Telling Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dukexxx
dukexxx
41 Followers

After circling my belly button a few times, she slid her hand further down my torso. I wish I had trimmed my bush. Her fingers gently crossed the waistband of my pajama pants. She brought her lips to my ear and whispered sultrily.

"Look at my little slut, running around the house all morning without anything underneath her pajamas."

Calling me a slut seemed to turn me on even more. I knew my juices had soaked my pants.

Kate ran her fingers through my bush a bunch of times. I ached for her to travel further down but she just wouldn't indulge me. Opening my eyes, I found her smirking at me.

"Kate..." I whined.

Her smirk only widened. She only said one thing. "Beg."

"Kate, don't do this."

"Beg for it, my little slut."

The throbbing in my pussy only increased, my juices started to flow faster.

"Please... mistress..." I had no control over my mouth in that moment. The word just slipped out. But the reaction was instantaneous.

Kate's eyes darkened with lust as she kissed me harshly once again, bruising my lips. Her hand rushed down and started to rub my clit as her other hand pinched my left nipple. I was overwhelmed by the sensations I was going through, and my moans had probably alerted the whole neighborhood of our activities. My hands gripped onto the back of her shoulders involuntarily, as if I was holding on for dear life.

Her fingers expertly alternated between pinching and rubbing my clit bringing closer to an earth-shattering orgasm. She was taking me on a rollercoaster ride and the only thing I could was hold on tight.

She pushed me over the edge, and I was lost to the sensations. I must've been screaming out her name because I could hear it in my ears, but I couldn't recognize my own voice, rough and hoarse. My hips moved with a mind of their own, gyrating against her fingers, trying to ride out my orgasm for as long as possible.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, my orgasm ended. I lay shivering on the bed as I tried to even my labored breath.

Kate brought her wet fingers up to my lips.

"Lick."

Her hand was completely drenched in my sweet sticky nectar. It kept dripping down from her fingers onto my neck. How much did I ejaculate?

"You were gushing like geyser, love." I must've been thinking out loud. "Now lick your own cum, my sweet little squirting slut."

I stuck my tongue out and gingerly sucked on the edge of her index finger. She slowly pushed her finger deeper into my mouth. I could taste my sweet tangy cum on it. I could feel a hint of pee in it.

Oh god, did I pee while I was cumming?

A blush took over my cheeks. I couldn't believe I peed onto Kate's hand like that. I diverted my eyes from her, unable to make eye contact after embarrassing myself like that.

"Don't look away."

I obeyed and brought my eyes back to hers. She quickly slipped two fingers, and then two more into my mouth. I lapped up my juices as quickly as I could.

"We're not finished." It was a statement. I wasn't to argue.

"Yes."

She stood still for a moment and then slowly asked me. "You should... you should call me... mistress."

I brought my eyes to hers and stared at them. Her gorgeous blue eyes, the color of the ocean on a bright sunny afternoon. I stared at the eyes that captivated me on the very first day I saw and knew there was only one thing I could say.

"Yes, mistress."

Her eyes darkened with lust once more. It made me happy that I could affect her the same way she did to me. She slipped her hand out of mouth, crawled up my body and sat down on my face, with her legs on either side of my head. My nose rubbed against her clit as her heated core was just mere centimeters away from my mouth.

She didn't even have to command me to do anything. My tongue was already halfway there when she said. "Lick."

Before I obeyed her, I just had to say one more thing. "Yes, mistress."

Her shudder made me happy as I wrapped my arms around her thighs, pulling her slit closer to my mouth.

"Oh Marissa..." She moaned out as soon as my tongue touched her slit. Her intoxicating aroma captivated me, and I fell into a trance. From that moment, I could think of nothing but the pussy in front of me. I felt at ease licking her pussy. It was weird that something like this made me feel this way.

I hadn't realized but my mistress was already close to orgasm. I picked up the pace, bringing her to a swift yet powerful orgasm. I let her ride it out on my face, but I didn't stop licking. Her smell, her moans, her taste, her pussy captivated me to no bounds.

Before I realized it, my mistress was already on her way to her second orgasm. I kept licking until she rode that out as well. It was only then that she pushed herself off of me.

Part of me was a little sad to be separated from my mistress' pussy. I wonder how it turned out this way.

"Wow... I... I never... I mean... Wow."

Kate pushed herself down to lay by my side.

