Tell MILF What You Want Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Robert isn't going to tell anybody because he knows it'll embarrass us.''

''Just remember, darling, I get to choose who. And Robert is not the one.''

''Do you like him?''

''Yes. He's family.''

''And he has a good physique. You've seen him in tennis shorts, he's fit.''

Polly recalled how Robert briefly showed her how to change her grip on the tennis racquet when doing a backhand shot. Robert had held her hand too long but she hadn't objected. ''Looks don't necessarily make a boy desirable,'' said Polly.

Marc chuckled. ''I bet he hasn't had sex for at least 3 months.''

''I don't want a desperate boy.''

''It makes him,'' said Marc, ''more grateful to join us. Does Robert like you?''

''Yes, he does. I guess he has that look in his eye when he looks at me.''

''He fancies you?''

''Possibly.'' She gave a nervous laugh.

Marc got enthusiastic. ''What if you phone Robert to meet him for coffee or in a pub? Just you and him. Tell him you want to help with his marriage. You could act as a go-between with Rose. Perfectly normal.''

''I'll think about it,'' said Polly who was still troubled with the taboo of having sex with her sister's husband.

Two days went by before Polly told Marc that she was meeting Robert in a wine bar after work. She didn't know how late home she would be but she would text Marc to let him know.

It was after 9 pm when Polly returned home from the wine bar. Polly had eaten supper with Robert, pasta and a second glass of red wine, and they had taken a taxi that dropped her off first before taking Robert home. As Polly opened her front door, she felt guilty and hoped it didn't show.

Marc had had his meal in front of the TV. Polly came to sit on the sofa beside Marc.

She said, ''We talked of marriage in general terms and how nothing is perfect. I'm sorry, Marc, I should have left after the first glass of wine.''

''Ah. He persuaded you to stay. How?'' Marc didn't seem angry.

Polly reminded herself of the agreement in their marriage not to have any secrets. ''Robert persuaded me because he's charming and there's a chink of a lonely boy behind the facade.'' She paused. ''Robert also placed his hand over mine.''

''Was it nice to have his hand on yours?''

''Honestly? Yes.''

''How long did you let him touch you?''

''Much too long. I felt guilty because I liked it. I turned my hand over to clasp his. That sounds bad but I suppose I thought Robert would tell me his feelings.''

Marc reached over and held Polly's hand. ''Does he blame Rose?''

''He hardly talked about my sister except to say the sex between him and Rose was always uneventful. He asked if our sex life was okay.''

''That's a question to which you can give a bland reply or get quite detailed.''

''I didn't want to answer his question. It's not exactly normal for a guy to ask his sister-in-law. Anyway, Robert asked again so I told him.'' Polly wondered if her husband would not ask for details.

''And what did my wife tell Robert?''

She said, ''Promise me you won't be angry?'' Marc nodded. ''I said we fantasised a lot with you taking the lead. I said it made our sex life more exciting.''

''Oh yeah. I think Robert would want to hear more.''

''I meant to stop the conversation but he squeezed my hand. I sort of went to jelly.'' Polly shrugged. ''I couldn't help it. Robert looked so innocent when he asked what was our favourite fantasy. I told him about our imagined Simon.'' She paused and looked at her husband. ''I see you are hard under your chinos.''

''In a peculiar way, it is arousing to hear about my wife talking sex. Did you tell Robert everything about Simon?''

''Yes. I made him promise not to tell anyone. I felt so nervous describing what we do with Simon. Every time I hesitated he kissed the palm of my hand.'' Marc lifted Polly's hand to his lips. She said, ''Yes, Robert was like that.''

Marc put his spare hand in his pocket and caressed his groin. ''I think my darling angel wife dropped her usual calm exterior this evening and revealed an inner sex kitten.''

''Robert did something that you've never done.'' She took a deep breath before continuing, ''My boy brother-in-law told me to describe the panties I was wearing. I should have been shocked but he was dead serious. Didn't blink an eye. I said, 'They are black sheen, very thin, micro-size. He told me very seriously to take them off and hand the panties to him. I couldn't believe it but my tummy churned all over the place.'' Polly raised her eyebrows at Marc. He said nothing so Polly carried on, ''I made sure nobody was looking. We were in the corner of the bar. I slipped them off and they dropped to the floor. He pretended to pick up his napkin.''

