Temptation of a Cheating Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Steve is told that it is over...
4.1k words
12.5k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel got home after her interesting day at work. The kids were at her parent's house which was fairly usual and she had to get changed before picking them up.

Since she had no underwear, the juices continued to leak from her swollen pussy. Grabbing some clothes, she looked at herself in the mirror whilst stripping off her work dress and all she could think about was how erotic the sex was with her cheating lover. As the dress came off, she found her hand slipping around the wetness of her pussy once more, tweaking at her clit with her left index finger. Spreading her legs apart, she moved her right hand to her pussy and inserted two fingers easily, well lubricated from the earlier events and she was thinking about Steve. Two fingers quickly became three in her as she tried to replicate the feeling of Steve's massive cock and she was fucking herself hard, trying not to moan too loudly in case Todd came home and she didn't hear.

Erotic thoughts clouded her thinking and took over all of her actions. The exhilarating sex she was having with Steve was something she never thought she could experience. As she brought herself to orgasm with her fingers thinking about how hot her sessions were with Steve, she moaned and breathed heavily letting out more sexual energy. Once done, she lay there feeling spent and exhausted but knew she had to snap out of it and go back to being a wife and mum. After showering quickly and putting on a shirt and jeans, off she went to collect the kids, put on some dinner and her husband came home to the usual stuff they do on a normal weeknight. Nothing was given away about Mel's activities from during the day. However as they went to bed, Mel lay their thinking what on earth is she doing? Playing with fire with this exotic hunk who is her employer, non-stop thinking dirty about how hot their sessions are like an infatuated school girl, the risk being taken in case she got caught, what impact this could have on her marriage, she still loves her husband but how on earth can she be having sex with another guy that takes her to levels she never knew existed?

Mel was ridden with guilt all night. She slept poorly and woke up at 4am wide awake, having the same questions running through her head. She weighed up the options of continuing doing this with Steve compared to what she could lose. The shame of wasting her marriage and what would the kids think when they grow up. As a few hours passed, she decided she will talk to Steve and tell him this needs to stop if she is to remain employed there and that this can no longer happen. It was a fling that she got caught up in, needs to stay a secret and that they never bring it up again. She recited in her mind what she needed to tell Steve and wanted to make it clear that if he brings up the topic again, she will quit her job.

Todd awoke around 6am. Mel felt better after clarifying a more moral way forward in her mind. She cuddled with Todd which she didn't do for some time now. This then led to him feeling her up, getting erect and horny and they were both turned on. Mel was really wet, still holding on to some of Steve's seed from the day before, and asked Todd if she should be removing her underwear to which he replied 'yes'. Todd had his cock out and Mel removed her nightdress and panties. She climbed on top of him and started to fuck. Mel was taking him in as deep as she could, grinding her pussy lips hard into Todd's pelvic bone. She could feel Todd tensing up after a few minutes of intense fucking and thought he might be cumming shortly so she released her pussy from his cock and Todd asked "why did you go off?"

Mel then moved her head towards his rock hard cock and started to suck him off, enjoying the taste of both her pussy and his cock mixed together but also knowing that Steve's seed was probably mixed in there as well from the day before. Todd was amazed that she was doing this as he didn't see this side of her before when having sex. He enjoyed what he was watching and was pushing his limits to cumming after she sucked him for a good minute. Sensing that Todd was close to cumming, Mel said she wants his cum inside of her and turned her arse towards him, inviting him to bury his cock in her doggy style. Todd buried his cock as deep into Mel as he could. Mel was pushing back into Todd trying to feel him as deep as she could knowing that another cock could hit her womb in this position and knowing how good it felt. Todd soon started to squirt as he couldn't hold back any longer and filled her with a massive load which Mel thoroughly enjoyed. Mel placed her hand over her pussy to avoid spilling Todd's cum all over the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up. As she came back, Todd was lying there contently and Mel lay next to him and cuddled. She felt better knowing that she pleased her husband which somewhat erased some of the guilt she felt after the sex she had with Steve.

