Tending to My Fat Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And again, weaker now, she was tiring.

"Oh, Jesus, oh Jesus, oh Jesus," and again, one final push, and she collapsed. She was spent. She was panting, breath in harsh little gasps.

When her legs released I was pushed out of her, and I didn't mind a bit.

I pushed myself up, until I was on my knees, and began playing with the fat of her belly. I squeezed until it squeezed out from between my fingers and then released, watching the white handprint slowly turn red. I probed the deep crease of her belly button, losing two fingers in there all the way to my palm. I pushed the immense roll of her apron out of the way and bent and kissed, tasting the salt of her nectar.

Then I crawled up and snuggled against her, using the softness of her upper arm as a pillow, and latched on to her nipple like a hungry baby.

She stroked my hair as I nursed, suckling greedily, wishing I could taste her milk.

And again, I had no sense of time. I could feel her relaxing, feel her breathing finally return to normal.

And then I felt her fingertips tracing down my body to find where I was still hard.

She pushed me, gently but firmly, a force of nature rolling me onto my back.

"Your turn, baby," she said as she showed remarkable grace and lifted her leg across me until she straddled me.

She had to grunt with the effort of lifting her belly as she settled, impaling herself on my erection.

"Now, baby," she said again, smiling an odd smile, "your turn."

She slowly bent forward, making me gradually take her weight, and I liked it.

She kissed me, her body overwhelmed mine. Her belly was surrounding me. She was taking me into her.

I came.

Hard.

And that is how I became, you should pardon the expression, a motherfucker.

12