''Robert has your panties?''

''I blushed when he looked at them on his lap out of view of anyone else in the bar and he rubbed his thumb over the gusset. He undid one button of his shirt and pushed my panties under his shirt, next to his skin. Honestly, I found that erotic.''

Marc slid off the sofa and kneeled between Polly's legs. He slowly pulled her hips towards him, her dress scrunched up to further expose her legs. Marc pushed her legs wider. Her dress was almost up to her hips as Polly reclined back against the sofa. Marc used both hands to push back the rest of her dress to reveal her naked pussy. ''You look aroused, Polly?''

Polly relaxed and half-closed her eyes. ''We sat in the back of the taxi.''

''My wife has been very naughty I think. Did you kiss?''

She found herself not caring what she said because Marc was stroking her pussy. She murmured, ''Didn't we agree I could kiss a potential guy to join us?''

''We did. Lips only.'' Marc paused to run his finger along her vulva towards her clit. ''Did your kiss become a French kiss?''

''He has a way, Marc, of cupping my jaw and using his thumb to enter my mouth and he whispered for me to suck his thumb. In no time I was losing control and he kissed me and I frantically kissed him back. I didn't know where I was. Sorry, darling.''

Marc gave an exaggerated sigh. ''Naughty girls need to be punished.''

''Yes.''

''What else did you both whisper?''

''He said when we next meet he wants me to suck him.''

''Would you like to swallow Robert?''

''Yes, Marc, I want him to join us. I told Robert. I said you would contact him to arrange things.''

''I'll contact him. What would you like Robert to do to you?''

She wondered if she could hide the truth. ''I whispered it to him. I want Robert to fuck me while you watch. I know that's naughty thoughts and we don't have to do that.''

''You want me to watch.'' Marc paused. ''This evening you've been a bad girl. You lost control and went further than we agreed. I will spank you and fuck you.'' Marc turned Polly onto her front with her knees on the floor and her body bent over the sofa seat. Marc kneeled between her legs.

Polly felt her skirt pushed up further to expose her bare bottom. The first smack was on her right buttock. Marc used his hand to spank her six times. Polly felt the heat get more intense with each stroke. Then he spread her legs further apart, unzipped his chinos and pushed the crown of his cock into the opening of her pussy. In one easy push, he sunk his cock into her. She moaned loudly into the cushions.

As she clung to the cushions, Polly was fucked vigorously for half a minute. She was on the point of coming when her husband suddenly pulled out. Marc stood and turned her body to face him while she squatted on the floor. ''This is your penance, darling,'' he said and positioned his erection in front of her face. ''Suck.''

It smelt and tasted of her love juice. Her open mouth received him, a gurgle at the back of her throat as he ordered her to make him come. With energy, Polly worked him until she felt him expand and he became harder, longer and then ejaculated into the back of her mouth.

''Swallow,'' he said.

Afterwards, Marc watched her as she took her own pleasure and Polly didn't mind as she sat on the floor and finger-fucked herself. The silence between them felt erotic and she decided she liked being watched. The look in her smiling eyes and the mouthing of a man's name meant they both knew who Polly was thinking about when she climaxed.

Nothing else was said about Robert for 10 days until Polly had to play him in the club singles league. Marc was playing on another court. The day began with breakfast when Polly was sure her husband would mention Robert, either to say we could all meet up later or that he had talked to Robert about a threesome. All Marc said was, ''Good luck with Robert.''

Ever since the spanking, Polly had debated in her head about the sense of sex with two men. Her brain said that she was mad to convert fantasy into reality. And to do it with her sister's husband was taboo and must be avoided. The thought that other people might find out and the anger from Rose was too much to contemplate.

Each time this debate swirled around Polly's mind, she felt her body tingle. A persistent soundless voice in her ear kept saying, ''Let your body go. Admit you want the experience of more than one man, admit you want Robert. You can't judge until you've tried it and the pleasure might be beautiful.'' Her doubts and hopes continued.

Their tennis was a good match although Robert won. They kissed cheek to cheek before Polly led the way for a relaxing drink. With a drink in her hand, she texted Marc to find out where he was, while at the same time Polly was able to admire the strong muscles on Robert's legs. The shape of his tanned thighs made her smile. The text reply from Marc said that he'd taken their car and could she get a lift back home with Robert? The text continued, ''Give Robert a drink back home and I'll be with you soon. Love you.''

