Temptation of the Alpha-Ex Ch. 01

Story Info
Slow building fantasy of wife fucking her well hung ex.
3.6k words
3.82
22.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mfm4bnc
mfm4bnc
99 Followers

A somewhat slow building story as I break a rule my wife and I have about not involving her ex in our shared fantasies.

*****

"Do you want me to sleep with him?"

Her lips were tightly pursed. I searched her face expectantly. There was clearly some sort of anxiety expressed on her face and in her voice. I wanted to be seeing suppressed desire and the tension of going against societal norms. I wanted to be seeing the type of thoughtful trepidation one would expect when an idea is both titillating and anxiety-producing.

I have learned not to trust myself interpreting Denise's expressions when I know there is something that I want to see or hear. This is especially true when my hopes spring from some deep-seeded and almost instinctual desire. I paused to do a small reality check.

"It is my most compelling fantasy," I said tentatively. "It is also one of my greatest anxieties."

My answer was at once frank and truthful. I suppose it didn't matter if I actually understood the expression on Denise's face. I was not trying to manipulate an outcome. I had just given her the simple truth.

Inside, I thrilled to the idea that she might be asking because she considered it a real possibility. Denise does not mean to be opaque, but her meanings are often far from clear. She feels things very mightily, and when she is ambivalent she tends to swing from feeling strongly one way to feeling strongly the other. Once she swings one way or the other, she tends to forget that she ever felt the other way, and she sometimes rearranges the facts in a manner that fits her current interpretation. I make no judgment of her swings, and I know that it does not spring from any impulse to deceive. It is merely the way her brain works.

Perhaps I was projecting my own ambivalence on her. I am no stranger to ambivalence. When I answered that this was my most compelling fantasy and biggest anxiety, I was not exaggerating. This fantasy penetrated my brain even when it was unwanted. I often tried to control it, knowing that it evoked some negative emotions in Denise. However, even when I could control it through the day, it would come to me during the night in the form of dreams. I would awaken in a sweat, with a raging hard-on, and vivid images of her having intense and protracted orgasms on his cock.

The night before, I had violated one of our explicit rules for role-play. I invited her to think of her ex, Raphael, as I thrust our biggest toy into her pussy. We made that rule, but once I got involved in the heat of a role-play, I could never seem to keep it. Denise told me that the images that come to mind when I break that rule can be very pleasant. On the other hand, she had a number of rational and heartfelt objections. She told me that her relationship had been deep, and it feels like I'm cheapening it when it is part of our role-play. She told me it objectified Raphael. she told me that it made her feel like I don't understand her, that I don't understand that sex is about the relationship and not about a cock or performance.

She would express these reservations with her cool, rational words. Whether I actually disbelieved her or just wanted to disbelieve her, I took different cues from her physical response when I broke the rules. Her body during the role play said something different. Her body always showed hyper arousal when I broke the rules.

So here I kneeled between her legs, stimulating her, and fantasizing about her being with him. She was already quite aroused when I brought out the toy. She had experienced four or five big orgasms as I stimulated her neck and breasts and clit and pussy, with various combinations of tongue, lips, and fingers. Denise becomes palpably open after big orgasms. There is laxity in her body. Her skin is hot to the touch. Her eyes are slow to focus with big pupils and warm inviting gazes. Her rapid shallow breaths hardly seemed to provide enough oxygen to sustain her. There is more to her openness than just her physical receptiveness. I sometimes wonder if I could videotape her when she is wide open and decode just what it is that makes her skin and body, mind and soul seem so boundary-less, as though any touch or word would penetrate her.

I am a little ashamed that I am violating our rule again. When I inevitably ask forgiveness after one of these transgressions, I accurately note that I don't do my best thinking with a boner on.

She was on her back, with her hips raised on a pillow. I was kneeling between her legs. She was still quivering from her last orgasm, and in a syrupy voice, she said she had lost all sensation in her hands. Her face was bliss. I worried I might break the spell as I sat up and reached into the nightstand for our biggest toy, but as I repositioned myself between her legs, she still glowed.

