Temptation for Tina Pt. 01

Story Info
Young woman is curious about older men.
3.6k words
4.63
12.2k
23

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers

Tina pressed her small, young body against the older man. She felt his close-cropped beard on the side of her face. The sensation of his grey chest hair on her skin somehow made her feel safe. His half-hard cock was pressing against the small of her back, turning her mind back to raunchy pleasures.

Mr Stevens had fucked her once that morning. Another experience of ecstasy. But she knew that he'd be able to cum again. Perhaps this time it would be in her mouth. Tina relished the power of his orgasm and the way he blasted his semen. It always felt special to receive the older man's cum over her tongue, flooding her mouth before she swallowed every bit.

**********************

"Noooo... I don't believe it," Tina had cried out to her best friend.

Niamh was a little drunk - they both were. But behind her grin it was clear that she was absolutely serious. Still Tina was shocked at the explanation for the collection of expensive jewelry that her friend was showing her. The two young women were both post-graduate students and both had part-time jobs. Tina knew that Niamh could never have afforded the fancy bracelets and watches laid out on the bed.

"Older guys like to date young women," Niamh was trying to explain.

"Yes, sugar daddies," Tina called out, a little too loudly. "I don't believe you."

"Its easy," giggled Niamh. "I'll show you the site I use."

"You are serious? You have sex with old guys who buy you stuff?"

"Oh, the sex is the best," Niamh blurted out. "But of course I like the gifts, too."

"I've got a boyfriend. And I don't want sex with some old man."

"Lets set up a profile for you. Believe me, older guys are so much better in bed."

Tina relented in the end. After all, it was just meant to be a little fun. And Niamh really was serious. Trying to ignore her shock, Tina decided it was the best way to put the conversation to rest. At least she had an explanation for her friend's expensive accessories -- even if Tina did not want to believe it. So she made her first profile and, feeling slightly repulsed by the whole idea, tried to stress that she was doing it just for fun.

**********************

A few nights later, Greg Stevens had been wasting time in an airport after a cancelled business flight. It had been a long week but he had no special reason to get home on time. His long-time girlfriend had recently ended the relationship. With them both in their early fifties she'd been keen for marriage. Greg, on the other hand, had struggled to take time out from his successful career.

Wanting to distract himself from both sources of frustration, he went on-line. Two male colleagues had been joking recently about sugar daddy sites. Greg thought the whole thing rather tacky but he was curious enough to look.

The second site had been much classier. The young women were much the same, however. All seemed eager to talk about their needs in terms of gifts and being treated to the high life. Some claimed -- most improbably -- that they were virgins.

Greg had not been able to shake one profile from his thoughts. The face was a pretty Vietnamese girl, pixie-like and with a lovely smile. She looked tiny. And her profile failed to mention all the things she liked or expected. He took careful note that she had pointed out she was a post-grad student. Greg guessed that was the reason for her profile stressing a desire for fun. And there was something intriguing about a young woman who seemed so career-minded.

***************************

"Do you really sleep with those men who give you all the jewelry?" Tina wanted to know.

"Ooh, someone's gotten in touch. Haven't they?" Niamh guessed. "So you're interested?"

"Only about two hundred messages," Tina replied. "All creepy."

"I don't sleep with all of them. But you really should try it. Sex with an experienced man is something else."

"I've got a boyfriend, remember?"

"Yeah, but your boyfriend is twenty-four. Remember? He doesn't know anything about sex."

Tina had only ever had two boyfriends. Neither had proven very successful in bed. She had a nagging feeling that sex should be more fun, more mind-blowing. And had started to wonder if it was just Asian guys that were so bad at it.

"Old men will be much more interested in you," Tina protested. "With your huge boobs."

Niamh could hardly argue. She knew that Tina was jealous of her double-Es. And it was true that plenty of would-be daddies had drooled over pics of her cleavage.

"Men will be after your hot little body," Niamh explained knowingly. "You have a pretty face and a flat tummy."

"I'm not interested in creepy old men," Tina protested.

*******************

Greg had not expected a reply from Tina. She seemed sensible and serious and career-minded. That was part of the attraction. He was not in the mood for romance. And it had seemed safe to email a young woman who'd never respond.