The message from her husband meant that Polly would be alone for a while in her house with Robert. She tried to stop the churning in her stomach. ''Marc has gone somewhere with the car,'' she said to Robert, ''and I wonder if I can cadge a lift from you?''

''Sure. Leave in five minutes?''

By putting on her sunglasses, Polly was able to secretly look at his body and imagined what Robert would look like without clothes. It was impossible to tell whether her husband had said anything to Robert about a possible threesome. Polly certainly wasn't going to ask but an odd nervousness came over her. Could the fantasy be better than the fumbling and embarrassment of taking off clothes in front of another man? She wondered if Robert might not fancy her or if either man might not achieve an erection. And, most importantly, would her marriage still be secure after Marc saw Robert fucking her. The thoughts made her aroused.

Robert drove to her house and Polly invited him in. While the kettle boiled for tea, she picked a bottle of champagne from the cupboard and put it in the fridge.

Robert sat on a barstool. ''What brand of champagne is it?''

Her back was to Robert as she gathered two cups and teabags. She hid her blushing cheeks with her long hair and said, ''I don't know what brand it is.'' In the silence that followed, Polly was aware that Robert had got off his bar chair and was close behind her. The initial reaction was that her flared tennis skirt wouldn't look attractive.

''I've always thought,'' he said, ''you look stunning in your tennis gear.'' He placed his hands on her hips.

It sent a jolt through her. ''I bet you say that to all the girls.''

''Nope.''

His hand pulled back her hair and he kissed her neck and ear which reminded her of their joint taxi ride. It seemed to freeze any movement of her arms and she struggled to breathe normally. He kissed her again, lower down on her shoulder. It caused her to instinctively bend her neck to invite more. She felt the stubble of Robert's chin lightly scrape between her shoulder blades and, by using his hand to pull the top of her white polo shirt, he kissed further down.

Polly realised her eyes had closed, her head had gone forward to give her brother-in-law access. Was it Robert who turned her body to face him? or did she turn herself? she couldn't tell. They were face to face now, his arms around Polly's waist as he pulled her closer. Her arms went immediately around his neck. The pressing of their hips together seemed to release the tension. They kissed.

Neither wanted to stop but Polly found the strength to push Robert's face back to enable her to speak with desperation in her voice, ''Has Marc said anything to you?''

''Yes.'' Robert paused as he caressed her lips with the pad of his thumb. ''I wondered if he was joking but he was serious. You have a favourite fantasy which you want to try for real. Did you really pick me?''

''I did. Although I worry about Rose. Your marriage is still repairable and I don't want to be the reason for ending it.''

''Rose and I sleep separately and maybe we can get back together as a couple. But with you at the wine bar, the taxi afterwards, opened my eyes to what a relationship should look like. My worry is whether my involvement with you and Marc could upset YOUR marriage.''

''We want to try this threesome, Robert, and if it doesn't work we won't do it again. One thing though... I will never have sex with you on our own without Marc.''

''You won't know this but Marc took your car from the club with a plan for me to be here alone with you. He wants us to talk about this love triangle to make sure that you're happy. And his condition to me was not to go too far with sex until he gets here.''

Polly's nipples hardened. Her stomach clenched at the thought of two men taking her. ''Two naughty boys hatching a plan. When is my husband coming here?''

''Very soon. Can we go to your bedroom window and wait for him.''

The window looked out onto the driveway where Marc would park the car. She held Robert's hand and led him to the bedroom where they leaned against the window sill. She said, ''I can't resist kissing you again.''

Their kiss was passionate. It felt to Polly as though they were going as far as they dared and, because Marc had allowed it, it made it more erotic. ''Is it okay,'' Robert asked, ''if I make love soon to my sister-in-law?''

She stretched her arms around his neck. ''You better be good at fucking.'' She felt his hands come up under her polo shirt to her bra clip. She said, ''Marc may want you to wear a condom but I have this secret desire to feel you bare inside me. We shall have to see.'' Polly and Marc didn't want children which is why Marc had a vasectomy and yet she still had flutters in her tummy with the prospect of having bare sex with Robert.

''Will you suck me?'' he whispered. ''It's one way to stop me making you pregnant.''

Polly laughed. ''Yes, I want to suck. I want to swallow.''

