Temptation Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped into the office to find two women waiting for me. One of them was extending a tissue to the other.

The crying woman was beautiful. I immediately recognized her.

"Hi Patti," I said. As she turned her head and looked at me, I noticed heavy thick chestnut brown hair and beautiful green eyes. It all came back to me. She'd come over a few times with her husband and the two of us pretty much just sat there while our spouses and a couple of other people who all worked together talked about things that neither of us knew about.

Patti wasn't a tiny woman by any stretch of the imagination. She was probably what the kids called thick nowadays. She had big boobs and a big butt too. But she still had a very feminine hourglass shape that most men would love. She wasn't going to be strutting down the runway in Paris any time soon, but if she chose to strut down the average street, she'd leave a lot of chaos, car accidents and wrenched necks in her wake.

The other woman, a blond, was all business. I instantly recognized her voice from the phone.

"Right on time, Mr. Bennett," she said. I nodded at her.

"Let me get to the point," she said. "I called you in as a courtesy. You can walk out of my office any time you'd like, including right now. I didn't bring you in here to ask you for money or to ruin your life. This has absolutely nothing to do with me one way or another. As a matter of fact, since Patti here has already paid for my services you can actually benefit by using the material I'm about to show you at no charge. I will, of course, refer you to another service and possibly even one of our staffers depending on how you choose to proceed going forward, but you are under no obligation to use us."

I nodded my head although I was still confused about why the hell I was there.

"How well do you know Patti's husband Ken?" she asked.

"Not very well," I said. "My wife works with him. He seems like a nice guy. They have two kids, just like Lisa and I do. I guess that's about it."

"So would you say that you and he are basically the same type of men?" she asked.

"Probably," I said. "We're about the same age and at the same stage or close to it in our careers and family development."

"No, you're not," she said. "You're a family man. You love your kids and you take care of them. You love your wife and you take care of her. You also don't cheat on her. Nor do you flirt openly with other women. When we first brought Ken in here, he tried his damnedest to get Rachel, our receptionist into bed. We have her at that desk out there as a test. You never even looked at her twice, even when she gave you the boob shot." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Anyway, Ken has been caught cheating on Patti more than once. The last time she told him that if he was ever caught again, their marriage was over.

She aimed a remote at a small television and it blinked on. A video on the television screen showed an empty office. A counter in the upper left hand corner of the screen showed a time stamp. She fast forwarded through the video until there was some activity. A man that I recognized as Ken came into the office and sat down at the desk. For a long time he did paper work, she fast forwarded through that as well.

A person, a woman came into the office and spoke to him. After they spoke for a few moments, she locked the door and he came around to the front of the desk. He leaned back on the desk while she gave him a blow job.

Patti started crying again. I got pissed as I watched. Not because it was particularly sexy, it wasn't. The woman just went down on her knees, unzipped his pants and took him in her mouth. When she thought that he was about to cum, she finished him off by hand and let him shoot off into a tissue that she took from the desk. Then she got up and unlocked the door and left the room. Even if the camera hadn't caught her face as she left the room, I'd have recognized both her body and the dress that she wore. The woman was my wife, Lisa.

I was shocked. A thousand questions, thoughts and emotions fought for dominance in my head. The biggest and loudest one of course was, "Why?"

My eyes narrowed and I started to ask a question but noticed that Claire had her hand up as she fast forwarded to the next thing she wanted us to see.

A very similar scene occurred in a hotel room.

"This one was taken this past weekend on their business trip," said Claire. Back on the screen Ken and Lisa went to another hotel room. Lisa gave another man, this one a short fat little guy that same treatment.

"God, how much of this stuff is there?" I asked.

"Enough," said Claire. The next one she showed was even worse. It showed Lisa not only sucking but fucking a black guy that I'd never seen before. Then there was footage of her fucking a guy that had to be older than her father. The last part was some kind of gangbang with Ken and all of the other three guys fucking her at the same time. I was in shock. I noticed Claire leaning over to get Patti another tissue. Then I noticed that she was actually handing them to me.