The morning went on as normal and Mel arrived at the office on time. Steve came in about 30 minutes later grinning when he saw Mel. Mel had a serious look on her face and asked him if they can chat in private. Steve invited her into his office. He locked the door behind her thinking it might be another session but she told him there's no need for that. She then asked him not to speak until she finishes and told him everything she recited to herself earlier that morning. He seemed disappointed and wanted to challenge Mel on her thoughts but she gave him an ultimatum that it is 'take it or leave it'. Steve said that he can't lose her as an employee and wants to respect her wishes. He agreed that this needs to stop for the sake of their respective marriages and that it wont be easy for him but he will use all of his willpower to ignore any attraction he has for Mel. She thanked him for understanding and they went along with their day trying to be as normal as possible. Things were awkward but Mel knew she had to work through that and with the passage of time, it will become easier. She was still very attracted to him and naughty thoughts would come across her mind as she saw Steve but she blocked them as best as she could.

In fact, having the mental images of her sessions with Steve made Mel a lot more hornier than she was in the past which ensured she gave Todd a lot more sex than they were having over the last few years. Over the ensuing months, Mel and Steve kept things good at work and they kept their promise to each other and as time passed, things were not that awkward any more as it was just business as usual. Mel put the experience behind her as a lapse of moral judgement. Even though the thoughts of sex with Steve would come across in waves in her thoughts from time to time and she still occasionally masturbated thinking about the hot sex with Steve, she never crossed the line and would re-focus to be the best mum and wife that she could be.

Steve on the other hand was going insane not being able to fuck Mel any longer. His thoughts did not weaken. They were actually getting stronger as time went on. He would check Mel out at every moment, look at the sexy dresses she would wear, look at her legs, see her feet and toenails and marvel at the color she would select to paint them with. He would take in her scent when he was close enough when they were looking at something on her computer screen or in a meeting. He did all he could do to be close to her, filling his lust for her at every moment. Mel did not sense anything as Steve did a great job in masking his thoughts as best as he could. He would go home and close the door to his bathroom and wank off over every sexy thought he had about Mel which would make his cock explode. He still had her panties as well from the last time they fucked which he had stashed away in a private spot and would bring them out whenever he had the house to himself so he could jack off with them, smell them and still try and pick up a diminished scent after all the time that passed.

Steve wanted to respect Mel's wishes and knew he was playing with fire if he didn't change his thinking. There were days where he was busy and didn't think much about Mel but other days he was filled with overpowering lust for her.

During one of these days, Steve thought how he could try and get some alone time with Mel and see if there was any weakness on her behalf. He had a business trip to another city coming up in a few week's time which involved a major client of his company. It would be helpful to Steve if he had some administrative support at the meetings he had lined up. He then thought he should ask Mel which would take her out of town for three days with him. Steve approached Mel and said he totally respects if the answer is no but thought he needs to ask as it would be a big help if he could have assistance on this trip.

Mel asked how long does this involve being away and Steve told her three days with two nights away. Mel thought about it without any other connotations except to think who could do school drop offs and pick ups while she is away. She knew she could rely on her parents and then told Steve that she would check with Todd to ensure his calendar has him home during those nights she wont be there. She called Todd and told him about the work commitment and he said to go for it as he will be home those evenings. Mel let Steve know to lock her in and she went on to arrange flights and accommodation for herself that matched up with Steve's itinerary. Steve thought he was a genius and was so excited although he contained his thoughts within.

The next few weeks could not come quick enough for him as he decided that he was going to roll the dice and have a go, even if it meant she quit her job.

The morning of the trip came around and it was an early 7am flight meaning Mel was up at 4am, showered, clothed and put her make up on. She farewelled Todd with a kiss and reminded him to make sure he sorts the kids out when they wake up. A taxi then collected her to the airport.

Steve was already in the departure lounge when Mel arrived. He saw her wearing a gorgeous and professional navy blue dress, cut just above her knee but nice and tight that accentuated Mel's natural curves. She had a paid of low heels on and had both her finger and toe nails painted a hot white colour which Steve noticed immediately.

