Tempest in a Teapot: July 2022

Info
A monthly check-in with my listeners and a hungry orgasm.
103 words
4.5
3.6k
0
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a rough couple of months, T. is back jn top form, excited and ready to tell you all about upcoming projects, new connections, family life, potenial collaborations, and a new, sunnier outlook on the future.

T. also addresses a question from a friend and listener: "why do you do this... after 5 years, why keep recording?" with frankness and her own unique brand of honesty, vulnerability, and passion.

Special thanks to my Patrons and listeners who have hung jn there with me and encouraged and supported me even when I was struggling, Thank you so much. This one's for you.

💋s,

Tempest

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
kparc1212kparc1212over 1 year ago

Love your voice. I wish you would of said one of the reasons you record because it gets you off. And yes, you complete my needs. I’ve been married for over 33 years and my wife never really enjoyed sex, probably my fault, and we haven’t had sex in 20 years. Never really had an affair, just never found someone that wanted too. Anyway, I love when make the sounds of someone fucking your mouth, using you, forcing you. So THANK YOU!

Share this

Similar Stories

Real Talk: Symbiotic T. updates on why she was absent and why you matter to her.in Audio
The MILF Next Door: A Teapot Post T. wonders if the new neighbors enjoy a show...in Audio
Real Talk: Orgasm Rx Why orgasms are the best medicine.in Audio
MILF Quickie Mom needs a break... and an orgasm!in Audio
Real Talk: Recovery First orgasm after weeks of being sick.in Audio
More Stories