Teen Teasing with Her Panties Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt exhausted, not sure I could even move. But my cock was still just as hard, and I didn't want to go anywhere. Then a sharp crack as Amy's hand came down on my ass. I jerked, but it wasn't enough to impel me to withdraw. Her ass was so hot and tight, I would choose the option to spend the night.

Suddenly there was the sound of the front door opening and closing. Somebody was home, and I was pretty sure I wasn't staying for dinner. That got me off the cheerleader, my cock eased from her amazing ass. I had to admire the result, a huge glob of cum bubbling out of her with me, running down her thighs and dripping on the bed.

I took a look around, and realized that the attached bathroom was my only refuge. I darted through the door and chose the tub, pulling the shower curtain closed. Immediately it opened, and Chloe stepped in with me. Her naked body rubbed up against my cum covered cock and I embraced her with one arm as I closed the curtain. I sat down with my back against the tub, legs bent down the length. My view was up at Chloe, her sweet shaved pussy, cum still oozing from her ass, trailing down her firm thighs. She smiled nervously and turned to sit on my lap. My cock fit between her fleshy globes, and I pulled a towel down from the rack to cushion my back. It might be a long stay.

"Amy's mom is really hot," Chloe whispered. "Maybe you can go take her to her room and show her some fun."

"Oh, I'm too comfy here with you."

Chloe leaned back on me, her arms on my thighs, and sighed. That scent, now mated with the feel of her sweaty back and ass, had me recovering like a teen. She wiggled her ass to position me just right, and slumped back, head tilted sideways to smile at me. I leaned down and kissed her, she gave me a hesitant look, "Mr. Hale. I have a boyfriend, you know." Then she stifled a laugh and kissed me, long and wet. I began to caress her breasts, toying with her nipples as they hardened even more. "Do you love me?," she teased.

"Huh?" I was taken aback.

"Do you love me? If you do, maybe I'll let you put it in me again."

"I fucking love you, baby doll."

"Well, you're really gonna love me now." She leaned forward, I thought she was leaving, for some reason, but she lifted that sweet ass and reached between her thighs to grasp my shaft. I loved how her little perfect hands made it look so fat as she squatted over me. She lowered her hips, and began to rub the head back and forth in her chubby furrow, collecting all of our slimy emanations to ease her pussy open. I really thought that she was just playing with me, then realized that maybe she would really let me inside her untried pussy after all. My cock reached for her, just parting her lips. So close.

Suddenly she froze as we heard Amy's mom in the hallway. "Honey, what are you doing up here? Amy, why are you up here in only your bra? Oh my god, Amy, did you have a boy up here?"

"No, Mom."

We could hear her now, looking in the closet, clomping around the room. It was only a matter of time... "Don't lie to me, Amy. Where is he?"

"Mom, stop!" Amy shouted. "There's no boy!"

"Amy, you need to tell me what's going on right now."

In a flash, Chloe was out of the tub. She swept the curtain closed, but I peeked around it to watch her step back into the bedroom. Her head hung, blonde hair in her face. "It's just me, Mrs. White."

I couldn't see Amy's mom, but I could picture the shock. She was stunned. "Chloe? Chloe, why are you... you and Amy...Oh god. Amy, Chloe, oh my god."

"Mom, it's no big deal, we were just playing around."

"Playing around?" she stammered. "Playing... I need to sit down." I heard the bed creak.

"Mom, it's not a big deal! We're not lesbians, we were just playing!"

"Quit saying that! Playing what?"

"Mom, we like each other, ok? We were, like, playing with each other. Licking and stuff."

Mrs. White was shell-shocked. "Licking and stuff?"

"Mom, we, like, lick each other's pussys and like that. It's fun. It's not like sex or anything! It's safe, we just like each other, and we make each other feel good. Oh, you just don't understand!" She left the room and came into the bathroom as I left the tub to watch the drama in the bedroom.

Chloe moved into the room, I saw a change in her posture, she wasn't cowed anymore. She looked...predatory. I moved to the door so I could watch. Mrs. White sat on the bed, a shapely brunette in a tight blue skirt and white blouse. Her head was in her hands, and she stared at the floor. She looked up as Chloe approached, confusion registering on her classically beautiful face. I recognized her instantly. She attended our church, and many times I'd been distracted by her during services, she was just a gorgeous woman with a fantastic ass, always dressed in conservative but well-fitted ensembles, displaying her voluptuous frame.

