Teen Tutorial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steve350
steve350
324 Followers

Within seconds she was coming, spurting out jets of girl-fluid all over my face. And now she was kind of growling around the enormous prick which seemed now to be drilling down deep into her throat. Kevin had a hand on each of her tits and his hips kept pumping as he fucked her mouth.

Had she not had a mouthful of cock I think she might have screamed out her orgasmic pleasure. Her flat belly pulsed up and down. Her thighs continued their back and forth jerking. And her growls and choked whimpers continued as she climaxed.

Kevin withdrew at last. I think he was on the verge of coming himself. He stepped back a moment, his prick soaring upward and damn near steaming. Ryan immediately took his place, trying his best to force his massive hard-on deep into Tess's mouth.

And while he began to fuck her face I withdrew from between her thighs, clutched my cock in one hand, and slid it quickly and easily between the gaping, drooling lips of her pussy. I began to fuck her while Ryan ravaged her face. Kevin took one of her hands and curled it around his throbbing hard-on.

And Tess's orgasm seemed to continue as I fucked her. The sheer excitement of the obscene orgy was maybe fueling her climax, extending it. And the excitement was palpable for all of us I'm sure. I know that within seconds of entering her I felt myself dangerously close to orgasm and I withdrew, not wanting this obscene experience to end so soon.

Kevin moved down to take my place, quickly knelt between her thighs and eased his hard-on deep inside her. For a few precious moments I stood there cooling off, watching the luscious teenager jerked back and forth between the two powerful young studs, her mouth and pussy deeply engorged by both of them.

When soon enough Kevin also had to withdraw once again, Ryan pulled his cock from her mouth and lay down on the carpet, his monster cock soaring up through his fist. He urged Tess, free of cock for the first time in many minutes, to roll down off the divan and on top of him.

She immediately did so, and in seconds she was reaching beneath her, clutching his hard-on and forcing it between her thighs. She adjusted her position slightly, and soon had the head of his cock lodged between her labia. She sank down slowly and gingerly onto his massive prick.

"Oh fuck! So big! Oh fuck!" she moaned, sinking deeper by the second.

I moved around behind her so that I could watch the amazing penetration. Her pussy lips stretched wide, folded wetly over his engorged dick. And with it embedded halfway she began to hump gently up and down, forcing more and more of the granite cock up her pussy on each stroke.

She was propping herself up over Ryan, her hands on his shoulders, her tits swaying close enough to his face for him to suck on first one then the other swollen nipple. But then Kevin was stepping in front of her, shoving his hard-on into her face. And she gamely grabbed hold of it, stuffed it into her mouth. She began to suck while still humping Ryan's glistening monster cock.

I had a perfect view now of the penetration and the splayed globes of her perfect little ass. Her asshole winked and blinked at me as she was fucked. In seconds I had found the trusty tube of lubricant I'd used only days before. I leaned over to smooth generous gobs of the stuff up and down the crack of her ass.

I poked a wad of the stuff on the bud of her anus, smeared more up and down my hard-on. Then I was crouching down behind the humping teenager, placing a hand flat on the small of her back to pause her movements. I planted the head of my cock on the sweet bud, paused for a second, then bulled down slowly, forcing my hard-on down between her gorgeous teen buns.

"Oh sweet fuck, I don't believe it," she croaked, pulling her mouth off Kevin's dick for a moment. "You dirty, dirty man!"

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"Fuck no! Do it to me, you dirty, dirty man! I want it! I want to know what it feels like!"

She stayed still for a moment astride the mammoth bulk of Ryan's dick and let me insert the head of my cock up her ass. The sphincter relaxed almost immediately. She was so far aroused anything seemed to be possible. And by degrees I inserted inch after inch of hard-on up her sweet teenage ass while her pussy was stuffed with Ryan's monster cock.

"Oh fuck! I don't believe it!" she gasped. "Two cocks inside me at the same time! Double penetration! What a feeling! What a slut I am! What a fucking slut!"

And then we were back in motion, Ryan thrusting his cock up into her pussy while I drove mine deeper and deeper up her ass. Her mouth was soon clogged with Kevin's thrusting prick and she had three cocks inside her at the same time. A triple penetration. And this just days after the loss of her sweet virginity.

This went on for some time, three men plowing their cocks in and out of a sweet willing teenager and growing closer and closer to orgasm. But none of us wanted this to end, and as each of us drew almost to the point of no return we withdrew, changed position. Till each of us had had our dicks in every hole she possessed. Her mouth, her pussy, her ass, we each explored every one.

Until the inevitable moment when we could take no more and Tess was propped exhausted against the divan, her head laid back upon it, her legs gaping wide on the floor in front of her. The three of us stood over her, our cocks pumped steadily in our fists. Each of them aimed exclusively at that sweet, sweat-soaked face.

"Yes, you dirty boys, do it to me," she moaned, one hand down between her legs teasing her clit. "I want to see your cum. I want to watch it fly. I want to feel it splashing hot all over my face. I want to taste it."

Her speech was cut short by Kevin tilting his jerking cock down to within inches of her gaping mouth and firing a monstrous rope of semen between her lips. Her mouth was instantly full to overflowing and she began to gag as the fluid gushed down her throat.

But then he was angling his prick up again, still pumping it madly, watching as jet after jet of pearly white cum splattered every which way all over her face. He sealed shut both her eyes with two monster blasts into each of them. He decorated both cheeks and shot stripes across her forehead. He let out one last groan and planted the head of his cock between her eyes. It oozed out a final gigantic stream of sperm that split into two rivulets that poured into her eye sockets and down her cheeks like fat, pearly tears.

And the sight of all this put Ryan over the edge. He groaned loudly and from an angle slightly to one side but only inches from her drooling face he began to lob great thick steamers of sperm at a diagonal across her features. He added to the pools overflowing her eyes, looped ropes over the bridge of her nose. He fired several thick jets across her mouth, which she was only now beginning to clear of spunk, her tongue shoveling the stuff out in thick creamy waves.

Kevin was now forced to one side to avoid the deluge. And not till Ryan had emptied his balls onto her face did I move in and add to the obscene glittering mess by now coating Tess's face maybe a quarter inch thick. I pumped my cock slowly, and watched in awe as ribbon after ribbon of creamy jizz erupted from my balls.

I'd had so much sex with her this past week that I was amazed I had any cum left at all. But there was something about this whole amazing gangbang so deeply erotic that I seemed to outdo myself. I spurted off rope after rope of creamy sperm into the air above Tess's face and all of it fell splattering across her features, burying her, finally, under massive volumes of ball juice.

Her lovely face glittered under its sheen of white cum. She seemed to be wearing a weird, other-worldly mask. She appeared almost alien. Yet under her shimmering wet veil she was still beautiful, still deeply, deeply erotic and exciting. What an end to our dirty sex week together. From frustrated virginity to drowning in a deluge of semen from no less than three horny men. It might be a week she'd never forget.

Ryan and Kevin had backed away. They seemed a little embarrassed at what they'd just participated in. I got the feeling they just wanted to hose off and leave, not knowing quite what to say to the amazing teenager. But I wanted to stay with her. I wanted to know what she thought of her orgy with three men. She seemed have enjoyed every second of it, but I wanted to be sure.

I'd started out the week as her high school tutor and ended up joining in an obscene gangbang of her. It gave me pause. But one thing seemed certain: she no longer needed me as a tutor of anything, if indeed she ever had.

She was a bright, lovely, adventurous teenager with her whole life ahead of her. And her sex life, I'm sure, was going to be just as exciting as her whole future. All I could hope for would to be a small part of it.

steve350
steve350
324 Followers