Tending the Marital Garden

Story Info
This is how we spice up our marriage.
2.5k words
4.35
22.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tending the Marital Garden

Rachel moaned softly as Will gently sucked her right nipple. His hands fondled her left breast, kneading it with circular motion. His 10-inch rod was stiff, pointing directly at my wife's pussy. Will was sitting on the bed and in front of him was Rachel standing. I was just 2 meters away, sitting on a sofa, witnessing the magical moment which slowly unfolded in front of my eyes. All three of us were naked. I could see the glistening wetness of her pussy. Her pussy had always been tight before, but since this all started about one month ago, it had become loose.

Our journey to this life style came unexpectedly. We were an Asian couple in our early 30s. She was 2 years younger than me. We were attractive in the look aspect and we were blessed with good body shape. While my wife was blessed with C-cup boobs which were considered to be big for Asian girl, my cock, on the other hand, was not big and only 4.5 inches in length. We were both Indonesian Chinese. We had been classmates since secondary school back in Jakarta and as if by fate, we met again while working in Singapore. We dated, got married 2 years later and had been living in the lion city ever since. One year later, we had our daughter, Emma, and now, she was 3 years old. Life was pretty hectic. We were always busy with work, but luckily, we managed to find a good nanny to help us taking care of Emma.

Things on the bedroom started to become monotonous and boring with time. One night, we were browsing the internet together for sex forum when suddenly, we found the topic of interracial hotwifing by accident. We went through it and to both of our surprises, we ended up having steamy sex that night. We admitted that it turned us both, but it remained a fantasy till we got to know Will. We posted an advertisement on one adult forum just for fun. We didn't mean to be serious at all. In our advertisement, we acted as a couple who were looking strictly for a well-hung black bull to fuck the wife while the husband watched. Posting the advertisement itself was a turn on for us, but since there were very few black people here in Singapore, we were very sure that no black guy would ever reply us. We got a lot of responses and all of them were from single guys who tried hard to convince us to give them a chance. One day, one reply caught our attention. It was from Will. He was American from New Orleans in Louisiana. He was here working as a teacher and part-time fitness instructor. He had a family back in his hometown. He had good style and taste. He was able to tease without using dirty or cheap words. He didn't send his nude photos straightaway and didn't coerce us to do the same either.

After having some back-and-forth correspondence with him for a few weeks, we exchanged photos with each other. Rachel was surprised at the size of his tool. It was thicker and longer than what we had imagined. Some more, its slightly upward curving shape radiated strong masculinity. One day, we braved ourselves to set up a meeting with him in a public place. We met in the evening of Thursday in a pub in Marine Parade area. This was the place where we unlikely bumped into some familiar faces. Some more, by arranging it on weekday instead of weekend, we tried to avoid the crowd. I was not sure whether it was a reasonable thinking, but as there were very few black people in Singapore, we were sure that our table would catch everybody's attention. Especially, it would seem awkward to see a couple meeting a single guy. Maybe, since it was our first time, so we cared a bit too much. Nevertheless, the first meeting could not have been better. The chemistry was there and even Will called his wife and let us talk to her via video call. His wife knew about this and she did approve any sexual arrangement which might have happened out of the consideration that it was better for him to get involved with a steady couple than with any random girl out there. We went to the hospitals for medical check-up, exchanged the results and dived into it. We agreed that any encounter would be held in his residence in Tiong Bahru area. He lived alone in a two-bedroom studio, so we would have the much needed privacy. I and Rachel simply referred to our rendezvous as "business meeting". We wanted to be discreet and especially, since we had a nanny at home, soon or later, we needed to tell her where we were going at night on every Saturday.

Today was the fourth time we had an encounter with Will. I saw the heat and passion in Rachel. Since our first "business meeting", she had been craving for his black cock weekly and today was not different.