Chloe said sweetly, "I'm sorry, Mrs. White. We weren't trying to be bad." There was a hitch in her voice, and she started sobbing a little. "We just wanted..." and she began crying softly. The mom's expression changed to concern, and she stood to console the naked girl. Chloe hugged her tightly, and tucked her head under the woman's chin, as Mrs White stroked her hair very maternally. She sat on the bed, and pulled the blonde to sit beside her, but Chloe curled up in her lap, bringing her knees up and turning towards her.

"Shhhh," comforted the sweet mother. They sat quietly for a couple of minutes, then Chloe looked up at her, her tear-streaked face looking so pathetic, but so erotic. For a long moment they sat like that, Michelle White not even realizing that she was being seduced while her skirt was being soaked by a mix of my and Chloe's cum as it dribbled from her ass.

Looking soulfully into the older woman's eyes, Chloe kissed her softly on the lips, and just held the kiss, lips barely touching. I watched as her eyes closed halfway, and she began to move slightly, and Michelle mirrored her. Now they were kissing like lovers, tongues dancing together, just tasting the other. Chloe wrapped her arms around Mrs. White's neck and stroked her hair and the back of her neck.

Michelle pulled away for a second, "Chloe, we can't..." but Chloe just touched her lips to hers and Michelle fell back under her spell.

From the bathroom, Amy watched with me, and I wrapped my arms around her, molding her to my body.

Chloe was rubbing Mrs. White's back now, massaging her neck. "Hey, Michelle, it's ok. Really." Amy's mom looked up now, her expression dazed. She gazed at the beautiful blonde, and Chloe manipulated Michelle's head onto her own shoulder. Still massaging. "You're so tense, here." She climbed off of her lap, and onto the bed behind the woman and began to knead her upper back muscles. "Mmm, so tense, just relax. Relax." Her voice got lower and lower, now she was whispering into her ear. I was in awe, she was absolutely hypnotizing Michelle.

"Let's just get this out of the way," she murmured, and reached around to unbutton her shirt. She turned Michelle's head to her and kissed her wetly, then began to nuzzle her victim's neck, kissing and licking, "Mmm hmm, you smell so nice. Let's get you a nice massage, you need to relax."

"That sounds nice." Michelle replied softly, as the blonde untucked, then removed her blouse. Her bra was an elegant piece, sheer and white, trimmed in satin. A tiny hand reached around her chest and popped the center clasp, and it hung from her breasts. Chloe softly swept the cups aside and cupped the soft natural D-cups. She stroked her nipples between finger and thumb, they hardened instantly. Now the bra was gone, and the teen turned the mom, directing her to lie face down across the bed. I could see the black stockings ending just below her slim skirt, and couldn't wait to see the panties.

Amy repeated the tease from earlier about her mom, "I suppose you want to smell her panties too." God, I did now. "Chloe is so hot, I think she's gonna fuck my mom," she whispered. I licked and kissed at her neck, rubbing my cock on her ass, the ass that I'd eaten not many minutes before.

But the real show was on the bed. Chloe knelt astride Amy's mom, her wet pussy poised above the small of Michelle's back as she massaged her neck and shoulders. "Honey, I need to get this off so you can relax," she murmured, now unzipping the skirt. No resistance from the mom as she slipped it off. Now only in a sexy pair of panties and stockings, she moaned a little as Chloe's wet pussy descended to perch on her ass, then as she wiggled to seat it tightly. Those panties were now getting soaked from inside and out.

The massage went on for just a minute or so before she slid down Michelle's legs, Chloe's hands now manipulating the woman's mature round ass. Her technique was seductive, stroking, kneading, then lightly stroking towards the center. The whole time she was cooing in a soft murmur, manipulating the woman's mind and body. I could see Michelle's ass start to rise ever so slightly, seeking more. Her legs, too, spreading unconsciously, funneling attention to her need. Chloe picked up on it right away, and shifted to the upper thighs, peeled the stockings off and stroked hard up the quads, right to the crease below her ass. Michelle's ass moved more noticeably now, and when her right leg slipped out to the side to open her crotch, her masseuse rewarded her by stroking along the seams of her panties with her thumbs, just inches now from pleasure.

