Temporary Boyfriend Ch. 04

Story Info
Prep for 'show'. Erotic story told on plane.
4.4k words
4.77
8.6k
21

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/02/2024
Created 04/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 -- Final Preparations

Taylor's eyes took two days to heal to the point where she could see well. Further, she could see clearly without glasses, both distance and reading. Saying she was overjoyed with the results seriously understated her gratitude and emotions. She had lotions and gels to use on her eyes for a week, and I helped apply them when I was near.

I found Taylor on Saturday morning staring at her face in my bathroom mirror. She was in the pajamas that I'd bought for her to wear while she stayed with me. I'd also given her my bed to sleep and heal in since it was more comfortable than the sofa, where I slept those nights. Yes, I had a hot girl in my condo and I didn't sleep with her.

Taylor gleefully said, "I barely recognize myself. I love my 'new' look -- without glasses. I can't believe how I put up with that for over twenty-five years. I should have just saved and done it myself. I was the boiling frog. I thought that I'd always wear glasses."

I teased, "You spend just about everything you make. You wouldn't have gotten that operation until you were fifty at the rate you were going, at least based on what you told me about your spending and savings patterns."

She nodded, "So, what now."

I shrugged. "Carpe diem -- enjoy the day, I guess. I suggest we walk to your apartment since the weather is pretty good, allow you to change clothes, and then ... I'd like to escort you to the Franklin Park Zoo."

And that's what we did. We took the MBTA to the zoo, but walked over every pathway and went into every public building. We held hands as we walked, and it was like the most natural thing in the world. Later, we went to dinner at MIDA's on Tremont Street -- an Italian eatery. I had eggplant parmesan and Taylor had their lasagna. The meals were great. Afterwards, we got ice cream cones at a nearby Ben and Jerry's.

Taylor got me talking about my upbringing and my parents as we walked around Boston. I had less to say, probably because I 'self-launched' into working while going to school when I was twelve. After that, I really didn't interact with them that much. At twelve, I amassed a huge newspaper route that included many of the retail establishments in my town. Those patrons paid more regularly and tipped better than the home deliveries.

Taylor asked about my finances. I explained that in some ways I still had the first dollar that I'd made. Yes, I had a nice apartment and car, and I'd funded some of my own college education, but I'd really lived modestly and held back on most discretionary expenditures.

"So, that's how you could afford to pay for my eye surgery?" she asked.

"Yep. Even before you asked me to be your temporary boyfriend, I was considering that option for you. I've watched you switching eye glasses at your desk and wondered why you put up with that."

Taylor asked, "Have you done stuff like that for other women?"

I shrugged, "Occasionally."

"Like what?"

"I don't like to talk about it, but I'll get you two examples. My friend Carla needed new tires for her car. She had to drive down to Tennessee and I noticed they were bald, even with the beading showing through. I borrowed her car one afternoon, and had a new set put on. I also never said anything to her about it, so she may not have noticed, but she did have a safe trip. By the time she got back, she'd discovered what I did, but that wasn't why I did it."

"More," Taylor said. "I'm learning something new about you."

"Jill's father had a heart attack. She couldn't afford the plane fare to go see him in Florida, so I bought her the tickets. She tried to argue, but by then it was done deal. I escorted her to the airport for her trip within hours of her getting that news. Fortunately, he recovered, by the way."

Taylor stopped holding hands with me and then came around in front of me to stop me from walking. She put her arms around me and pulled me close and kissed me quite tenderly on the lips. I was really surprised in the nicest of ways.

She said, "Just so you know, I'm really grateful for your generosity. I'll find a way to pay you back."

I shook my head after our next kiss. "No. I'd rather you find a way to pay it forward. Find somebody else that needs help. It doesn't have to be financial. Maybe it's your time or a kindness that wouldn't exist in the world except for what you make it. Just do some good for somebody else."

Taylor hugged me again and said, "I will, I promise."

We continued walking, but eventually we ended up at Taylor's apartment. She offered for me to come in, but I turned her down. "You get good night's sleep. Your eyes are still recovering and sleep is the best remedy. I'll see you in the office Monday morning." I gave her a short kiss on her forehead and then she went inside. I walked home.

