Tempting Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
Melissa has a difficult request that begins a tempting week.
961 words
4
4.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers

My wife and I have had a lot of fun with each other throughout the years. We've done lots of bold sexual things, whether it's having sex on a public beach, in a dressing room, even going to a sex club, and having a good time in a room where others could watch. It doesn't hurt that both of us have lots of money to have a pretty stress free financial life. What I didn't know was what my wife was planning for our ten year wedding anniversary.

My wife Melissa came up to me a week before our anniversary and surprised me with a challenge I found very difficult.

We just finished up a movie when Melissa asked, "Hey babe, I've got a request for our anniversary."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" I asked.

"You know I'm planning it this year.... In order to maximize the suspense and fun, I need to ask you to not masturbate, and that we refrain from sex this week."

My mouth opened in a stunned manner. I was initially disappointed, but then I looked in her eyes, and could tell she had something special planned.

"I know this isn't going to be easy, and trust me, I plan on making this as hard as possible," she said with a grin.

"Oh, shit. This is gonna be good, isn't it?!" I asked.

She nodded her head up and down really fast, with an excited expression.

I sighed, "Ok, if you say so..."

"Eeeek!" Melissa squealed.

So, the week began, and of course since she knew my interest in her wearing a sexy pair of lingerie or underwear, she would flaunt around in a new pair of lingerie all the time while we were at home. Not to mention each day of the week, she would find some way to tempt me.

On Monday, she wore a really short skirt while we ate dinner. We had a glass table that made it easy to see the other person's whole body while we ate. We were having a great conversation about sports when I paused in the middle of my sentence. All of a sudden, I noticed that she was rubbing her pussy through her underwear with one hand, while she was eating with the other hand.

"What are ya doing down there?" I asked, as I raised my eyebrows twice to indicate the hot view I noticed.

She smiled, "oh, you know, just thinking about how hot this weekend is going to be."

All of a sudden, she grabbed a freshly rinsed cucumber from her plate, scooted her chair back, put both feet up on the table, sat back in her chair, and spread her legs. I dropped my fork and gripped the table in shock. She showed off a new aqua blue g-string she was wearing. I could see the small string rest right over her tight asshole, and then split to barely cover up her pussy lips. She started to rub the cucumber over her pussy as I envisioned my thick cock doing the same.

"Oh fuck," she said.

"Oh fuck," I echoed.

"Oh shit," she continued, repeating as she placed the cucumber over her g-string at the entrance of her pussy opening, and began to push the cucumber inside of her. I caught myself drooling with my mouth open, as I watched the string on her asshole press even tighter against herself; as a result of her pushing the fabric of her panties deeper and deeper inside herself.

"Oh shit," I replied back.

She started to go in and out slowly, as she used her other hand to rub her clit. I leaned back in my chair and gripped my thighs as my cock was pressed tightly against my pants.

Melissa noticed my bulge, "Don't you dare touch him," she said as she ran her hand down her leg and back in such a seductive erotic manner.

When her hand returned to her pussy, she took the cucumber away from her pussy. She revealed her completely drenched pair of panties. She firmly grabbed her g-string in one hand, and pulled it away from her body, as far as she could as she audibly gasped from the string teasing against her. She pulled her panties to the side and reinserted the cucumber inside her. She started to fuck herself really fast, as she went back to rubbing her clit furiously. She arched her back, as she moaned and thrusted back and forth. I put my hands through my hair, and gripped the back of my head, as I tried to refrain from touching myself. I looked down, I could see a wet spot on my pants, my cock was stretching my fabric so tight and yearning to be released from my pants to finish her off. Melissa fucked herself faster and faster and faster, until she finally went over the edge, her body started pulsing and shaking from an uncontrollable orgasm. Her hands went limp, and she dropped the cucumber to the floor. Her seat was a mess, full of her cum leaking all over.

She finally put her legs down, and then stood up, and remarked, "Whew, I think I better go take a shower."

She took off her skirt in front of me, letting it drop to the floor, to reveal the sexy g-string she was wearing. She turned around, and began to walk to our bathroom. She took off her shirt, revealing a matching bra as she walked away getting ready to rinse off. There I was, left with a hard cock, her skirt and cucumber on the floor, and my half eaten dinner, which I suddenly wasn't interested in finishing.

"This is gonna be a tough week." I said to myself.

Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers