Tempted by Her Best Friend's Feet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I wonder how you would react with a pair of my worn gym socks!" Zara giggled.

"Pretty similar. But it's just not the same as having the actual feet against my face. Allows me to get really up close and personal with the perfect smell..."

"And...is that all you like about feet?" Zara queried, flexing her toes against my nose.

"Not quite. There is another way I like to savour them..."

"And what would that be?" Zara queried playfully, lowering the toes of her right foot to my lips.

"I think you've probably guessed that. After appearance, touch and smell, by far the best part of a woman's feet is the taste."

"I'll take your word for it. But let's see how I score in that department."

Zara looked down at me with a smile as I moved my face back from her soft scented soles. I kept both dainty feet elevated, heels cupped in the palms of my hands as Zara wriggled her juicy toes just in front of my face. I had learned my lesson in past occasions about how sensitive women's feet can be. Being too overzealous with the lips and tongue can trigger a violent reaction, especially if they are overly ticklish. In this instance I opted to begin with long, lingering kisses. I started with the tips of each of Zara's toes. I began with the big toes on each foot, alternating between them before giving soft kisses to each of her remaining toes.

My gaze met hers and I could see she was now leaning forward more, eyes opening in ever wider amazement as I continued to kiss across her feet, moving my lingering kisses to her soft soles and kissing down to her heels. I flicked my tongue across my lips and the hints of the rich, pungent flavour touched my tongue. My taste buds became electrified in anticipation of what was to come. The acid test over, I returned my lips to Zara's big toe and wrapped my lips around it. My eyes shut once again as I concentrated my mind on the intense flavour. As my tongue made contact the flavour exploded on my palate, washing across my tongue and sending shockwaves through my body. Warm tingling raced up the back of my neck and my breath quivered once again, sending out a small moan of delight.

"Oh my god that feels so strange!" Zara gasped as my tongue began swirling around her big toe, exploring for every particle of the divine flavour.

"In a good way I hope." I replied, breaking off my worship for a brief second before returning my lips and tongue to her other big toe.

"I mean, it's different, I'm not going to lie. But in a good way. I've never had any guy pay attention to me like this before. And definitely not to my feet!" Zara said with a beaming smile on her face.

I smirked in reply and continued my intent worship of her small feet. I drew each toe into my mouth in turn, running my warm moist lips up and down each one whilst my tongue went to work swirling and flicking around each one. I searched thoroughly to find and devour every particle of flavour that lingered on each toe, from the tip to the base. Each short, plump, juicy toe let out differing depths of intense flavour, the exquisite taste coating my tongue and triggering rippling waves of delight across my body. Lost in worship I had missed my cock now surging in my trousers and I could feel the early dribbles of precum against my boxers.

"So, what's the verdict on the flavour?"

"Absolutely exquisite. Truly as good as the smell. In fact, better. Each toe is delightfully delicious."

"Again, I'll have to take your word for it. I doubt you would be saying the same after my gym sessions! You really are into this aren't you?"

"Don't just take my word for it..." I replied.

I lowered one of Zara's dainty feet to my lap, sliding the small cushion out of the way. Her soft sole came to rest on the irrefutable bulge pressing through my trousers. One of her hands shot to her mouth in shock and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Holy shit! You're rock hard! I can't believe you've been able to keep that under wraps for so long!"

"I know. I've kept my secrets well. But honestly Zara would you be Ok if I got a bit more comfortable?"

Zara's wide-eyed gaze shot between her feet and my face. Finally, her face settled into an alluring smirk.

"As long as we know nothing too serious is going to happen, no harm in both of us getting comfortable..."

As she spoke, she withdrew her feet part of the way up the sofa and moved herself to slip out of her dress. As she did so, I responded by starting to unbutton my shirt and belt. In no time at all Zara had wriggled free from her dress and cast it across the room. She was stripped down to her underwear, her bra barely containing her bountiful, heaving breasts.

I threw my shirt on the floor and slid my jeans down my legs before kicking them off, followed by sliding free from my boxers. My surging cock sprung free and Zara gazed at it before returning her attention to my worship.

"How does it feel knowing you can get a guy hard with just your feet?" I quizzed returning my attention to her feet.