Monday, Taylor rushed into the office looking quite appealing. She was back in her body-hugging stovepipe slacks, high spike heels, and a colorful blouse that proved she was anything but flat-chested. She had her brunette hair in a sexy braid that looked appealing, and she had done a masterful job with her makeup. She was the picture of perfection. I had a moment of hubris for the part that I'd played in her makeover. I did know that there was one further item that needed attention, but I'd raise that after work.

Taylor came and stood just inside my office door. I didn't really have a door, just an entrance the width of a door. She said, "I need to apologize."

I teased, "Master?"

"No, just me to you this morning. I realized last night that I kept you from having one of your sex dates all weekend. You didn't get any pussy, at least that I know about."

I shrugged and quoted some mythical man, "Man does not live by pussy alone."

"Anyway, I'm sorry and I thank you for all you've done for me."

"There's more, if you're free after work."

"What?" She knew better than to ask, because all she got in return was one of my evil grins that indicated that I had a plan.

* * * * *

Harrison was back after almost a week away. I had no reason to see him, but he apparently had some new business for me. He showed up in my doorway as I was working my way through various social media sites checking out two senior job candidates for previous misdeeds and embarrassments, if any.

Harrison greeted me and then kind of turned back towards Taylor's desk. He asked, "Who's the new girl and what happened to Taylor?"

I smirked and said, "That is Taylor. She just changed her look and also got rid of the glasses last week -- Lasik eye surgery,"

Harrison shook his head, "All I can say is Wow! She's suddenly quite the looker. What's she doing?"

"She does the preliminary screening on all the jobs you give me, and I take over for the more in-depth stuff. She leaves me bread crumbs, so I know where to start and what she's already done. She also finishes off the final reports on each candidate after we meet and talk about what to say about them. A lot of what we put on paper is kind of 'canned' at this point. She's worth her weight in gold. We're a great team." I crossed my fingers hoping that he wasn't going to move her away from me.

"She's your assistant and she does all that non-clerical research?"

"Yes, sir. She took that up based on her own initiative, and she's good at it. She's smarter than a meeting of Mensa members."

"Should she be promoted?"

"Yes, sir, absolutely. She's been working beyond her post for many weeks, even on the tougher jobs you've given us. Her annual evaluation is coming up and I wanted to suggest that to you."

"Move her up to an Associate position effective today; twenty percent raise. She can stay where she is or move into the empty office next to yours." He gestured to one wall.

"Thank you, sir. I know this will make her day."

On that note, he dropped about ten red folders on my desk. Smiled and walked out. He was a great boss. I also noticed him eyeing Taylor's ass as she stood bent over beside her desk.

I went to my door and hailed Taylor. I finally got her attention. I said, "Lunch, today, mandatory."

She teased, "Yes, Master."

* * * * *

The florist arrived just before lunch. I saw him arrive, and deliver the flowers to Taylor. She was flummoxed again.

She read the card and whirled around and to see me leaning casually against my door jam and smiling. The card read, 'Congratulations on your promotion. Love, T.B.'

"What?" she said across the space between us.

"You're the company's newest associate, with an attendant raise in pay. Harrison's idea, although I think I had something to do with it. You had the most to do with it -- all the new work that you've taken over. It shows upstairs. Your reward for being who you are."

We had chowder at a nearby seafood restaurant. I told her what I knew about her promotion and also about how Harrison had not recognized her 'new look' when he came downstairs.

Taylor did opt to move into the eight-by-eight-foot cubicle next to me. This would give her a slightly quieter and less distracting space, plus she'd have a big counter area to spread out our cases.

She asked, "What about the after-work thing? Is that still on?"

"Yes, and now it is a congratulatory dinner thing, too. Let's plan to leave about five. We can do part of what I plan before dinner."

We set out from the office at five o'clock, leaving along with everyone else. As we left, Harrison saw us and came over to express his thanks and congratulations to Taylor. She got all nervous, but carried herself smoothly through the conversation with him. Later, I told her to expect more of that, especially since she'd caught his eye as the most attractive woman in the company.

"Where are we going?"

