Temptation

Story Info
Temptation is ever strongest in solitude, and so it was now.
1.6k words
4.86
1.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers

Temptation is ever strongest in solitude, and so it was now. There was no one with her but the thoughts of him. These thoughts were like wild horses whom neither bridle nor spur could keep within their proper meadows, and she had seen how lost she could be when she thought of riding him hard. Something about the thought of him invited her into some delicious place of enchantment where pleasure reigned unchecked.

She remembered their first time together as if he'd been a sorcerer who turned her will to his purpose. The power of lust had taken her up in its arms. It swept away every resistance until all that remained was this incredible moment of surrender, even though she knew it would have hurt to let go, hurt worse than any pain or pleasure they might cause each other. That knowing made it sweeter still; then the memory began fading...

It took three tries before she found what she sought among those old memories. She recognized the same taste on her tongue again: sweet as honey, thick as cream, warm as blood, cool as water, fresh as morning dew, strong as wine. It flooded through her body just as surely as when he thrust his cock into her, spurting forth his cum. He was waiting for her here inside these walls, giving her more by way of remembrance than she could ever give back. Even without thinking about it consciously, she felt the welling up of tears at the sense of loss. How utterly unfair that she couldn't feel quite as profoundly toward him because he belonged to another meant she didn't dare look upon this as anything but self-indulgence. If only she dared do more...But what? The thoughts swirled around like snowflakes in an eddy of wind and whirled off somewhere else entirely as her fingers worked her wet cunt, thrusting in and out, then circling her swollen clit.

"What are you doing?" asked a deep voice behind her.

She spun about, startled. Her fingers came away sticky with her nectar from her masturbatory revelry.

"I'm sorry," she gasped, looking down at them. "I...um...how embarrassing."

Then she looked up into his eyes and blushed hotly all over. He laughed. She snatched the sheets and dropped a hand across her chest to cover herself, mortified by her behavior and so aroused that it hurt. She tried hard not to show it, though it must have shone out of her eyes like sparks. His smile widened.

"You were thinking of me. That's very flattering," he said, "but perhaps you should stop before either of us gets carried away."

Then he reached for her hands and drew them gently away from her body, brushing kisses on both palms as if memorizing their texture before letting go again. As soon as he released one of them, she brought it back between her thighs, where she continued rubbing until she could bear the heat no longer.

He stepped closer until they almost touched. "You can't stop yourself," He said, surprised. She knew his surprise was real because she'd seen that same surprise in his eyes when they first met. That was something else to hold close to heart; that memory alone would last a lifetime, even without the taste that had come after.

She turned aside in embarrassment.

"Don't be silly," he scolded, then pulled her against him.

She stood on tiptoe, wrapped her arms around him, buried her face in his neck, kissed him soundly, and pressed herself fully against him. The scent of him filled her head, and her breasts swelled with want she needed more than ever now, and she never wanted it to end...and yet she felt strangely light and free at the same time. He held her with strong arms and let her cling to him like she might drift away at any moment.

"You're trembling," he whispered. "What is wrong?"

"I'm scared," she confessed. "I know what I'm doing doesn't make sense..."

"That's nonsense." He tightened his grip on her waist. "We've been over this a thousand times."

"You belong to someone else, but I can't let you go. You have such a strong power over me," She rubbed harder between her thighs, pushing against the growing pressure there that wouldn't stop, not for anything, not for an hour, not for a day, not for eternity.

He pulled back far enough so she could see his face again. Then he stroked his thumb along the length of her cheekbone until it rested beside her lips.

"You would still have me," he said softly, "in my heart and mind. In all ways that matter, we will always be together. There is nothing that can change that."

"That's easy for you to say," she replied, feeling as though she were drifting away into a misty, shimmering place where everything was soft and safe, and he was right; he did fill her world.

His mouth met hers in gentle pecks while their bodies swayed together from side to side; then, he cupped one breast and teased her nipple with the tip of his tongue before nibbling on the plump mound of flesh behind it. Her moan made him smile against her skin. His fingers slid across her belly to trace the curve of her hip, found the crease of her thigh beneath it, and ran upward again until they grazed against the wetness leaking through her folds and gliding onto his hand like a silken river. He guided himself between those delicate petals until he pushed them inside her, but only just.

"I want you to remember that we belong together. We will always be together, whether you can sense it or not," he whispered.

She clung to him even tighter. The thought of him making her cum overwhelmed her with its eroticism; still, it made her cry out in frustration because she wanted him inside her right then! But he held her off, whispering words of encouragement and promises of devotion. At the same time, she writhed impatiently beneath him and felt more and more like an animal caught in a trap whose only escape lay outside herself. It didn't matter how much he promised...it wouldn't stop the building pressure until she exploded with a need that couldn't wait another second for release.

She touched his cheek and ran her thumb along his full bottom lip as though to taste every inch of him, memorize every feature of his face, to commit it to memory with such vividness that nothing would ever erase it. He kissed her palm and fingers one by one, holding them captive between their lips as he smiled at her.

"I can make you feel so good," he said. "Let me show you what you can do for me."

His mouth left hers and trailed down to her breasts, sucking gently on one nipple and then the other. Her pussy pulsed with desire when he teased the nub there; then, the muscles in her abdomen clenched and shuddered around the intrusion of his finger. She pressed against him, grinding against his hand, but stopped abruptly when it slipped out of her and landed softly against his chest. Then his tongue traced a wet line over the exposed skin from neck to navel, lingering in places that made her shiver with pleasure. The air cooled where it passed through the wet patch, chilling her to her bones while his hands slid back up to cup her breasts again.

She was too hot now; she needed more cool air, not just any air. She inhaled deeply until she filled herself with its crisp freshness. That's right, she thought, take my breath away...

"Do you like this?" he asked, rubbing her swollen clit again before pressing his cock between her legs. "Do you like knowing that I have you here? That we are joined in body, heart, mind, and soul...and we can't let go of each other no matter what happens..."

He rubbed slowly and steadily as they swayed together and ground against each other. His hips began thrusting harder and faster, and soon both breathed hard. Her fingers tangled in his hair as he licked and kissed across her torso, taking special care to rub the small of her back with his thumbs. She arched her spine and rose on tiptoe as he pulled her closer into his embrace. Their mouths met with an urgency born out of desperation, and their bodies collided in a desperate race toward release.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" she cried in delight when his cock finally plunged inside her, spilling himself deep within her soaking warmth. "Yes! Yes! YESSSS!!!"

Her pussy squeezed him tight and milked hard until she felt like she'd never stop cumming. The feeling subsided only to return more robust than ever, setting her trembling all over as if she had to do something or would explode at any moment. It wasn't long before she felt the first splash of hot liquid spurting from her slit, splattering onto their stomachs while he pushed deeper inside her with every stroke. He groaned in satisfaction, seeming to grow even thicker while he filled her with more of his sweet seed. She lost count of how many times she came while he continued to thrust in her.

He fell against the bed beside her, spent, but his hands were still roaming freely along her body, and he was murmuring her name like a spell. Her limbs were leaden, her muscles weak, her head light.

She closed her eyes, losing herself in this intimate moment. But when she opened them again, she realized she'd missed something important: she had only seen herself reflected in the mirror on the ceiling above her...she was alone. But it felt so real.

The sight made her smile, and her cheeks burned crimson with embarrassment. She closed her eyes to sleep.

WolfInMe
WolfInMe
37 Followers