Tempting Fate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason quietly returned to his bed. Linda lay motionless, thinking about what had happened. She could no longer deny or make excuses about her feelings for Jason. She desired him sexually in a way that was unnatural and unhealthy. Feeling his cock inside her had satisfied a yearning begging to be scratched. It was still there, stronger than ever now that she had tasted the forbidden fruit. She had to put a stop to this insanity.

After several restless hours, Linda looked at the clock. It was five in the morning. She couldn't wait any longer. She had to confront Jason now before she lost her nerve. Linda got up and went over to where he was sleeping. She sat on the side of his bed and put her hand on his shoulder, shaking him until he stirred. Jason rolled over onto his back groaning and confused as he awoke.

"Wha...what's going on?"

"It's me, Jason," his mother replied as she turned on the bedside lamp. "We need to talk."

"Now?" Jason asked squinting. "It's the middle of the night."

His eyes focused on his mother's face, and then on the low cut nightie she was wearing. Jason's cock was already hard as it often was when he woke up from a dream. He felt it jump at the sight of his mother looming over him.

"Yes, Jason, now. I know what happened earlier tonight. You came into my bed and you had sex with me without my permission. I should have stopped it and I didn't. I blame myself. I encouraged you when I performed oral sex to help you relax. It was wrong. These things can never happen again. I need to make that clear to you. Now get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow."

"Wait," Jason said as his mother reached for the night light. "What about last night? Was that a mistake too? You weren't really dreaming, were you?"

Linda was caught off guard by his question. She couldn't admit she was pretending to be dreaming and loved every second his cock was pounding her senseless. That would show weakness, and she needed to be strong.

"Um, I'm not sure what you're talking about, Jason. Nothing I'm aware of happened last night. What happened tonight was a mistake. I know you are an eighteen-year-old boy with raging hormones. I should have stopped you once I realized what you were doing. To be honest, I thought you were sleepwalking and decided to let you finish rather than wake you. It was wrong of me."

"That's just not fair, Mom. You can't tease me like that and then pretend it was all a big mistake. Admit it. You loved sucking my cock and you loved having it in your pussy. I saw how many orgasms you had. I know you want my cock as much as I want your pussy. We don't have to pretend anymore. I can't walk around like this all the time when I'm around you."

Jason threw the covers off his naked body and exposed his hard cock. Linda stared down at it with big eyes. She wasn't expecting that reaction from Jason, but knew he was right. She did want his cock, and now that it was exposed and throbbing right in front of her, she felt her resolve rapidly dissipating. She made one last attempt to keep from giving in to her passions.

"I'm your mother, Jason. It's wrong to have sexual feelings about me, just like it's wrong for me to desire my son. We cannot act on those emotions. It has a name, Jason. It's called incest."

Her words belied her feelings. She desperately wanted his cock so temptingly within her reach and pulsing with life. Linda's pussy throbbed with desire. Her nipples felt like they were going to burst. Her only escape was to turn off the light, return to her bed, and masturbate until her pussy was satisfied, but that was not going to happen. Her body wouldn't move.

"Lots of mothers fuck their sons," Jason replied. "I've read about it and even watched it. Besides, we've already committed incest. We can't make it go away. Why not enjoy each other? It's what we want."

Jason rolled onto his side and reached for his mother. His hand found her shoulder and pulled her down. Linda did not resist. His hand slipped behind her neck and guided her face towards his. Their lips met. The kiss was soft and gentle at first, but soon their tongues discovered each other and mingled in a desperate dance of passion.

Linda swung her leg over Jason and rolled him onto his back. Her pussy pressed against his hard cock, trapping the girth between her juicy folds. She moved up and down its length, smearing cunt juice across his hard flesh. Jason's hands found her creamy ass cheeks and gently massaged the rounded spheres, guiding her rocking motions against his cock. Their lips and tongues continued their passionate exploration.

Linda sat up and pulled the nightie over her head, throwing it onto the floor. Jason's hands moved up her body and massaged the soft flesh of her generously proportioned breasts. His mother continued to grind against his cock, rubbing her pussy over his knob and up and down his length without allowing it to go inside her. Jason groaned from the excruciating pleasure.

After torturing him with her pussy, Linda slid down his body, licking and kissing him as her mouth moved lower and lower. When she reached his cock, her tongue swirled across the swollen knob and tasted the juices of her pussy still fresh on the smooth skin. She kissed down his length and sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time.

Jason's cock twitched and released a trickle of pre-cum. Linda moved back up his cock and eagerly licked the sweet fluid oozing from the tiny slit at the tip of his knob. She wrapped her lips around him and took his hard flesh into her mouth, swirling her tongue across the ridges and veins bulging out from his shaft.

Jason put his hands on his mother's head and thrust his throbbing member in and out of her mouth in sync with her bobbing motions. He went faster and faster, ramming the tip of his cock against the opening to her throat. Linda pushed out her tongue and took him deeper until her lips were pressed against his pubes. She massaged him with her throat and licked his balls by pushing her tongue through her lips.

