok, not a real one, but still. It felt real enough. It was thrilling!

I savoured the fullness in my mouth. I pulled back, and started to bob up and down on it, pretending it was real, trying my best to make it cum for me. I got a nice rhythm going. I stopped now and then to lick and suck the head, then plunged down on it again, even gagging on it. I was really getting into it.

Looking up at April with my mouth full of cock, I was shocked to see her taking a pic of me with her phone!

I wanted to object, then felt something nudge against my neglected semi-hard cock, instantly bringing it back to life. Glancing down, I saw her feet rubbing my cock again. It felt so good!

April suddenly stopped: "Look, I've got your cum and precum all over the toes of my stockings." I saw she was right - the nylon was wet all round her toes. As I watched, she traced both feet up the shaft of my cock, and rubbed her toes over the head, getting them even stickier. Then she straightened up and raised a foot to my mouth. "Lick it off for me, Charlotte. Taste what I'm about to taste."

I held her foot, and looked to see where her stockinged toes were wettest - on the middle toes. I leaned forward to sniff them first. Yep, that was definitely cum. I stuck my tongue out, and tentatively licked the middle toe, tasting cum immediately.

"Good girl. Suck all the cum off for me."

I licked and sucked it all up, as much as I could, until my mouth tasted of cum. It made me feel slutty, and confused, because it turned me on. She offered me her other foot, and I sucked the cum off that too.

April pulled her feet back, and slid down on to her knees in front of me. She pulled the front of my panties down, and started breathing over my cock, occasionally brushing her lips against the shaft. The contact seemed accidental, inadvertent, but of course I knew it wasn't. She pulled my panties down to my knees.

She extended her tongue to touch the base of my dick, then licked her way up the shaft, and swirled her tongue all over the head, before pulling back, and doing it again. This time, she sucked the head into her soft, wet mouth. I was almost delirious with pleasure. She kept going, taking my whole cock in her mouth, and held it there. She pulled back, letting my cock go, and licked her lips, looking at me. "Mmmm, yummy. I want to taste some more cum now."

April licked the head of my cock, then deep-throated me, and pulled back. "Are you close to cumming yet?"

I was, and nodded frantically. My entire dick was so sensitive. April flashed me a naughty, mischievous smile, then licked her way up my shaft like a lollipop. She pulled back to watch my reaction, as I quivered with anticipation, even closer now. She licked my shaft again, more slowly this time, then took just the head into her mouth and circled her tongue over the tip. I was on the brink of orgasm when she suddenly released my cock. For a few seconds I couldn't tell if I was going to orgasm or not, my cock ached for release, I could feel the cum building up, and my cock spasmed, it was so intense! I came a little bit, a few droplets coating the head and dribbling down the shaft, but somehow didn't orgasm.

I fought the urge to finish myself off. April watched closely, amused. I was aching to cum so much, I almost told her I didn't want to play the game anymore, so I could finally orgasm. I knew it would be epic. But I didn't want to give in.

She pushed me back, and I suddenly felt the cock press against my ass!

Involuntarily, I jerked up and away from it, but April placed her hands firmly against my chest, and slowly guided me back until the cock was pressing against my ass again. She leaned forward and looked into my eyes. "Would you like to fuck me?"

My reply came instantly: "I don't think I've ever wanted anything more."

"Is that right? You must REALLY want it ... "

She reached down and lightly touched my throbbing cock. I'd edged myself before, but what she was doing to me was something else.

"All you have to do, Charlotte, if you want to feel your cock slide inside my hot, wet, teenage pussy, is take that nice big cock in your ass. Just once. Can you do that for me?"

I wasn't sure. "I don't know, it's pretty big ... "

April agreed enthusiastically: "Yes, it is! You can do it though. I think maybe you kind of want to."

I didn't contradict her. But anxiety was kicking in - I couldn't really take that cock in my ass, could I? There was only one way to find out, and I wanted to fuck her desperately! If only that cock wasn't so intimidatingly large. I was a bit scared.

April reached back to the sofa and picked up a drawstring bag. "Since you haven't said you're NOT going to do it, I'm going to act like you ARE going to, and get it ready for you. There's no harm in that, because you can stop playing the game any time, remember?"

I seized on that. Sure, I could just stop playing. Why not wait a bit longer to decide, and see what she meant by getting it ready for me?

She pulled a tube of lube out of the bag. Flipping it open, she gestured to me to move away, and I sat back and watched as she poured a generous amount all over the head of the cock, covering it completely. Lube dribbled down the sides. She spread it all over the shaft, and made sure that was coated too.

Her hand was shiny with lube now. She looked at me. "Now I'll get YOU ready."

I waited to see what she was going to do, all the while rehearsing in my mind what I would say to stop playing the game.

