Ten Men for Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers

After she was a mile away from the scene she pulled in at the kerb. Her hands were shaking. She couldn't believe what had just happened. The first man had been going to force himself on her against her will but she had turned it around completely, turned it into an act of wild, mad passion. Turned it into something pleasurable for both of them. Then the others. She had just had three men in the space of twenty minutes, as many as she had had in her whole lifetime up till then. It had been incredible.

The men hadn't fucked her. They had fucked Ella. There was no reason for her to feel guilty, to consider it an act of adultery. It wasn't really Tina who had done those things. She had improvised, stayed in character, played a role, just as she did on the TV, played the role of a horny young woman who knows what she wants and knows how to get it. Tina could not deny to herself that she enjoyed playing Ella Breen. It was the role of a lifetime and the best thing that had ever happened to her.

She placed a hand under her dress, feeling the hot sticky fluid dribbling out of her pussy. She looked at the discarded underwear she had thrown on the seat beside her, next to the shopping bags full of sexy lingerie. She picked up the white cotton panties and threw them out of the window. She wouldn't be needing them any more.

Part 2

Tina Connolly had been working on the Jimmy Fox TV show for a week now. Each time she felt more and more attuned with the character she was playing. Ella Breen, super slut. Jimmy Fox had been progressively building her up, giving her more and more air time and she had been equal to it. She had taken her producer's advice and had radically changed her old wardrobe, replacing it with a range of sexy new outfits. She was now showing as much flesh as decency would allow, and sometimes even more.

On the Friday evening's show she had been allowed to conduct an interview with a band on the studio sofa. They were called The Hard Strokes and were well known for being the wildest, most debauched group around. She had pumped them for information on their lifestyle, asked them how many groupies they had each night. Then she told a story about how she had been a bit of a groupie in her younger days and had gone on tour with a band once. She went into great detail about the whole band taking turns with her on the backseat of the tour bus, followed by the road crew and even the bus driver. It wasn't a true story, of course, just something she had made up as part of the persona she was playing.

After she told the story The Hard Strokes seemed to think she was fair game. For the rest of the show they groped and molested her while she was squeezed in between the four of them on the sofa. She couldn't have got away from them even if she wanted to. The cameras were cutting back to her every few minutes. Each time she got the cue that they were returning to her she had to quickly rearrange her clothing, pull down the skirt they had lifted up over her hips and rapidly try to redo the straps on her halter top that the band members kept unfastening. By the end of the show she must have exposed her panties to the camera at least a dozen times. She was sure that they had caught her with her tits out once or twice too but they may have been covered up by the hands of the band members giving her a good grope.

As soon as the show ended Jimmy Fox went up to her and gave a kiss on the lips, telling her that she was great, that that interview would go down in history as the best ever on live TV. She was pleased but still a little flustered. Her pussy was all wet from the groping she had been getting for the last hour and the band had been pestering her to come back to their dressing room ever since they went off air. For a few moments she was torn, unable to decide whether to go with them or not. Eventually her reason prevailed. She had to remind herself that when the cameras were off she was Tina Connolly, a happily married actress, and not Ella Breen, super-slut extraordinaire.

As she drove home that night she thought about how the show had gone. She was sure that she must have made a big impact on the viewers, more than in all the previous shows put together. Suddenly she thought about her husband, Mark, and wondered if he had seen the program. He had promised not to watch it until she felt comfortable with him seeing her acting like that, but tonight was a Friday and he wouldn't have to get up in the morning. Perhaps he had been tempted to stay up and see it. She hoped not. Any other night wouldn't have been so bad. She had flirted, teased, told dirty stories, and flashed her panties among other things but tonight was the first time she'd actually let herself be groped on camera. Mark might take it the wrong way, not realise it was all part of the act.