They boarded the plan and Steve helped Mel put her bags in the overhead compartment. She had the window seat which she preferred and Steve took the middle seat. An older gentlemen sat in the aisle row.

As they sat down, Mel's skirt rode up her thighs slightly and Steve couldn't take his eyes off of her beautiful toned legs. She wore a beautiful scent which made Steve want to rip her clothes off there and then. Steve commented to Mel that he likes that colour on her nails and Mel smiled saying 'thanks', not thinking anything to it.

They then discussed work matters, Mel took some notes on her ipad and they were ready for their first set of meetings that day.

Mel organised a driver to take them around for the three meetings they had scheduled that morning and were collected from the airport. The first two were in the client's offices and the third was held over a late lunch which was expected to go well into the late afternoon.

The lunch meeting was fairly entertaining as the client enjoyed a good glass of wine and encouraged both Steve and Mel to let a little loose. After two and a half hours and three glasses of wine later, Mel was feeling relaxed. She checked in with her husband and to ensure all was good at home which it was.

They then made their way back to check in at the hotel. Steve ensured they had adjoining rooms. They both checked in and had their bags dropped off and agreed to have a small rest and freshen up before they have dinner with a sales representative they arranged to catch up with.

It was around 6pm and Steve took a call from the sales representative saying he unfortunately can't make it and that he has to cancel their dinner. Steve let Mel know and told her its OK if she wants to stay in tonight rather than still having dinner. The restaurant they booked was really popular and Mel was keen to check it out so she offered to still continue with dinner with just them two if Steve was OK. Steve was more than OK. He knew he can probably get her loosened up with some more alcohol and then test the waters.

As they were no longer meeting with the sales representative, Mel got changed into a nice floral patterned summer dress, thin straps on her shoulders and the length mid-way between her knees and her pussy. When she sat down, the dress would ride up her legs and not leave too much cloth to cover her upper part of her legs and made her look extremely sexy. When Steve laid eyes on her, it sent an electric pulse straight through to his cock. He knew there was no way he could hold back tonight.

Steve mentioned to Mel that she looks really pretty in that dress and they talked about how nice the restaurant was. The waitress was super friendly and went through all the specials as they normally do after bringing them a glass of wine each. She said to Steve that she will come back in about 5 minutes for him and his wife to decide what they like. Mel went red and was a bit embarrassed. Steve chuckled when the waitress left and said she obviously thinks we look like a couple and saw the rings on our fingers making her assume we are married. Mel laughed and then grabbed her drink and clinked Steve's glass and said 'here's to a successful trip to my work husband' to which they both laughed.

Dinner was nice and they shared a bottle of wine. The vibe was relaxed and all above board. When they finished their drinks, Steve picked up the bill and suggested to Mel that its too early to go back to the room being only 8pm. She agreed and Steve said they should find a wine bar for another drink before heading back. Finding a bar nearby on the walk back to the hotel, they found two empty lounge chairs and sat down. Steve glanced over seeing Mel's dress riding up her legs. She crossed her legs which gave Steve a beautiful view of them. Steve looked at the cocktail menu and said he is going to get something good and encouraged Mel to have a look. They both selected a nice cocktail which Steve well knew had about three times the normal amount of alcohol in it. Steve kept the conversation easy going. Once they finished up, it was around 9:30pm and both agreed its time to go home. Mel was texting Todd over the night making sure all was good at home and said she was out for dinner with this client so they couldn't talk.

As they made it back to their hotel floor, Steve told Mel if she gets bored, she can come next door and see what the bar fridge has to offer. Mel suggested she might be turning in for the night as has already drunk too much and went inside her room. As she entered, she could feel the alcohol making her feel really relaxed. She took off her heels as she sat on the bed and caught her reflection in the mirror. She knew she looked good and it made her feel slightly aroused. Mel parted her legs in the mirror so she could see her pink lacy panties opened up nicely for display. She started to work her fingers around her vulva through the lace and felt amazing feelings pulsing through her body. She then removed her underwear and started to finger her pussy and clit, working herself up slowly but getting heavier with her panting. Steve was in the room next door, with his ear up to the door that separates the two rooms, trying to hear if she was talking to her husband perhaps or if he could hear anything else. As he listened closely, he could hear the faint sounds of her panting and thought she must be masturbating and horny as hell.

