Tenderness on the Block Ch. 04

Story Info
For the Want of an Unloved Child -CIS Boy + Trans Girl = Luv
5.1k words
3.33
1.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatyrDick
SatyrDick
53 Followers

For the Want of an Unloved Child

[A white CIS boy falls for a black MtF Trans girl]

Boiler Plate Author's Notes:

1) All characters engaging in sexual activities are at least 18 Y.O..

2) I like description and dialogue - so unless noted sexual activity is MOSTLY at the end.

3) I utilise U.K. and U.S. spelling, along with foreign to U.S. words as well.

4) Real People/Places/Things will be notated by an asterisk (*) look 'em up! (if U wanna).

5) Said real People/Places/Things may be anachronistic (think Baz Luhrman's Moulin Rogue soundtrack).

6) Said real People/Places/Things are mainly in 'SoCal' or 'Sin City' ("Vegas Bay-Bay!") - where I'm from/where I live.

7) To paraphrase Doctor Leonard Horatio 'Bones' McCoy - "I'm a straight white male writer, NOT a doctor or lawyer or whatever..." although I do minimal Googling to maintain a 'somewhat realistic' story (where applicable).

8) These stories or 'Chapters' can be read in two ways:

A) Individually in any order (but then it would read like Pulp Fiction) without reading the other categories you may not want to read -- as they could be seen as 'self contained'

B) In chapter order with insight to recurring characters and the overall view of 'The Block'

9) Denys Patrique is pronounced 'Den-is Pat-rick'

Story Specific Note

1) I am a CIS dude and my opinion of how to tell your potential 'significant other' is just my blind opinion.

'That is all'.

-Chapter One-

"Welcome to Pioneer Take-Out*, will this be for here or to go?" Asked Chris Summers of the tall and stunning ebony sight in front of the counter.

"To go please," said Lola Forbes

"Would you like to try our world famous chicken strips?"

"Yes, yes I would -- I would like a four piece with coleslaw and a corn on the cob."

"What would you like to drink with that?"

"A large sweet tea"

"Could I interest you in a double dark coca brownie for dessert?"

"That sounds delicious -- so yes please."

"Your total will be seven eighty-nine, cash or card?"

"Card please."

Lola handed Chris her Security Pacific Bank* Visa, which he swiped and returned to her with her receipt along with her large Pioneer Pete* emblazoned cup..."your order will be up shortly -- just waiting for the corn to be finished."

Chris was getting the box ready for her order and had a thought..."excuse me Lola..."

After she looked at his name on his nametag, "yes Chris?"

"Are you from around here or did you come to Bell Gardens* for the last Pioneer Take Out?"

"Yes and yes"

"Huh?"

"I graduated Bell Gardens High* in 2013 and I love Pioneer Chicken""

"Wow, so did I...I don't seen to remember you."

"Well I had personal issues back then -- so I had to take night classes to graduate and I missed picture day so I just have a name listing in the yearbook."

"Oh, OK...here's your food -- thanks for coming - see you soon."

"You as well, Chris."

He could not believe that such a looker had escaped his notice his senior year, when he got home later that evening he went to his closet and pulled out his 2013 yearbook and went to the 'Seniors' section but when he turned to the 'Camera Shy' section his best friend Jimmy Peterson had drawn a Throbbing Gristle* logo over it obscuring the names.

--Chapter Two--

A week later Chris was at National Lumber* getting some stuff for around the house and who should he see but Lola in the paint center, "hey there Lola."

"Hey Chris what a pleasant surprise! I'm just getting some paint to touch up my garage door."

"I'm getting some mesh to cover my rain gutters," he slyly glanced at her left hand and didn't see a band...so he took a gamble, "I don't suppose you'd join me for lunch at Chris' & Pitts'*?"

"Actually, that's sounds pretty good -- the Bellflower* or Downey* location?"

"I prefer the Bellflower location."

"Cool, so do I, I'm all done shopping are you?"

"Yeah, let's check out and head out."

Chris got in his 2017 Ford Mustang and Lola in her 2008 Toyota Camry and they headed to lunch she got there first and saved him the second closest spot to the door next to her, by the door. They decided to split a Special Ribs Combo* as they were hungry...but not too hungry and each got a Mountain Dew.

"So, do you do a lot of work around the house Lola?"

"Yes, I do -- it was my parents' house and when they died I got it. I live over on Jaboneria*"

"I live over on Felix* but I'm just renting. I moved back to B.G. after my band mate Dawn Simpson moved to Vegas... but I grew up on Sudan*

They descended into small talk as they ate and Chris realized that despite each going to Suva Intermediate* and B.G.H.S. he didn't seem to remember Lola...he would have to find another copy of their yearbook.