Kneeling again between her legs, I slowly dragged the large bulbous head of the dildo back and forth between her clit and her opening. Her swollen and slick labia supplely parted for it as it moved. Little shudders rocked Denise's body when it dragged against her clit, and her hips rocked more forward and she opened her legs as it would touch her opening.

"You really want this, don't you?" I said softly but authoritatively, locking my eyes onto hers.

"Mmmmm... " she murmured, holding my gaze and lifting her hips again to me

"You really want this big cock."

"Mmmmm..." this time with a bit more impatience.

"You really want to be stretched... filled..."

"Fuck yes!" She grabbed the sheets, arched her back, and tried to impale herself on the cock.

I withdrew the toy, keeping it pressed against her opening, but did not allow her thrust to bring it further inside of her.

"Is this toy as big as Raphael?" I asked, knowing the answer. I somewhat timidly put a toe across the line, looking for her response.

"You know he is thicker. Thicker than you. Thicker than any of our toys."

I took her response as permission. "I want you to be open... open to my fantasy."

"Mmmmmm," she moaned without a hint of reservation. Her eyes closed, breaking eye contact for what seemed to be the first time this evening. She bent her knees more and tucked her feet so she could more purposefully raise and lower her hips.

"We are at a big work party," I start my story while lightly dragging the head of the cock up and down her slit.

In a slow, calm, low voice, I begin in earnest.

"We are at a work party. I am being my usual introverted self. I am tucked away in a corner having a deep conversation with Chris. You are flitting about. You don't think of it as flirting, but I can see men gazing longingly at you, reading more into your gregariousness than you intend. Maybe they can smell the sex we had just before the party. Maybe they can see that there are no panty lines in that beautiful blue and black patterned dress that is clinging to your ass. You catch my eye and send me little kisses, knowing that I'm enjoying watching you."

My story starts slowly, but my slightly Increased pressure on the toy is holding Denise's attention. She has moved one hand up to a nipple where she is pinching and twisting it.

I start speaking again and check in to see if she's with me. "Can you feel the fabric of your dress clinging to your perfect ass," I ask?

She moves her hips against the soft sheets. Another mmmmm presses out of her lips.

The tempo of my voice increases a little. "You go off to the kitchen to refill a cheese plate. You didn't hear footsteps over the noise of the party. Subconsciously, you register a familiar scent. Raphael is so close behind you that your heels are between his toes. He lifts your hair and you feel his breath on the back of your neck."

I again check in to see if she is following me. "Can you smell him?"

I see Denise's eyes close more tightly as she draws a breath in through her nose. She arches her back.

"He smells so manly," she responds not as though remembering but as experiencing.

I trace a finger behind her neck, watching the goosebumps rise on her shoulders.

"We weren't expecting Raphael at the party," I continue. "Since he usually makes such a big entrance you were completely caught off guard. Your body responds before you connect the familiar smell. Your back arches and your dress presses against his crotch. He is hard, and feeling his huge cock through the thin fabric of your dress, you finally consciously register who is pressing against you."

My story is escalating to a point where I no longer had to check in with Denise. As I said the words about her pressing her ass back, her body responded in kind. her eyes were open just enough for me to see that they had rolled back. Her lips were parted and she kept wetting them with her tongue. Her cheeks were flushed, and little beads of perspiration formed along her hairline.

I gave her just the tip of the cock as I started speaking again. "As you register that it is Raphael your mind tells you to resist. Just as this thought comes to you, You feel his big powerful hands on your waist and hips. He doesn't pull you farther into him, but he also does not let you pull away from the pressure you exerted a moment ago. You try to turn, but feel first his breath and then his beard against your neck. As he bends to kiss your neck his hips press forward. You arch, your heart races, you feel the goosebumps spread all over your body."

I place my hand over Denise's heart and observe out loud how it is racing. I trace a finger from her jawline to her belly button. I tease coyly. Are you cold? You have Goosebumps all over!

My voice changes cadence back to the role of narrator. "He finally begins to turn you by the hips. he lifts you onto the counter and your knees unconsciously spread. Without giving you a chance to protest he bends into you, kissing you roughly. The look on his face is wild. You had not seen him so urgent since that winter night when he snuck you off to a cabin and ravished you."

I shift back to addressing her directly. "He must have really wanted you to fondle you in public. You know how wary usually is about being seen. He must have just been overcome with desire when he saw you."

