Tender Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morgan," I scold, but he looks down at me. "How was work for you?"

"Busy," he answers. His arms loosen their hold on me, but I don't move from his chest. I take in a deep breath.

"You're quite a catch, Morgan. Successful, loyal, charming, intelligent . . . handsome." my hand touches his face. He gives me a crooked smile.

"Handsome? Charming?" he laughs. His gorgeous, angular face turns a slight red.

"It's true. You've always been wonderful in my eyes," I say.

"You know how to flatter an old man," he says carefully. He's tense again, so I carefully push myself away.

"It's certainly not flattery, Morgan. Everything is true. You're wonderful and gorgeous . . ." I stop, knowing how pathetic I must sound.

"Molly didn't seem to think so," he says dismissively.

"Hey. You know you're better than that. You've done nothing wrong, nothing to deserve the pain she put you through," I reach out and touch his face. His hand meets mine, and I watch as our fingers intertwine. Then, he kisses the back of my wrist and our eyes lock on the others.

"You are so beautiful, Genevieve. So fucking gorgeous," his hands tangle in my hair when he brings my face to his. His plump lips are chapped, but they are tender and wonderfully responsive. His strong arms carefully pull me to his awaiting chest; my legs are between his. My feet don't quite reach his; he's so tall. So strong.

With loving, gentle movements, his tongue outlines my mouth. I moan impatiently against him as I pull at his pressed shirt. He chuckles as he easily pulls my slacks down my legs. I kick them off my feet with some grace, then pull his shirt off the rest of the way.

"Help me with your pants," I command, and he obliges instantly. I pull off my shirt, and he expertly unhooks my bra. Our naked bodies press together, searching for something that seemed forbidden. His hands cup my breasts as he brings me to his mouth.

Everything is sensitive, and I try to contain the arousal I've stifled for months. I want to climb on top of his prick and fuck him senseless, but I needed to remember the way he felt against me . . . the smallest of his touches savored and locked away within forever.

Suddenly, his arms are around me and he's standing. My legs instinctively wrap around him. His erection presses at my increasing wetness, causing me to moan in his ear.

"Where are we going?" I breathe, pressing my breasts against him.

"I want you in my bed," he says simply, letting out a dark laugh. "Do you want this?"

"What is this, exactly?" I ask as he lays me down. For a brief moment, his eyes gaze into mine, searching for my own conclusion. I blink and look away, knowing he will read me too well.

"I don't want this to end here. Not today. Not tomorrow." he says after a minute. "Your father . . ."

"I don't care how much this concerns him, it doesn't concern him." I say, but he shakes his head. "Morgan, please . . . I'm so consenting to this."

"You are gorgeous . . . ridiculously so." his fingers brush my face as he climbs on top of me. "I am selfish for wanting this . . . but I cannot bring myself to care about any possible repercussions from this right now. Goodness, Genevieve. What have you done to me?"

"Any bullshit I would have to go through to be with you is worth it, Morgan. Is this . . . whatever this is . . . temporary?" my throat burns with the sudden urge to cry. However, I keep it together. After adoring him for so long, would it be possible for me to let this stay as a one night stand? I didn't think so.

"Goodness, I hope not." Morgan wraps his arms around me, hugging me close. "As much as I would like to say that I could remain just friends with you after my actions tonight, it would be a lie. Seeing how responsive you are, how absolutely gorgeous you are under your clothes . . . I can't separate my feelings for you anymore, Genevieve."

Morgan kisses me before I have a chance to form a response. His tongue delves deep into my mouth, caressing mine with his tender care. My legs wrap around his torso while my hands grab at his hair. He is careful to keep his hardness away from my arousal, despite my groans of frustration.

"Mmm, so wet. I can feel your desire for me, Miss Chambers." he growls, and the use of my surname causes me to nibble at his ear. He chuckles darkly at my silent response before pressing his head into the wetness between my legs.

"Oh!" I gasp as he gently bites at my neck. He's everywhere all at once, in my hair, in my mouth, at my breasts. Slowly, he pushes his length inside me and I throw my head back in pleasure. Again, his teeth graze my neck. "Fuck me, Morgan."

"In time, my sweet darling. In time," he murmurs in a dark, gentle voice. Unhurriedly, he rocks back and forth, sending me into a whirl of pleasure and moans. The tenderness of his touch sent sensations through me that I had never experienced.

"You . . . are amazing," I sigh into his neck. "Let me get on top."