---Chapter Three---

Another day -- another shift at Pioneer Chicken, it was Tuesday when Lola usually came in for dinner after getting off work at The Bicycle Club* as a Pai-Gow dealer and eating with Chris on his dinner break (they alternated paying).

"So Lola, next month is my friend's husband's twenty-ninth birthday and we act as backing band for Mark Massive* of Massive Ego*.and I'm wondering if you would like to go with me -- it's on Halloween."

They had been on 'lunch dates'-- so the occasion to go to 'Sin City' was enticing yet scary to her as she hadn't yet told him her 'secret'

"I usually go to Halloween Haunt* at Knott's Berry Farm* but if you want - we can go the first night and then do Vegas on Halloween?"

"Sounds like a plan, and speaking of Buena Park*, how about this Saturday we go to Movieland Wax Museum* and Ripley's Believe it or Not!* with lunch at Spoons*?"

"Sounds like a winner, well I've got to be getting to Super A* to buy some lunch supplies for the rest of the week."

He walked her to her car and gave her a hug then opened her door, after she got in he closed it and after she rolled down here window he kissed her hand "and please call me Candy, darling" she cooed - then as she pulled out waved good bye. He had slowly and inexorably fell in love with her.

Thursday was payday and so Chris decided after work to find a copy of their yearbook digitally online and after about an hour he did (after joining a website) but when he got to 'Camera Shy' Seniors he was surprised to find not a Lola Forbes but a Glen Forbes -- she used to be a he! Armed with this knowledge he went back through the previous three years of year books and found a picture of Glen in their Freshman and Sophomore books (along with her on the J.V. and Varsity water polo teams) but also listed in the 'Camera Shy' section for their Junior year.

This made total sense as she still had a swimmer's body and reminded him of Daisy Taylor* with skin like Osa Lovely*. He would broach the subject delicately over lunch Saturday.

----Chapter Four----

They got to Movieland at opening and Chris paid for the combo tickets for Movieland & Ripley's -- she would cover lunch between visiting the two places. After three hours in Movieland they walked over to Spoons and sat in a quiet booth in the back, they ordered and made small talk about their favourite displays -- his was Dudley Moore in the tub from Arthur* and hers the classic Universal Monsters*...he reached over for her hands and kissed them looking into her deep brown eyes before with great trepidation saying "Candy, I found a copy of our yearbook," she flinched but he kept a firm but gentle hold on her hands as he kissed them again -- "it's okay Lola, it's fine."

"I was going to tell you before we got more serious but the timing and place never synched."

"I understand, but I find myself having fallen for you and I needed to know the 'you' from high school."

"The thing is, the 'me' from B.G.H.S. is not the 'me' who I really was -- I started realising my sophomore year that I wasn't who my parents thought I was and what they wanted me to be. I started to explore my 'feminine' aspects and when my dad found out he basically disowned me saying that there was no such thing as a 'Gay' Black man and I moved in with my cousin Patrick in Commerce* and started to drink, thinking about what my father said -- so I went to night classes my Junior and Senior years and eventually I came to finally know who I was."

"After I became sober in 2015, I started with electrolysis then I began my 'top work' in 2016 - but then my provider had a heart attack and I had to try to find another doctor, but eventually decided not to have 'bottom' surgery done...content with who I was."

"Lola, I'm happily in love with who you are...a beautiful woman, who I click with on many levels -- music, art, movies, outlook on life, and humour. So much so I am asking you to marry me at the Church of Reflections* first night of Haunt, what do you say?" As he pulled out his great-great grandmother's wedding ring dropping to one knee.

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes Chris!," as he put the ring on her left hand -- she then pulled him up and kissed him madly, fervently to the applause of fellow diners and staff (who gave them dessert on the house).

-----Chapter Five-----

The Ryans (Denys and Dawn) flew into Orange County checking into the Knott's Berry Farm Hotel* -- reserving the honeymoon suite for Chris and Lola who checked in the next morning, first day of Halloween Haunt. That morning the two couples went to The Chicken Dinner Restaurant* for biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs with cheese, chicken fried steak, and rhubarb. Then they went to Ripley's Believe It or Not! (as Chris and Lola went back to her house after his proposal), at five-thirty they headed to Knott's for a light snack/dinner before heading to the V.I.P. entrance to get to the chapel before the park opened for Haunt so the couple could be married by 'Freddy Kruger' then enjoyed the night capping it off by catching Elvira, Mistress of the Dark's show with John Paragon* opening.