Mark was asleep in bed when she arrived home. She took off all her clothes and snuggled up to him. They had hardly seen each other all week and Tina was feeling very horny. She hadn't had sex since Monday afternoon and that had been with another man, three men in fact. She tried to put it out of her mind but she couldn't. She kept picturing it, that young man, some fan of hers, some guy who'd seen her on TV and liked what he saw. He had fucked her in broad daylight, on the hood of her car in a parking lot, and she had loved it. Two other men had watched her do it and they had quickly joined in, each of them fucking her with a roughness and fervour she had never experienced before. She had cum three times. It had been incredible.

She reached inside Mark's pyjamas and began gently manipulating his cock, hoping to get him in the mood. He made a low groaning sound and she felt him harden as her grip tightened. She pulled down the covers and rolled him onto his back. Then she climbed over him and eased herself onto his lap, feeding his cock between her pussy lips.

Mark had woken up as soon as he felt his wife's hand reach inside his pyjamas but he was too tired to open his eyes just yet. He kept them closed until he heard her begin to moan softly and then he looked up at her. She was riding him gently, her back to him, and he could feel that she was rubbing her clit at the same time. Her ass was rubbing against his belly, pressing down on him as she tried to fill up her pussy with all that he had to give. They normally had sex in the missionary position or occasionally doggy style and they had never done anything like this before but he could tell that she was enjoying it, totally in control of the motion of their bodies. Her panting grew faster as she played with her tits while bobbing up and down on his cock. Suddenly her body grew rigid and he felt the muscles in her pussy tighten as she came. He closed his eyes again as he felt himself about to orgasm but suddenly she eased herself off his cock and lay down on the bed, her back to him. Seconds later she was asleep. Mark couldn't believe it. She had just used him as if he were a sex toy. What was getting into her?

The next morning they both had a lie in. Mark decided to forget about what had happened last night. If she mentioned it he would pretend that he had slept right through it, maybe say that he did have a nice dream though. Something like that. Not make her upset. Just let her know he wasn't bothered. He knew that one of the things that had attracted her to him in the first place had been his self-assurance. As it turned out, she didn't say a word about it that morning. Instead she just commented on what a nice day it was and suggested that they go out shopping.

"You're not wearing that, are you?" Mark asked as she got dressed after breakfast.

All she had on was a thong, a short, low cut summer dress and a pair of high heels. She didn't even put on a bra. Her breasts were very firm but the front of the dress was cut so low that he could almost see her nipples when she leaned forward. It was just as bad from behind. When she bent over to pick up her bag he could see the cheeks of her ass. With just that thong on it appeared that she was completely naked underneath the dress.

"What's wrong with it?" she asked.

"Don't you think it's a bit revealing?"

"I guess so," she shrugged. "But what if someone in the street recognises me from the show? I can't be seen in some frumpy old gear. The character I'm playing is supposed to be real. This is how she would dress."

"Don't you think you're taking this a bit too far?" he asked.

He still hadn't seen the TV show. All he really knew about it was that she was playing some scantily clad bimbo on a juvenile, sexist pile of crap, hosted by some moronic radio DJ. He had been very tempted to watch it, especially last night, but he was still worried that if he saw it he would be so scathing of it to her that it would make her all the more resolved to stick with it. If he said nothing he was sure she would quit eventually and make good her promise to give up acting and become a homemaker.

"Taking it too far?" Tina repeated. "Was Robert de Niro taking it too far when he put on all that weight for Raging Bull?"

"Uh, yes, actually. He was," Mark said. "Anyway, what are you saying? This is like some kind of method acting?"

"Yes. Exactly," she replied.

That was precisely the way she had been viewing it, ever since that day she had let that fan of hers fuck her on the hood of her car. She had internalised the character of Ella Breen, delved deep into her psyche to uncover her animal instincts, giving them life and full blooded expression. She would go even further than de Niro, Brando, all those Method actor guys. She would take it to the limit and she would become a star like no other female actor before her.

Mark stared at his wife, who seemed lost in some kind of dream world, her eyes gazing into the distance. He decided to give up arguing and just drive them both into town. Maybe she needed some fresh air. The late nights probably weren't doing her much good.