"Are... Are you sure you've never... done that before?"

"I haven't."

"Wow. I mean, that was amazing. You're a natural."

I blushed and replied softly. "Thank you... mistress."

She gave me a look, and then we both started giggling simultaneously.

~~~~~

After that we cleaned up and waited for Rachel to come back from her concert.

I never really looked back on the pussy-licking. Loved it then, love it even more now. And Kate is still my mistress in bed. I love when she goes dominatrix on me. We've fulfilled many fantasies of ours since. Like the time I dressed up as the slutty nurse. Or the time when I fished out a rather tight catholic school girl costume and she spanked me with a ruler. Or when I spent an hour licking her underneath the desk as she skyped with Rachel.

Uhh... Excuse me for a second. I have to take a short bathroom break.

~~~~~

I'm sorry, I just had to go.

Now where was I? Oh right, the first time we had sex. Yeah, that was an amazing night.

Moving on, Kate and I continued our relationship without telling anyone. It was hard at times, and we fought on the phone and through skype many times while I was still in college. Most of my pocket money was spent on trips to San Fransisco. It was hard to do long distance, even harder with the mother of your best friend and then roommate. But we made it work, somehow. No doubt the amazing sex was a contributing factor.

Both Rachel and I graduated with Summa Cum Laude. Kate was very proud of us that day. She spent a lot of time hugging and taking pictures of us in our graduation clothes. Afterwards, she pulled me into the empty bathroom on the second floor and gave me a long hot kiss, and made me promise I wouldn't throw away my black graduation hat and robes until she had the chance to experience me wearing them in the bedroom. That was a fun night.

Mother was present at the graduation ceremony as well. I met my step-brother, 10 year old Robert, my step-sister, 7 year old Lisa, and my step-father John. They were a nice and lively family. I promised I'd visit them from time to time.

After we graduated, I got employed in a Business Consultation firm in San Fransisco, while Rachel got into a 2 year MBA program at the Yale School of Management.

I told Rachel that I wasn't joining her because my Education Fund had run out. And while that was true, it wasn't the biggest reason why I was becoming an employee instead of joining her for a master's degree. No, the biggest reason was Kate, but don't tell her I said that, she would never forgive herself for it.

I loved her and wanted to be with her, and that's why I got a job at San Fransisco.

I moved in with Kate straight from college. While it was still technically Rachel's house as well, she was gone for most of the year, so we had the place to ourselves. And for a blissful and nearly eventless year and a half we lived together as a loving lesbian couple. Now, as Rachel is about to finish her MBA in a few months and planning to get a job in San Fransisco as well, Kate was getting quite antsy about hiding it from her anymore.

And she's right, we shouldn't. But I'm still scared. I'm scared that I'll lose either... or worse, both of them by the end of the night. Just the thought of that terrifies me to no end.

And now you know why.

The doorbell rang, signaling my impending doom. Speak of the devil.

Kate walked up to me and pulled me into a short but deep kiss. I could feel her fear in it. She was just as afraid of this as I was. She gave me a look and walked to the door.

I took a deep breath and calmed my nerves as much as possible. It was now or never. We were going to tell her as soon as we could. We couldn't tell her all through Christmas break because we kept procrastinating it, under the pretense that Rachel was resting or was busy or otherwise occupied. That won't be the case this time.

Rachel walked in through the door and gave Kate a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey Marissa, I thought you'd be at work."

"I can never miss the arrival of my one and only best friend." Kate gave me a look.

"What are you talking about? Every other time I came home, you were at work. What's so different this time?"

"Just... this is the last time you'll be..." My words trailed off as I met Kate disapproving glare. I took a deep breath as Rachel stared at me, waiting for me to finish.

"Right... Rach, there's something I... We have to tell you... And it would be better for you to take a seat in the dining room."

"Okay..."

