Temptation Protocol Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon hearing this, the woman screamed and struggled desperately. It was useless. Lucas put his face in his hands, then looked back at Sten, "Fine, can't we at least let her out of the harness?"

The gang hooted and hollered. The girl fought back her tears and started threatening the group, "I'll kill every one of you for this, every last one of you!"

"Nah, I don't think so, eh?" Sten said.

The men just laughed. Sten and the guys undid Lucas's belt buckle and started yanking off his pants and clapping him on the back. When he was fully naked, they each took a place along the wall and watched in rapt attention.

"What are you guys doing?" Lucas asked.

Log spoke up, "We're watching, dumbass."

Lucas shook his head, "No, no."

Sten yelled, "Do I have to put the knife to her neck again, Luke?!"

Lucas stared at the men in mute fury. Resigned, he turned back to the girl, who had begun swinging feebly as she struggled. Naked, Lucas steadied her, then knelt in front of her face. The girl spit on him as well. He let it slide down his face before speaking.

Whispering, he said, "I'm Lucas, and I'm so, so sorry for this."

The girl snarled, "Fuck you, Lucas."

Sten shouted, "C'mon, enough talk! Get her on the bed!"

Lucas lowered the girl to the ground with difficulty. She continued to struggle madly as he did. Lucas tucked his fingers between the harness and her body and lifted her with ease, placing her gently on the bad face down. In spite of himself, Lucas began to get hard. She was stunningly beautiful. Her tits were round and perfect, a C-cup if Lucas had to guess, with pink, soft nipples. She clearly worked out; her ass was tight. She writhed beneath him on the bed, trying to crawl away, but he pinned her with ease.

Sarea, fearing the worst, cried out, "Stop! Please! Please! Anything but this!"

The gang laughed and mocked her, each saying it with a high, whiny voice.

Sten appeared at Lucas's side, "Turn her over," he said, "You have to be looking into her eyes, and her into yours, when you both come. That's when the bond is formed."

Lucas rose his eyebrows in incredulity, "Are you all just talking about falling in love or something?"

"No, you dumbfuck. This is real. Turn her over."

The girl yelled and tried to buck Lucas as he turned her over. No matter how much she tried, the woman found no escape from the harness and leg ties.

Sten put a hand on Lucas's back and pushed him on top of her. Their faces were inches apart. She tried to headbutt Lucas, but Sten put a hand on her forehead to stop her moving. Lucas looked into her eyes. They were blue, like his, and full of fear. He suspected his eyes had much the same look. He was about to apologize again when Sten sprayed pink mist onto both of them.

The world went kaleidoscopic. The effects of Disiac were immediate and strong. The girl's face slackened, her eyelids drooping, and her mouth hung just slightly open. Her breathing slowed, as did Lucas's. The drug coursed through his body. His senses went into overdrive. Every touch was pleasure, every scent incredible. The woman beneath was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Even Log looked better. Every iota of Lucas's being needed to be inside the girl on the bed. If he didn't, he'd die. Lucas put a hand on her face, and, to his surprise, she leaned into it. She was stunningly beautiful: sky-blue eyes, a button nose, and full-bodied lips. Lucas was harder than he'd ever been.

The girl shook her head slowly, slurring out, "Oh, fuck."

Lucas pressed the head of his member up against her labia and took a deep breath. To his great relief, the girl arched her back and angled her hips to receive him.

#

Chapter 4: Unbidden Ecstasy

The pink mist had changed everything. Sarea's mind was awash in pleasure. Her pussy dripped with moisture. A sheen of sweat appeared across her body. Even the restraints, once uncomfortable, felt like a warm hug now. And the man, Lucas, who she was supposed to hate, was gorgeous. He was tall and broad, thick-chested, and hung. Sarea thought she'd seen sadness and fear in his eyes before they were sprayed, but the thought was fleeting. Her eyes now looked down at his cock. It was gorgeous: just above average, girthier than normal, uncut and glistening. Sarea had never been with someone uncut before. Lucas pulled back the foreskin and pressed it against her pussy. She tried everything she could to not raise her hips to meet it, to take it as deep as she could, but her body gave in and moved of its own accord.

The drug rolled through her, making her relaxed, happy, and soaking wet. Even the bed sheets felt incredible. Still, she tried to fight it. Through sheer strength of will, she managed to turn her face away from him, but it didn't matter. The one they called Sten turned her face back to him and shoved Lucas down on top of her.

Sarea slurred, "Wait, wait,"

Lucas's face was right next to hers now, his breath on her ear. He whispered, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

Sarea responded, her words thick with lust, "Wait, please, wait,"

Lucas pushed himself up and off of her. Was he trying to resist this as well? Maybe he would? The man breathed heavily, his muscles tensing in protest. His body was disobeying him too.

Sten said menacingly, "Lucas?"