Both of them looked great together. The contrast of their skin colours somehow enhanced the sensuality of the situation. Will's dark hand now massaged her pussy gently. It rubbed her pussy in circular motion. Her white oriental pussy was dripping wet. A narrow strip of pubic hair lay just above her clitoris. She trimmed her it neatly.

Will's tongue started to drift from her nipple. She lifted up her right arm to show a flawless bald underarm. Without hesitation, Will's tongue swept over it in slow motion. Rachel moaned at the itchy sensation. She always liked to have her underarms licked and Will happened to also like doing the same thing. He sniffed and repeated the licking, much to Rachel's delight.

I could see their bodies started to heat up. Dews of sweat started forming around her forehead, neck and shoulder. Will's bald head started to get sweaty too.

"Get on the bed!" Rachel told him.

He moved back to the head of the bed, lying down. Rachel followed and then, rotated her position. 69 was her favourite foreplay position. She fed her pussy to Will, who welcomed it with his willing tongue. His cock was very erect. It looked strong and potent, ready to breed any willing pussy. My wife now was no longer shy. Any hesitation or doubt had long gone. Trust had been built between us and this black gentleman, that we could openly tell him what we wanted and vice versa.

Rachel made herself into a comfortable position on top of Will. She grabbed the giant cock in front of her and admired its torpedo shape, its mushroom head and the clear thick nectar accumulating at its tip. Will's gave her pussy gentle kisses, which sent shivers to her. Then, these were followed by a slow long licking from the bottom up. She closed her eyes, enjoying the sensation. The first two fingers of her right hand were circled around the big black cock. Her remaining three fingers rested on his big testicles, which contained the cum ready to be ejaculated later. She looked at his cock again and then at me and my erect oriental cock. Our eyes met and we smiled knowingly. She needed to see my cock now and then. It was kind of reassurance for her that things were okay and under control.

She stuck out her tongue and swept the big drop of his pre-cum in one go. She swallowed it and then, opened her mouth. She went down and took his mushroom head slowly. She went up a little and went down again, deeper this time. She had to stretch her mouth due to his girth. Will closed his eyes now and then. I knew how it felt like. Rachel was very skilful in giving a blowjob.

They were locked in this position now. Each was sucking and licking each other's sex with tremendous passion, not hesitating to swallow each other's love juice. Rachel's body started to tremble. At the same time, Will now moved his hip up and down, literally fucking Rachel's mouth. My right hand was on my cock and the other one was rubbing my own nipple. The view in front of me was mesmerizing as usual. Their movements got faster. At last, their hips trembled at around the same time. Rachel squirted, spraying her vaginal fluid all over Will's face. His hip rose up and his balls tightened. His cock shot stream after stream of cum into my wife's mouth. Rachel closed her eyes, enjoying the whole sensation. She loved to receive his cum in her mouth. I came in my own hand. My head got a little dizzy and the feeling was amazing.

Their movements slowed down and slowly Will's limp cock fell out of Rachel's mouth. Trail of white thick semen connected his cock head and Rachel's lips. Her mouth was full of cum, then slowly, she swallowed his cum. Trails of cum came out of the two sides of her lips. When she was done, she rolled to the side, rotated her position and lay beside Will.

"You were amazing!" she told him.

"So were you," he replied.

She looked at me, got up and joined me in the sofa. She kissed my lips and I could taste the other man's cum a little. I looked at her sweaty boobs and kneaded them. They were big and beautiful. A few moments ago, another man just sucked them. Rachel then reversed her position and sat on my lap. I knew what she wanted. I opened my legs, giving her a bit of space. My right hand reached to her pussy, massaging its clitoris, while my left hand rubbed her left nipple. I planted gentle kisses on the left side of her neck. She moaned and closed her eyes.

I saw Will looking intently at us. His cock started to get hard again.

"Come here, Will!" Rachel said to him. "Put it in!"

