Tennis Camp Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I didn't! My arm just got tired and I accidentally touched your bottom when I tried to rest!"

"I'll bet I can prove you're full of shit with one word!"

"What word is that?"

Jeannie reached down to the shaft of my raging hard-on, and held it straight up so that my sheet made a tent, "TaDaaaa!"

Jeannie continued to hold my penis in that position, looking in my face for a response. It took me a few seconds to conclude that I wouldn't be able lie my way out of this, "You proved your point. I copped a feel from you when you were vulnerable."

Jeannie let go of my penis, and it popped back into position on my stomach. She paused and then said calmly, "That's OK, I'm not mad about that. Your carnal lust is one of the things I like about you; it's so predictable. I'm kind of the same way myself. In fact, you feel really good to me too. But that's not why I'm here." She thought for a few seconds then said, "Come on, scoot over and I'll spoon with you while we keep talking."

I was completely obedient since she had just caught me red handed, so I turned away from Jeannie onto my side. As she began to lie back on the bed, I commented, "As much as I like this spooning idea, I'm worried that I have a responsibility to Becky, since we've kind of made a connection."

Jeannie laid down without snuggling up to me, and she was obviously thinking about what I had just said. Then Jeannie spoke up in a calm and pensive way, "Isn't this curious. For all of these past weeks, you've been a constant temptation for me, and I resisted because I had a boyfriend back home. Now our roles are reversed." There was silence in the room as we both let that thought sink in, then Jeannie offered, "If you want, I'll just stay right here and we won't spoon up against each other."

I was on my side, looking away from Jeannie, considering my answer. I knew the right thing would be to accept Jeannie's offer. On the other hand, the thought of Jeannie's warm body and breath up against me was overpowering, "Please snuggle. I guess I'd rather spoon with you now, and then later just feel guilty about possibly hurting Becky's feelings."

Jeannie did not laugh or gloat. She calmly slid up under the sheet and curled against my back, "Woa, going commando tonight eh cowboy?" Her hand went down my side and over my buttocks without finding clothing. I felt her breath on the back of my neck as she asked, "Do you always sleep naked?"

"No, just tonight. I was upset and it seemed appropriate." And boy, I was glad to be naked. Jeannie's body was pressed up to me, and I could clearly feel her large firm breasts against my back, as well as her flat stomach. And her warm pelvis was nestled up against my buttocks. Almost as exciting was the feel of her bare legs pressed against the back of my legs. Jeannie played with the hair on my chest, and I let my hand casually move behind me to her thigh.

Jeannie commented, "I might be able to help you with those guilt feelings. I'm pretty good at justifying my questionable behavior." I liked the way Jeannie's body kind of vibrated against me while she spoke, "One thing you might consider about Becky is that you will probably hurt her worse later, assuming ya'll decide to become boyfriend and girlfriend. She has a little bit of a groupie crush on you, and ya'll go to schools in different parts of the country. I'm not trying to insult you, but let's face it; you're weak and you will tumble when some new twat fidgets in your lap."

I fought back the impulse to argue that point, "You're probably right, even though I don't like hearing it." I thought for a few seconds, "I wonder if I'll grow out of being selfish like this."

"Considering I'm the same way, I hope so. Experiences like last night will probably help." Jeannie moved her hand across my chest, and I moved my hand up her thigh to caress the beginnings of her buttock just under her nylon shorts. Jeannie responded with, "Mmmmmm." And then, "So did this little therapy session relieve you of your guilt?"

"Are you kidding? Those comments are really telling me I am a hopelessly impulsive jerk who doesn't deserve a decent girlfriend until I grow up some more."

Jeannie thought about that, "Well in that case, you won't be able to have Becky, because she is a really decent person. You need to put some effort into being nice to her, no matter what happens in the future. But remember, she's the one who chose you, so maybe she will just be able to accept your flaws for now."

After some silence, Jeannie continued, "You can look at it the same way I do. We haven't done anything yet." Jeannie was lightly stroking my abs, and I was exploring the curve of her bottom while I wondered how close my fingers were to her vagina.

"My lie detector does not agree with that statement."

Jeannie giggled, "Well you don't know that for sure; let me check."

