Temptation Protocol Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattie extended her hand to Sarea, but Sarea left her hands by her side.

Mattie frowned, tsked, then said, "I'm sure this is not how you were taught."

Sarea started, then raised her hand to shake Mattie's. It was too late.

Mattie turned to Lucas, "She has not learned her manners."

Lucas said, "I'm sure she will in time."

A devilish look passed over Mattie's face. She said, "Insolence this early must be punished," Mattie turned to Sarea and said with an evil smile, "Assume the position."

Fear flared through the bond in Lucas's mind. Sarea regarded Mattie with shame, then slowly got to her knees. Sarea's entire body flushed, her face turning a bright shade of red. On the ground, Sarea spread her legs, causing her skirt to lift, showing off a red, freshly shaven, pussy. She then laid her hands palm up on her thighs and opened her mouth. Her eyes looked up at Lucas and Mattie with a mix of shame and rage.

Mattie spoke again, a tinge of venom coloring her voice, "Such insolence in those eyes," she turned to Lucas, "You must discipline her."

"I'm not sure that's necessary," Lucas said.

Mattie smirked, "Perhaps I, no we, have misjudged you Lucas? Maybe you should be bonded as well?"

Lucas thought back to what he had learned today. He thought of why he was here, what he had sacrificed to be here. He steeled himself, looked Mattie full in the face and said, "The only insolence here is yours," Lucas looked at Sarea, "Is that the position you take for punishment? Let's see it."

Surprise widened Mattie's eyes, but she was too wise to sputter or hesitate. Her cheeks flushed and she dropped to her knees and opened her mouth.

Lucas said, "How should I punish you for that talk?"

Mattie swallowed before responding. "There are many ways - spanking, slapping," Mattie's eyes ran down Lucas's body, "You seem like you could use a bath. Have us clean you," Mattie said, "With our mouths."

Lucas's mind raced. Fuck it, he thought, I'll play the part. Lucas undid his belt and his pants slid down to the ground. He was already growing hard, his cock pressing into his underwear. Mattie hurried to pull it out. Mattie cooed at its sight. Sarea's rage and fear surged through the bond.

"Ahem," Lucas said, "A quick cleaning."

He pressed his thumb into the base of his prick and pointed the hardening cock at Mattie. With just a few steps, he was in front of her. Mattie didn't hesitate. She locked her lips around his head and foreskin and began to slide his dick deep into her mouth.

The connection between Sarea and Lucas's brains flared bright hot, triggering physical responses to which both were helpless. Sarea flushed across her body. With each thrust of Mattie's head, Lucas's pleasure filtered into Sarea. Her pussy became soaked. Lucas could barely contain himself.

Mattie pulled her face away, strings of saliva connecting her mouth to Lucas's cock. She looked up pleadingly at Lucas and said, "I'm sorry for my comments. Should Sarea take her turn now?"

Before Lucas could respond, Sarea crawled over and took Mattie's place. Sarea puckered her lips and placed them on the tip of Lucas's head. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, she pushed her tightened lips down across his crown and his shaft. Lucas shuddered in ecstasy, which sent Sarea shuddering as well.

"Good girl," Mattie whispered. Louder, she said, "You must clean every inch. I know you want to take it."

Lucas gasped as Sarea swallowed his entire cock.

Chapter 12: Reunion

Sarea was at the mercy of the bond. The sight of Mattie blowing Lucas, the sensations of Lucas's bond in her mind, destroyed Sarea's will. All she wanted was to taste him, to chase the feeling in her mind. His cock was deep in her throat now. He tasted like her, still. Her scene mixed with sweat and his unique odor. Just moments before, when he had pulled it out, Sarea had found it repugnant. Now, her face buried in his trimmed pubes, she loved it. Sarea gagged briefly, pulled back, and then took him deep again. She tasted his precum seeping out. Slowly, she pulled her head back.

As the head of his penis passed her lips, Mattie leaned close and said, "Now what do we say, Sarea?"

