Teenage Sex Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, I did by myself what my wife and I usually did together, which was give my daughter a bath. It was so utterly different this time, though. I had seen her naked body many times over the past few months, of course. But never had my own body had such an intense reaction to it. Something had changed last night when I gave my daughter an orgasm with my hand. Something carnal and profound deep inside of me.

And so, I spent most of the evening sporting a massive boner in my pants. I ignored it, as best I could. I bathed my daughter, cleaned her, washed her hair, dried it. I took special care when cleaning her breasts and between her legs. I didn't want to hurt her. And I didn't want to stimulate her. Not yet. That was coming. And I couldn't help but feel extremely anxious about it. I just wasn't sure whether the anxiety was because I was nervous to be doing it alone, nervous I wouldn't do it right, or nervous that something would happen that shouldn't.

I was a mess by the time I got her into bed. I decided to dress her in a t-shirt instead of her usual sweater. It was looser. I figured it might be better since I was doing this by myself. And when I went to put on her sweatpants, I suddenly realized it was silly to even bother with them. I would just have to take them down soon anyway, so I could get access to her vagina with the vibrator.

The whole scene was just a little too fucked up in my head. There I was, alone with my eighteen-year-old daughter, about to spend the next hour pleasuring her so she could sleep. Could I really withstand that long of torture? My penis was already snug against my pants, hard as could be, and tingling. I was, without a doubt, horny as fuck.

After getting Rosa tucked into bed, I decided to go back out to the living room for a few minutes to try to cool off. After bathing her, and rubbing all over her naked body, I was even more fired up. I felt like I had been fired up continuously for a month. Hell, maybe it had been that long. I tried to remember the last time I had an orgasm, but I couldn't. Fuck.

Reluctantly, I pulled my pants down right there in the living room and started stroking myself. Instantly, images of my daughter's naked body came to mind. I let out a strangled yell and stopped stroking myself. Was I seriously about to masturbate while thinking about my daughter? Shaking my head in disgust at myself, I pulled my pants back up and went to the bathroom to splash cold water on my face. That helped a little.

Finally, I schooled myself to a semblance of calm in the mirror. I told myself I can do this. And I made my way to my bedroom. I quickly changed into a pair of boxer shorts. Why I didn't put anything else on, I'll never understand. Well, maybe in the back of my mind I knew. But I told myself I didn't understand, to help make it all right.

I was shaking as I climbed into bed next to my daughter. She hadn't moved, of course. She was lying on her back, her eyes staring off at nothing. I thought there was a slight flicker of her eyelids when I got into bed, but I stared at her eyes for a minute once I was settled next to her and didn't see any other movement.

With a sigh, completely resigned to what I was about to do, I reached over and grabbed hold of the silky vibrator. It was cool to the touch. I decided to warm it up between my legs, so I shoved it between my thighs, nestled right up against the side of my cock. My penis was mostly hard, I noticed. Oh well. Then, while I waited for it to warm up, I decided to start with my daughter's boobs.

To make it easier, I gently lifted the front of her shirt up above her breasts. It flipped back down over her boobs as soon as I let go. I pulled it up again, tucking it in under itself and let go. It seemed to hold. And then I found myself staring at my daughter's extremely perfect breasts and stomach. Admiring them, really. Jesus Christ. I shifted on the bed. My penis had grown the rest of the way, fully erect. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. That was a mistake. The unmistakable scent of my daughter's pussy reached my nose and my arousal flared to life. Fuck.

Ok. I had to get through this. I reached a shaky hand up to my daughter's chest and slowly started tracing it around her breasts. I still had my eyes closed, so I did it all by touch. Her skin was so silky smooth, it tickled the tips of my fingers. I ran my fingers under and around each of her breasts slowly, circling them and climbing up the swells. When I reached the top, I opened my eyes and found myself staring at two beautiful, perky little nipples. They were both sticking out. I traced my finger around each one, slowly. Then very delicately, I ran my finger across one of her nipples. I watched how the little point tilted at an angle and then snapped back up once my finger was across. I did it again and again, fascinated.

