Temptation

Story Info
Hiding love in plain site.
1.3k words
3.76
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are of legal age and concent.

The visit was great. Sam saw all of his friends on this trip and things were awesome but seeing Sabrina was harder than he thought. Even though they both agreed that those nights together were special; they also agreed that they should be the only nights. Sitting alone in his hotel room thinking of the days events, pouring his spicy virgin Mary to clear his mind of the scents of Sabrina that lingered from their goodbye hug. The hug that was so hard not to extend, so hard not to put his hand on the back of her neck and pull her in for the deep kiss he wanted to give her. So hard to reach down and cup her ass so she could feel how stiff she made him just being near him.

"Crap!" he grumbled to himself causing the drink to form waves from the exasperated exhale. He took a the first sip, hoping his thoughts will wander to something other than the last time they were together but knowing that was not possible.

His dick was stiff but not hard he decided to hell with it and stripped and put on his bathing suit. Grabbing his spicy virgin Mary, room key and phone he walked out to the hot tub just outside the room. Surprised it was empty but again it was late. His patio opened to the pool area and if there was no sign the hot tub must be open right? Since he was alone he just took off his shirt that he would have just left on if others were there. The Dadbod thing was supposed to be in but he didn't believe it. That was one of the reasons he loved Sabrina so much. It wasn't about looks. "crap" he thought again at his frustration. A car door slammed from the parking lot and he had to remember to be quiet remembering that the pool area might just be closed so he didn't want to draw any attention to himself relaxing, and getting caught now with his erection, by himself would be even more awkward.

He took a sip of the ice cold drink and looked up at the stars. There is an impossible amount of people in this world to count, so many and he could only think of one person right now. Looking at the stars it feels so weird that with all those stars could he concentrate on just one star so much then thinking of the sun he chuckled to himself saying yes it is the sun blocks out all others and that must be what she is, a sun to brighten his life, albeit from afar.

Knocking back the last of the drink and hearing the clink of the ice he was rethinking the leaving of the bottle in the room. He closed his eyes for a moment when he heard a scraping noise and turned to see the woman of his occupied mind.

"Sabrina! He whispered....

"I'm not supposed to be here" a whisper responded back from behind him.

He whirled around fast, probably too fast as his drink was stiff to match his erection, to see someone he was only dreaming to see.

"Sabrina!?" he whispered not to be too loud over the quiet of the night.

"Shh" she said putting a finger on his lips "don't ruin it"

She replaced her finger with her lips on his dumbfounded face. As her tongue tasted the drink he was enjoying she was glad that it was still Virgin Mary's not the ones he used to partake in. It turned her on that this new him was his idea not anybody else's but she secretly hoped it was of her design.

Her desires became even more needed at this point and she needed him. This was the whole reason she returned to the hotel. She wanted him before but couldn't show it. This was on her. Completely on her.

She reached into his bathing suit and was pleased that the string either wasn't fastened or was loose enough that she could pull the trunks down far enough to get his cock out. He was already hard already and hardening even more from the feel of it actually.

With her tongue caressing his she lowered herself onto his even now enlarging member.

He was awash in sensation and wonder. Where did her clothes go? What was going on? Where the hell did she come from? Was this even happening?

She saw the confusion beginning to wrangle his mind through his eyes. She reminded him again as she has in the past "Don't think, Just do"...as she sank the rest of the way into the hot tub and onto his member she could feel him relax, knowing it was more from her words than from her actions.

This was the first time she 'needed' this. She needed release. She needed him. She said it was never to happen again but it just couldn't be, but they needed this both of them. The Love they felt was felt and they knew it. She feared that others knew it too but for this moment it was for just them.

She slid up on his cock now starting a rhythm that she was comfortable with in the water, and that she knew that he enjoyed because it exposed her breasts to his eyes in the moonlight. The hot water of the hot tub and even though it was warm out it was colder than the water so her nipples were hard as stones, his eyes wandering between them and her eyes in utter amazement and love.

She knew the looks he gave and she knew her desires were almost fufilled as well. She quickened her pace and thrust faster up and down on his cock now. The water splashing now out of hot tub. He was beginning to grunt with each downward thrust, she was now twisting her hips front to back as she bottomed out on his groin, causing her clitoris to rub feverently against his skin.

The orgasam took her bwith the force of a storm more than expected, because the noise she made was one that he, nor her for that matter, had never heard, out loud; and loud it was. Knowing the excitement was from her heart and feeling her excitement squeezing his cock so tight he began to feel his balls rise. As she ground down to him in some sort of trance, just grinding into him, as if trying to meld their flesh together, he began to unleash his cum into her. She flashed her eyes open again, looking into his soul, when she felt the sensation of the head and the volume of his fluid filling her, further carrying her orgasms sensations to oblivion, before her eyes onece again fluttered closed and her head sank to his shoulder. ... ...

--------------------------

She awoke in a warm soft bed.

"OH SHIT!" she exclaimed "How long was I out?"

He smiled and gently held his hand to her cheek and whispered "not long, I carried you in to dry you off. I laid you here and started to wake you just now.. it has only been a few minutes".

"After bringing you in here I went back out to look for your clothes. I didn't even know when you took them off. Truth be told I am beside myself with all of this actually."

She began to sit up and saw that he had folded her clothes nice an neatly on the bed beside her and that she was covered by a blanket for modesty,

though she also knew that he always loved to see her naked but was always the gentleman. Well... gentlemen when it counted.

She began to get dressed, for if she did the things she wanted to do she would never get home. This was going to be the last time ... at the moment.

The parting kiss was sweet and sensual,not drawing the passion, as much, but enough to say that they both knew this wouldn't be the last time. ;)