I grabbed Rachel's bags and tossed them onto the couch. Kate disapproved of my messiness and if everything goes well, she would probably make me clean that up later, but there were much more important things to address right now.

~~~~~

Once we all settled down in the dining room, Rachel waited for me to say something.

"Rachel... I... I've always been your best friend... and I always will want to be, if you'll have me. But I don't know if you'll still have me after I tell you this. Please, I hope you'll still have me as one. I..." I knew I was stalling, but can you blame me.

"Rachel... Kate and I... we're dating and are in love with each other." There, I said it.

I averted my gaze, awaiting my judgement. What will I find if I look into her eyes right now? Will it be anger, disgust, or just plain hatred, I do not know. I do not want to know I-...

"I know."

"Huh?" Both mine and Kate's reactions were simultaneous. Did she actually say that?

"I know you two have been dating since Christmas. I mean, you two were so obvious with the touching and the caressing. And the staring, you guys really thought I wouldn't notice the two of you giving each other googly eyes whenever you were in within each other's eyesight. I may not be that chick who can tell who's dating who with a single look but I'm not completely dumb. Give me some credit."

Kate and I were too shocked to say anything.

"And I'll admit, it's quite weird for me. Fuck, the first time I saw Marissa's hand caressing Mom's ass, I locked myself in my bedroom for the entire day. But I know what the two of you have had to go through in your life. And it took a while, but I've learned to accept it. Just one rule though, tone the PDA down while I'm in the room."

I really couldn't contain myself. Jumping out of my seat I grabbed onto Rachel and pulled her into the tightest hug I could give. I broke down crying as I planted kisses all over her face.

"Woah, too tight... Marissa... Marissa, you're crushing me." I loosened my grip a little and let her hug me back.

As soon as I let go, Kate pulled Rachel in for a bone-crushing hug of her own. I could hear her murmuring "Thank You" over and over, against her daughter's neck.

After what seemed like an eternity, Kate let go and Rachel was finally free.

"But no matter what happens, I'm NOT calling you Mom."

The three of us burst out laughing.

"I love you, Rach."

"Hey, don't do that. Mom will get jealous." Kate gave her a look. "And about that, I don't understand. How did the two of you fall in love so quickly? I would assume declarations of love are something more of a 1 year anniversary thing instead of a 3 month anniversary thing. How did that happen?"

Kate and I shared a look. She was going to take this one.

"Rachel, Marissa and I... we've been dating since Christmas-"

"I know that, Mom."

"-of your junior year."

"...WHAT!?"

I gulped loudly.

"THE TWO OF YOU HAVE BEEN DATING FOR OVER TWO YEARS, AND ONLY NOW DECIDED TO TELL ME! WHAT THE FUCK!"

"Rachel..." "Rach..."

"Why? Do I mean that little to you? Or did you two think I was a child and wouldn't understand such a thing. Or am I just that untrustworthy?"

"NO!" Both our voices echoed.

"No Rach... Please try to understand."

"I'm already being very understanding."

"Yes, yes you are and we're very grateful for that. But please listen to me... Please, I beg you."

"Fine..."

"Thank you. Rachel, you're not untrustworthy and you mean the world to us. That's actually why it was so hard. For the entire of our first year together, we didn't even know if it would work out well enough for us to keep going. We were in a long distance lesbian relationship between a woman and her best friend's mother. Everything in that sentence screams either forbidden or failure. It was only when I moved to San Fransisco-"

"So that's why you didn't want to come with me."

"NO! I told you, I had no money left from dad's fund. I couldn't pay for my tuition fees, even if I got a scholarship-"

"But it contributed."

"Yes, I can't deny that. But it mostly contributed to the choice of the city rather than the choice of employment itself. After that, we took some time to properly get closer and see if we could actually be together. Finally, we've been trying to tell you for the past few times you came here, but we chickened out every time. So that's why we rushed you into the dining room this time to get it over with."

Rachel took a few incredibly long minutes to process what I had just said.

"Alright... I forgive you two."

"Thank You." I went back to hugging her. Kate joined in this time.

After we broke apart, Rachel gave us a stern warning. "But next time, if either of you is taking a serious, life changing decision. You MUST tell me. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now come on, I need one more hug and extra-large helping of Mom's delicious pancakes."

Kate and I shared a look and a nod.

As we hugged Rachel once again, the two of us leaned in and planted a huge kiss on either of her cheek.

"Now this, I could get used to."

~~~~~

That was my story. I've been through a lot and have worked very hard for this happy little bubble I'm in right now.

And I know it probably won't last. Because life's a bitch and it loves to pop happy bubbles.

And when that happens, I know the three of us will do everything we can to make the best of the situation.

But that's a story for another day.

~~~~~

Did anyone guess the connection between Kate and Rachel? How was the surprise?

Love it, hate it, not affected, let me know down below.

dukexxx
dukexxx
41 Followers
12