The two couples met them backstage after the show (Denys was friends with people in the Knott's Entertainment office) telling them about the newlyweds and inviting them back one day to Gothtober at Misery in Vegas. - Cassandra Peterson told Chris and Lola about The LGBTQ Center of Southern Nevada* and suggested to maybe speak about being a white CIS man marrying a POC (Person of Colour) Trans Woman. It was after three in the antemeridian when they stopped talking about growing up in SoCal, Movie Macabre*, Vincent Price* and The Groundlings*...so KBF security had to escort them to the wardrobe dept. gate adjacent to their hotel.

The couples went their separate ways with the newlyweds promising to see the Ryans tomorrow night for dinner at The Chicken Dinner Restaurant before their flight back to Vegas at Ten-Thirty.

When Chris and Lola got to their suite he carried her over the room threshold and closed and locked the door (after putting up the 'Do Not Disturb' sign) then he pushed Lola against the wall and started to ravish her and stripping her, but when he got to her leggings she turned him around to be up against the wall stripping and ravishing him -- freeing his stiffening member and taking his full length into her mouth and to the back of her throat in one fell swoop...then proceeded to bob up and down his stiff cock coating it liberally with spit for fifteen minutes until he moaned "oooh baby, here it comes" before firing one, two, three, four, FIVE! ropes of cum into her mouth which she swallowed effortlessly.

He pulled her up and plunged his tongue into her cum residue coated mouth then put her back back against the wall to reciprocate in kind, as he finished stripping her he started stroking her cock to get it harder she said "stop."

"But why, I want to do to you what you did for me."

"I never felt comfortable receiving pleasure to my penis, it makes me feel like less of a woman."

He rose up and looked her in the eyes, "you are every bit a woman in my eyes and more, and you deserve nothing but all the pleasure I am able to give to you...so I will 'top' AND I will 'bottom', I will suck your cock as often as you suck mine, and jerk you as much as you jerk me -- we are equals in this relationship" all while still stroking her cock as tears formed in her eyes then he started kissing her down from her forehead to her juicy lips to her pert 34D tits to her shaft where he started to suck her cock remembering what felt good to him and paying attention to her vocal and physical cues.

He felt her legs start to shake as she moaned louder -- "I'm gonna cum!" He pulled his mouth back to the bottom of her cock crown getting ready to receive her load...one, two, three, four five, SIX! ropes of cum -- he struggled to swallow but didn't want to let her down and after a few moments swallowed her entire load showing her his empty mouth and she too pulled him up to plunge her tongue into his mouth.

They both stumbled to the bed kissing and hugging each other until they fell onto it and started to cuddle and profess their love for each other -- after awhile they each reached over (laying on their backs) to grab a bottle of lube each from the nightstands and as they faced each other again they laughed and then she kissed him again with tears of happiness in her eyes, but had to laugh again when he saw the silver jeweled butt-plug with a faux Ruby that said 'HIS' in black lettering in her ass -- then he showed her his silver jeweled butt-plug with a faux Onyx emblazoned with 'HERS' in red lettering (he had secretly been 'training' for the last two weeks with increasingly larger butt-plugs).

"Tonight is your turn to 'top' and tomorrow is my turn." Lola said to him.

She got into 'doggie' position' and he applied lube to his hard pole and then removed her butt-plug sliding his manhood up to the hilt in her asshole in one swift move -- bottoming out he rested for a few moments while her ass got used to him, then she whispered "go!" and he began to slowly and methodically pump her hole after ten minutes he flipped her onto her back...reinserting his cock and began short energetic thrusts while grabbing her hard cock to jack her as he fucked her.

"I'm about to cum Candy!"

"Me too, Chris!"

Then he unloaded one, two, three, FOUR! ropes of cum in her asshole, while she fired one, two, THREE! ropes of cum between them. He collapsed to her left with his cock still buried in her tight hole.

"I love you Chris."

"I love you Lola."

They fell blissfully asleep.

------Chapter Six------

They were awoken by the room phone ringing.

"Hello" mumbled Chris.

"Rise and shine lovebirds, this is your eleven-thirty wakeup call", Dawn and Denys yelled into the phone together.

"Piss-off ya cunts" grumbled Chris.

"Who was that baby?" Asked Lola.

"Just the Ryans being smart arses, but sadly we do need to get up and hit the shower."

"You get in there and I'll call 'em back, thank and then cuss them out, babe",

she gave him a kiss as he got up off the bed and smacked the butt-plug in his ass "tonight at home dear."

