Tending Lady Lovecome's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
110 Followers

"Mm-hmm."

"Do you still come twice every time?" she asks.

"No."

She squirms, dimple-smirks. "So that was just for me?"

"It was." I give her a lick from anus to clit. She catches her breath, puffs it out. Her juices coat my tongue, I swallow. A deep peace comes over me. I lick her again, just for me, and groan and have to take a deep breath to quell the rolling boil inside my hips.

"Don't come." She cups the back of my head, gently pulling it to her while she nudges her mound at my mouth. It's like she's feeding me, but she's feeding from me. I douse her with another scoop of ice water, then cover her cold cunt with my whole hot mouth and take a good lick. It's a selfish bite of the peach, to feel more juices on my tongue. And for the moment I'm sealed to her, and my tongue inside her, we're one thing.

She moans and rocks her hips hungrily at me.

I kiss her deep again, but platonic. If it's possible to kiss cunt lips platonically. Then I let the sea breeze fan her. Her feet cross behind my head and behind that waves breath long sighs.

I swirl my tongue around her clit.

"Remember when... you licked me all afternoon... that time? How many times did I come?"

"I wasn't counting." Flip-flap. "More than me."

Her eyes droop shut as I get a rhythm going.

"Maybe ten... times..." she croaks into silence.

Something about her swollen bud against my tongue, and the resilience of her florid labia on my lips means I want to stop but I can't. It feels too good. I lap at her lightly, then urgently.

"Oh." Her cunt flutters at my lips. I dance about her clit. Her cunt flutters again. I suckle it. She clenches. "Yes..."

I pull off her.

"No! Fucker!" Bash grabs for me but I lean back on my knees, wipe my hand across my mouth. She puffs like she's run a marathon and reaches to finish herself, scowling at my erection. I hold her hands back, watch her ruined orgasm tug her perineum and squeeze her hole. Jesus, she's drooling down there. My end is wet too. Pre-cum beads and rolls down my shaft.

Mesmerised by my wet cock head, Bash curls between her knees to my hips. She presses her pout to my rod, to collect my wetness as I collected hers. She licks it from her lips. She grips me, and sends a flat tongue up my length. I shudder. Her snort billows over my balls. She tips her head over my end with a croaky hum and gives me a long suck. The floral surfaces of her mouth make my cock and balls buzz. I dig fingernails into my buttocks. Growl.

She releases me, biting her cheek. She lies back with her hands behind her head, and waves her knees like victory flags.

I slip my finger into her slot and dig for a spongey place we found twelve years ago after much trial and error--her g-spot. Once found, we had so much fun with it my fingertip still finds it first time. She whimpers and her legs flop. A smile plays on her lips. Her eyes close. Her hole sucks at my finger. She's so close it's easy to work her up to the edge again. Her blush has spread to her breasts. Her left leg shakes. She claws her thigh. "Fuck-yes!"

I pull out. She slaps the lounger. My cock rocks, ready to release with her. I tremble, focus on gathering her juices on my slippery finger. I offer it to her, dripping like syrup.

She looks almost ashamed. But it's a horned-up kind of shame. She opens her mouth to collect her thick drop, and licks herself from my finger, sucks it.

"We still taste the same," she says.

I rest between her thighs again and my mouth suckers to her like it belongs there, which in many ways it does. Her cunt's pulsing seems to urge me on, kissing me back. I slide my finger back into her, curl it while I suckle her clit--working "both ends of the rainbow" as she used to call it.

She's floppy, starfished on the lounger, totally given over to me. I flicker my tongue like a wet flame while I dig at her hollow.

"Oh." She tenses. She takes a breath. Holds it. I think she's trying not to come, or preparing for me to ruin another orgasm for her. This makes me laugh. I flick faster at her clit. "Oh." Her voice rises an octave. She shakes from her bones out. A tingle spreads from my fingertips and toes, gathers in my midriff, swells with the waves on the black shore. I consider stopping one more time, but her held breath squeaks out like a gas leak so I'm too late. I lick and dig at a quick, steady pace. She screws her eyes shut and hisses into laughter, quivering on my tongue.

I clamp down inside as she twitches violently, writhing on my finger. I moan with her, try to keep my senses, soften my licking as she yelps. She holds my head hard between her legs, ruts at it, squealing, toes splayed.

Her body flops. She bursts a throaty, "Ahh..." I remove my finger. Kiss her cunt calm.

Bash smiles her only smile, broad and dreamy, while she stretches, cackling. "Out... standing," she croaks.

I jump to my knees over her squirming body. Grip the base of my cock. It kicks. I swear.