Lucas looked her in the eyes, then pushed the head of his cock past her thick lips. Sarea gasped. Lucas paused and spread her juices around her. She was sopping wet. His dick felt incredible. This was like magic. Sarea shook the thoughts away.

Her voice was thick with pleasure as she said, "Oh fuck, wait, stop, fuck!"

It was too late. Lucas pushed himself halfway into her. Lucas moaned, his deep voice reverberating in her chest. Sarea stifled her own squeal of pleasure. He was so warm and thick. Pleasure blanked her mind, leaving nothing but ecstasy in its wake. This was insane; this shouldn't feel good, and yet she'd never felt anything better. I want him to bury his cock in me, she thought. That had to be the drugs, right?

The gang was thrilled. Sten cheered and clapped him on the back and returned to his spot on the wall. Shame and lust cross Lucas's face, just inches above Sarea now. His breath was sweet. All of her senses were alive and filled with Lucas. Lucas locked eyes with Sarea and thrust into up to the hilt.

Sarea gasped again as Lucas filled her cunt.

Words were gone. She tried to find them, to say stop, to quantify what was happening, but they were gone. Lust and carnal delight subsumed all of her fear and worry. Nothing compared to this feeling. She was on the brink of orgasm already. Sarea stifled another moan. Lucas thrust to the rhythm of the music. He grabbed her hips and drove his cock deep into her with each pump. Sarea lost all control. She raised her hips to greet every thrust, grinding him deeper and deeper into her. He slid his thumb on top of her clit and began to rub in small, light circles. Sarea came in an instant, undulating underneath his hand. Her orgasm rollicked through her body, causing her legs to shake uncontrollably. Lucas used his weight to pin her hips down, and she grinded her clit into his bush, his cock caressing the deepest reaches of her pussy.

She whimpered accidentally when he pulled out. Lucas noticed. His voice was thick with desire when he said, "Did you like that?"

Sarea nodded before she could stop herself. Her mind reeled. That had to have been a massive dose of Disiac. Her eyes followed Lucas's muscular frame as he wrapped his rippling arms around her legs and lifted her hips into his.

With respite from his cock, the haze of the drug cleared from Sarea's mind. She had to get out of here. She wasn't about to become some sex-slave in a shithole brothel in the undercity. Sarea craned her neck to see if her harness had loosened at all. She made note of the rings that held her hands in place; they were ill-fitted. With enough force, she could break free! Mentally, she tried to activate her modules, but there was no signal. Then she saw it: an inhibitor encircled her arm. None of her implants would work. First step was getting that off.

Just as she started thinking through that, Lucas pressed his cock back into her. Her thoughts were washed away in a wave of pleasure as Lucas drove his cock deep into her. He began to pump in and out of her. She came again, and this time the orgasms never ceased. They crashed through her, one after another, obliterating all thought, all desire to escape. Through lust-filled eyes, Sarea looked up at Lucas and wanted to hate him, but she couldn't. These fucking drugs, she thought, before another wave of orgasm hit.

Chapter 5: Control

Lucas had lost control. He'd never felt anything like this. Pure bliss, heavenly pleasure. Lucas tucked his hands beneath the harness on her chest and started pounding the petite woman beneath him. She had hidden her orgasms well before, but now she yelped every time he plunged into her. With every thrust, their bodies clapped and squelched together. When he was out of breath, Lucas slowed his hips and used his hand to rub her clit. Every touch sent the woman wild.

He was on the edge himself. He felt it deep within him, his own orgasm brewing. It had only been a few minutes - a pathetic performance for him - but it was happening all the same. Lucas groaned with pleasure, his mind thinking only of her.

Sten saw how close he was and shouted, "Remember, look her in the eyes when you come!"

Even that bastard couldn't diminish the pure bliss Lucas felt. Lucas wrapped his hands around the back of the girl's neck and began to pump frenetically, closer and closer to the edge. His eyes bored into hers and saw life anew. The couple transcended, went to some other place of existence. Lucas thought Sten would have to force her to open her eyes, but no, she was staring deep into him, into his soul.

Chapter 6: The Binding of Sarea Hightower

Sarea was a puddle of nothing, reduced to bare animal functions. Her mind craved this man. She needed his seed deep inside her. The Sarea of tonight, the brave woman who snuck into a drug factory to steal intel, was gone. Now, she was just his Sarea. She felt it in her bones and in her soul.

When that bastard Sten had shouted about looking into her eyes, she didn't hesitate to comply. Something compelled her to match her captor's gaze, to expose her deepest self and to see his. Lucas's face was inches from hers, contorted in pleasure. In his eyes she saw the universe unfurling before her. She was transported from the scummy brothel room to a plane of higher existence where only she and Lucas resided. Her rational mind screamed that this had to be the drugs, but she didn't care. He must have seen it, too.