"Yes, dear' as he stumbled to the bathroom to set the shower, then she got on the phone with the Ryans "thanks for the wake up ya bloody pillocks (he was rubbing off on her) see you at seven for dinner," she got in the shower and turned him around and started kissing him as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"Ready for your first full day as Mrs. Lola Summers?"

"Yes, Mr. Chris Summers"

They started cleaning each other and when they got to their cocks stroked each other until they shot their loads on each other, causing them to have to clean themselves again.

After lunch at Po Folks*, they hit The Alligator Farm*, Knott's Lagoon and Jungle Island*, and then headed to Virginia's Gift Shop to grab some KBF souvenirs before meeting the Ryans for dinner at the CDR.

Dinner was fun, Denys told them about buying the four lots along side Misery and wanting to open complimentary businesses like their companion Goth Gastropub (Death by Dawn) run by Angela's brother Martin and 'Toons und Tunes a Comic/Record store owned by Bobby and Colleen Ruof.

About two hours later, they said their good byes and the Ryans left for the airport to head back to 'Sin City' and the Summers headed back to their home in B.G..

Arriving home about eleven-thirty they went into their bedroom and got ready for bed and stripped their clothes off hugging each other and peppering 'butterfly' kisses on each other "I love you Chris", "I love you Lola" and settled into a 69 and enjoying each other's cocks in their mouths. After they each had massive eruptions in each other's mouth, Chris rotated 180 degrees and flipped over and Lola spooned him while gently stroking his spent cock and playing with the butt-plug in his ass.

"Are you sure you want to do this Chris, I'd be perfectly happy just being 'bottom' forever."

"Yes, I want to do this...we are an equal couple and what's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander."

She gently nuzzled his neck as she removed the plug from his asshole (he was fairly gaped) and told him to get on his hands and knees, as he did she reached over to her nightstand and grabbed the lube from the drawer and lubed up her girlcock and applied some to his asshole for good measure "you got a good gape going, so you should take me pretty easily but you will get a 'full' feeling and I will take you slowly...at first."

"It's okay dear, I trust my anal virginity to you" then she slowly entered his rectum "OOOHFFF" he exhaled "you weren't kidding, I feel like a tube of Pillsbury croissants" after a few minutes he told her to go -- she went slowly and languidly at first and after twenty minutes he said "pound my ass hard!" And she did in a relentless sawing motion, he soon felt his eyes rolling into the back of his skull - her girlcock was pressing against his prostate and he was starting to see explosions of colour then his cock began to pulse and shoot one, two, three, four five, SIX! ropes of cum on the bedspread as she yelled "here I cum" then she shot one, two, three, four, FIVE! ropes of cum in his now defiled rectum. She collapsed on him as he collapsed onto the sticky reservoir of semen -- "I love you Chris" she whispered in his ear, "I love you too Lola". After a few moments as their heartbeats leveled off she dismounted him, then went to get a washcloth and when she returned she cleaned him off and he got up they removed the soiled bedspread and they crawled naked under the sheets and went to sleep (after some gentle kissing) with her head on his chest and arm over his stomach.

-------Chapter Seven-------

Chris and Lola pulled into the parking area reserved for 'The Block' employees and walked over to meet Dawn and Denys at Death by Dawn for late lunch.

"Welcome to 'The Block' in D.T.L.V." Denys said to Lola hugging her, "and welcome back 'Magenta'" Dawn said to Chris and they too hugged and kissed each other's cheeks., at this time Martin (Angela's brother) brought out two Death by Dawn breakfasts (full English's) for them to share and some tea and coffee (Dawn had told him that Lola preferred coffee).

"Sorry we're a bit late we won a couple thousand at the gas station at Stateline*" said Chris.

"It's all good guys, it just means dinner's on you" joked Dawn.

"Anyhoo," started Denys "after lunch we'll head to the house, let you get situated and come back to get an early dinner at Nacho Daddy* then get back here for the first night of my B-Day week, what are your plans for the rest of the week?"

"Well tomorrow we decided to got to the Mob Museum* and then the next day Lola and I are giving an A.M.A. at The LGBTQ Center of Southern Nevada about CIS/Trans relationships/marriages."

"And of course, Chris will practice for Marc the rest of the week with Magenta Death Decay and I'll play 'hot groupie'."

They all laughed at that and talked about Marc arriving in two days and finished eating and left Death by Dawn and headed to their house.

SatyrDick
SatyrDick
53 Followers
12