Bash squeaks, and launches at my hips. She grabs my unexploded rocket in two hands, and sets to work.

Not that there's much left to do. She rubs me onto her swirling tongue, grunts softly, sucks. She's still crimson and trembling from her own climax when mine rips through me.

I arch, stiffen. She laughs and tips her head to show me what she's doing. I shoot frantic jets of cum into, and over, her mouth. She hums and slides slicked lips and tongue over my pumping head, swallows, then licks more. Her lascivious chuckle turns what's already exquisite, unbearable.

I jerk my final pulses while she gently draws the last of my orgasm from me. I sway, still on my knees but juddering with aftershocks.

Bash chortles over my cock. I wish she was always this happy.

She sucks her lips. "Again." She runs her tongue around my oozing head, squeezes more cum out, laps it off. I spasm.

There's no point arguing. Bash rocks her hips on the lounger, which she's riding like a horse. My orgasm has made her want to come again too.

She tucks hair behind her ear and bobs on my cock, twisting her head this way and that as if nodding along to her favourite song. She's cute with sun-freckles across the bump on her nose and my cum on her chin. She cups my balls and squeezes, and sends a firm hand quickly up and down into her sliding mouth. Inside, her tongue loops around my head. She knows exactly how to flare the embers of my orgasm back to life. We learned about it together.

She hums when she sucks me. It's like a purr. She takes a breath and rubs vigorously, casting a cheeky, complicit glance up at me and blowing a strand of hair from her face. She rolls her hips on the lounger, and shivers.

Every muscle on my body pops hard. She smirks and takes me back into her mouth, her nasal moans loud, urging.

She's coming. Because I'm coming. The realisation kicks me in the arse, hauls my orgasm back from the horizon. She's coming because she loves sucking me off. The unabashed, primal dirtiness of this overwhelms me. My body locks like her mouth is a plug socket. I curse through clenched teeth. She picks up speed, blurring her hand at her mouth.

"I'm c-coming," I blurt.

"Mm! Mm!" Her hand and mouth go spasmodic and out of sync and I erupt into her eager, wet warmth. She cries out. No playful cum licking now. She gulps and gasps, her eyes screwed shut. I hold her shoulders, for support but also to keep her there. She reaches under my legs to grip my arse and stop me pulling out(!) Our orgasm bursts out of me into her and explodes her too. It lights her up.

We float down from our high like spent flakes of ash. Bash soothes me, going from sucks to licks to kisses. Her orgasm jolts her and makes her giggle. I stroke her hair. She likes to suck me till I'm limp but I can't flag today. Not with the sun on my back and the waves in my ears and this beautiful old friend loving my erection.

Finally, she collapses back onto her lounger. I tumble onto mine. We laugh at the sky like it's the best joke ever. I notice we're holding hands. I point out the cum on her chin and she tries to lick it off then gives up, wipes her wrist across her mouth and laps that clean instead.

"You're still hard," she says.

I buck my cock for her, like a little wave. Of course I'm still hard, Bash's post orgasmic bliss is the sexiest thing in the universe.

She stretches. "Remember when we came three times in a row?"

I do. She climbed through my window one hot, summer morning and woke me by sucking on my morning wood. We came, then she squatted on my face and, well, we came again. Then we...

She glints at me.

"Really?" My voice is croaky, have I been shouting?

"Really." She tumbles off her lounger and approaches my erection on all fours.

"I won't come again."

"You will." She runs a cat lap along my length. It biffs her in the eye.

"But you've sucked me dry."

She dips her head over my end. "Gnyot gnyet!" She pivots around my cock, swings her knee over my head, and lowers her cunt onto my mouth.

Our bodies have sought to complete this circle all our adult lives. More often than not, if we ever fell asleep next to each other we'd wake up lying top-to-tail, oblivious as to how we got there. Even now, ten years on, our bodies have insisted I fly half round the world so Bash and I can form our intimate little loop.

Sixty-nine is intense with anyone (even Jane, once a year) but with your soul mate, your sexual doppelganger, it's crack cocaine. Cock cocaine. Whatever, but suddenly it's like neither of us have come at all. If anything my last climaxes have left me flushed through, ready.

Bash is poised over me, teasing my stomach with her nipples, kissing her skin to me all along our length whenever she writhes on my mouth or cock. She drips into my mouth and rocks her clit on the slimy pad of my tongue while rubbing my taut bulb on the pad of hers. I finger her hole, she fingers mine. We suckle at each other. Our humming is more yumming-- the sounds of feeding animals. Snuffling pigs. My eyes droop shut. Our orgasm looms over us, a wave so big it shades us from the sun. I relish eating, and being eaten. We paddle up the tsunami. Come what may.