He slowed his pumping. Her mind reached out for him, and Sarea felt his mind reaching for her. Without warning, Lucas closed his eyes and kissed her hungrily on the mouth. Sarea's eyes widened in surprise, but within seconds she had returned it passionately. When their lips broke, she knew he was coming. So did she. Sarea felt Lucas's seed filling her. His cock throbbed inside her and shot rope after rope of cum into her. Lucas grunted in ecstasy, but he maintained eye contact.

The world changed. Something side her grew, a presence she'd never felt before, warm and loving and strong. Her rational mind broke through and screamed that it had to be some chemical reaction, but that didn't matter. She felt him. She was in his mind as he must be in hers, their orgasms combining into something divine. Sarea was awash in him, her ego and self disappearing. This was more than love, deeper than love, something cosmic in its scale. He was inside her in every way imaginable.

#

Chapter 7: The Binding of Bastien DuBois

Lucas's entire body tensed. Waves of orgasm rippled through him, but so did something more. She was there as well, in his mind, in his heart. The world around them vanished. It was only her and him in a sea of rapture. He smiled involuntarily. Sarea did as well. Lucas didn't care if this was drugs anymore, he felt amazing, and he felt it with someone else.

It felt like an eternity had passed, both of them drinking each other in. His cock began to go limp, falling out of her, but still he remained, pressing against her. Lucas kissed her again. She tasted of lilac and his memory of summer. She was everything.

The world came crashing in when Sten, yelling in disgust, barreled into Lucas and threw him to the ground.

"One of us!" Sten yelled. The gang was uproarious.

Lucas responded, "What the fuck?"

"You're bonded now, bro! We can finally show you the real business!"

"This is the bond?" Lucas asked?

Sten put his fists on his hips, frowned, and said, "Aw, boy's all up in his feelings. Yeah. That's the bond. I was like this for my first, too. You'll get over it," then he tossed Lucas his and Sarea's clothing.

Lucas caught the clothes and rose slowly. He didn't want to get over this. He still sensed her. It was less, now that they were apart, but he sensed her. He could find her without looking, like a dog on a scent. She felt it too, he could tell. She looked at him with a mix of fear and worry. The gang was dispersing out the door and into the neon hallway. A few of them, the ones who at least appeared to be friendly, clapped Lucas on the back with congratulations.

Lucas, for his part, dressed quickly. His hair had fallen out of his bun, so he remade it. The drugs still ruled him. He was hard as a rock and wanted nothing more than to be inside Sarea again. Once the rest of the men had left, he spoke to her, "What's your name?"

The drugs had hit Sarea harder. She was still in the throes of it and replied, "Sarea. Sarea Hightower."

Lucas considered asking if she planned to escape, but something told him she wouldn't. As he unfastened her harness and locks, he said, "I'm Bas - Lucas Tate."

After removing the harness, Lucas handed Sarea her clothing. She put her shirt on quickly and bashfully. Lucas did as well, but he didn't know why he was embarrassed. He was just inside her, after all.

Sarea mumbled, "Thank you."

"No problem."

As she pulled up her jeans, Sarea asked, "Where are you taking me?"

Lucas shrugged, then winced. His wound had reopened. He said, "Probably back to our place. The gang has hideouts all over the upper city."

Sarea winced, too, like she had felt his pain. She noticed the wound, and retrieved a bandage out of her deck pack to dress it. She said, "The upper city?"

Lucas put his arms up to stop her from tending to his stab wound, but one glare from her stopped him cold. The drugs still coursed through his veins, and her proximity to him was electrifying. His cock stiffened and rubbed uncomfortably against his jeans. Goddamn, I need her again, Lucas thought. As though she had heard him say it, Sarea looked up at him. She pressed a hand onto the new bandages to stop the bleeding.

"Why can I feel you?" she asked.

Lucas's heart pounded. He simultaneously wanted to rip her clothes off and hold her, but he knew neither would be appropriate. He suppressed both urges, and responded, "I don't know, but I feel you too."

Lust and sorrow mixed on Sarea's face. She kept her hand on the bandage. She asked, "Is this permanent? Am I always going to want you like this?"

Lucas rested one of his hands on hers and said, "I don't know. I'm so sorry."

Sarea lowered her head. "Fuck you", she whimpered.

Lucas picked her jacket up off the floor and wrapped it around her shoulders, then he retrieved the manacles from the harness and lifted them up to Sarea's hands. She looked up at him and asked, "Any chance you're gonna let me walk out of here?"

Lucas felt her despair within himself. He wanted nothing more than to let her leave, but he shook his head. "I can't, not yet. I promise you, when I can, I will."

Sarea sniffed and said, "Yeah, right," then put her hands together to be cuffed.

The pair walked in silence to the alley where the gang awaited them. The men positioned Sarea in the middle of them and escorted her to a hovercar waiting a few blocks away. Lucas sat next to Sarea in the back while the men drank and jostled. She just watched the undercity fly by. The drugs began to wear off. Still, Sarea was inside his mind. Her fear, her anxiety. When the car broke through the smog layer, Lucas couldn't help but notice how radiant she looked in the sunlight.

#

12