Temptation Protocol Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" she asked.

"I, well I don't know how to describe it," Lucas said, "I just touched the bond in my mind."

The bond in his mind pulsed white hot and sent his body and mind aflutter. He jumped in shock.

"That's what just happened to me!" Sarea said.

"I wish there was a user manual for this," Lucas sighed.

"Yeah," Sarea replied as they continued walking, "It's like you're a part of me, now. Way deeper than before."

Lucas nodded, "Yeah. I feel your feelings, I see your thoughts."

Sorrow flashed across Sarea's face, "Forever."

"I'm sorry," Lucas said.

They arrived at the apartment. Lucas keyed the door open. Sarea showered first, then Lucas. He came out in his towel to find Sarea in the robe again, sitting on the couch. He approached from behind.

"Well, goodnight," Lucas said.

Sarea turned to look at him, a tear on her cheek, "Good night."

Lucas opened his mouth to say something, but he didn't know what to say. Instead, he retreated to his bedroom and laid down. He flicked on his display, throwing on some random TV show, and watched in the darkness. A few minutes later, his door opened, and Sarea entered.

He sat up on his elbows, "Are you ok?"

Sarea nodded, then climbed into bed next to him. She rolled on her side, facing away from him. Lucas put a hand on her side. Sarea reached around and took his hand in hers. Lucas drifted off to sleep, the show on mute, like that.