Sarea blushed, "I'm sorry, sir."

Mattie looked up at Lucas from her knees and said, "I'm sorry, too, sir."

Mattie put a gentle hand on the back of Sarea's head. Sarea made another airtight seal on the head of Lucas's cock and took it all down her throat again. Back and forth she went, Mattie watching eagerly. It wasn't just that he tasted good, he felt good. Sarea had left all pretense behind, all trepidation and anxiety. This fucking bond, she thought, but she let that thought fly away as she slid her lips across Lucas's foreskin.

He was there, in her mind, his pleasure blooming throughout her own body. Waves of ecstasy, his ecstasy, battered her mind. Sarea took deep, pleasure-filled breaths in sync with Lucas. Every few pumps, Sarea paused, her tongue teasing his frenulum, tonguing beads of his precum. Her tongue tickled his crown and snuck its way under his foreskin, each time eliciting quivering pleasure from Lucas.

He was close. It was like a light went on her mind, growing brighter with every movement of her head. Sarea bobbed up and down on his shaft tantalizingly. Each time she took it all in, she waited until her gag reflex went off, then pulled back to reset it. With each deep throat, the bond flared brighter, redder, fuller. He was going to cum. The bond was white hot. Lucas grunted. His cock tensed and flexed, then pumped reflexively. Sarea pulled back a bit as hot cum filled her mouth. Sarea mumbled on his cock as he continued to spurt. Lucas gasped and pulled it out of her mouth, spraying the last of it onto Sarea's neck and chin. In spite of everything, she wanted more. Her tongue licked up what she could from her lips.

Mattie knelt beside her and said, "Good girl. The bond between you two is strong. Don't misstep again. Or do, if you need him like I think you do."

Mattie rose and looked at Lucas, "I'll leave you two to it. I've been informed your deepening session will be tonight at six. She's to stay in here until then. That leaves you a few hours to rest and, uh, get to know each other. I suggest you do."

With a wink, Mattie left the room. Lucas sat on the floor where he was, exhausted. Sarea, flush with lust, locked eyes with him. Beneath the drug-induced haze was fear and loathing.

Fuck, Sarea thought, What the fuck am I gonna do?

Lucas broke the silence, "I'm sorry for that, I'm sorry for coming without warning,"

Sarea didn't respond. The bond built an intimacy for Lucas that she hated. She pushed down the lust she felt and rose to her feet, walking to the washroom. She turned the cold water on and washed her hands and face, cleaning her spit and his cum off of her mouth. Lucas had followed behind.

Lucas leaned on his forearm in the doorway. He said, catching his breath, "Look, I don't know what to say here. I'm Lucas Tate - "

"I know," Sarea said into the towel she was using to dry her face, "You told me back in the brothel."

Lucas's brow furrowed, "Right, well - "

"Well, nothing. I am not doing this weird sex cult thing with you," Sarea shoved past him and into the hallway.

She stomped into the living room. The walls loomed in on her. She clenched and unclenched her fists, looking for something to hit.

"Fuck," Sarea whimpered, "Fuck."

"I know," Lucas had followed her into the room.

A towering rage consumed Sarea, smothering any other feeling, "No, no you fucking don't know," Sarea turned to him and clenched her fists again.

She continued, "You aren't a prisoner, your implants aren't being inhibited, you aren't being raped!"

Lucas's shoulders slumped. His voice was rough as he said, "I'm so sorry for that. If I hadn't done it -"

"Save it, fucking save it. You loved it," tears welled in Sarea's eyes. She continued, "I felt you love it."

A look of shame crossed his face. He turned his eyes to the floor as he said, "Yes, but that was the disiac. I'm -"

"I don't want to hear it. How are we getting me out of here?"

Lucas looked up at Sarea. He put his finger to his lips to indicate Sarea should be quiet, then he pointed at the light fixture above. Sarea understood. It was bugged, had to be. Maybe even a camera?