My cheeks felt hot and my eyes burned. I realized then that Patti wasn't the only person in the room who was crying.

I took the tissues and wiped my face and then took a couple of deep breaths. Surprisingly I couldn't think of one thing to say.

I noticed then that one of my hands was gripping the edge of the table so hard I thought that I might break the thick wood. The other hand was gripping Patti's.

"It doesn't get any easier," said Patti quietly. "It doesn't matter whether it's the first time or the fifth. It rips your heart out every time. But this time is going to be my last. I've forgiven him the other times, but I can't anymore. I kept thinking that maybe it was the pressure of the job. Or maybe it was because my kids need a father. Last time I even thought that maybe I'd driven him to it because, I wasn't having sex with him very often. That was because he'd cheated on me to the point where I just didn't trust him. This time I guess I thought that maybe it's because I'm not a slim skinny girl so I'm not very sexy. But when I saw the first part of this video I realized that your wife isn't either. I'm done making excuses for him and blaming myself. I'm just done with him."

"I had Claire call you because...well you seem like a really nice guy. Ken makes jokes about you all the time on some of the tapes I have at home. He talks about you taking care of your kids so he can fuck your wife. I guess I just wanted to let you know what was going on because if I was in your shoes, and I am, I'd want to know."

"I need..." I started to say.

"Mr. Bennett, Jeff," said Claire. "Don't make a rash decision. Stop, take a deep breath and think about what you want to do. Call me back tomorrow and I'll help you decide on your course of action. None of us know her motivation. I can tell you that this has been going on for at least a month before this weekend. We don't know why it happened or even how it started. You, like Mrs. Daniels, have children to think of. Has she ever, to your knowledge, cheated on you before? There are a lot of factors to consider. I would caution against making a rash decision..."

"I just found out that the woman I've been married to for almost twenty years is a fucking whore...the company whore apparently and you think I'm making a rash decision?" I yelled.

"I want that bitch out of my life," I screamed. "I don't want her anywhere near my kids."

"Then you need to proceed with extreme caution," said Claire. "Because the courts can be extremely stupid where custody is concerned. Even if your wife was on drugs, in most cases they'd give the children's primary care to the mother. You need to pretend that everything is normal while we get our ducks in a row. Do you have an attorney already or would you like to retain one of ours?"

"Could we share a lawyer and save some money, since it's the same case?" asked Patti.

"Yes, you could," said Claire.

"Jeff, Patti is looking for a divorce with full custody, alimony, child support, the family home, a percentage of Ken's pension and fifty percent of the remaining assets. She is also pursuing a case against both your wife and the company that employs both of them."

"I just want that bitch out of my life," I said. "But I'll go for a share of the suit against the company and I'll sue Ken for ruining my life. I also want custody of my kids and our house so my kids can keep some aspects of their life normal. I'm not paying that bitch a nickel in alimony and none of my pension." I was speaking with far more venom in my voice than I meant to, but I meant every word.

"Jeff, you have to calm down," said Claire. "If you go home like this she'll know that you know what's going on. I'll set up an appointment with your lawyer for tomorrow. For today you need to proceed as though nothing is different. If everything goes well we could have papers ready to file by Thursday or Friday."

"I have to get to a doctor and have an STD screening done," I said. "Hopefully I can calm down enough to pretend to be normal by the time I'm usually home."

I stood up and got ready to leave. I felt a soft warm hand grasp mine. "If you need someone to talk to you can always call ME," said Patti.

"Thanks," I said as I left.

As soon as I got home, I gave the kids their usual after school snack and looked through the freezer to see what I should start for their dinner. That part was easy because I was on auto-pilot. A person looking at me might have thought that everything was fine but on the inside I was a seething cauldron of mixed emotions.

I got some hotdogs out of the freezer for the kids and a couple of steaks for Lisa and me. Just thinking her name pissed me off even more. I ran around the yard with the kids. Their laughter and the noise we made soon had a couple of their friends knocking on the gate. I let the two kids from next door in and sat down on the deck swing to watch them play.

