Tempest in a Teapot: Cockblocked

Info
Update on life and as always, a happy ending.
169 words
4.44
4.3k
00
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



As is normal with teapot posts, this is a both a run down of real life events and doing my best to find a positive spin on things that have been a little tough to deal with.

This touches on the death of a grandparent, trying to find life around me while dealing the the passing of a loved one. I also discuss a live performance I went to in Seattle by "Celtic Women" and both the positive and negative things that occurred at and on the way to the show.

This is mostly a talk about feeling creatively cock blocked and the trouble that I have been having getting out of my head to relax, create, record, and how antidepressants are having the opposite as desired affect with my creativity.

Positive update in my dating life for those that are interested. šŸ˜‰

And, of course, finding a way to finally relax with some masturbation and a good orgasm.

PS -- apologies for all the kitten interference šŸ¤£

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

Similar Stories

Broken Beauty: ImperfectĀ Using sex to heal and recover from disability flare up.in Audio
Prey vs. PredatorĀ My animalistic fantasy.in Audio
First Try..... an IntroductionĀ Her first audio recording for my lover..in Audio
Needy, Greedy KittenĀ Kittenā€™s owner left her needy.in Audio
A Follow UpĀ Thank you for being patient.in Audio
More Stories