They parked in the underground garage of the shopping precinct and Tina blinked rapidly as they made their way out into the open, beneath the blazing sun. She hadn't been out during the daytime much since she had started on the show. Only that time when the guy had recognised her. She had been on TV several more times since then and she was sure that at least one person would identify her. She was very excited about it, wondered what her husband would make of it, whether he would act less snooty now she was famous. She didn't think that any of the shops here had the kind of sexy outfits she needed but at least she could get some new shoes. Stilettos were available almost everywhere.

"Listen, darling," she said to her husband. "I'm going to pick out some shoes to wear for the show. Why don't you go have a cup of coffee and I'll meet you there in say, twenty minutes?"

"Okay, honey," he said.

He hated shoe shops. Hated all kinds of shopping in fact. And he knew that if she only took twenty minutes to pick some out then it would be a new record for her. He kissed her on the cheek, bought a newspaper and walked over to the coffee shop.

Tina entered the shop and began looking at the displays. She noticed that there weren't many customers about. A guy in his late teens wearing a blue shirt approached her and she looked at him expectantly, waiting for him to ask, 'Aren't you...' Then she noticed the 'Damien' nametag on his chest and realised that he was an assistant at the shop.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" he asked politely, though his heart was beating rapidly.

It really was her. That girl from the Jimmy Fox show. He had watched it last night, those guys on the sofa groping her tits, feeling up her pussy. And she had let them. God, she was horny. He had seen nymphomaniacs on TV before, plenty of times, but never any this sexy looking. And he had never ever met one in the flesh. He waited for her to reply, his hands beginning to sweat nervously.

She pointed to a pair of black stilettos, told him her size and asked to try them on. When he returned with the shoes she sat down on one of the chairs and took off the pumps she was wearing. Before she could reach out for the stilettos Damien had knelt down on the floor in front of her and gently lifted her heel to fit on one of the shoes. Her dress was very short and when she looked down at him she knew he was looking directly at her panties. She was sporting a black see through thong, the kind she had been wearing on the show.

Damien couldn't stop himself staring between her legs. He was so close to her pussy that he could even see the light hairs of her bush beneath the material of her panties. He knew that if his boss came back from lunch and saw him that he would be fired on the spot. He had already been warned about doing this with female customers, peeking up their skirts. He didn't think this one would complain though. She seemed to enjoy exposing herself, on TV at least.

Tina could see that the young man was breathing heavily as he stared at her bush. It amazed her how obvious he was being. He wasn't just taking sneaky glances at her. He was really staring between her legs. She could feel his hot breath on her thighs. A couple of weeks before she would have got angry with this and called the manager, but it didn't bother her so much now. In fact she found it amusing, the idea that he might jerk off later, thinking about her.

"Excuse me, uh, Damien," she said in a teasing voice. "I don't mean to disturb you but are you planning on putting the other shoe on any time soon?"

"Yes, Miss Breen," he said quickly, lifting up her other heel.

Tina suddenly realised that he had recognised her after all. It pleased her immensely. But why did he have to be so shy about letting her know? That was the trouble with people nowadays. They were too cool about things, never letting anything excite them, or at least trying not to show it if it did.

"So you watch the Jimmy Fox show, huh?" she asked, giving him a smile.

"Yes, ma'am. Last night. That interview with the Hard Strokes. That was the best. I taped it. I'm going to watch it again tonight as soon as I get home."

"Uh-huh. What did you like about it?" she asked, expecting him to compliment her on her interview technique.

"I liked the way they kept groping your tits all the time and you just let them do it."

"Oh, I see," she said, drawing back from him and pulling her knees together.

Damien could see that he had offended her somehow.

"What I meant is. You showed what a professional you are. Not many TV presenters could do something like that. Carry on while a whole group of guys are molesting you. It showed a lot of guts, determination."

"Really?" Tina beamed at him. "Do you think so?"

"Definitely," he said, relieved that she had fallen for it.

Tina was glowing. A pat on the back from her co-workers was one thing, but having her fans understand how good she was, how hard she worked, that meant more than anything. She had to repay him in some way. She leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek.