I asked, "what does his face look like when he loses control like that? He must look like an animal. Pure animal lust and instinct."

Denise did not respond verbally, but she seemed to be in a trance. A wet spot was growing on the sheets, as her juices ran freely. Her hips worked harder against the toy.

I began mirroring my actions and my words. Pushing her legs farther apart I described how her skirt rode up as he spread her legs. She writhed against my touch. Had she been more conscious in the moment I know she would have begged for me to thrust the cock into her.

I resumed my narrator's voice. "I know that in fantasy, you would have wanted him to take you right there. That would feel so risky though. So you would break free for just long enough to leave him to a bedroom. You would see the wildness and the urgency in his eyes again. That would only last a second, as he picked you up and tossed you on the bed. If he believed in signs from the universe he would think that finding you pantiless and with a wet pussy was just such a sign."

"You are able to look up at him for a moment as he fumbles with his belt. You tell him to take off his shirt. You find his strong chest and arms so sexy and you can anticipate his weight coming down upon you. You smile at the romanticism of his tattoo as he peels off his shirt."

I stopped talking for a moment and place my hand over her heart. "Can you feel how hard your heart is beating?" I ask. I twist her nipple until her body convulses, almost pulling away ecstasy. I drag my hand down placing the flat with my palm against her monds. "Oh my God! Do you feel how much heat you were throwing off?" I half exclaim and half ask. Throughout the movements of my left hand, my right hand has been maintaining a steady rhythm dragging the tip of the cock against her labia.

I move my thumb to Denise's clit, stroking it lightly in small circles. It is completely engorged and she arches and moans as I touch it. I press the giant dildo against her opening, but I don't let it slip past the ridge on the head. She tries to press against it.

Would you like me just rub your clit for a minute, I teasingly ask.

Oh God, Fuck me! She demands, throwing her head back. Her hips are bucking. Red blotches cover her neck and chest.

I teased her a bit more. "Can you feel his big hands exploring your body? Can you feel his weight pressing against you?" Her bucking has turned into thrashing. "Tell me what he smells like," I implore.

"Like a man, damn it! Now please just fuck me!" She begs.

"Who do you want to fuck you?"

"Fuck me, please!" She whimpers.

"Fuck me please, who?" I tease.

"Fuck me please Raphael! Stretch me with your huge cock!"

I lunge forward and let the weight of my chest fall on her breasts. In one sudden thrust, I bury the full length of the giant phallus into her. She is fertile today. On most days, the cock would hurt as it rammed into her cervix. Perhaps it hurts a little today too, but it is all blurred with ecstasy. She rotates her hips forward to accept... make that devour the whole length of the toy.

I kiss her neck. She is frantic. Her skin is on fire, and she squirms from my lips and whiskers on her neck.

"Oh God yes! Stretch me with your beautiful cock Raphael!" She screams in rapture.

I have only had the cock in her for a moment, and she is already shuddering with orgasm. I can feel her pace quickening beneath me, and I thrust the toy faster and deeper to match. I keep expecting her orgasm to subside, but it just keeps building.

I know Raphael used to bite her nipples, but I have never been able to, for fear of hurting her. I slide down and bite her now.

She shrieks. Her orgasm seems to take a whole new level. Convulsions rack her body. Her breathing is so rapid and shallow I fear she will hyperventilate.

I pull back up onto my knees between her legs. I continued slowly working the toy in and out of her, withdrawing it until I see the ridge under the head and thrusting it in until I have just enough left to grip.

Words like losing your mind and delirium sometimes get used as hyperbole about sex. I can see that she's in an altered mental state. Her eyes are glassy after your lips are parted into a faint smile. She can't quite focus on me. Delirium seems like an objectively accurate where it right now. I place my hand on her chest as though to calm her.

She was still moving her hips and letting out little moans when meeting my thrusts, and signs of visible arousal were present all over her body.

As she started to catch her breath, I lengthened the slow strokes I was taking in and out of her with the toy. She had not fully recovered from that first huge orgasm, but I could tell her body was ready to respond again.