She asked, "Are they watching and listening all the time then?"

Lucas shook his head, "No, no there are no cameras or mics in the bonding rooms."

"Oh, oh great," Sarea said, throwing her hands in the air, "How convenient for you!"

"Hey! I don't want this shit either, ok!" Lucas said, taking a step toward her.

Sarea paced around the room, keeping her distance from Lucas, "It sure felt like you did!"

"It felt like you did too! You came, too!"

Without warning, Sarea leapt the couch and landed a kick in Lucas's solar plexus. The blow knocked the wind out of him, and he crumpled against the wall beneath the television. Sarea landed gracefully and dashed toward the door. She put all of her weight slamming into it, but it didn't budge in its steel frame. Sarea went to pull one of her implanted network cords out, but the inhibitor on her neck whirred, stopping all activity. Sarea kicked the door, then she banged feebly on it with her fists to no avail.

Lucas had risen behind her but made no attempts to stop her. Sarea sensed him watching her. Again, without hesitation, she turned and leapt with preternatural strength. In an instant she was across the room, her shin just inches from Lucas's face. This time, he was ready for her. He caught her in the air and tossed her aside like she weighed nothing. She landed in a heap on the couch, tipping it over.

Sarea jumped to her feet and grunted as she feinted another leaping kick, then dashed low and swung upwards at Lucas with her fists. The brute didn't bite on the feint. He knocked her hands aside with ease, then wrapped her in a bear hug. Sarea's face was just inches from his now. She craned her head back to land a headbutt.

Lucas said, "Don't do it. It'll just hurt you,"

Sarea writhed in his grip. His arms were like tree trunks! As she struggled, Lucas's presence in her mind grew red, its taste and flavor warming up. Was this turning him on? Sarea wanted to be disgusted, but she felt it too. Something about being close to him was causing the bond to flare, affecting her body and her thoughts.

"Let me down!" she cried.

Lucas held her tight, "Are we done with this?"

"Yes! I won't try to kick you again. Yet."

Lucas released her. She landed on her feet and stepped away from him quickly, rubbing her arms where he had almost crushed her.

"You spend too much time in the gym, asshole," she said.

Lucas laughed. Sarea detected a hint of sorrow in it. Lucas said, "I don't go to the gym. This is all mods."

"That's even worse, meathead."

Lucas turned crimson, out of fury or embarrassment Sarea couldn't tell. He didn't respond to her insults.

He said, "Why don't we get some rest. I'll have food and water brought here. You must be starving; I know I am."

Still rubbing her shoulders, she replied, "Where's my stuff? My deck, my skinsuit?"

Lucas shrugged, "Probably being torn apart by some G & K or, I guess Covenant, hackers."

Sarea guffawed, "Not likely. No way they're getting into my systems,"

"Whatever you say," Lucas sighed, "Look, I know this is a lot to ask, but please just trust me. Neither of us consented to this, but we have to work with the cards we've been dealt. Just until we can talk tonight," Lucas said.

"Tonight will be too late!"

Lucas stepped right next to Sarea. Their bond flared with their new closeness. Lucas leaned in and whispered softly into her ear, "I'm not what you think I am, but you have to trust me until we have privacy tonight."

When Lucas leaned away, Sarea's eyes searched his face for the lie, then she searched the bond. He seemed sincere. She nodded gently.

Lucas sighed in relief, "Great. Let me get us some food."

With one last look, Lucas opened the door to the living room and left. It whirred closed. Sarea sensed Lucas walking away. To where, she couldn't say. She needed another shower. Glancing up at the supposed camera and bugs, Sarea took out the ridiculous garment she was supposed to wear tonight and laid it on the couch, which she set upright.

Once dressed, Sarea walked to the windows and took in the view. Far below, cars sored between the buildings. In the distance, Lake Michigan twinkled in the midday sun. If this was captivity, at least there would be comfort.

I'm screwed, totally screwed, she thought.