My penis lurched at the thought of Jeannie putting her hand on my groin. First, she lightened her touch on my stomach to the point that it almost felt like air passing over my skin, and then she moved her touch lower. She did not move straight for my penis, but instead ran her incredibly light touch up along my hip and onto my thigh. Then she came toward my genitals from below. I could feel my testicles tingling, and at first I was not sure if it was because of her touch on my skin, or if she had only brushed against the sparse hairs. But then I could feel her fingers specifically touching and exploring each testicle. She then gently moved the palm of her hand up the shaft of my very erect penis in a way that lightly tickled my genital hair while barely touching skin. The blood pounded in my brain as her touch reached the sensitive head of my penis.

At that point, Jeannie wrapped her hand around my penis, caressing it and lifting it slightly away from my stomach. Then she spoke, "You're right. And this lie detector always tells the truth." As she said the words she shook my penis as if she were shaking her finger at me, "You are definitely thinking bad thoughts, and you deserve to have your pee pee spanked." She let go of my penis, and proceeded to give it a mock spanking, "You are a bad, bad, bad boy!" I was impressed that she seemed to know just how hard to slap, without it being painful. In fact, it wasn't painful at all, and my penis seemed to lunge upward a little more. She finished with, "If you're going to feel guilty, you might as well be punished."

Jeannie stopped and laughed to herself, as I laughed too. I took the opportunity to move my hand under her thin shorts and over as much of her bare buttock as I could, and she moved a little closer so that I could reach her better.

Since I couldn't reach Jeannie very well I offered, "How about if we turn over and I spoon against your back for a while."

"I like that idea, but let's talk for a minute about that." We continued to caress each other, but in a casual way. Jeannie continued, "This might actually be a good time to stop. We've had a good talk, we've gotten a little sensual, and we haven't done anything that needs explaining. When do you think would be a good time to stop?"

"I think a good time to stop would have been last night when I was in the room with Becky right after she said she loved me. It wasn't until later that I realized I was a shit, when I saw Eric's hurt expression. And then it all came crashing down on me. I wish I could have put off that realization for as long as possible."

Jeannie stretched toward me and kissed the base of my neck, "I don't think so. I think the sooner we can really see ourselves, the less painful it is." Jeannie stroked my chest and asked, "What did you say after Jeannie said she loved you?"

"I told her I loved her too, and I meant it."

Jeannie thought for a second, "Wow. That's pretty heavy. I guess that means now is a good time to stop."

I didn't have to think about it, "That's not what I want it to mean. I guess I'm not ready to start making self-improvement changes yet."

"Yeah, me either." Jeannie turned under the sheet onto her other side, and I turned with her.

Just turning over with her was a nice experience. The movement of her loose nylon and warm skin sent thrills over me. And spooning in this direction was significantly hotter, because I could now reach her a lot easier. It was her turn to extend down and touch my buttock as I moved against her. I went ahead and nestled my throbbing penis against her back side, as I pulled gently on her hip. I curled my chest up against her warm back, and used the bicep of my lower arm as a cradle for her to rest her head.

"That's nice," she said. With a very light touch, I moved my hand across her hip, onto her bare stomach, and under her T-shirt to caress her breasts. "Ooooo, that's even nicer."

I reveled in the combined feel of the nylon material on the back of my hand, and the soft skin of Jeannie's breasts on my palm and fingers. At first I used a light touch, exploring the contours of her bosom without quite touching her nipples. Eventually I brushed over her nipples, and Jeannie moaned her approval while moving her torso against my hand. I massaged her bosom with a slightly firmer touch and she moaned again. Her breasts seemed large and even slightly heavy. I spoke up, "You are so hot! And all woman!"

She cooed at that, and then came back with, "Well, you're a good person to compare the difference between a girl and a woman."

I guess I deserved that, but I chose to ignore it for now, as she giggled at herself for gigging me. I was able to get her to stop her chuckles when I lightly moved my hand down over her thin shorts and she gasped as I felt her hip bones through the nylon material. I became more aware of my penis wedged against her warm bottom as I gently moved my hand across her firm tummy between hip bones. My hand movement continued up across her hip and down the outside of her bare thigh as low as I could reach. Then I let my fingers drag along the juncture of Jeannie's two thighs and up toward her vagina. As I touched the material of the shorts, I moved the direction of my touch so that I would not actually feel her vagina yet, and I moved up to the outside of her hip again.