My penis started tingling. I probably shouldn't have ignored it, but I tried to. In retrospect, I really should have finished the job in the living room--despite doing it while thinking about my daughter's super hot body while I masturbated. My heart was beating fast, I realized, but there was nothing to do for it by then. I was already invested.

Slowly, I continued tracing my finger around each of her nipples. Back and forth I slid my finger, across her mounds, feeling her silky skin. Tiny gooses bumps appeared on her skin, surrounding each of her puffy red nipples. She must be chilly. Before I even realized what I was doing, I had leaned forward and clamped my lips around one of her nipples. It tasted clean. I ran my tongue around it, feeling the little bumps of skin. She trembled and I pulled my head back suddenly, looking up at her face.

No change.

Forcing myself to pull away, I reached between my legs and took hold of the vibrator. It was warm enough. I turned it on and slid my hand down between her legs. As soon as I reached her vagina, I gently massaged it into the folds of skin above her opening, until they parted around it. I rubbed it up and down across her clitoris several times, trying to warm her up and make her wet. Twisting my hand down a little, I pressed two of my fingers against her opening while the vibrations continued stimulating her clit.

A deluge of juice poured out of her and coated my fingers in her sticky fluid. Jesus. She was already that wet? Instinctively, and without conscious effort, I lifted my hand out of her crotch and brought it up to my face. The vibrator was still going, pinched between my thumb and forefinger. It was my last two fingers that held the nectar I was after. I was so horny, I seriously couldn't stop myself. I opened my mouth and dipped my fingers in, resting them on my tongue.

The sweet, tangy taste of my daughter's pussy filled my mouth and a surge of pleasure instantly ran down my body, straight to my cock. I grunted as tingles filled it top to bottom. I closed my lips around my fingers, sucking them clean. Good god she tasted like sin.

I was breathing heavily, my heart racing in my chest. I was way beyond any place where I could calm myself down. My cock throbbed. I was out of control. I dropped the vibrator and it bounced off the side of the bed, still buzzing on the floor. I didn't care. I was already moving, pushing myself down, climbing between my daughter's legs. I couldn't take it. I had to do this.

I kissed her stomach. I shouldn't have. I knew it. I knew it with all the divinity of god. But I also knew I was not in control in any way. My body had completely taken over. And so, I soon found myself kissing my way downward. I reached her soft patch of pubic hair and kissed my way down past that as well. I inhaled deeply, and the scent of her pussy filled me with complete, unrelenting passion. My body lost any hope of bringing back control. I was wild with lust.

Down I kissed, and when I reached the soft puffy folds of her outer lips, my tongue slithered out and lapped at her. I pushed it in between those lips, spreading them, searching for her clitoris. I felt a hard nub and flicked my tongue up and down a few times. Then I was diving deeper, lower. I lapped my way down. She tasted tangy. I lapped down until I found... oh god. Her vagina was dripping nectar. I lapped at it. It was sweet and tangy and salty and heavenly. I lapped at it more. Harder. I tongued her. I rolled my tongue and stuck it inside her. I licked upward, lapping at her clit again. I pressed harder. I licked back down, pushing into her again. Juices flowed from her, coating my tongue. I swallowed again and again. They kept coming. They dripped down my chin. I didn't care. I lapped harder. I sucked at her pussy. I drank and drank. Then I lapped upward again.

When I reached her clit that time, her body shifted. Huh? I lapped harder. She shifted again. I tried to listen, but the blood pounding in my ears made me near deaf. I lapped even harder, faster, pressing into her clit. Her body lurched. I lapped some more. Then I dipped back down as a flood of juice poured out of her. I drank it. As much as I could. I swallowed, savoring it. I let my mouth fill up with it, swished it around and swallowed again. Then I lapped my way upward, back to her clit.

