Tell Me What I See

Story Info
A powerful lesson on self-talk.
755 words
4.53
1.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Drop your towel," he demanded as he walked through the open doorway into the steamy bathroom.

"No. Not a word." A finger over her lips as she started to protest, only the first sound of the word 'But' was audible before he cut her off.

She dropped the towel.

"That's better. Let me look at you." He reached for her fingertips, twirled her body like a ballerina, appreciating every side of her damp, glistening body. She was soft in all the right places, curves creating beauty on the canvas of her soul. "Tell me what I see."

She hated this lesson. Out of everything he was trying to teach her, to help her understand, this was the one she dreaded the most.

Using the words she'd heard from her father, the words that lived in her head, "an ugly, naked farm rat?" She sassed at him with that grin he adored.

"That will cost you ten, little girl."

He was enchanted with her charm, but remained firm. This was one lesson she had to learn. Not for him.

For herself.

"I see," he began to remind her, "an intelligent creature, wit and wonder expressed constantly in her eyes. I see a gentle spirit, a soul with depth unlike any I've known. I see eyes that dance, hair that glows like fire in the sunshine. I see a body that is dedicated to pleasing me, a mind that is committed to studying me, and a heart that is passionate about loving me. Your body is stunning, Little One, but you are more than the sum of your parts. And when you are with me, you make me more than I have ever been."

She stood, looking at him, tears dripping from her cheeks. He was a strong man. Maybe. Perhaps... He just might be able to reform and reshape the mess her destructive thoughts had created inside her. She felt the warmth of hope ignite in her core.

He took her by the hand, led her to the bed. He sat and patted his knee. "I believe you need to be reminded not to sass about this. It's way too important."

She lay her body across his lap, draping her curves across his legs. She could feel the warmth of his fingers as they gently rubbed the rise and fall of her backside. Soon enough he started. He didn't go easy on her. It was only ten spanks, but they were hard. He got her attention.

She lay across his lap, her ass burning, waiting for what was next. She knew him. He wasn't finished yet.

Gently he lifted her onto his lap. His lips found hers, pressing hard, his tongue sliding inside. His fingers reached between her thighs to slide into her already wet little pussy. They played with her clit while his tongue wrestled hers.

She needed him inside her, the ache in her cunt beginning to hurt.

"Please," she moaned into his kisses.

"Please what, baby?" He asked.

"Please fuck me. Oh god, please. I need you inside me," her plea desperate against his neck.

He laid her out on their bed, unbuckled his belt, slid his pants to his knees. Lowering his cock tip to the entrance of her aching, wet pussy, he paused.

"Look me in the eyes Little One. Tell me who you are. Tell me what I see when I look at you. I will not fuck you until you start talking, and I will stop the second you stop talking. Do you understand? I don't care if you say the same things over and over again. If you want me inside you, you'd better keep talking."

Her eyes locked with his, he could see the battle taking place behind them. Her desire to feel him inside her versus her years of negative self-talk. It all came down to this moment. Would she find the strength he knew she had...

One tear formed in the corner of her eye, slid down to drop to the bed below. A deep breath in...

"I am..." she held her breath. His dark eyes drilling into the scared places in her soul.

"I am beautiful."

At the word beautiful he slammed his cock deep inside his babygirl. She kept talking, affirming the messages of her own beauty, her strength. He kept his promise and thrust into her over and over as the words spilled from her soul. Silencing her only for a kiss as he spilled his seed deep inside her beautiful body.