We were both still sitting on the sofa. Zara outstretched along it whilst I sat upright at right angles to her at the opposite end. I raised her dainty feet to my face and continued my feverish sucking of her toes as she replied.

"I'll be honest. It's actually really hot. I mean, most guys I match with on dating apps or who try to flirt with me in bars normally only compliment me on these..."

Zara cupped her enormous breasts in her small hands, squeezing them together, further taunting and teasing me.

"Well, they are absolutely spectacular as well. I may be more into feet, but I can certainly appreciate those just as much..." I said between sucks of Zara's toes.

Her right foot pressed against my lips, her left foot slid down my chest and across my stomach to my surging cock. She grazed the underside of my cock with her foot before squeezing it against my stomach with the tips of her toes.

"Mmm, you know what I think? I think a kinky guy like you will say...and do...just about anything to get a pretty pair of feet on your face and cock..."

"I think...you are starting to understand my foot fetish very well..." I replied, sucking intently on Zara's big toe. I started to take more than one toe at a time into my mouth to suck on every last particle of flavour.

"Ha! I thought so. Well, in that case...how about you get on the floor foot boy..." Zara purred.

I followed her instructions and clambered off the sofa, kneeling on the floor before her, placing a cushion under my knees. She shifted herself to look down at me, lowering her feet and legs off the sofa. She raised her right foot and replaced it on my face whilst her left lingered at my pulsing cock. She gently brushed my balls and cock with her juicy toes and pressed my leaking cock against my stomach whilst wriggling her toes against the tip.

As Zara's wide, creamy sole pressed to my face my tongue moved to a small patch of round, coarser, callused skin centred on the ball of her foot. Each of her dainty feet had this patch, built up from pressure of so many years wearing sexy high heels. I made a seal around it with my lips and sucked on it hard, as my tongue probed at its surface. This small patch of succulent, flavoursome skin was a burst of delightful taste. My focused worship at this pressure point caused Zara to cock her head back, cooing with delight. The straps from her bra had slid from her shoulders, the bra now barely able to contain her huge tits.

"Oh my god that feels so good...that bit really needed attention..." Zara groaned, cocking her ankle to press the ball of her foot even harder against my lips. Her toes on her left foot curled with pleasure as they toyed with the tip of my surging cock.

"Certainly feels...and tastes like it..." I replied with a smile, briefly breaking off my intense sucking and fevered licking before resuming.

Suddenly there was a loud buzzing sound coming from the end of the sofa. Both mine and Zara's gaze turned to the source. Her phone was ringing. Zara leaned over and picked it up. Her face turned to a wry smile as she read the screen.

"Oh, it's Shannon. I should really answer..." She said with a smile.

"No Zara, don't..." I tried to plead. Zara responded by raising one finger to her lips, beckoning me to be silent. To reinforce her point she raised her left foot to my face so both of her sets of juicy toes sealed my mouth. She raised the phone to her ear.

"Oh, hi gorgeous! How are you? That sounds good. How are your folks? Great. Yeah, had a decent night out..."

Zara's eyes remained locked with mine. I had suddenly become aware of how sweaty my brow had become. Zara continued to wriggle and flex her plump juicy toes against my lips, thrusting them between them. My breath quivered as I continued to silently suck on them.

"What's that? Oh yeah, he was there. He was actually good fun tonight..." Zara said wryly.

I immediately knew Zara was talking to Shannon about me. The heat rose sharply around my face and I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Yeah, he was in good spirits. Maybe had a bit too much to drink but that's about it. He was actually very nice, helped me get home...I know such a gentleman..." Zara purred, lowering her left foot to brush against my pulsing leaking cock. The toes of her right foot pressing ever further between my lips.

"...What's that babe? Oh yeah, I agree, he is bound to ask you out soon. We were chatting a bit tonight and he was saying all the right things about you. What? Oh, did he make any moves on me tonight?" Zara said, her eyes locking with mine.

My eyes widened and I gave out a slight groan as her juicy wriggling toes from her right foot probed further into my mouth. My body squirmed as her toes from her left foot continued to toy with my cock. My fate with Shannon totally in her hands.

"...Actually, you know what, he didn't. If anything was strictly a gentleman. He helped me home and made sure I was Ok before he left. No funny business at all..." Zara said with a smirk.