I figured a little teasing would be a good way to get her back for that girl comment. I continued the stroking motion for some time, never quite touching Jeannie's vagina. I began to move my fingers up the leg of her shorts, and actually felt hair, but I made sure to not quite touch her genitals.

After a while, she made a whispered grunting sound as she rotated her hips so that she was a little more on her back, and she spread her legs slightly. I continued the same stroking, but now I could reach up inside the leg of her loose shorts and touch from one hip bone, across her genital hair to the other hip bone. At the feel of this area, I let out an, "Ahhhh," and Jeannie moved slightly in response to my touch. Still I was careful to not quite touch her genitals, just the surrounding area.

Jeannie commented, "This teasing is fun!" Then Jeannie gently sat up in the bed, pulled her T-shirt over her head, and lifted her hips to remove her shorts. If she said anything I didn't hear it because the blood pounding in my ears was too loud from the thought of our both being naked together.

She came back down to the same position, and I continued my stroking. I snuggled up to the curves of her nude womanly form, saying, "This is like a dream being naked next to you." Now I had complete access to her body, and for a while I let my hand wander from her thighs, just past her vagina, and across her belly and breasts.

But her vagina seemed to be calling to me and my touching focus went back to that area. Jeannie's legs were slightly apart, and she was mostly on her back as my fingers dragged along her thighs. I got closer to her core by running my fingers along the point where the inside of her thigh met her vulva. Sometimes I ran my fingernails through her genital hair toward her clitoris, but always teasing and never quite touching her there.

When Jeannie began to let out a slight whine of frustration, I let my middle finger move between the lips of her vagina with enough pressure to feel the flood of moisture inside. Jeannie let out a sigh of relief, "Ahhhhhh." And I moved my fingers on up to caress her clitoris for the first time, to which Jeannie almost flinched and intensified her moan, "AHHHH! The teasing is over, and this is especially fun!"

I stroked the inner lips of Jeannie's vagina and her clitoris for a short while, but when she spread her legs a little more, I realized I wanted to do more than just this stroking with one hand. I craned my neck over to kiss Jeannie's nearest breast, and then proceeded to move the kisses, saying, "I've got to get down there."

I could tell that she hesitated somewhat to consider what I was up to, and then she relaxed back on the bed with, "Ohhhh yeahhhh."

I lightly kissed down Jeannie's ribcage, across one hip bone, and down the outside of a thigh. At mid thigh, I moved between Jeannie's legs with my torso, and stroked my hands along the insides of her thighs. As I looked up at her Jeannie squirmed around on the bed saying, "That feels really good," and she spread her legs a little more for me.

I was finished with the teasing, mostly because I was eager to wrap my lips around her pubic bone. First I pushed her thighs wide, then started along the tendons at the top inside of her thigh and nibbled toward her vagina. When my nose was literally in her moist channel, I extended my tongue and slowly licked upward along her opening to her clitoris. I slurped a little bit in my enthusiasm, and Jeannie raised her hips up with, "OHHH YEAHHH!"

I started out using my entire mouth to relish the taste and smell of this mature woman, while experiencing the texture of her genitals and pubic hair, and expressing myself the best I could, "Mmmmm." Then I began to use mostly my tongue directly on her clitoris, while I reached up to gently squeeze one of her luscious tits. With my other hand I pushed a finger in her opening, and slowly inserted it as far as I could. Judging from the gyration of her hips, she seemed to really enjoy everything so far. I withdrew my finger, and went back in with my index and middle fingers. I continued to flick Jeannie's clitoris with my tongue as I inserted my fingers slowly into her until the knuckle at the base of my index finger was pushed tight against the top of her pussy, stretching the opening. Jeannie pushed down against my hand and we pressed several times against each other.

Gently I started to withdraw my fingers and I began to look for her G-spot. It wasn't quite where I remembered it, but Jeannie obviously knew what I was looking for and helped me with, "That's it right there. Yeah, that's it!"