Tina had wanted to ignore the hundreds of messages from creepy, dirty-minded old men. But she could not escape her own curiosity. Or the desire to procrastinate from her studies one night. And Greg Stevens had stood out. She liked his picture, handsome and greying but with a nice close-cropped beard and a professional look. He'd read her profile -- unlike others -- and was interested in her comment about fun. She, too, assumed it would go nowhere but it was a nice distraction to swap messages with this stranger. When he invited her to dinner, Tina could not help feeling that she ought to at least allow herself one enjoyable evening.

****************************

"I've only ever had sexy with Asian guys," Tina was telling her best friend.

"And now you're ready to fuck some rich, white sugar daddy?"

"Never. No, not anything like that. But I was wondering... well, you know."

"No. What?"

"Do you think white guys are bigger than Asian guys?"

Niamh did her best not to laugh out loud. Though she was sure that her friend was, indeed, contemplating the treasures she would gain from going to bed with some wealthy business executive.

"I've never been with an Asian guy. But my first guy, first daddy, he was really big," she recalled with a wicked grin. "Bigger than any boyfriend. And he knew how to use it."

"Asian guys don't know," Tina noted glumly.

She was becoming more and more certain that her current boyfriend had no idea, or curiosity, about how to pleasure her. Not that that was enough to cause her to have sex with a dirty old man.

"I'm sure there's a great Asian guy out there," comforted Niamh. "But first you will find out that older guys are the best in bed."

"No no, I'm really not interested," Tina lied to her friend.

***********************

Tina had spent the entire evening at dinner feeling incredibly nervous -- and out of place. She'd left the house wearing normal street clothes. But Mr Stevens had taken her to a very expensive restaurant leaving Tina feeling very underdressed. She'd also been worried about what he'd be like. And what he'd want from her.

Mr Stevens was very nice, perhaps something of a gentleman. Tina had not been looking seriously at the email offers she'd received from the website. She was not even sure why his profile had stood out except that he seemed less creepy than most.

"What should I call you?" she asked him.

"Just Greg. For now," he added with a laugh.

Tina had agreed to dinner out of curiosity and perhaps not wanting to think that she'd led on this nice man. But he was older, taller and more worldly. With the kind of professional career she still dreamed about.

"You seem very serious about your studies," he had said warmly from behind his close-cropped, greying beard.

Tina has been concerned mostly that Mr Stevens - Greg -- would be a dirty predator focused only having sex with her. She didn't want that. So she told herself.

"You seem very focused," he'd gone on. "Much more than I was at your age."

He was lovely and encouraging. Even mentioning that he might be able to help her with some professional connections. Mr Stevens was a successful executive and seemed very at home in the posh restaurant. Tina had found herself becoming more curious about this older man. Niamh had promised that such men were wonderful lovers. Tina kept reminding herself that it would be foolish and dangerous. Also that she had a boyfriend.

"It has to be hard to maintain such good grades while holding a part-time-job," he'd observed.

Tina found herself wondering when he'd pop the question -- inviting her to his apartment or, maybe, outright insisting that they have sex. She definitely did not want him to do either of those things. Except that she was becoming more curious about this handsome, generous man. His maturity and his finesse were more sexy than she'd ever have guessed. As the night wore on Tina became less certain that she'd refuse his offer. It was maddening to wait.

Greg would have had no trouble inviting Tina to his bed. She was even more gorgeous in the flesh. Her pixie face and her lovely smile. Her tiny, curvy body with a tight little butt and super flat tummy. He could not avoid noticing the thick nipples underneath her shirt. His cock had swollen in silent tribute. But she seemed such a sweet young woman and Greg Stevens really did not see himself as a "daddy".

After dinner he'd sent her home in a ride-share. Tina didn't believe his excuse that she should use her account. Still, there was no harm in giving him her account details when he'd promised to reimburse the cost.

*************************

After that dinner, Tina had found herself feeling very confused -- and more intrigued than ever. Mr Stevens had deposited a large sum in her account -- around ten times the cost of the ride-share. She'd protested but the older man had claimed it was merely support for a struggling, promising grad student. Greg did not seem like the type to want to pay a young woman for sex. Tina wondered if his generosity with money was matched by his performance in bed.