I watched her face as I began gently rolling her swollen clitoris between my thumb and forefinger. Her eyes remained glassy and did not appear to have fixed focus since the beginning of her orgasm. They rolled back again and her lips parted as I stroked her clit.

I changed the angle of the toy so did it was applying pressure against the front wall of her vagina. Even through the rubbery texture of the dildo, I could feel when the head past the rough swollen tissue of her g-spot... I began thrusting faster and rolling her clit more firmly. her hands moved to her breasts and she began rolling her own nipples.

I wanted to stay in the fantasy together. I wanted to stay up off of her this time, in case my scent or my weight interfered with her imagination. I spoke more explicitly

"I want you to imagine Raphael's cock. It is thicker than this."

"Mmmm." She acknowledged.

"And harder..."

"Mmmm..." she shuddered as the thought ran through her.

"And the skin is so soft and slides so easily... especially under the foreskin... the spot rubbing your g-spot"

"Oh, Jesus..." she licked her lips... "I want it in my mouth too."

"Where would his hands be now?"

"Under my ass... my whole ass fits in his hands."

"Feel it. See it. Smell it. Feel Raphael's big cock in you... feel his powerful body holding you. Feel his beard on your neck."

The last statement elicited new goosebumps on her neck. I knew she was feeling him.

Her moans grew into screams and exclamations.

Drawing on past conversations, I remembered that Raphael liked for her to be quiet during sex. As she grew louder, I reminded her that she needed to be quiet. She tensed, but obeyed my direction to be quieter. In the absence of the outlet her moans and screams provided, she clenched tight hands full of sheets. I could see her knuckles blanching, and her fingers deformed the sheets, opening the weave in the fabric in a manner that would permanently alter them.

I tried to hold her on the brink of orgasm for a moment, but she was too sensitive, or I was clumsy in my attempt. Once she started cumming, I intensified my tweaking of her clit and rammed the dildo against her front wall. Again her orgasm just continued to build and build.

Denise's attempts to muffle her screams left her sounding as though she were gasping for breath unable to draw one in. She arched and flailed and tore at the sheets. I was thrusting rapidly to keep pace with her hips. I started to slow, thinking she must be exhausted.

"She barked out keep fucking me! Keep Fucking me!"

She came intensely and continuously for several minutes. When it was done, she collapsed and went limp. Her eyes were closed, and she started to tremble and giggle. Tears streamed down from her closed eyes, and suddenly she was asleep or unconscious.

When Denise passed out, I could still feel my heart pounding. I tried to control myself from physically trembling so I did not keep her awake. My focus on trying to be still just made my mind more active. I could tell it would be an unrestful night of sleep, as my mind raced with images of Denise cumming on Raphael's cock. We slept entwined. She pressed greedily against my cock at times through the night but did not awaken when I fondled her. She frequently talks in her sleep, and her occasional words and moans made it even more difficult to quiet my mind. I could not wait for morning, hoping that the tension we both seemed to build through the night would build into amazing morning sex.

Denise awoke in a bright mood. She moaned and snuggled her face into my neck. When she sat up, she shook her head, blinked, and looked a little perplexed.

"I dreamed of Raphael all night last night," she stated with a neutral tone.

I flipped the sheet off my body so she could see my rapidly expanding cock. I was just about to ask her to tell me about her dreams, when she spoke again.

"That's fucked up." She said. "It is not good for my mental health, and it makes me feel like you don't know me. You know that sex for me is about connection and not sex acts. I stopped even talking to him at all... at your request. And now you are bringing him into our bed?" She continued. She realized her words had come across as sharp, and she backtracked a little. "I know you are not trying to fuck with me... the whole topic just fucks with me."

I pulled the sheet back over me, hoping she had not seen my boner.

"You know you are going to draw him to us if you keep sending all that energy out." Denise believed in energy running through the universe. She believed that our thoughts draw our future. Her brow was furrowed and she looked a little lost in thought. I was not reading her as feeling sexy, but she was mindlessly rolling a nipple between her thumb and forefinger.

I contemplated what she was saying. Living with Denise, and seeing how she drew the things she wanted to her, I had almost started believing it myself. Regardless, she believed it. Was I ready for that risk?

mfm4bnc
mfm4bnc
99 Followers