Tempting Trevor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He raised an eyebrow curiously, fully attentive.

Stacy went on, "You're a total sweetheart. That's a big win in your favor. Girls get all gooey over that sort of thing. A patient guy that treats her like a queen will get her into bed with you, as you know."

He nodded.

"If it's genuine, which it is with you, that's a foundation for a long-term thing. Girls are 90% mental. Guys are almost completely physical and visual. The challenge for you is that you have to be in her head and her body at the same time. It's not enough to just kiss and touch. You need to kiss, talk, and touch in just the right places to get her knees turning to jello, and her legs spreading."

Any remaining reservations Trevor may have had about the conversation were now gone. Listening to an actual desirable woman, talking about kissing, touching, and spreading legs, had his full attention.

"So, what do I do?" he asked.

Snap went the trap.

"You need someone to show you." She said.

Trevor's mind turned over, confused.

"How do I do that? She doesn't know anymore about sex than I do."

"I can show you." Stacy offered.

Trevor stared at her dumbly. Stacy looked back expectantly.

"Show me? What do you mean?"

"I mean," she said, "I can show you what to do."

Trevor's glacial thoughts finally picked up on what she was saying.

"You? I'm not... what do you mean?" he stammered.

"Ok, I'll spell it out for you, caveman. I will take you upstairs, lie on the bed with you, and teach you how to kiss, touch, and how to do it right, so that you can get your girlfriend to fuck you."

"You're my sister!" Trevor blurted, and then lowered his voice and repeated, "You're my sister!"

Stacy rolled her eyes, as though he was being childish, and said, "God, I'm just trying to do you a favor. Sisters are supposed to be used for experimentation. Don't you read porn stories?"

Trevor choked and felt his tongue go dry.

"It's not like I'm going to fuck you. You're my brother. We can't fuck. That's sick."

Trevor croaked out, "I know that. Jesus! I'm not," he realized he was loud, lowered his voice to a whisper and continued, "I'm not trying to fuck my sister."

"See? It doesn't have to be weird. I'm just showing you how to do some simple things that every man should know. Would you rather fumble through it on your own and keep getting cock-blocked? I mean, it's not my virginity on the line. I can get laid whenever I want."

She turned back onto her back, and put her arms behind her head casually, which made her swelling breasts more prominent. She feigned indifference and dropped the entire conversation. Trevor's hard penis encouraged him to accept. Having a dick was so unfair, he decided. Even when you knew something was wrong, your dick had a way of telling you it was ok. No one would know. What was the harm? Having a dick was like trying to keep a wife happy. When you didn't listen, it beat at you until you made it happy. When you finally made it happy, it just wanted to be happier. There was no winning.

Finally, Trevor said, "Ok."

Stacy ignored him.

"I said, ok." he repeated.

She turned her shaded gaze toward him and said, "Ok, what?"

Trevor ground his teeth. She was going to make him say it, just to fuck with him.

"Ok, I would like you to show me what to do." He said calmly.

"What to do?" She teased.

"You know."

"I do know, but I'm a bitch," she admitted, and smiled evilly.

Trevor sighed. "Stacy, I would like you to show me how to make a girl sexually excited."

"I could probably dig up some flash cards, or something," she said, "and show you penises and vaginas. Or are you being a little pervert, trying to get his hands on his sister's boobies?"

He huffed.

"Come on, stud," she relented, and stood up, towering over him like some kind of goddess, "When I'm done with you, panties are going to drop at the mere mention of your name."

She offered him her hand. His penis twitched with joy. His brain was not so sure, but it no longer had a say in the matter. It had been fully vacated from the driver's seat. He took Stacy's hand and followed her inside. She led him up the stairs, and he watched the way her firm butt wiggled with each step she took. His mouth had gone completely dry, and his palms were sweaty. He knew that Stacy could feel the perspiration on the hand she held.

They went to his bedroom, and Stacy locked the door, then laid on the bed on her side, and patted the mattress next to him. He hesitantly lay next to her. She could see his dilated pupils, a mix of arousal and fear. The look made her wet. She loved that look, the look of a man who knows what he is doing is wrong, but he just can't resist. This was exactly what turned her on. The game, the chase, and then the conquest. God, she could have frigged herself right there just thinking about that look.