That's where I focused. I stayed there. I pressed my tongue hard against her. I licked up and down, left and right. I sucked her clit between my lips and wiggled my tongue against it inside my mouth. I lapped. Suddenly I realized that I was moaning into my daughter's pussy. But I didn't care. I was so beyond caring. I wanted to make her cum.

With all of my will and power and skill, I attacked my daughter's clitoris. With every trick I had ever learned, I ate her out. The reward came suddenly and powerfully. Rosa's legs slid inward, pressing hard against my head. I felt her body shaking and she squeezed me harder. I lapped and lapped and tried to move down. I couldn't. She had my head locked where it was, my tongue helpless to lick anything but her clit. So I did. But I did manage to get my hand down to her pussy, sticking two fingers inside. She was pouring juice out her hole like it was pee. My cock was grinding against the bed, close to spewing my load.

Suddenly Rosa's legs let go of me and I heard her gasp. She was trembling, her body shaking with each breath. I lifted my head weakly and looked up her perfect body toward her face. Her stomach was flat and muscular. It was perfect. And covered in sweat. When my eyes reached her face, her mouth was open and she was panting hard. I hadn't seen her do that before. My heart exploded with joy.

Before I knew what I was doing, I was scrambling up her body. This was working. I felt like there was hope that I could bring my daughter back. I brought my face up until it was even with hers. And I stared at her. I stared into her eyes. Did she show some recognition there? Her mouth was still open, and she was still breathing rapidly. Was she looking at me?

I slid forward, until I felt my cock bump against the something hot, and wet. Her pussy. The head of my dick was right at her opening. And I knew there was no way to stop myself. Staring into my daughter's eyes, I slid slowly forward, feeling the tip of my penis slide inside my daughter's pussy. Her eyes flickered and then focused. I think she was staring at me. I slid myself in another inch. Her mouth opened.

Yes! Something was happening. I lost control and my penis slid the rest of the way into her and she moaned. Her eyes remained fixed, and still had a distant look to them. But I was more and more certain that she was looking at me. That she saw me. My therapy was working. That's what I called it in my head. That's how I justified what came next.

Then I did what no dad should ever do. I started to make love to my daughter. My hips slid backward, my penis sliding out, then I pushed forward, filling her again. Back then forward, I penetrated. My cock felt like it was on fire. It tingled with so much pleasure, it was beyond anything I had ever felt. She was tight. So tight. But her pussy walls hugged my penis like they had been lovers their whole lives. In and out I penetrated. I so wanted to kiss her suddenly. But I held back. Because that would be crossing a huge line. I almost laughed at the absurdity of the thought as it flitted through my head, but then I started moving faster. My penis went deeper. Faster. I was pumping in and out of my daughter now. I couldn't help it. Faster I went. Fuck I was getting close. Dangerously close.

Her body started shaking. I ground my hips against her, riding her, thrusting myself in and out of her. Faster still, I fucked my daughter. She squealed softly and then moaned. I was out of breath, I realized. She moaned loudly into the room. I continued rocking into her, my penis penetrating again and again. I was breaking through!

I looked down at my daughter's face. She was staring at me. With recognition. Full recognition. My heart swelled. Relief flooded me. Pure joy made me want to cry. My daughter was back. She smiled slightly, but then moaned again as I thrust a little harder. Her head tilted back, her eyes fluttering. I moved faster.

I panicked inside as I suddenly felt my orgasm churning. I had to stop. I was going to cum. I had to get out of her. I stared down at her. Her lips were so young and cute and beautiful. She was breathing heavily. She hadn't cum yet. Shit. I was too close. I rode her. Pumped my way in and out of her. Her pussy walls clung to my cock, squeezing it, milking my cum to the tip, trying to squeeze the orgasm out of me. I gasped.

I used all the strength I could muster to slow my rocking, to halt the penetration of my daughter's pussy. I ground to a dead halt, breathing heavily. My orgasm boiled, milliseconds from erupting. I started to pull myself backwards. I didn't think I could stop it no matter what, but at least I could get out of her. I was her dad! I couldn't cum inside...