Time melts along with our bodies. We could've been licking seconds or minutes. Hours even. Bash takes a breather, panting, rubbing fast as she can, her cheek pressed to my thigh, and I realise we're close. She kisses my balls and covers them in hot yesses. She's preparing to finish me. I match her wanking with my two middle fingers inside her. Her legs splay wider, forcing her vital weight down onto me. She whimpers, "Yes... yes... Ymmf" and I'm inside her again. I smother her clit, motormouth it. Smothered roars swell in our throats.

Our backs pull taut, hips spasm--

Stillness.

Our skipped heartbeat is a void we tumble through, clutched, weightless...

The wave crashes over us. We scream into each other, tossed up and also under, gripping hips for dear life, gushing bliss and ecstatically drowning.

Our grunts tip over into muffled, headrush cackles. We bob back to the surface. Back on our lounger in the sun, we touch tongues to hypersensitised flesh, jerk and giggle, kiss soft, and softer.

Sigh.

We chuckle at each other's bits. Press the lightest of thank you kisses to them.

"I say!"

I open my eyes to a male model in a three-piece suit standing over us. He claps slowly. "Darlings, well done."

Bash deflates above me. "Fuck off, Richard."

Fuck. Her husband. I tense. She pats my hip, and doesn't move, other than to nuzzle my cock like her royal husband isn't stood there gawping. "Today is my day," she says. "What are you doing here?"

He shrugs. "Julian doesn't have anything to wear for dinner on the yacht. We came back to pick something up for him. So you must be Sweet William!"

He offers his hand. I shake it. Mine's still slippery from his wife. He curls his lip, pulls the handkerchief from his breast pocket and wipes his fingers. "Forgive me, we'll be out of your hair in one shake of a man's tail." He drops the silk on the sand. "Interesting lip gloss Bathsheba, what's that colour, L'essence d'homme?"

He laughs at his own joke. Bash wipes her lips with my cock, licks it. He turns his laughter on me instead. "You look terrified! Do you think I might challenge you to a duel? Sweet William, I prefer snails to oysters. All the best dukes do."

"Please. Fuck off."

"You haven't told him." He presses a finger to his lips. "How strange, why ever not? I do approve though darling. That beautiful penis will make beautiful heirs. And still hard! Either he's a keeper, or you're not doing your job." He leans down to me. "Sweetie, I could finish you in a blink and I haven't even been to finishing school. Do you swing?"

I never thought about it. I don't think I do.

"He doesn't. Fuck off."

"Ah! Julian's ready." He waves at the house. "Laters bitches." He blows us a kiss and leaves us be.

"Sorry about that." Bash crawls around to flop on top of me like I'm a bed. I oof. She smirks. I wrap my arms around her.

She kisses my chest. "I was going to tell you about my sham marriage today. If you were single."

"Why?"

She growls, buries her face in the crook of my neck. "It's so embarrassing." She peers up at me. "If you were single, I was going to, well, offer..." She twirls a finger on my chest.

"You want me to be your mistress?"

"My mister-ess. Yes." The buttoned-up smile is back. "I can't divorce. But I can... keep you. If you're happy to be a kept man. My marriage is more like a career than a relationship anyway, so..."

"You don't need to keep me. I've got my own business."

She snorts. "Of course. And I could help with that. Get rich clients for you, blah-de-blah. But, you know, either way, I'd buy you a penthouse somewhere nice in town, where I'd come and see you. All the time. Actually I'd probably live with you and just go to the manor house for functions. Honestly, William. I've tried to be good, to honour my marriage, but you're all I've ever wanted. I... I love you. Every minute I'm with you, but not with you, I can't even smile. It's torture."

Even though I'm lying down, I feel like I could fall over. I lock arms around her to steady myself, to check she's real, and that those lovely words really just came out of that lovely mouth. I want to say, "Yes! I feel the same! I always have!"

"But I'm with Jane," I say.

Bash grimaces. Nods. The sun flares behind her like a halo. I stroke her back, prepare to let her down. I take a heart-settling breath...

What am I doing?

Why am I even with Jane? It's Bash I want. I've always wanted Bash. It's no accident they look similar. My relationship with Jane is a weedy cherry tree, I should deal with it.

I shrug. "OK."

"OK?" Bash blinks. Her pout twitches. "You'd dump your partner just to... live in sin with me?"

I smile. Bash smiles. Neither of us has just come, yet she's grinning. And I realise her pout all this time, that wasn't some posh affectation. She was simply sad.