She reached out and ruffled his hair affectionately, saying, "Hey. It's ok. First thing you need to know is that tension, nervousness, is a killer. You can feel it. She can feel it. Nobody gets excited about tension. Good sex is relaxed, fun, and playful. Nothing is going to dry a girl up as fast as a guy that's nervous. That's part of the lesson here. Confidence. Girls want a guy that's confident, sometimes even dominant. They like to be shown that they're wanted, and that a guy knows what to do with them. That's what this is all about, right? You want to know what to do, how to do it, and how to be confident about it."

Trevor nodded, nervously. Stacy took his hand and placed his palm over her heart.

"Shut your eyes," she instructed, and he did, "your hand isn't on my boob, it's on my heart. Can you feel my heart beating?"

"Yeah."

"It's beating fast, but it's steady, isn't it?"

He nodded.

"It's because I'm excited. I have a feeling of anticipation, but if I feel yours," she said, and placed her hand over his on his bare chest, "It's afraid."

He nodded again.

"Girls aren't scary. Say it back to me."

"Girls aren't scary." He repeated.

"Remember the breathing exercises?"

He nodded.

"Do it with me."

Trevor focused on the lessons, and breathed. For several minutes, he worked on moving himself into that space in his mind, where his breathing was his whole being. There was a rhythm to it, a calm and relaxing place in his brain, where there wasn't anything but the feel of his breath in his body. He could still feel Stacy's hand on his chest, and her voice saying, "good," but gradually he felt his heartbeat slow. He felt it in Stacy's chest, too, her heart calming.

"That's better, isn't it?" Stacy asked. Her voice had taken on a softer, more breathy tone, one that made Trevor's spine tingle.

"Believe it or not," she said, "breathing is one of the most important things you can do. Your breathing controls your blood flow, and your brain, and your body. If you're going to rock a girl's world, you're going to have to remember to breathe. You're in control. She's yours."

Stacy moved her face closer to his, and he felt the warm skin of her cheek against his own. She nuzzled her cheek against his, and her voice in his ear said, "Start slow, and soft, like this. Light, teasing your touch and your voice. You want to be in her head, or you'll never be in her body."

She took his hand off of her heart, and placed it on her bare side, just about her hip.

"Fingertips light, right here," she instructed, "move from my hip, into the small of my back. Light touches, like a butterfly's wings on my skin. I'm not Stacy. I'm just a sexy girl that wants to be seduced."

He traced his fingers along her hip, into the small of her back, and felt goosebumps rise on her skin. He smiled to himself.

"Let them roam, like that, along my back and my sides. Don't go for the ass or the tits. You want her to want it. It's a tease." She said as she continued to nuzzle his cheek.

Trevor did as he was told, letting his fingertips slide along her curves, up her back, along her spine, down the top of her arm, and back along the underside, and then down her side, making a circuit back to her hip, where he gently squeezed, and Stacy trembled.

"Good," she praised him, "That was so good, baby," she cooed, "Make her eager to have more. Her body is full of little spots like that. Get into her head at the same time, though. Tell her she's yours. Tell her she belongs to you."

"You belong to me." Trevor said softly in her ear, and his hands continued their circuit along her body, raising the little hairs on her body.

"She's your sexy pet," Stacy said, "and she belongs to you. Now, include the neck, soft, slow, and up behind the ear, where it's really sensitive."

He did as instructed, his cock hard in his shorts, his mind focused on his own breathing, and the feel of Stacy's skin under his fingers. His eyes were still closed. Stacy's cheek slid along his, and then she moved down, until her lips were brushing against his, and she pressed lightly. He responded and let her lead. Her head cocked just slightly, and their lips melted together, parting. He was clumsy, sticking his tongue into her mouth with too much eagerness.

"Not yet," she said, "lips first, slow, but with desire. The tongue teases the lips first, coaxes hers out to yours."

She kissed again, and Trevor took his time, playing his tongue across her lips, and he was rewarded when Stacy's slipped out to touch it. He couldn't help but make a mental comparison between Stacy and Mary. She was right. He could feel Stacy's confidence in what she was doing, and the fear that Mary's kisses held. Mary was too much in her own head, focused on her insecurity, just like he was. Stacy was in his head, showing him she owned him.