"When you sleep with these old men," she asked Niamh. "Do you do anything they want?"

"Oooooh... tell me," insisted her friend. "You've found a nice sugar daddy to take you on a date."

Tina denied it reflexively. After all, her best friend had been hiding her own secrets until very recently. Besides, it was true that she still had a boyfriend -- an arrogant Korean boy that her parents approved of.

"Some dirty old man? No thank you."

"My first guy was kinda old," said Niamh wistfully. "Late fifties. But he had a massive dick. My biggest ever." She paused to grin a dirty grin. "And he knew how to use it."

Tina tried to scoff. But she had been wondering about Mr Stevens. He must be bigger than her boyfriend. And Tina did not doubt that he'd at least try to be a better lover.

"But that guy was hardly ever in town," Niamh was explaining. "The second guy was really nice. But mostly he only wanted to watch me touch myself."

"Maybe that's better?"

"Nooo. I need fucking. Pussy eating. My new guy, Rob, he is amazing at everything."

************************

Greg Stevens had not started out with the intention of anything happening with a woman as young as Tina. Given the age difference, he in his early fifties, he'd told himself that he'd see her again only to show an interest. Already sensed that she was interested in him. Maybe not for sex -- he knew about the boyfriend. Greg would never want to think of himself as sugar daddy but he could afford to splash some largesse on a pretty young woman. Who was he kidding? She was very sexy and fascinating. Maybe she'd be prepared to let an older man take the lead. Tina had a killer little body and seemingly wonderous thick nipples that suddenly he was craving.

"I feel like I should call you Mr Stevens," she'd admitted.

"Perhaps when we're alone," he had chuckled.

Tina was more relaxed on the second dinner date. Was it a date? Mr Stevens had been very understanding about her embarrassment at the posh restaurant. And Tina was pleased at the invitation to see his mid-town apartment for some home delivery dining.

She knew it increased the risk that the older man would expect to have sex. Would that be so bad? Her boyfriends had always been pushy and wanting her to put out. Mr Stevens was a gentleman and surely would take no for an answer. Tina did not want to sleep with a man for money. But Mr Stevens was kind and generous and a little sexy.

"Oh, Mr Stevens. This is a wonderful apartment. I love the view."

He chuckled, happy to go along with the joke. But he did not fail to check out her young body again as she strolled through his apartment. She was tiny, barely over five feet and slight. Her tight jeans showed off her shapely little butt perfectly. And her cute smile was irresistible. As were those little lumps in her shirt from those long nipples. There was no stopping his cock from hardening but Tina seemed not to notice.

"Lets stretch out," he suggested after dinner.

Greg had the money to buy the best furniture and Tina soon made herself comfortable. The tension was palpable -- she was sure he had more in mind than just a movie and she was not sure that she would resist his advance. Mr Stevens was just so nice. There was something new and alluring about his warmth and his maturity. And Tina had been extra horny of late as she'd wondered about sex with an experience man.

"Would you like to sit closer?" he asked softly.

Tina hardly knew this man. It had taken weeks with her current boyfriend before they'd gotten even as intimate as that. But already her body was tingling.

"Umm... OK... yes..."

Greg had gathered a sense about this young woman. She was bright and capable. And she showed a tendency to like his suggestions, a willingness to please. He'd never expected that anything physical would happen. But he was turned-on by her small, soft body. And Tina did not resist in the least when he draped his arm around her, pulling her close. She'd never felt so comfortable with her boyfriends and she wondered why. Tina didn't try to stop him when he started stroking her hair and her face, letting his hand stray down to the base of her neck.

Neither of them was watching the movie. Greg felt her body respond, her breathing faster now. Tina knew this was the advance that she had feared - and been so totally curious about. She'd never been touched like this before. He was as gentle and warm as she'd imagined. Soft as he so easily guided her in the direction he wanted. That she wanted, too. How could she get so turned on with a man she hardly knew?

"Can I kiss you?" he asked after what seemed like an eternity.

"Yes... I mean. I have a boyfriend..."

"Kiss me," he whispered, his first ever command to the trembling young woman.