Damien couldn't stop staring down the front of her dress as she leaned over. He had the most amazing view of those firm, luscious tits of hers. He could even see her nipples, all pink and hard. He shifted uncomfortably in his kneeling position, feeling his erection pushing up against the waistband of his shorts.

Tina pulled away and immediately noticed the reaction she had caused in his pants. He had a massive bulge there. She was sure that the minute she was gone he would nip into the staff washroom and jerk off. He would probably do it again and again, for years afterwards, remembering his encounter with the TV star. Suddenly she felt her pussy juicing up with wetness. It was very arousing to have such a huge effect on someone, especially someone who really appreciated her work. She tried to imagine what Ella Breen would do to really give him something to remember her by. She quickly looked around the shop to see if anyone was around. There was no-one.

"These shoes don't fit too well," she said. "Maybe we should go into the stockroom together and I'll help you find something a little more loose. Like me."

Damien looked at her in disbelief for a few moments. Then he quickly stood up and led the way, before she changed her mind. Inside the stockroom there were stacks and stacks of shoeboxes on tall shelves lining the walls. Tina walked to the end of the row of shelves and sat on a table, facing the kid. She gently pulled the straps of her dress down over her shoulders and pulled them down, uncovering her 38DD breasts.

"You can't touch them," she said. "But you can jerk off if you want."

He didn't need asking twice. He unzipped himself, sighing gratefully as he relieved the pressure on his throbbing erection. Then he stepped forward until he was only a couple of feet away from her, his dick parallel with her huge, lovely tits. He took his thick, hard cock in the palm of his hand and stroked the shaft slowly, trying to make it last, as he stared at that beautiful chest of hers.

A minute or so later there was a noise from out in the shop calling his name. It was his manager. Tina noticed the look of frustration on his face as he tried desperately to finish off, his fist a blur as he pumped away at his cock. She felt sorry for him, wanted him to cum before his manager found them in here. She took his prick in her hands and pulled him closer towards her. Then she pressed his erection against her cleavage, wedging it between her soft, natural breasts. She looked down and saw the head of his cock poking up between her two mounds as she squeezed them together. Suddenly a thick gob of cum spurted out of the head of his prick, hitting her chin. The next burst landed higher, onto her lips, and the rest dribbled out all over her chest. She looked down at herself. She was absolutely covered in his spunk.

Suddenly she heard the manager's voice again and before she could pull her dress back up he was standing there in front of her. There were two men dressed in suits just behind him. They were both in their mid-twenties, clean shaven with a fixed grin as they gawped at her. The manager was a short man with a moustache, a bewildered expression on his face as he stared avidly at her cum splattered tits.

"What the hell is going on?" he demanded. "I go out for half an hour to meet the sales reps and I come back to this...this..."

He didn't know what to call it. Damien looked sheepishly at the floor as he quickly put away his flaccid prick.

"You want to give me one good reason why I shouldn't fire you on the spot?"

"No!" Tina said. "Please don't. It was all my fault. I made him do it."

"You made him do it?" he asked, staring at her in disbelief.

She had to be the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. Long blonde hair, cute little face. And those tits of hers were huge, looked natural too, not like the silicone bra busters he gazed at every night in the titty bar across the street. What the hell would a girl like this see in a stupid kid like Damien? Why would she follow him in here and let him jerk off all over her? She seemed concerned about him, worried that he might lose his job.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't can his ass right now?" he asked her.

She looked up at him, trying to think of a reason, then she shrugged despondently. As she shrugged the manager watched her tits jiggle up and down. They really were natural. He felt his cock harden instantly.

"Maybe we could come to some kind of arrangement," he said, giving her a meaningful look.

She suddenly saw the bulge at his crotch and knew just what he had in mind. She looked down at the floor, nodding almost imperceptibly. She couldn't let the kid get fired. She had only been trying to give the kid a treat, show him that she appreciated his comments about her work.

Catesby
Catesby
559 Followers