The sound of their wet lips smacking filled the room. Trevor became a bit more bold, and on his next pass down her side, he moved his hands down her bare leg, brushing his fingers just behind her knee. Stacy moaned into his mouth, and he felt genuine excitement in her. He allowed himself an exultant thrill at having given her pleasure, and continued his path up the back of her leg and over the flesh of her ass, palm flat, gripping her glute with just a touch of the animal aggression that was building up inside him. Stacy moved her leg over his and hooked it behind his knee.

Her hand finally moved on his chest, and traced its way over his body, exploring it in the same way her tongue and lips explored his mouth. He could feel her breathing become more excited as he continued to let his hands roam up her back, along her neck, behind her ear, brushing her hair lightly out of the way, cupping her cheek as their tongues slipped across each other.

Trevor broke their kiss and nuzzled her cheek. He flicked his tongue lightly across her earlobe and kissed that spot just behind her ear, whispering, "You're so sexy."

He felt Stacy quiver delightfully and felt proud of himself for remembering to get into her head.

"Good, now you can be a little dirtier," she encouraged. "Tell me what I'm doing to you."

"You're making my...my cock so hard," Trevor whispered.

Stacy purred, and kissed him, then said, "Now, you can go for the tits, just a little. Don't assault them. Be gentle, brush the nipples, squeeze them softly."

Trevor focused on his breathing, and let his hands wander up to Stacy's breasts, where he cupped one in his trembling hand. God, they were so much bigger than Mary's. The feeling was incredible. Her nipples were hard little points beneath the suit top, and he played his fingers over them, making Stacy exhale excitedly into his mouth.

"Just like that," she encouraged, "you're making my pussy so wet, baby."

Trevor felt his dick lurch at the mention of Stacy's wet pussy.

"Now, keep going. Don't push the dick on her," Stacy said. "She wants it. She'll let you know when she needs it."

While he continued to rub her breast through the top, Stacy slid her hand down to his shorts, where she found his engorged penis. She caressed it and fondled it lightly through his trunks, making him groan. It was getting more difficult to focus on his breathing as Stacy's fingers wrapped around his shaft and stroked gently.

"You're so hard," she said breathily, "and so big."

She kissed him again as she stroked his cock through the trunks, cupping his balls, squeezing his shaft. He wondered what her thick, smacking lips would feel like sliding up and down his cock, rather than her hand, but that was stupid. She was just teaching him to kiss and touch. She was being helpful, and he was being a pervert.

Stacy's handling of his cock was quickly pushing him toward cumming, and it was getting harder to focus on keeping his breathing even. The overwhelming pleasure in his penis, the first time a real woman had ever touched it, was quickly pushing his mind out of his mental space that had kept him calm. Now, his excitement was peaking, and he knew that if she didn't stop, the end was imminent. Stacy could feel his penis twitching in her hand, growing fatter as Trevor approached his orgasm.

"Stac..." he croaked.

"It's ok. Just let it happen," she said, and smacked her lips against his again, slipping her tongue playfully into his mouth.

Trevor's hands on her body had stopped moving. One hand clung tightly to her ass as his body trembled. She could feel how he was holding back his need to cum, wanting the pleasure to last as long as possible, but he was losing. He didn't stand a chance; she knew. It was the first time a woman had really touched his cock, and he was young. He didn't have staying power. He would, though. She would make sure of that.

"It feels so good, doesn't it?" she breathed in his ear.

Trevor couldn't reply. If he opened his mouth, he would cum. His complete attention was focused on fighting it off. She was right. It felt so fucking good that he didn't want it to end.

"You're thinking about my pussy, aren't you?"

Trevor shuddered. He was thinking about her pussy. He was wondering how amazing a warm, wet pussy around his cock would feel if just a hand was this good.

"You want to fuck it, don't you, baby? You want to put your big, perverted cock in your sister and cum."

Trevor gasped and lost control. His cock erupted into his shorts, semen soaking through the fabric onto Stacy's hand, while she continued to milk him dry. She pushed her tongue back into his mouth and felt his hot breath, panting and grunting into her mouth as he unloaded his balls for her. She stroked back his hair as he enjoyed his first orgasm from a woman. When he'd stopped twitching and his cock softened, Stacy pulled her lips away, but continued stroking his hair.