I wondered why Lisa would ever do what I'd seen her doing. I knew there were two sides to every story, but I just couldn't see any way of viewing this situation that would let us stay together. I'm a modern guy, not a dinosaur. I know all about swinging and open marriages. I also know that in very many cases there are extenuating circumstances.

I do believe in marriage vows but at the same time, I understand that people in a relationship sometimes have needs that aren't being filled. And maybe if what I saw had been an isolated incident or a one-time thing, I'd have been hurt and Lisa would have had a lot of work to do to keep us together. But what she did over the weekend blew any chance of that away.

The blow job in Ken's office had been done so casually that she must've done that before and probably for a while, because she was just so practiced at it. He didn't even have to tell her what to do or ask her. She just came in and got right down to business and then left. Neither of them got excited about it or acted like it was anything special. That too, meant that it had happened before and probably relatively often.

The visit to that island resort this weekend made me wonder what had happened on the other times they'd traveled together for work. Because from what I saw, Lisa pretty much fucked every guy she came in contact with who even hinted that he wanted some pussy. It was simply too much for me.

I know that the honest and forthright way of handling this would be to confront Lisa as soon as she walked in the door and tell her what I had seen and ask her for a divorce. But she hadn't been honest with me so she didn't deserve any honesty in return. Besides, my goal in this wasn't to end up supporting her for the rest of her life. My goal was to get the fuck away from her, hopefully with me having custody of my kids. I had experts working with me on this, so not to take their advice would be foolish.

I also wanted revenge against that bastard Ken. The asshole has been in my house. He's sat down at my table and eaten my food. We might not have been friends, but he owed me much better than to sneak around fucking my wife and peddling her ass to their coworkers. No matter how this played out, Ken would suffer for his part in all of it. I knew that Patti was divorcing him but I needed a measure of revenge of my own.

Even as I started to think about what I'd do to him, Lisa pulled into our driveway. Ordinarily, I'd have gotten up and gone to welcome her home, but it took an effort for me to even look in her direction.

She came over and hugged me and I halfheartedly hugged her back. She looked at me strangely. "Do you want to come in and watch me change?" she smiled, hinting that something else might be offered.

"I have to watch the kids," I said. "For some reason they seem to be playing a bit too aggressively today. We might have to cut down on the sugar. Why don't you go change and then come back out here and sit with me for a while?"

She smiled and headed for the house. I slapped myself on the head a couple of times. I realized that I needed to get my shit together if I was going to pull this off. I should have come up with an excuse before she got home. I'd had all of that time and all I'd done was waste it thinking and wondering why she had done what she'd done. I'd wallowed in self-pity wondering what I had done wrong or what I hadn't done right, when the truth was that she was the one who fucked up.

Then suddenly I felt bile rising up from my stomach as I considered the fact that she might want to have sex with me. That was off the table. I'd be better off sticking my dick directly into a bucket of bacteria. I hadn't known before, now I did. Shit, I wouldn't even have the results of my STD screening back for a couple of days, but I was no longer willing to risk it.

I counted my blessings that the night before, after I'd picked her up from the airport, she'd been in the mood to be massaged and pampered. I'd gone along with it because it had been a couple of days since we'd had sex and I'd wanted her. I'd actually been a little bit pissed, because after massaging her and stroking her, I'd noticed that she'd fallen asleep. It was actually, someone upstairs looking out for me, but at the time I'd really been angry. I'd even considered fucking her while she was asleep.

But now, less than twenty four hours later, here I was, trying to figure out ways to avoid having sex with her. Things sure do change when we look at them from a different angle.

By the time she'd come back, I had the meat on the grill. I had to go back for more hot dogs because when the kids from next door's parents came to get them, we all ended up sitting on the deck talking about things and I offered to feed them and their kids too.

I ended up talking about baseball and lawn mowers with my next door neighbor, though I have no interest in either. Ted has to be the most boring human being on the fucking planet. But in that instance, he was my best friend. He kept me from having to talk to my wife. But God knows that I paid for it and will probably have to pay for it again in the future.