We'd turned onto Huntington Avenue. Another one-hundred yards, and I steered her right into the Victoria's Secret/Pink boutique. I announced, "You need a complete re-do of your under garments. I saw what you were wearing under your clothes when I spanked you and again when was caring for you last week. You do not deserve to ever wear granny panties ever again, especially in the role as my girlfriend. I assume that your bras are functional, but not sexy. We are here for you to buy several complete sets of everything -- at least a week's worth. You are to never wear that other stuff again."

Taylor's eyes had gotten large as we got into the store. I'd never set foot in one before, but being there wasn't making me nervous. Lord knows, I'd removed just about every kind of bra or panty in the world. The nearest mannikin had a very sexy bustier on that was highly suggestive. I pointed at it and told Taylor, "And get at least one of those, too."

I followed Taylor around and so did one of the store clerks, although she kept her distance. She had indicated that she was there to answer questions, if we had any.

Taylor asked, "What would you like to see me in, temporary boyfriend?" She held up a thong, a bikini, a hip hugger, and some sexy boy shorts. She spread them out over the nearest rack, so we could both evaluate them.

I pointed from left to right: "five of those, four of those, two of those, and two of those. Let's see how you do with that batch."

She picked the colors she wanted, and I approved. All were sexy.

We moved over the bras next, with similar results. By the time we were through, we'd dented my credit card by $450. The checkout clerk helped get everything in one bag, since I told her we were headed to dinner.

We caught an Uber to the restaurant Essence, along the Boston waterfront looking over towards Logan Airport. By that time of night, our gaze took in the line of planes on the long approach path into the airport -- like a string of pearls in the sky.

Essence was the type of restaurant where only the host saw the prices of items; thus, Taylor had a menu cataloging the delights for dinner, but without the prices. I knew she was price conscious. I made several suggestions about what to order, and each was top tier. Taylor had a shrimp scampi, and I had a swordfish steak in a unique sauce. We traded bites, and the restaurant didn't disappoint.

I expressed my opinion about how Taylor should dress and behave with great confidence from here on out. Each idea was to advance her further up the ladder in her career, and in her self-confidence. Already, she was about the sharpest dresser in the company. She needed more confidence, and I pledged to help her on that account.

We also finally had the discussion about how she might deal with men that hit on her. I ran through over a dozen scenarios with her, with each one generating at least several options in terms of a response.

Over dinner we also acknowledged that in eight days we'd depart for Rochester to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with her parents and sister.

Taylor insisted that she not spend the intervening weekend with me. She wanted me to contact one of my 'sure things' and enjoy the time before we traveled. I didn't give her any argument on that account.

We continued to share some of our life stories with each other, and in the process, we were learning about the beliefs, memes, and values that we held important. I knew that we could go on and on about any of those areas indefinitely. I found her fascinating and a nice counterpart to some of my thinking.

One point that we discussed the next day was the concept of monogamy versus consensual non-monogamy. After considering the alternatives, we each agreed that the latter concept offered more options to each of us than the other.

Taylor laughed, "You'll want to keep up with at least some of the hot women you've been consorting with."

I countered with, "But, those women will have to rise in their stature and demeanor to at least be in the same ballpark as anybody that I would marry." Fuck. I was suddenly thinking of Taylor in that role.

Taylor asked, "Would that indicate that even though you'd made a choice you were still looking for the next good thing?"

I shook my head. "No. When I commit, that'll be a firm lifetime choice. On the other hand, a little variety might be a welcome adventure for either husband or wife, kind of like an endless hall pass. Those secondary relationships shouldn't be entered into with the idea of replacement. Each should be an 'and' not an 'or'."

Taylor ventured, "That would suggest that there are certain times such encounters shouldn't be entertained, such as when one is angry. In that case, for instance, one's judgment may be clouded and attitudes allowed that jeopardize the primary union. If one is out to prove something, then I doubt an outside relation is a good idea."

I had to agree. Taylor did have a level head on her shoulders, and, as I said, she was very smart.

I saw Taylor home in an Uber, and then finished the journey back to my place. We continued our discussion of values and options over lunches and one more dinner as the week continued.