She narrows her eyes. "Wait. How will you tell her, and when?"

"I'll call her now--"

"Oh don't do that! Bastard!."

"OK. When I get back. I'll tell her we're done. That I'm moving out."

She nods slowly. "Really, though?"

"Is my commitment not clear?" I push my mystifyingly still hard cock at her belly.

She rolls her eyes. "It's not that. It's just... you don't let go easily. You're easily swayed. She'll talk you out of it. Remember the cherry tree you wouldn't chop down?"

"What's that got to do with it? Fuck, Bash. I love you too. You know I--"

"How long did it take you to strip me this afternoon? Your resolve lasted all of ten minutes!"

I can't deny that. "I've no resolve when it comes to you." I stroke down her spine her from neck to bum. "You know that. It's different. I'd rather be your bit on the side than anyone else's partner."

Bash sighs. She averts her eye as if performing some calculation. I wonder if she's changed her mind. For once, I can't read her. She nods, as if a decision is made, and turns back to me. Her lips curl into a smile.

I cup her cheeks and kiss her and every cell of me bursts. Bash giggles and each kiss puffs us up into the air. We peck with soft lips to enjoy the first press over and over. Ten years ago this was our most intimate, most illicit act. We only did it once and it made us weep, first with joy, then with sadness. Because suddenly it was clear where we wanted to go and where our separate tracks were headed. Marrying me was not marrying well. We rarely smiled again.

Her lips are plush and yielding and nibble mine with a tender eagerness. I feel like I'm falling into her.

"Your kiss makes me dizzy," she whispers for both of us, then her tongue dives into my mouth.

Our kiss turns her onto her back. I find myself poised press-up fashion over her. She wraps her arms around my neck and we can't stop kissing. She locks legs about my hips and still we kiss. Our tongues play. My cock plunges.

We cry out.

#

I arrive home to Jane earlier than she expected. She seems delighted by this but shouldn't be. I've come back to tell her I'm moving out.

It's late evening when I let myself into the flat. I called her from the airport, and now she's got this fancy meal laid out for us with candles and music. She's dyed her hair darker, and had it cut into a bob. She's wearing a long, floaty dress. She's never looked more like Bash.

She dives into my arms as soon as I've dropped my bag and slaps my hands on her arse so I know she's pantieless. My heart is concrete, lodged in my throat.

Still.

I won't let Bash be right. I'll let Jane go. I won't be swayed.

"I'm glad you're back early." She nuzzles my neck. I pat her shoulder. She won't release me. "I missed you." She wriggles her hips. "I want you." She unbuckles my jeans and drops to the floor with them, yanking my boxers as she goes.

"Jane, I--Oh."

She collects my limp penis in her mouth and hums. I am the shit of the world. I harden inside her. My brain freewheels in my skull. I can't dump someone who's sucking my cock. Even the phone was less cruel than that.

She hops up, drags me to the lounge, points to floor. "Lie back and think of England." She titters like a Japanese schoolgirl.

I feel sick, but rigid. Is it Jane pretending to be Bash that's got me hard, or the last rays of our relationship? Whatever, to stop her now, when she's making so much effort, seems evil.

I lie down on our shaggy Ikea rug.

Jane bunches her skirt. Her cheeks look slapped--I fear more from embarrassment than horn. She stands astride my head, and lifts her skirt.

"You like?" She tips her head coyly and it's not her. It's an impression of seduction. Her cunt is waxed bald. And wet. My animal mouth waters. Fucksake.

She crouches over my face, slowly. "This is your favourite isn't it?" Her neat, thin cunt slides open. I want to blub. I want to come. She lowers her tiny clit onto my mouth.

I lick along her slot. She moans theatrically. Strokes my head.

Perhaps if I make her come, then she'll be calmer. I'll do this for her, thank her, kiss her, then tell her it's over.

But is it?

If our relationship was like this more often, I wouldn't have gone to Bash's. Perhaps this could work. This is real life. Bash lives in a fairy-tale, how long could it possibly last?

Jane moans louder, fully squatting on me. She wipes her cunt on my mouth, painfully grinding her pubic bone on my jaw. I lick faster. Please come. Just fucking come.

She leans over her shoulder, and swears at my erection. "I can't believe eating my cunt makes you so hard."

Jane doesn't ever use that word. She seems to like it, though. She spreads herself over my face. "Eat my cunt. Eat cunt. F-fuck! Eat--Yes! YES!"

She shrieks so loud our upstairs neighbour bangs on the floor.

ABigCat
ABigCat
110 Followers