I let out an exhale of breath. A sigh of relief as Zara gazed down at me smiling. Her left foot pressed again even harder against my cock. The toes of her right foot still filling my mouth. She hung up her phone call and leaned forward, looking down at me.

"Well, wasn't that nice of me foot boy? Getting you out of trouble."

"Thank-you Zara." I replied, returning to sucking her toes.

"No problem footboy. But now we know we won't be disturbed, no more games..."

Zara shifted herself and removed her bra, releasing her enormous, rounded tits. Both her feet moved to my groin, toying with my hard cock.

"We're both going to cum tonight. I haven't had a good wank in ages. Especially not with a guy knelt at my feet. Wank that hard cock with my pretty little feet whilst I have my own fun up here...maybe you can be a real gentleman and give me a helping hand..." Zara purred.

She raised one hand to her lips and spat on her fingers, covering them in saliva. She then leaned over the edge of the sofa towards me and grasped my cock between her fingers, coating my cock from balls to shaft in her spit until it was glistening from base to tip. She then leaned back and slid her underwear down until it fell from her ankles, beginning to play with herself.

"I don't think a naughty foot wank would be so bad, do you?" She said with a smile.

"Definitely not." I replied.

With that, Zara began to move her fingers rhythmically against herself, cocking her head back and moaning. I offered a hand to assist her pleasure, guiding my fingers inside her. She had grown soaking wet and warm from the excitement of my worshipping her feet and seeing how aroused she made me. I grasped one of her ankles with my free hand and angled her feet to wrap her arches around my pulsing, glistening cock. I formed a tight grip between her feet and began to thrust my hips, slowly and deeply, sliding her feet from tip to base.

"Oh god that feels so good. It's hard not to imagine how good it would feel if you were pumping that cock inside me right now. Nice and deep and long thrusts. Keep going. I love how that hard cock feels between my pretty little feet with your fingers inside me. That's a good footboy. Slow and deep thrusts..."

My breath quickened and quivered with each thrust. Zara tensed her tiny feet and squeezed her arches tighter around my cock at the end of each thrust, my cock surging, veins pulsing. Every inch of my cock was glistening from Zara's saliva and my leaking precum. Sticky dribbles of it were now flowing down my shaft, coating the inside of each of her arches.

"Yes! Yes! Harder, keep going, I love how every inch of that hard dick feels between my feet you naughty boy. It's so hot how horny you are from my feet. Fuck them harder. Faster. God your fingers feel so fucking good. Fuck my feet just like you've always wanted..."

Zara's moans grew more intense and fevered. The passion between her legs was fully flowing, her juices flowing down my fingers as hers moved in faster more frantic motions against her clit. She returned her fingers to her lips and coated in them in more saliva before returning to their frantic frenzied fingering. Desperate to taste their perfection once again I released one of Zara's feet from the grip around my cock and pressed the soft, moist sole against my nose and lips, inhaling deeply and flicking my tongue against her sole as she used her other foot to press my cock against my stomach, her toes sliding up and down its surging length.

"Oh fuck yes! That's it! Suck my fucking toes to make me cum! Taste those pretty little toes! Make me cum!" Zara groaned louder.

I obeyed immediately and took her toes between my lips in a frenzy. I sucked hard and intently, my eyes shut as ecstasy washed over my body. My fingers between her legs moved frantically. Sweat droplets were running down my forehead and chest as I flicked and swirled my tongue between and around Zara's plump toes. Her fingers moved quickly in time with mine, fingering faster and faster in time with my fevered worship of her feet. She began to writhe and squirm on the sofa as her pleasure intensified. Her arm wrapped around her heaving tits as her breath grew shallower and quicker, moaning and sighing as together we coaxed her closer and closer to climax. The dribbles of precum from the tip of my cock had turned to a flood, flowing from the tip of my pulsing cock and cascading down across the tops of Zara's juicy toes. I sucked hard and deeply on each of the toes on her right foot, desperate to soak every last ounce of flavour and sweat from between them, soaking each toe in my saliva.

"Oh god I'm going to cum. Don't stop! Fuck my feet! Pump that hard dick between them as I cum!" Zara moaned.