She suddenly reached over and grabbed my hair, roughly, pulling me towards the cock. It hurt! I winced, but didn't stop her, or even say anything, as she guided me forwards on my knees until they were either side of the cock. She pushed my head down until my cheek touched the floor, then deftly swung her legs over and sat on my head, trapping me there.

I couldn't see what she was doing, but heard a squeeze from the lube tube, then felt cold liquid dripping into the crack of my ass.

April rubbed the lube all over, her fingers rubbing up and down against my asshole. I squirmed with pleasure. Suddenly she slipped a finger into my ass! I felt violated, she hadn't asked me first. But once again I found myself not saying anything, and after she took her finger out, I hoped she would put it back in.

I didn't have to wait long. I heard another squirt from the tube, and her finger pushed into my ass again. It slid in so easily. She slowly finger-fucked my ass. I began to think maybe I could take that cock inside me after all, and maybe I would actually like it, because her finger felt really good. I even started to push back against her hand.

April commented on that right away: "You like that, huh? Well, who knew? My sissy slut Charlotte likes being finger-fucked in the ass."

Her other hand reached around to find my cock. It was super-hard. She stroked it gently.

"Oh yes, she likes it alright, her little girly cock is very happy right now."

My cock twitched in response.

"I think she might even be ready to fuck this big cock."

My cock twitched again.

"I'll take that as a yes."

April stood, and pulled my head up by the hair, twisting me round to face the sofa, still on my knees, with the cock sticking up at me, between my legs. She placed her hands on my shoulders, and pushed me down slowly, guiding me, until my ass touched the slippery cock head.

Then she sat on the edge of the sofa, right in front of me, just a few inches away, and spread her legs wide apart. I could smell her. She lightly fingered her very wet slit and challenged me seductively: "If you want to fuck my tight teen pussy, you know what you have to do."

This was it! Decision time.

But I'd already decided. I would fuck the cock, and then her.

April read my decision. "Here's how this will work. Take that cock in your ass, and I do mean ALL of it, one time. Then you get to slide your cock in my pussy, also one time. After that, if you want more pussy, you have to take more cock in your ass first. Five ass-fucks earns you one time in my pussy. Got it?"

I understood. "Got it." Then a thought occurred to me. "Can I double up? Like, would ten ass-fucks let me fuck your pussy twice?"

She laughed at that. "Nice try, but no. That sounds like a sneaky way to get to cum in my pussy. Maybe you will anyway, but you have to earn it and time it right. That's the fun part! Are you gonna cum in my pussy, or from ass-fucking that big cock? So, definitely no doubling up, or tripling up or whatever."

I didn't think she would go for the doubling up, but it was worth a try.

Feeling the head of that cock nudging against my ass, I took a deep breath, and exhaled. Then another. After a third, I reached around under me to grasp the shaft and hold it steady, while relaxing down on it, letting my body weight force the cock head against my asshole, opening it up. I slowly sank down, scared of hurting myself, but enjoying the feeling of my asshole stretching to accommodate this big cock.

I took another deep breath, then let myself sink down further, and suddenly the head slipped inside me!

I gasped, and paused, giving my ass a few moments to adjust to the new feelings, then slowly sank down on the cock, taking it deeper inside, inch by inch. I kept going, marveling at how slippery it was, until after a few seconds, I'd taken it all.

I rested there, full of cock. I felt so full, it was exhilarating!

April looked triumphant. "Well done! I knew you could do it. You can fuck me now. I wonder ... are you going to slide it in slowwwwly, or slam it into me deep and hard?" She chuckled, adding: "It's win-win for me, I love it both ways!"

It was win-win for me too. I couldn't wait! As I lifted off the cock, ripples of pleasure coursed through me, and I felt the urge to slide back down on it right away, only just resisting, remembering the prize of April's pussy. I wanted to fuck her so badly now.

April reclined further, and spread her legs even wider apart. She reached down with both hands and spread her pussy lips for me. I leaned forward and held the head of my cock against her clit, sliding it down to the wet opening of her cunt.

I slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. It felt divine! She was so tight. My cock was rock-hard and still super-sensitive. I pushed in deeper, and a wave of pleasure swept through me. I pushed in further, all the way inside her, and stayed there, loving how it felt, tingly all over, right back on the edge of orgasm again.

April played with her tits while she watched me, pinching her nipples and snaking one hand down to rub her clit. She looked into my eyes and whispered: "Your cock feels so good inside me. I can feel it throbbing. You're close again, aren't you?"

I was, almost unbearably close! The pleasure and torment was intoxicating.

April looked apologetic as she told me: "Time's up! If you want more pussy, you know what to do."

I knew. Reluctantly, I slowly pulled my cock out of her, feeling incredible sensations every inch of the way. As my cock sprang free, it twitched uncontrollably, my orgasm was so so close!