Tina let him turn her face to his. She'd wondered over and over what this moment would feel like. Now she felt as if she had no choice -- it was what Mr Stevens wanted and she had no way to resist. Especially not when she felt his lips on hers and the slight scratching of his beard against her skin. The kiss was warm, sensual. It was like nothing she'd ever felt. And when he moved closer she let her body turn into his. And her mouth opening as Mr Stevens began to take charge, slipping his tongue into her mouth.

"You're very beautiful," he murmured into her mouth.

Tina had never heard that before. Not even from erstwhile boyfriends. And this man was older, successful. Surely he could have chosen any woman. The only answer she had was that his kiss was electric - better than any boyfriend and making her more aroused than she'd ever felt. When his hands began to fumble at the hem of her shirt Tina knew exactly what the older man wanted. She remembered the promise of her friend - that older men were so much better at sex. Tina wanted desperately to know if that was true. She almost held her breath as Mr Stevens slid one hand up her torso until he found her flat chest and her large nipples.

"What a body," he groaned.

Greg had promised himself he be restrained with this sexy young woman. But now he was pulling aside the fabric of her tiny bra The young grad student knew it was all wrong. She'd told herself she'd never let an older man touch her. This man was almost a stranger. And there was her boyfriend to think of.

"I love your nipples," he breathed.

Tina had always hated her flat chest -- wondering why she could not have huge breasts like Niamh. Her nipples had always been an embarrassment, long and thick, the colour of dark chocolate. But this older man sure knew how to touch them. And his hands felt so different to the boys she'd let grope her, sending the most wonderful sensations coursing through her. She could not believe the way her body was reacting.

"Mr Stevens..." she whimpered.

Being older, more experienced, Greg understood that whimper. Tina was confused, thinking she ought to stop while, at the same time, craving more. He'd promised himself he would not take advantage of her. But now he could not resist her. Best of all, he knew that she was willing to be guided.

"I don't want to stop," he growled.

Tina felt embarrassed and humiliated to be letting this older man fondle her. Except that it felt so good as Mr Stevens ran his hands over her body. This was so different to the hurried groping she was used to -- his touch was more of a caress as he explored and enjoyed her body.

"Fuck -- you are so gorgeous and sexy," he whispered to her.

Tina had never heard those words. They were the perfect tonic for her fears. She had no idea how badly Mr Stevens wanted her right then. He thought her tiny body the sexiest he could remember. The erect dark nipples on her light brown skin felt so good pressing against him. The slight curve of her youthful hips was captivating.

She thought of stopping him. But his touch felt so good. Mr Stevens was making her feel like she'd wanted for so long. His hand was sliding between her smooth, soft thighs. Tina felt her nerves rising but every touch from the older man was so wonderful.

She knew she ought to stop him but she just couldn't. Suddenly he felt like the perfect man and not a creepy old guy. Not even when he began to pull her underpants to one side. Greg but she gasped as his fingers found her thick, dark bush.

"I love that you're natural," he moaned.

Tina was quite embarrassed about her pubes. Her boyfriend often spoke about his preference for a bare pussy. She sensed him pause there and worried about his reaction. But Mr Stevens was enthralled by the lush growth that covered her sex. Greg could not have been happier by what he'd found but eager to explore further.

"I won't hurt you," he said softly.

Tina moaned with delight as his finger found her entrance. And then more loudly as he began to penetrate her with that single digit. Tina has only known boys who were crude and rough, eager to prepare her for fucking. But this older man was gentle and sensuous. She welcomed his mouth returning to her nipples as he skilfully fingered her soaking pussy. Tina could not believe how a man could make her body feel. And then she came -- gushing and spasming against his finger. She actually came from being fingered by a man. It seemed only seconds before she repeated it, crying out shamelessly as he now inserted a second finger to her sopping hole.

"Mr... Mr Stevens... what are you...?"

"You are so beautiful. I want to pleasure you."

He was very much enjoying the tightness of her hole and the lovely scent of her arousal. And the way she orgasmed with such abandon. Tina lost all control of her body, hips lifting and body writhing as she experienced the most incredible sexual release. No boyfriend had ever given her such intense pleasure. It was all wrong, she knew. But she was grateful -- and horny.

"Do you want to have sex?" she gasped.

mjar65
mjar65
1,243 Followers
12