''I've never had that done to me, to be swallowed.''

''Good.'' Her nipples ached. She heard a car come into the drive and turned to open the window. As Polly leaned against the window sill she felt Robert's hands caress her thighs and move further up under her short skirt. She called out to Marc who came up to the window outside.

Marc said, ''Is my wife being naughty?''

With her heart rate increasing she said, ''Robert's the one being naughty.''

''I can see Robert close behind you. What is he doing to my wife?''

''He has his lovely warm hands on my bottom and his fingers edging under the elastic of my panties.'' Without thinking, she widened her legs for Robert.

''Do you want,'' said Marc who stood very near, ''for us to fuck you?''

Polly felt weak and couldn't help closing her eyes. Robert responded for her, ''Your wife is ready because I have my fingers running along the outside of her pussy and she's wet.''

Marc smiled. ''Let's have some champagne and get in the shower.''

Over the next ten minutes and in a dream state, she drank some champagne while her stomach churned in anticipation. Then Polly moved to the bathroom with the two men where they undressed her before she walked into the shower. She let the hot water splash over her as she watched her lovers take their underpants off. There was no mistaking her interest in comparing the size of the two men. Marc's cock was wider around the base, near his balls, while Robert's cock was longer but his shaft was not as wide around the girth compared with Marc.

Marc ushered Robert into the shower first and Polly spread the soap around his bum, his balls and his long erection. Luckily the wet area was big enough to take three people. Soon, Polly was giving the same soap treatment to Marc while kissing his lips. Robert was behind her, his hands delightfully massaging her breasts, his cock snugly against her lower back and his balls in contact with her bum.

Marc took charge and directed Polly to lean over Marc's cock to kiss it. Marc said, ''Let's see if Robert is a good fit into your pussy.''

The invitation didn't need repeating. Polly let her tongue roam over Marc's erection while Robert held her hips steady from behind. The sensation of having another man enter her while her husband held her was overwhelming. Every inch of Robert felt glorious as he slid slowly into her pussy.

She moaned loudly and called out, ''Oh my... yes... that's so good.'' Then she took Marc into her mouth and sucked as she continued to moan.

Marc told Robert to hold himself in as deep as possible for Polly to get used to it. Robert asked her to widen her legs and spanked her bottom which Polly found increased her arousal. As Robert withdrew, the men finished washing her before they all wrapped large towels around themselves. Polly led the way to the double bed which had been stripped of sheets.

With Polly on her back, Marc positioned himself under her shoulders and propped her head onto his stomach and ran his fingers through her long hair and kissed her forehead. This meant that Polly was completely available to Robert. It was a sign to Polly that her husband was giving full permission for her to enjoy herself.

She and Marc watched Robert kiss each of her breasts before he rubbed his stubble chin lightly across her nipples. It felt like torture to her with the suspense of what was to come. It was Robert's sucking of her nipples that caused Polly to groan loudly. He tweaked them and pulled the teats out to extend them to their maximum.

With her head cradled by Marc, Polly turned to look up at her husband. ''Please tell me it's okay to have Robert fuck me?''

''Yes, darling,'' he murmured. He kissed her, their lips locked together as Robert worked his way down her body with his lips. She juddered at his contact with her clit.

She whispered, ''Marc, I want him to fuck me. Is that wrong? We can still stop this.''

Marc's reaction was to lift Polly's arm and kiss her armpit. He knew it was an erogenous zone for her. The sensations bursting through her groin indicated that Robert was now kneeling between her outstretched legs and was stretching her labia lips to gain access to her most sensitive parts. His slow licking and kissing pushed Polly to the brink.

At the same time, her husband leaned back, her head still on his stomach, and Marc took her arms to hold them flat above her head. It meant that Polly was held down, delightfully trapped and spread for Robert to take her. She and Marc watched Robert lift her bottom and he used some oil to rub along her anus. He enlarged the crack and inserted his little finger.

It seemed to trigger the beginning of an orgasm for Polly. She heard Marc say, ''Let yourself go, darling. Enjoy our friend.'' At the same time, Robert sucked her clit and drew it into his mouth. She shrieked and automatically climaxed and the tremors scooted around her body until Robert released her. It left her panting and wanting more.

Marc let go of her arms and came around to where Robert had been. She said to Marc, ''Our friend has prepared me. It's wonderful. Now fuck me.''