I had to listen to him spout pure gibberish about his fucking Toyota Prius. The hardest part of it was keeping a straight face as he told me about how women loved the car. I could see them all lined up around the block for a ride in his Prius. It was all I could do to keep from asking him when they were going to make a grown man's version of the Prius. Or when they'd make a version that you didn't have to duck down when driving it to make sure that no one you knew saw you.

I even got into an argument with him about efficiency. "Jeff, I get forty five miles to the gallon and your Mustang GT gets twenty two. So I'm getting twice your gas mileage."

"But I get everywhere twice as fast," I said.

"No you don't," he said.

"My car does zero to sixty in five seconds flat," I said. "Your Prius does zero to...Can that thing make sixty? Anyway your Prius does zero to sixty in like an hour and a half."

"It's a lot faster than that," he whined. "It's zero to sixty in..." he pulled a card of statistics out of his pocket and scanned it. "Seventeen seconds," he said triumphantly.

"A city bus does it in fourteen," I laughed. "A garbage truck does it in fifteen." I pulled out my iPhone but I couldn't find the zero to sixty times for an Amish horse and buggy.

The thing that was awful about it was from all of the time I was spending talking to Ted, I knew that he was taking it seriously. I could just see the wheels and gears rotating in his brain as he started to believe that there would be future conversations. There wouldn't be. I felt like an asshole for using Ted but poking fun at his teardrop shaped skateboard beat the shit out of spending time talking to Lisa.

Later that night, after the kids were asleep, I pretended to be asleep when Lisa came to bed. The next morning, I pretended to still be really tired when she got up.

Patti called me and we spoke for about a half hour during my workday. I think it was good for both of us. She filled me in on Claire's plan for informing our spouses about the coming divorces. It also let me know that Claire had a mean streak in her. Of course, it meant that I'd have to keep up my pretense for a couple of more days. But I thought that I could make it work.

I told Patti how difficult it had been the first night and she laughed as I told her about my conversation with Ted and my efforts to avoid having sex with Lisa. She gave me some tips on going about it and I asked her how she'd developed them. I told her that if I'd been married to her they wouldn't have worked because I'd have been after her every day and she laughed again. We seemed to get along pretty well.

I used her tips and they really did help. Finally, on Thursday, I told Lisa that I had to go away for a business trip for the weekend. After a week without sex, she was really angry. I reminded her that the weekend before I'd had to take care of everything while she went out of town. I also reminded her that my parents were taking the kids to visit our uncle's farm so she wouldn't have to watch them, so she calmed down. As I packed my clothes Thursday evening, she watched me. I packed running gear and other sporting equipment like my golf gloves and sunglasses and swim trunks.

"It doesn't look like you're packing for a business trip," she said.

"Well, the resort we're going to is on an island," I said. "So there's probably a lot to do there."

"What island?" she asked.

I grabbed the brochure Claire had given me. "It's called la isla Tentacion," I said and her face got pale.

* * * * * *

Lisa

It was all starting to make sense. This weekend should have been the best weekend of my life. Monday, my company would be making the announcement that I would be the new manager when George retired. Over the past week, I'd had to fuck Ken once but had managed to avoid him for the rest of the week. He was miffed about that but he needed to get used to it. As far as he was concerned, the pussy train had gone off of the rails. I'd also had to give out a couple of blow jobs but nothing else.

What really had me pissed was the fact that Jeff seemed to be avoiding me. We hadn't had sex since I got back from my trip to the resort. For Jeff not to be constantly horny where I was concerned was very unusual to say the least. But for him to not even want to spend any time with me was simply unheard of. It had never happened during our entire marriage.

And now I had a good idea of why. As much as it tore me apart to think about it, my husband was probably having an affair. Just the thought of it filled me with anger and made me want to cry. But maybe I was jumping the gun. Maybe I was just transferring my guilt over what I'd done to him. Jeff simply isn't the cheating kind. As I thought about it, I realized that I didn't consider myself the cheating kind either, but that was exactly what I'd been doing.