Jason was seeing stars. He could feel cum churning in his balls and knew he wouldn't last long with his mother's talented mouth torturing his cock. She moved her lips back to his knob and fluttered her tongue across the sensitive underside. Jason felt his cock swell. Just before it erupted, his mother wrapped her fingers around the base and forced the surge of cum back into his balls. She licked off the trickle of white cream that oozed out of his tip.

Linda looked up at her son and smiled. His face was in agony. She wedged his cock between her tits and squeezed them tightly around his shaft, slowly fucking the soft flesh up and down his hard meat. She flicked her tongue across his knob each time it punched up between her two grapefruit sized melons.Once again, she squeezed a load back into his balls when Jason was about to explode.

Linda climbed up his body and straddled his cock. Using her hand, she rubbed it back and forth between her folds, guiding it to her opening. A loud moan escaped her lips as she slowly impaled her pussy down his length until he was buried deep inside her steamy passage. Linda slowly fucked her son, lifting up and sinking down on his hard cock again and again. She bent forward and kissed him on the lips, burying her tongue in his mouth.

Jason's hands slipped around his mother's ass cheeks and guided her fucking motions. He began to move with her, thrusting his cock up her pussy each time she impaled herself. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by his mouth as their lips and tongues mingled passionately. Linda moved her mouth to Jason's ear.

"Fuck me, Jason. Fuck your mommy."

They moved against each other like two desperate lovers, going faster and faster each time she slammed down on his thrusting cock. An orgasm ripped through her body in a series of violent spasms. Juices poured from her pussy and dripped down his balls. Linda rolled onto her back, pulling Jason with her. She hooked her feet on his shoulders and looked up at him with desperate eyes.

"God I love your cock. I love the way it fucks me...oh god, baby, make mommy cum..."

Jason's cock drove straight down into his mother's cunt again and again, bottoming out inside her on each powerful thrust. His balls slapped wetly against her asshole. Squishing sounds came out of her pussy from all the juices sloshing around inside her. Linda felt her toes curl and her legs begin to shake. Seconds later she threw her head back. A piercing scream ripped through the air as her pussy exploded in another violent orgasm.

Jason, feeling his mother's cunt clenching his cock, couldn't hold back any longer. Her thrust deep and let out a primeval roar. Hot cum surged up his length and sprayed from the tip in a powerful blast that flooded her pussy. He slammed into her again and again and again spraying one spurt after another until it was seeping out from around his cock and dripping down his balls.

Jason leaned down and kissed his mother on the lips. Linda wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. Her pussy twitched against his cock in several post orgasmic spasms. The kiss continued for a long time, their tongues gently exploring each other with their bodies locked together in a passionate embrace. Jason slowly moved inside his mother's cum-filled pussy, his young cock still hard.

"Yes, baby," she whispered. "Fuck me again."

They fucked relentlessly in every position they could imagine, breaking only occasionally while she sucked his cock or he ate her pussy. His hard cock pounding her cunt to one orgasm after the next. Forty minutes later, he was on her back straddling her thighs with his cock plunging in and out of her pussy. Linda turned her head and looked back at him.

"In the ass, baby. Mommy wants your big cock in her asshole."

Jason quickly pulled out and pressed his knob against her sphincter. There was so much cum and cunt juice that lubrication wasn't necessary. He pushed and felt her tight opening being pried open. His knob punched through and entered her asshole. He worked it deeper and deeper until his cock was completely buried. He pulled out and pushed back in, and then again and again, going faster on each thrust.

"Yes baby, I can feel your big hard cock fucking mommy's asshole. I love it."

Her body jerked forward with each powerful thrust. Linda reached under her body and rubbed her clit. Seconds later and orgasm ripped through her body. His cock continued to pound her asshole hard and fast. She buried two fingers up her cunt fucking them in and out until another explosion gripped her pussy.

Sweat was running down Jason's face and dripping onto his mother's back. He could feel another load churning in his balls. He looked down and watched his cock moving in and out of his mother's tight asshole between her two perfectly rounded spheres. Linda could sense that Jason wasn't going to last much longer.

"I want it on my face and tits, honey. Make mommy your cum slut."

Jason quickly pulled out. Linda rolled onto her back. He straddled her body and stroked his cock. Moments later, a blast of cum shot up her nose and across her forehead. Two more spurts sprayed across her lips and into her mouth. He aimed it lower and splattered her tits. Linda's fingers were frantically rubbing her clit. As the last few drops oozed from his cock, her body tensed. Cunt juice sprayed from her pussy and drenched her hand.

"Look at what you did, honey," Linda said as she was catching her breath. "You fucked mommy in the ass and sprayed cum all over her face and tits. You're a dirty little boy. Come here and give mommy a kiss."

Linda pulled Jason down and kissed him hard. He could taste his semen on her lips and tongue, but he didn't care. The kiss lasted a long time before she pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I love you Jason," Linda whispered.

"I love you too, Mom," he replied.

12