Teens Encounter with Multiple BBC's

Story Info
Teen tries spicing up her life. It backfires.
2.4k words
3.83
52.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nasties
Nasties
79 Followers

***All characters are 18 years or older.***

If you ask my dad what the biggest problems he knew off where, he will probably tell you that it is the illegal immigration in our country and myself. Just to clear things up, it is not because my dad is a racist that he thinks at this situation as a problem but because our tiny country is, as he puts it, "being runover by illegal black men". Probably he says this because our town has been practically overrun by them. Just in our street only 3 other families are "white", the other houses are filled with black men living together.

As for me, well I have a rebellious character. From when I was around 15 years old, I started living the emo lifestyle, dying my hair all kind of colours, partying with my friends all weekend long and getting drunk, a lot. It is sort of my middle finger to my parents for trying to tell me what to do. I still love them, but I kind of like this lifestyle. However, of all this, it was my hair that really pissed my dad off.

Well now I am 20 years old. My body looks like that of a proper lady; C-cup boobs, small bubble ass and a nice figure, that is what you would see from the outside. I am in university and I still dress the same, as an emo and dye my hair all colours. I guess my dad did not tell me nothing about what I wear and how I look is because I still get good grades, I think. Or else he is just a bigger pussy then I thought.

Before getting into the story, lately I started getting kinkier. I have had sex before but usually they were all when I am out partying and drunk. Most of them I would regret the next morning. As per relationships, all the boys that talked to me at least all wanted to have sex. I am fine with it, but they were all just boring. Just a few minutes and that is it. I guess So, lately I tried to create more excitement in my life.

I started wearing skirts more often. Before I arrive to university and after I leave university, I would pull my skirt up, tuck it underneath my top and make it look like a mini skirt. Sometimes when I felt horny whilst on the bus or somewhere outside, I would remove my panties. There where occasions that when I did this, I ended up accidently flashing strangers my pussy or ass. It was super exciting.

It was even more exciting when going back home. To go to my home I used to walk up this elevated road. I know for a fact that if a pass there during the day, the men at the bar or whoever would be outside would stop and look at me. I think they could see my ass from down there as I am walking up the road. So did the black men.

Most of them did not know how to speak good English so most time it was almost as if they were speaking gibberish. But there were also those who spoke very good English too. They all looked huge whenever I saw them, they usually stink as their living conditions are not good and they do not have a lot of money. They just linger outside of the house they are staying in. So whenever I passed, they always used to cheer on me.

Well, once during the winter, it felt like the sun did not shine at all. It was cold and to make things worse it was raining all day. To make it even worse I had a full day at university. I was there for the very first lecture of the day to the very last one late in the day. I was almost home at 9pm and I was really looking forward for a nice bath and some warmth in my bed. It was also Friday, so I was complaining because I arrived late at home and I had to wake up early again the next day.

Whenever I finished this late, I always make sure to wear a skirt and that I remove my panties on the bus stop or in the bus. Even though it was cold I still removed them. I guess the excitement brought me some warmth. As I walked the steep road and turned to the street where my house is, I see that on the side I was on there where some black men blocking the way. I saw that they were drinking so I just crossed the road and walked on the opposite side of the road.

They noticed what I did and as I passed them, they started cheering and calling me out as usual. One of them who sounded drunk started shouting to bend over so that they can see my ass. I guess they knew that I did not have anything underneath. I kept walking while ignoring them. But then I heard them walking in my direction and they soon caught up to me and blocked my path.

I was a bit pissed that they were blocking my path. They started telling me again to bend over or to lift my skirt up. Then I felt a hand grabbing my ass. I turned around to see who it was. As I turned, I could feel that cold air hitting against my bare ass. I could feel my pussy getting a bit wet and my nipples getting hard. But instead of getting excited I got scared as they had my skirt up in the air. Before reacting one of them put in a good slap against my left ass cheek. I could feel his hand imprint on my ass.

Again I turned but the ones that I was facing before turning again wanted to see my ass too, so they lifted my skirt. But they wanted more and started running their filthy hands through my ass cheeks, running all the way down against my asshole too my now slightly wet pussy. Whilst I started getting worried with what was happening, I found myself trapped.

They started groping my tits, squeezing my ass, and rubbing my pussy. I felt helpless. All I could do is telling them to let me go. They did not. I guess that since leaving their country they did not touch a woman, and now they had me. They pulled my skirt down, getting me half naked a few doors down my house with a now fully wet pussy from all the rubbing.

One of them grabbed me from behind pressing his arms against my throat, almost choking me. Now I was helpless. I possibly could not fight them off all on my own. My fate was sealed. One of them proceeded to open my jacket so that they could grab my tits better. I only had a thin shirt under the jacket despite the cold. So as the jacket opened and I felt the cold air, my nipples got super hard and could be seen poking from under the shirt.

To get a better view they ripped my shirt open with their bare hands. My tits were out in the open now, my pussy wet and now someone was also licking my asshole. I was being violated in the middle of the street where I live. Naked, wet pussy and ass cheeks open with a tongue working my asshole. The smell on them made it much worse and with every touch it felt just worst.

They took the bag I had with me and one of them lifted me on his shoulder with my ass near his face. They started spanking me whilst shouting in the middle of the street. It was as if they were celebrating that they caught an animal whilst hunting. Possibly no one came out to see what was going on.

"Take your filthy trash whore and go inside. We do not want to hear you. If you want to rip her a new one does it, but we do not want to see or hear you!", an angry man shouted.

I recognised the voice. It was my dad shouting from the balcony. I was about to start screaming for help when one of them put his hands on my mouth to stop me from screaming. If only he knew that the trash whore, he referred to was his own daughter.

They took me inside. There was filthy everywhere. They went ahead and dropped me on this single dirty mattress that was on the floor. As they dropped me, I saw the guy that took my bag was going through its contents. I had my phone, keys, and wallet in there, so I told him to stop. But of all the valuables that I had, the only thing that seemed to interest him and that made him grin was my day long dirty panties.

He came to try and dress the panty on my head like a mask. So now I had the stink of my ass directly on my nose. As I looked up, I saw that they started to take down their pants. Their big black cocks where all now hung in front of me. I knew what was going to happen now.

Thankfully, I take the pill so that if I have sex, if the guy wants to cum in me, he can or also just to be safe and not get pregnant. Then I took a good look at their cocks. Sure they were black but at least most of them where normal sized ones and not the monster cocks from a porno. However, there were like 3 that where close to that size.

In total there were around 10 black guys. 10 black guys that wanted their way with me. They started coming down on me whilst I am laying naked on the mattress, wearing my dirty panties on my head. They pinched my nipples, slapped my pussy and dry fingered my ass. I started shouting with pain when one of them sticked his cock in my mouth. I could taste his piss dry on his cock; it was nasty. As they saw his cock in my mouth, they wasted no time to put another one in me. They just started fucking my pussy, at least it was wet to provide some lubrification as they just put it in and started pounded my defenceless pussy.

If it were not for their stink, I would say that I could have enjoyed the moment. Although they were rough, the fucking was good. Unlike my previous fucks which where short, each black man pounded me for a long time without even Cumming. Just what a woman wants, long hard punishment of her pussy. But realising what I was in at that moment made me sad on the brink of crying. But the punishment I felt coming from my pussy only made me moan and shout.

But then the turn of the monster cocks came. There were in fact only 2 of them. One of them made me ride him. I felt my pussy stretching to new limits. He was the only one that put his cock in me slowly but when he started pounding, he was the roughest. But then the other one came to put try and put it in my ass.

I did sometimes put my hairbrush handle in my ass, but I never had actual anal. I started screaming to not put it in, but he persisted. He kept pushing his cock against my asshole. Little by little I felt my ass opening. The sensation of my now wider than usual pussy disappeared as this cock was trying to get in my ass.

Eventually he did and I let out a huge shout of pain. I was tight, very tight. Not even him could fuck me fast because I was that tight. But eventually my ass got loosened more and he started fucking me harder and harder. They came in my pussy and ass almost at the same time. I could feel the cum being shot up deep inside me. They kept pounding me while the rest started unloading on my face, tits, and body. The same guy that put my panties on my head took them off and stuffed it in my ass.

They were done with me. They suddenly told me to get out, but I could not barely move. So they pulled me up and threw me outside. I was still naked, with no skirt on, my top was ripped and my tits where hanging out, my pussy and ass where filled with cum and my panty was stuffed in my ass. They only gave me back my bag. At least I had my things. I grabbed it and slowly started walking back home.

I was in the middle of the street naked trying to hurry back home so that no one would see me like this. I checked my phone and saw that it was almost midnight. Time literally flew. I dragged my self-home. I could barely stand on my feet after all that hard fucking in my pussy and ass. I got in, quietly. My parents were asleep. I went up my room to sleep. I was exhausted.

As I woke up the next morning and opened my eyes, I immediately remembered last night. As I moved in bed, I could feel myself sticky. It was all the cum on me. It had dried. I removed the sheets that where on me and got up. I was still sitting when I felt something under me. There was a puddle of cum which was still coming out of my pussy. I got out of bed and was about to fall as I felt my legs had no strength. I then remembered that my panty was still stuffed in my ass. I pulled it out and with more cum came out. I was dripping cum from 2 monster loads that came from monster black cocks.

I went in front of my mirror and bent my ass towards it. I looked at my own reflection and I liked what I saw. Cum flowing out of my ass and pussy. My tits were hanging out of my ripped shirt. I could also see cum stains on the shirt. As I continued looking at all that cum coming out, I remembered how I felt yesterday. Dirty, used, abused. I liked what I was looking at,so maybe I found something I like the hard way.

Nasties
Nasties
79 Followers