Trevor regained his senses, and felt the cum drying and cooling in his shorts, a sticky mess that made his limp penis cling to the fabric of his swimsuit. Stacy watched his face turn beet red from embarrassment, and his lips quivered as though he might cry. God, she wanted to plunge her fingers into her cunt so badly. There was nothing like that look of shame in a man's eyes once he's realized what he's done. She knew he'd be telling himself that it would never happen again. He wasn't a cheater. It had been a moment of weakness. Then, he would have an erection, and he would think of her.

She was absolutely right. Trevor's mind was a jumble of emotions. He'd cheated on his girlfriend, cheated on Mary with his own sister. Was it really cheating, though? He hadn't had sex, couldn't have sex with Stacy. She was his sister. He wasn't going to fuck her. He was learning. He was learning how to be a good lover, and it just happened to be Stacy who was teaching him what he needed to know. This was a good thing, he reconciled. It was a good thing for both of them. He would be able to please Mary.

He'd have experience, and know how to make it good for her, so she could enjoy it. He was a good boyfriend, and he had a good sister who loved him enough to help him learn. It was him that was thinking perverted thoughts about sinking his throbbing cock into her mouth and pussy. Stacy was just trying to make it realistic for him, so he'd be good at it, like she was good at it. She was so good at it.

Stacy released his cock. Trevor quickly removed his death grip on her ass cheek and blushed.

"Sorry," he said weakly, "I didn't mean to... to do that."

"Hey," she said, and made him look at her, "don't be sorry. Never be sorry for having a natural reaction to being excited. Remember, tension, nervousness, they're killers. When you fight what happens naturally, you get tense and it will show. Men cum. Women cum. It doesn't matter if they're brothers or sisters or the fucking President, they all cum."

Trevor laughed at that and felt a little better.

"Thanks," he said, not really sure if it was for her words or the handjob. Probably a blanket to cover both, but Stacy seemed to understand.

"It's ok to get turned on," she said, "when you're touching someone. If you hadn't, I'd have felt awful, and you turned me on, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah! I wasn't just trying to rile you up when I said my pussy was wet. You did great. You need more practice," she said, with no hint of commitment, "but that will come with time. You're a natural lover, Trev. Like I said, you really are sweet, and that comes across in the way you touch. Once you have the experience, you'll have that little girlfriend addicted to spreading her legs."

She winked and grinned at him, making him smile back sheepishly. Just like Stacy to follow up a compliment with something outlandish and dirty.

"You should probably go clean up," she said, her eyes flicking down to his crotch.

"Uh, yeah. Um, thanks again."

As shocking as the afternoon had been, what Stacy did next completely blew his mind. She brought her cum-covered hand to her mouth, and licked at the semen on her fingers, sampling it like she was testing a wine. Trevor gaped openly, at a loss for words.

"What?" she asked, as though it were only natural to put her brother's semen into her mouth. She looked at her hand and said, "Every sister is curious. It's just a little cum, after all. Incest sperm doesn't really taste any different from other sperm," she concluded with a shrug. "Go take a shower."

Trevor shook his head and rolled off of the bed, then fumbled in his drawers for a clean pair of shorts and a shirt. As he went for the door, Stacy said, "Trev?"

He turned back.

"Do you mind if I use your computer while you're in the shower?"

He slowly shook his head and fled from the room.

Chapter 9: Daddy's Cake

Trevor took his sweet time in the shower, letting the water run down over his body until it was ice cold. It still couldn't wash the filth from his mind, though. Now that he had time to think, alone, away from the smell and the heat of Stacy's body, her gentle touching, plump lips, and seductive curves, he was conflicted again. He thought of how much better he was going to be at making his girlfriend horny.

When he thought about how his hands would feel tracing the curves of Mary's tiny body, sliding his fingertips along those sensitive areas, how wonderful the little points of her nipples would feel as he stroked them, Mary's small buds ballooned in his imagination, into full mounds he couldn't even get his whole hand around. When he imagined how she might moan in pleasure, or what she might say when she was aroused, it wasn't Mary's soft, lilting tone in his head. It was a honey-dipped, confident voice saying, "My pussy is so wet... You're thinking about my pussy, aren't you?"

He shut off the shower, dried and dressed. As he approached the door to his room, he stopped. It was open. When he looked inside, was he going to see Stacy at his computer, openly masturbating, plunging that pink toy into her wet pussy? He suddenly found himself excited at the idea, and then immediately felt bad. It was all so confusing. He slowly approached, peeked around the doorframe. The room was empty. He felt a curious mix of relief and disappointment.