I crouched down now and turned Amy slightly keeping my eyes in the bedroom as I began to mimic the massage on her young ass. Then, just when I didn't think I could keep myself from straying from my guide, I saw two thumbs disappear beneath the wet panties of Amy's mom as Chloe reached her target. "mmmm, yesss," we heard her whisper, watching Chloe stroking the soaked furrow. I followed suit, and spread first the feathery hair, then the soft outer labia, and finally the slippery inner lips and the magic tunnel. Amy leaned against the wall, locked onto her mom being slowly penetrated by the blonde teen, and thrust her ass towards me. I alternated fingers now, entering her, just barely, then giving way to the other side. She sighed and her body followed my hands, seeking more penetration.

On the bed, Chloe began to peel the brunette's panties off. Michelle seemed to make an effort to fight this last revealment, reaching down with her fingertips, but Chloe lay along her back, her lips to the other's ear, and whispered to her as she somehow slid the scrap down Michelle's thighs using her own. The futile resistance was short-lived, and Chloe swung a leg over to pull the panties up and off Michelle's feet. Turning to me, she read my mind, she threw them towards the door. I stepped in and retrieved them, and ducked back into the bathroom. Amy gave me a teasing smile, and I opened the panties up and showed her the sopping crotch, then quickly covered her nose in her mother's essence. She pushed my hand away, but I held them there, rubbing it up into her nose. When I pulled it away she frowned, but it seemed to be more in confusion than anger, wondering why her mother's scent was so arousing? I brought them to my nose and, wow. Wow. So unlike the fresh teens, so musky and dark, just pure pussy.

Sans panties, now the dark furrow, neatly trimmed, but thick dark hair decorating it, lay open to us all. Chloe was more forceful now, pulling the woman to her knees, ass prominently displayed, thighs widely spread, and ran a finger down her spine, from her neck, down her trim middle, up the swell of her ass, then down into the valley. Michelle jumped as the nail traced across her anus, then drove back into it as it parted her lips. Wanting so badly to have it inside her. It continued on, down the dripping opening, and reached her clit. That brought a louder groan, and a plaintive, "Please!" But Chloe had other ideas and, backing up, lowered her pretty face to the mature ass of her friend's mom.

Now a pink tongue traced the same path, in the opposite direction. Bumping over the button, forcing a gasp, up digging through the hair to slide along the lips, a quick dip into the tunnel, up over the smooth flesh, and reaching the dark knot, probably the first to taste her there. But not just a taste, Chloe did as she said, and settled in to torture the sweet mom. Amy and I froze, mesmerized by the scene. The sounds of licking and kissing, moaning and sighing, held us in rapture.

Michelle White was far enough along now that there was no stopping what was welling up inside her. When Chloe swept her hand under the dripping bush and slid her longest finger into the woman's cunt, she began to buck and sway, trying to get stimulation throughout her. Chloe added a finger, and placed her thumb at the far reach, finding the swollen clit. Then, ready to bring her victim to climax, the cheerleader began to piston her fingers in and out of Michelle, sucking and licking her sensitive asshole, and rubbing her clit. Michelle was never going to have another chance at an orgasm like this one, and she took it to the limit of her body, pulling and pinching her nipples as her moan swelled to almost a scream. It was all Chloe could do to hang on, but she didn't give any mercy. She attacked every pleasure center and suddenly shoved Michelle forward on the bed, collapsing her without leaving her holes. But Michelle violently rocked back up, spreading just everything wider, and astounded us all when she started soaking her daughter's bed, squirting a stream of juice that splashed across Chloe's chest and dribbled down her body, dripping off of her nipples. It was truly amazing. Three long squirts, like a strong urine flow erupted from her pussy. Chloe dropped her face between her thighs and received the last one across her face, gathering a mouthful and rubbing her entire face between the mom's pussy lips.

On the bed, Michelle collapsed, exhausted and sighing in pleasure and relief. It must have been traumatic, but it was also epic. Chloe lay beside her and kissed her sweetly, running her fingers through the thick brown hair. She turned to us and smiled, then seemed to stumble on another plan and beckoned us into the room. She grabbed one of Michelle's stockings and gently stretched her arms over her head and bound her wrists together, then knotted the stocking around the bed frame. The other stocking became a blindfold, and she teased the mom, "I've got a big surprise for you!"

She began to tickle her up and down from her ass to her pussy, and the older woman reacted, her hips swaying back and forth, and rose to her knees to once again open herself wide, displaying the sopping mess of her pussy. Chloe slid her thumb into the lady's pussy, and began to fuck her with it, and got the response she hoped for, her ass pushed back seeking more penetration than the thumb could provide.

Chloe switched to two fingers, and slowly finger fucked her. Michelle began to match her rhythm and groaned softly. "You want more, don't you Mrs. White? You want a nice big cock in you, way up inside that wet pussy."