"Not tonight," he says, pushing his hips against me. I feel his hardness pulse inside me. At the same time, his beautiful blue eyes close. "Fuck. I can feel everything, Genevieve. You—" -he slams his hips against me once- "—are—" -twice, and I cry out in ecstasy- "—so—" -thrice- "—tight—" he slams into me a fourth time, and I hear him moan as he rocks back and forth.

"Morgan!" I cry out. His teeth find my nipple and my hands find his hair. His movements are slow but forceful, in an impossibly tender way. I hear his breath quicken, and his pace starts to slow.

"Are you on birth control?" he asks quietly, ceasing his movements all together. I feel his cock swell inside me and I sigh in pleasure beneath him.

"Yes," I answer, wiggling against his hips.

"Mmm," his teeth graze on my ear while his hands grasp at my breasts. I close my eyes and bury my face against his neck. The tenderness of his hold on me is beautiful. A gasp escapes me as he grinds against my sensitive mound. He presses himself against me, into my depths, around my hair.

"Morgan, I'm close. I'm so close," I whisper frantically into his ear. In response, he quickens his pace and looks into my eyes.

"You are gorgeous in ecstasy . . . especially when it's my cock in you." he growls, and I shatter around him. I cover my mouth to quiet my orgasm, but he pulls my hand away roughly. "I want to hear you."

So I cry out as he pushes himself deeper inside. My mouth locks on his as his hips move with short, shuddering strokes. When he comes, I feel it. His whole body tenses as he pushes himself inside for a final time. Strong arms surround me as he moans into my ear, holding me tenderly to his heaving chest.

"Oh my, Genevieve. My baby, my girl. What have I done to you?" he breathes into my ear. "No. Fuck."

"You gave me the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life, Morgan. Never has it been so . . . tender and intense." I shove my face into his chest, taking in his just-fucked scent. "You did nothing wrong."

"Nothing?" he murmurs, and I shake my head. "Evie, what if we end up lasting more than a few months? A few years? What if I love you, more than just about anything in this world? What happens then? Chris will find out. I will defend my love for you, but to see 'us' from his eyes?"

"So, you want there to be an 'us'?" I ask quietly, and his eyes steadily twinkle at my own.

"As long as Cane is all right with this," he says simply, and I nod. My stomach churns at the idea. Cane and I had always gotten along, but I had never been intimate with his dad before. We were both on new grounds, uncertain of our future and grasping for the present.

"If he's not?" I ask, suddenly terrified of losing him.

"I'll fuck you senseless before telling you the most painful goodbye of my life," he breathes. And he would be alone again. So would I.

"Should I still move out?" I ask, and his arms tense around me again.

"No. I never wanted you to leave in the first place. Just . . . be prepared for a lot of emotions in the coming weeks." he says nervously. "I want you here with me."

"Morgan . . . I'm nervous." I gasp, burying my face in his shoulder. "I don't want to hurt you . . . and I don't want to be hurt. I'm so terrified of what my dad will do . . . what he will do to you."

"Don't worry about me," he whispers, his lips pressing to mine. The kiss is intimate but quick. "Right now, I just want to hold you and hope you still feel the same about me when tomorrow comes."

"I promise, you don't have to worry about that." I giggle as my mouth meets his. He tastes sweet and strong. "Morgan?"

"Yes?" he raises his eyebrows, and it throws me just how young he really looks.

"Thank you. For everything you've ever done for me. After mom passed, for being there when my dad went off the deep end, helping me with cosmetology school, every terrible haircut while I was learning . . . all the school functions you sat through, helping me with my car a few months ago. The list is endless," I take a deep breath, slightly winded.

"You're welcome, but there is no need to thank me. You needed somebody. Although your father and I are friends, I have never much cared for his parenting abilities. When your mother passed, I think he lost himself. It was sad, but seeing you . . ." Morgan stops, taking a breath and closing his eyes.

"You can't blame yourself for that," I say. "Morgan, you were awesome when he was absent. I really looked up to you, and I still do. You know, I had the most embarrassing crush on you when I was young." I redden, giggling at myself.

"Oh?" he smirks. "I may have picked up on that."

"I know," I say. "You were always a good sport. I can't believe how good at kissing you are, too."

"Is that so?" he leans forward and presses his mouth perfectly to mine. His large hands cup my breasts firmly, pushing me onto my back. He positions himself between my legs, his hardening manhood pressing against my thigh. "I'm going to make love to you, Genevieve. In the most beautiful, tender way I know how. You mean the world to me, and tonight I want to show you. Tomorrow, everything changes. Tonight, you are mine. Mine."

"Yours," I agree, crying out as he pushed himself deep within my wetness, his teeth grazing my neck. Tender and beautiful, just as he promised.

12