Will got up and came to us. He knelt and position his erect 10-inch tool at the opening of my wife's pussy. My wife's left hand was on my head, rubbing my hair gently. Her right hand joined mine to rub her pussy. Slowly, his cock came closer and then, she touched it, positioned it at the opening of her pussy. He pushed in slowly and my wife's back arched forward. The mushroom head went in.

Will pulled out and pushed his cock inside again, drawing another reaction from her. His cock slowly disappeared into her love tunnel. Finally, he pushed in for the last time and his pubic hair met hers.

"Stop!" Rachel said to him. "Keep it there!"

She really enjoyed the sensation of something big inside her pussy, stretching it to the maximum.

"Move slowly!" Rachel continued.

Will pulled his cock out a little bit slowly. Her pussy was reluctant to let it go. He then pushed it back in. This happened a few times and slowly, I could see Will's cock started to get coated in white gooey fluid. It was their combined juices.

"Faster!" Rachel told him.

Will did as requested. He now pulled out and slammed his cock in. Rachel's moan grew louder.

"Yes... so good, so big!" she said. "Fuck me...!"

She never said the word "fuck" before we engaged in this life style, but now, it had become her habit. Will's hip moved gracefully. Each movement got faster. His head leaned upward, his eyes were closed. He started to grind his teeth. I knew that he would come soon and Rachel surely knew it.

"Come on! Cum inside me!" Rachel told him loudly. She was no longer able to control her voice.

My cock was rock hard. It was just below her butt, touching her butt cheek. She knew it.

"Ah... ah...," Will started to make some undecipherable sound. A flood of cum was about to be unleashed. Finally, he pushed his cock into Rachel's pussy for the last time and came.

"Oh... my goodness!" he shouted, trying to catch his breath.

"Oh... oh...," my wife shouted. "Oh... my god!"

She felt the flood of cum entering her pussy. Her body pulsated and she joined him in orgasm. Viewing the entire scene, my cock shot load of cum onto her butt cheek. All three of us were sweaty, satisfied and tired.

After a few minutes, Will started to withdraw himself. I could see his limp cock slowly coming out and it ended when the mushroom head popped out of her pussy, leaving a gapping hole. We three knew what would come next. A stream of white thick fluid flowed out of her pussy, dripping onto the floor. It was an exotic view.

Will moved back and sat on the bed while I and my wife were still on the sofa. I hugged her dearly. The love of my life just had the best thing what life could offer and I didn't mind it at all.

We took a rest for a little longer while enjoying the snacks and beer that he served. Finally, after three hours of "business meeting", we took a shower, left his place and headed home.

In the taxi, my wife leaned on my shoulder.

"Thank you, darling! You're the best!" she kissed my cheek.

"I love you, Rachel!" I told her.

I kissed her forehead lightly.

"I love you too," she replied.

From the rear-view mirror, the driver peeped at us. I looked back at him and he smiled. I bet that he would never know what we had done just barely one hour ago. My phone beeped. There was a message from Will.

"Thank you for tonight, folks! You two were amazing!" he wrote.

We read it together and smiled to each other. A new message came in.

"So, when do you wanna have our next session?"

I looked at Rachel.

"Tomorrow evening?" she asked.

Today was Friday and it was the first time that Rachel wanted to have the next session so soon.

"So fast?" I asked her.

Her expression changed slightly. It was a mixture of disappointment and probably worry.

"I... I need it," she replied me.

I typed on my iPhone to reply him.

"Is tomorrow evening okay for you? 10 pm?"

She looked at my reply. Suddenly, her eyes became a bit wet. I knew that she was now relieved that she had nothing to worry about. I rubbed her shoulder and kissed her left cheek. She hugged me tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you!" she said that with slightly trembling voice.

A new message came in.

"So fast? Haha... Sure, who can reject a beauty? See you two tomorrow! Good night!"

"Good night!" I replied him briefly.

We looked out of the taxi window and saw the exotic night view of Singapore. Life could not have been better for us.