"Oh yes. God, I want a cock." Her voice quavered as she lowered her head to the mattress.

Then with a wink to Amy, Chloe said "tell me where your biggest dildo is baby, I'll put it inside you. Where is it?" Amy gave her a good-natured scowl, then grinned.

"Nightstand drawer," Michelle replied immediately. "The brown one, and there's lube too."

"Sweetheart, you aren't going to need any lube this week. Now just wait right here." She walked to the door. "I hope nobody else comes in and sees you like this," she teased. She was back in seconds with a rubber cock. Looking at us, she stuck it in her mouth. Amy and I both stifled a laugh, didn't want to distract the victim.

Chloe bounced up onto the mattress, and Michelle raised up onto her elbows and knees. Chloe kissed her, deep and passionate, and ran her hands underneath, stroking her pendulous breasts as they hung beneath. She pinched her nipples hard, and Amy's mom squeaked in pain. Chloe just laughed and picked up the dildo. She ran it around Michelle's lips, and her tongue snaked out to taste it. "Ooh, just a sec, I want you to get a real taste. Chloe maneuvered around and softly slid the tip up and down Michelle's pussy, getting it all wet and slippery. She was about to feed it to Amy's mom, but got an evil look, and wiped it across her own messy cunt instead. Then she pulled Amy close, and motioned for her to turn around. Amy bent over, a hesitant look on her face though she smiled at me, and Chloe gave her the same treatment, but made her jump when she stuck the head inside her little pussy.

Amy turned quickly, eyes wide, and Chloe laughed as she presented the slimy dildo to the naked mom. Michelle was feeling it, after Chloe smeared her lips with the nasty nectar, she took it deep and began to suck the phallus hard. A few throat fucks, and she gasped, drooling, and turned blindly to Chloe. "Are you ready?" the teen asked. Michelle nodded, "please put it in me, Chloe honey." But Chloe was looking at me when she asked. I nodded as well, god was I ready.

She rolled off the bed and stood next to me as I climbed up behind Michelle. Before I could take aim, Chloe had me in her little hand, and smeared me up and down the hairy slit, just as she had with the dildo. Michelle groaned and pushed back, capturing a couple of inches of me, but Chloe smacked her ass and warned her to be patient. That brought a little whine from the mom, "please honey?"

The little blonde now gripped my cock firmly and pulled it to Michelle's pussy. She fed it in slowly until her hand was being smashed between my pelvis and Michelle's ass. She pulled on me then, and I slowly backed out, watching the inner lips cling to my skin, even though they glistened with lubrication. When I was all the way out, Chloe bent down and gave the swelling lips a long lick with her tongue, stopping to tongue-fuck her friend's mom a few strokes. Then she kissed her asshole and backed out to watch. She rested her chest on the mattress, her chin in her hands, inches from the hairy slit, ready for a close-up show, then nodded to me.

I touched my head to the opening again and watched breathlessly as this woman's body parted to allow me entrance. Her lips were red and inflamed, and she cooed as I crept inside her. I could feel the smooth flesh of her entrance give way to the rougher ridges inside, and I paused to control myself.

Suddenly two little hands shoved me by the ass, driving me deep inside her. Amy had had enough of the teasing, she wanted action. I wasn't one to argue, I only had moments before I lost control, and I started pounding Michelle, my thighs now slapping against her sweaty ass. She groaned loudly, and lowered her head to the sheet, her ass obscenely open above the opening I abused. She had to know now that it wasn't a dildo, didn't she?

Chloe must have had the same thought, "We lied, Mrs. White. There is a boy here. It's Amy's boyfriend Jimmy. He's never had sex before, you're his first. And he's gonna cum in you any second."

"No, oh my god Jimmy, this isn't right. Stop this, please. Your mom will kill me..."

I slammed into her hard, driving her forward to lay flat on the bed. I forced her thighs wide and continued enjoying her hairy pussy as I lay along her back, her meaty ass cushioning my thrusts. She sweated profusely now, her hair was plastered to her shoulders, I slid all over her as we fucked. She started pushing back hard. "Oh fuck Jimmy, oh no, oh my god, that's it baby, fuck Mommy hard. Oh no, no more. Yesss that's it, oh god." And despite her protestations, she bucked that fine ass up against me with every stroke.

Chloe read my expression; "Uh oh, get ready Mrs. White, I think he's getting ready to cum!"