"Please, daddy," she whimpered and then, as I tried to pull myself backward, her hands suddenly clamped down on my butt.

My eyes bulged in my head, my penis almost out of her. I whispered harshly, panicked, "I'm about to cum, Rosa!" I tried to force myself up but the muscles in her arms were surprisingly strong, and my will was surprisingly weak.

What the--? I stared at her. Shit. My penis started tingling like crazy. This was it. The tingles swirled up into my stomach, pushing toward my cock, then growing stronger at the base of it. My orgasm was starting. I opened my eyes in panic. FUCK! I was about to cum inside my daughter.

"Ahhh mmmm," I moaned. "Gonna... gonna cum... ahhh in you," I breathed rapidly, my body shaking wildly. I felt myself losing the battle, my body moving forward with her hands clamped against my ass cheeks. My cock buried itself all the way inside her again.

"Don't pull out," she breathed, whispering. Her eyes were pleading. I could see tiny droplets of water on the tips of her eyelashes. She looked so sincere.

I couldn't help it. I couldn't wait any longer. I mashed my lips against hers and lurched forward, hard. My orgasm rose up my cock at an alarming rate. I groaned into her mouth as our tongues collided, just as my cum started spewing into her cunt. She groaned when she felt the first blast, and then her body started spasming. She shook and trembled beneath me as I continued to unload my cum in her. I could feel her breasts sliding against my chest, mashed there. Our tongues made love in our mouths as we kept moaning around them.

My cock continued spraying cum into her. More cum than I thought possible. More and more, I unloaded into my daughter's pussy. We kissed passionately, our tongues slobbering on each other. Her body shook and trembled. She screamed. She moaned. Her orgasm was intense, I could tell. So was mine. I felt another pump of cum juice into her. Our worlds were full of pleasure and explosions. Our hearts raced. Our bodies mashed together, her tits smashed against my chest.

We rode out the insane orgasm for a long time. Minutes went by and the tingling hadn't stopped. I finally slowed my thrusting, my cock having spewed its final load some time ago. It still slid in and out of her, but finally we stopped moving. I was panting, breathing heavily against her chest. She was shaking beneath me.

Finally I lifted my head and found her staring at me. She smiled weakly. Then she whispered, "Thank you, daddy. You... I... I'm back. Ahh. Thank you..."

I kissed her again, tears streaming down my face. Then we fell asleep together like that, me on top of her, my penis soft, yet buried inside her all night.

***

Epilogue.

My wife was a little upset at first when we told her what had happened, but excited at the same time. Until we found out that Rosa was pregnant a month later. But even that, my wife came to accept. Unfortunately, what she couldn't accept was that Rosa and I had continued to have sexual relations even after the point where it was necessary.

Those three days while my wife was gone, my daughter and I had sex eleven times. Eleven! And that didn't even include the first time when I brought her out of her catatonia. I had never had so much sex in my life. It was all very intense. Every single time. Rosa and I tried every position in the book, and then some. During those eleven times, I only pulled out once. Rosa had asked me to cum on her face that time, which was insanely hot to me. The other times, I didn't have any reservations about unloading inside her. Because despite those ten other times I came inside her, I was still certain that it had been our very first time--when I had awoken her by fucking her--when my seed had taken root.

Somehow, it was all thoroughly justified in my head. It was all just therapy. My daughter was back. But I kept fucking her to make sure she stayed back. That seems rational, doesn't it? That's what I kept telling myself. Oddly enough, I don't ever remember feeling any regret about it. Rosa and I basically had sex whenever we possibly could. Never around my wife, but it was pretty obvious we were still hot for each other.

Nine months later, Rosa gave birth to our baby. It was a girl. My wife lasted another four months before she left me. Rosa was nineteen by then, so of course she could make her own choice about where to live. Unsurprisingly, she chose to stay with me. And we became exclusive lovers, raising our daughter together. To this day, we are still together. The sex we share is still intense like that, from time to time. And she is still perfect.

[end]

12