That was enough of a signal for Steve to send her text and be a bit firmer with an invite over. He messaged her saying 'I'm bored, my bar fridge and I need company, lol'.

Mel heard her phone ping and saw the message as she stopped playing with herself. All aroused, semi drunk and feeling horny as hell, she thought what the hell not and said she'll be over soon.

Mel washed her fingers and gave her pussy a wipe..... grabbed her door key and went next door. No shoes, no panties, just her summer dress and feeling moist inside. Steve changed to just a pair of shorts and a singlet and had a beer in his hand. He welcomed Mel in and they discussed what she wanted to drink. Mel requested a cider and they went to go outside on the balcony to enjoy the summer night warm air. As she stepped outside onto the balcony, Mel stubbed her toe on the door frame and yelled 'ouch'. Steve told her to sit on the chair and he will get some ice out of the freezer compartment. Mel felt like an idiot and told Steve not to fuss and that it isn't that bad. He persisted and grabbed the ice wrapped in a small bag and knelt down to place it onto her toe. She insisted that she is OK and there is no damage but he said to her that he wants to make sure she is fine. He then gently grabbed her leg and elevated her foot to rest on his knee as he placed the ice onto her big toe. As a result, her legs slightly parted and in the dim light, he saw up her dress and that she wasn't wearing underwear.

Mel then realised this and quickly snapped her legs closed and told Steve that she is so embarrassed. Steve smiled and said its not like he hasn't seen that beautiful thing before. But he did follow up and ask he is intrigued why she is naked underneath and laughed. She was honest and said she was having a play as he texted earlier. Steve knew this was the moment. He told Mel that if she is half as horny as Steve is, then they need to do something about it. Mel went quiet and said that she promised herself that she would be faithful to her husband and never cross that line again. Steve knew he made some inroads towards getting this promise broken. He removed the ice off of Mel's foot, placed her foot on the ground and went inside. Mel was wondering where he had gone. Steve was sitting on an armchair, with his hands on his chin with a concerned look on his face. Mel came back into his room and saw him sitting there pondering. She asked what's wrong. He told her that he is so sorry again...... that he is so overwhelmingly attracted to her and feels like there is such strong mutual attraction and that this agreement is killing him.

Mel acknowledged his feelings. She sat on the second arm chair and said she doesn't know what else she can say or do. Steve stood up, and said you need to answer this next question and proceeded to take his singlet off and dropped his shorts. He stood fully naked in front of Mel and asked her if she felt nothing seeing him like this. Steve's dick was semi hard. His pubic hair trimmed, his torso was waxed, he looked like a work of art. Mel just stared at him for a solid 10 seconds whilst thoughts rushed through her brain. She couldn't think laterally any longer and said to Steve I can't hold this back any more, walked up to Steve and kissed him passionately. Steve knew she was all his from this moment on.

Steve went rock hard and Mel was stroking his dick while kissing him. She then knelt down and gave his dick a firm sucking. Seeing her beautiful face and mouth going up and down his cock made Steve even hornier. As she stopped sucking, he lifted off her dress and removed her bra and they jumped on the bed naked. Mel was as horny as hell. Steve parted her legs and went down on her mound like never before. Mel was begging to be fucked and told Steve she needs him inside of her...... now! Steve didn't wait. He moved on top of her and slid his cock straight in and heard Mel gasp and moan. He placed his body tightly on top hers and fucked intimately, kissing each other with their tongues as Steve pumped his big cock deep in to Mel. A large mirror was next to the bed and Steve watched his body straddling this sexy milf and pumping her hard which made things even more exciting.

12