By this time I had my top hand back at Jeannie's vagina, using my fingers to spread her lips and give my tongue better access to her clitoris. The two fingers of my other hand were in her warm moist channel, just deep enough to stroke her G-spot. I tried to get a sense of the pace Jeannie wanted from the movement of her hips, and maybe I was close to the right speed because she was letting out little squealing noises of passion as she ran her fingers through my hair.

After a while it dawned on me that I was getting tired, even though I enjoyed what I was doing. In an attempt to pace myself, I changed how I was stimulating Jeannie. Instead of flicking just my tongue on her clitoris, I moved my bottom jaw up and down and let my tongue move with the jaw. And instead of moving just my fingers along her G-spot, I moved my whole arm back and forth. I had to last for a while or this would not be as much fun.

Jeannie seemed to concentrate on what I was doing to her genitals, with her chin angled slightly up. I could sense her hands moving my head at the pace she wanted on her vagina. So I got in the rhythm with her, not only on her clitoris but also on her G-spot.

The pace got faster and faster until I just could not keep up. At that point, Jeannie pulled up on a handful of my hair and placed her other hand on her clitoris. I moved up Jeannie's body and continued with my fingers in her vagina until I could not reach it anymore.

As I moved up even with her, I buried my mouth in the sheets and wiped her juices off of my face, then kissed Jeannie deeply. Jeannie was frantically stroking her clitoris as she gasped, "Use your dick on my G-spot, but that's all." I knew that meant I should go that deep and no deeper.

I positioned myself between her widespread legs and let my dick find the wet spot. I could feel her hand moving fast, but there was room for me too. I pushed just a little bit and the head of my dick easily sank into her hot wet opening. I had to imagine where her G-spot was, since I could not feel it with my dick. Even though Jeannie was concentrating on her clitoris, she definitely responded to our genital contact by moaning and lifting her hips.

At first I moved slowly, but given her hand speed I figured I had to pick up the tempo, even if I was not going very deep. That must have been the right thing because Jeannie let out, "Yeah, that's it." I propped myself up so that Jeannie had room to stroke her clitoris, and I moved in and out with fast shallow movements, which felt terrific.

I could tell Jeannie must be near an orgasm. Her face was flushed, her lips had that purple hue, and her eyes were squeezed tight shut. Without opening her eyes she said, "When I have an orgasm, be sure to kiss me. Then you can go in."

Jeannie sped up even more and began to arch upward. I was propped up with my hands on the bed to either side of her, and I was moving my pelvis as fast as I could without going deep. Finally Jeannie broke the rhythm with some longer movements and she cried out, "OH....YEAH....OH....YEAH....OH....YEAH".

She removed her hand from her vagina and hugged me to her. My chest came down on her naked sexy body and we kissed deeply as I clenched my ass to start pushing my aching penis in. Jeannie pushed up against me without breaking the kiss, and I penetrated her almost half way. I pulled back while Jeannie raised her knees and hooked her calves on the back of my legs. I pushed slowly again and went even deeper, with both of us saying in unison, "AHHHHHHHH!"

Again I eased back, and this time Jeannie pulled while I pushed. It was surprisingly easy to go all the way in this time, to another round of, "AHHHHHHH!!!" Instead of pulling back, I ground myself into her as deep as I could go, and rotated my hips from side to side. Jeannie gasped, "We finally did it!"

I was in, Jeannie had already had an orgasm, and I was NOT on the verge of blowing my load. It was time for some serious fucking! I guessed that the night's earlier activities along with the Viagra were helping me.

Slowly I pulled back and then gently went all the way back in, pushing especially hard against her pelvis and grinding a little bit. Jeannie continued to hug me with both arms, and she used her arms to help move me and push against me. She whispered, "Wow that feels good!"

And I came back, "It feels terrific to me too!"

Jeannie raised her knees and used her calves to slowly caress the sides of my legs, butt, and sides. My hands pulled on the top of her shoulders as I repeated the slow movement back and forth, with a little grinding press when our pubic bones met.

I was feeling good, and Jeannie seemed to love it too. Her face was flushed, her eyes were dreamily opening and closing, and she was smiling. I decided to gradually pick up the pace, as I moved my elbows beside her arms to help my leverage.

Jeannie was pulling and pushing with me, by using her arms around my chest, and I was going faster and faster. At one point Jeannie said, "Ride'em cowboy!"