I removed her right foot from my lips and returned it to my cock, grasping her ankles and holding her feet before me, thrusting my cock between the tight gap of her arches. I pumped harder and faster than before, my lubricated cock sliding seamlessly in and out between her feet. Zara's toes wriggled and flexed as her entire body began to ripple with ecstasy from head to toe. Her eyes closed and her head cocked back as her groans grew shallower and breathless. I felt my own orgasm growing deep within me. A surge of heat flowing down my back and deep into my loins. I thrust faster and harder, each thrust growing shallower and shallower as my surging cock got closer and closer to erupting. Zara let out a long loud groan as she reached her peak, grabbing a cushion with her spare hand as waves of delight washed over her.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried as she climaxed.

I witnessed the glistening puddle between her thighs surge into a flood as she climaxed, droplets of ejaculation surging out and dribbling down onto the sofa. Her body writhed and contorted as wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. Zara's grip around my cock tightened as her legs tensed and feet wriggled and flexed from ankle to toe, her arches squeezing my cock tighter in their grasp.

"Oh my god!" Zara whispered breathlessly. "I haven't cum like that in ages. So much hotter and more intense having a guy watch me. Ok, now it's your turn. I want to see you cum all over my pretty feet footboy. Go on, cum for me..." She purred, gazing down at me with a smile.

I had kept my pace of thrusting all through her intense rippling orgasm. Zara focused her attention on me, taking control of the grip of her dainty feet around my cock. I released my grip from her ankles and leaned back on my arms, using my entire body to thrust and pump my cock between her feet. Zara stroked her feet clumsily but purposefully up and down my cock. It almost made it hotter she was out of rhythm with my thrusts. I stopped my movements and let Zara take control. Her frantic pumping of my cock between her feet guiding me closer and closer to climax. My pulse reached a fever pitch. My cock glinting and drenched in precum and saliva. She jerked her feet up and down my cock faster and harder, my load growing more and more with each thrust. Finally I could contain myself no longer and withdrew my cock from between Zara's dainty feet.

"Oh fuck Zara! Fuck yes! Yes!" I groaned.

I jerked my cock the final yard as Zara positioned her feet together dangling before me, her plump fiery red toes pointed towards my engorged balls. My cock spurted cum hard and fast against her small, dainty feet with enough force to make her shriek with delight. I had not cum so violently in quite a while as my cock spurted an 8th and 9th time, the load showing no sign of abating with each pulsing eruption. The warm thick load was of such volume it had already started running in a thick flow down her feet and between her toes, dripping onto the wooden floor below. Finally, the last fading ejaculations spurted from the tip of my cock and I fell back on my arms, spent and exhausted as I gazed down at Zara's cum soaked feet. They were glazed from ankle to toe. As she flexed and rotated her ankles, I saw my load running in thick flows down her soles, dripping from her rounded ankles onto the floor below.

"Holy shit! I've never seen a guy cum so much before! It's practically enough to coat these..." Zara said, fondling her huge tits in her hands.

"Well, what can I say? Feet really do it for me." I replied.

"They certainly do." Zara purred in reply, rubbing my thick warm sticky mess across her feet and between her toes. "Definitely the most thorough foot massage I've ever had. Safe to say my feet are feeling a lot better after that special attention!" Zara laughed.

The puddle of cum on the floor grew larger and larger as she wriggled and flexed her toes.

"Glad to be of service." I panted in reply. "Are we still Ok to keep this a secret?"

Zara continued to rub my thick warm load between her soles and across her toes. Her gaze was fixed on them before rising to meet my eyes.

"Mmm, help me clean this up. Then we can talk."

I rose to my feet and slipped my clothes back on before making my way to the bathroom. I returned with a pack of wipes and worked with Zara to thoroughly clean my cum from every inch of her feet and the floor below. She worked to clean the sofa before putting her lingerie back on. Once we finished, I sat on the sofa beside her.

"So, I had some time to think and it really isn't for me to stand in the way of my best friend. You clearly fancy her and she clearly thinks something is there, so it's not for me to stop you. Just put tonight down to some innocent fun after a few too many drinks." Zara said.

"Thank-you Zara. I meant what I said earlier, you are a great girl and you will find someone. I agree tonight was good fun and am happy we keep it quiet."

"But." Zara interjected. "There is one small thing you can do for me. Just so there are no hard feelings?"

"What would that be?"