* * * * *

By Friday, I had a weekend date with Renée. As it turned out, she had the morals of an alley cat and an IQ close to her age. She was twenty-five. Her saving graces were that she had the vocabulary of an ancient sailor, an imaginative approach to every stage of sex, and she was an insatiable nymphomaniac.

The last characteristic, her nymphomania, meant that we rarely had clothes on, and usually that meant that I had an important part of my anatomy in an important part of her anatomy. We fucked just about nonstop, with some modest breaks for eating, sleeping, and bathroom use. One of my many skills was that I had learned how to make it last.

Monday morning, Taylor welcomed me at work as though she were the hostess of an airline. She got me in my chair, plied me with coffee just the way I like it, even kissed me on the lips, and then we got to work. There was no teasing, but I did kind of wish that I'd spent the weekend with her.

Later, I asked, "Did you do anything interesting this weekend?"

She smiled at me enigmatically and said, "Maybe. Met some interest people, in any case."

Fuck, I got a jealous feeling, and there was no particular reason for it, at least with what little data I'd been given.

* * * * *

There was one more treat that I wanted to give Taylor before we flew out of Boston on Wednesday afternoon.

Tuesday, I booked her into a spa about a block from work. I routed her over there about two o'clock. I signed her up for everything they could do to her over four hours -- manicure, pedicure, mud pack, hairdo, massage, sauna, and more.

I was sitting in the foyer of the Embers Spa when Taylor came out the door leading to the treatment rooms. She looked gorgeous and relaxed.

As I stood, Taylor came over to me, wrapped me in her arms and kissed me on the lips again. I was liking this. She kept going, and I had no plans to stop her. Eventually, someone else came out of the door and we did stop.

Temporary boyfriend took temporary girlfriend to dinner down the street. I cleared up a few last minutes items about modes of dress for the Rochester trip, and also expressed my opinions about what she should wear. She agreed, and was looking forward to seeing the reaction of her family to the 'new' Taylor. After dinner, we each went home to pack our carry-on cases. I pledged to use only a backpack, and then challenged her to do the same just to see whether Taylor could get by on something about that size.

We worked the next morning, and then took a taxi to the airport at noon for a three o'clock flight. Logan Airport was a zoo with long lines for everything. It took over ninety minutes to clear security even though we had secured 'TSA-Pre' status. Eventually, we caught an on-time flight to Rochester.

As we were waiting for the flight, I couldn't help but notice that every male eye in the lounge area seemed locked on Taylor. She was casually but stylishly dressed. She was wearing spike heels, spray on blue jeans, and a form-fitting sweater that accentuated her breasts. A bright scarf around her neck merely called attention to all of the foregoing. Her make-up was meticulous and perfect, and not overdone. She'd resurrected the hair style from the salon the day before.

She had managed to get by with a small carry-on bag on the premise that she could wash some clothes while visiting at her parents' home. She also commented that she could borrow some clothes from her sister if there was a problem.

We held hands on the flight and I just rested my eyes and thought about the role I would be playing. I also mentally reviewed the information I had relevant to the visit.

After we were airborne, Taylor leaned over to me and said, "Want me to tell you about my weekend? I told you that I met some interesting people, remember? I did what you did. I got a really hot date and then spent the weekend in bed with him. God he was good, and I was so sore Monday, but it was the good kind of soreness where you know you've had a great workout and yet you know you need a break before you do it again."

I'd sat erect and was staring at Taylor in utter disbelief.

She continued, "Chad was hung. I gave him my first blowjob and he said that I was really good. He liked my tongue work. I got all of his cock in my mouth and throat, too. I quickly learned how to suppress my gag reflex. He asked whether he could face fuck me, and I told him to go for it. That was different, but I kind of liked it. My God, he eventually came in buckets in my mouth and throat, and he tasted really good. That was just the first orgasm one of us had.

"Chad lay me out on my leather sofa and put my legs over his shoulders. Nobody had ever done that to me -- eaten my pussy. God, I swear, I thought his tongue was as long as his cock. I think my first orgasm from oral sex came after only thirty seconds. There were a lot more until he said he had to stop because his jaw and tongue were getting achy. He promised me more over the weekend if he could just rest up a bit.

12