Tennis Club Pt. 04 - Final

Story Info
Stealing - is bad.
8.6k words
3.2
6.2k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than half an hour has passed since the end of the game. At first, James began to resent such a turn of events, even tried to get out of the encirclement, but the very first attempts of resistance were instantly crushed with a couple of slaps in the face, which immediately silenced him. Then the crowd parted and Lisa approached him saying that "it's all over" and showed him the recording from the phone of the last round. On which it was clearly visible how she scored a goal with a single, clear blow, and he stood motionless.

Following this, most of the voiced time was spent by girls from other sports teams to compensate them for the damage caused by James' dirty mouth, through forced apologies, and then light flogging. True, it can be called "light" only with a very big stretch, since despite the small force of the blows, this was more than compensated for by their number. So, at one moment, the number of spanks per second, on his practically bare ass, reached more than a dozen. From the outside it even looked funny, reminiscent of some kind of game, like who will have time to spank him more times, but James was not up to the fun. When it was over, his ass was bright red - like a big, ripe tomato, standing out brightly against the backdrop of his pink and white uniform. After the flogging, the ladies took the guys by the arms and led them out of the hall, leading them back to the familiar room.

Returning back to the locker room did not bode well for them, and everyone was well aware of this. It was necessary to do something, somehow get out of this situation. And while James was thinking hard, Felicia calmly, silently waited while her hands were tied behind her back with duct tape, folding them parallel to each other, just like in the morning. James, on the other hand, did not even notice this, returning to reality only at the moment when Lisa began to speak.

- So, girls, our game has tightened up a bit, so we don't have much time left, so everyone is following me now. Let's leave the girls to share their impressions with each other - after a couple of seconds, the guys were left alone. The switched on dictaphone remained lying on the locker, unnoticed by anyone.

They sat in silence for a while until James spoke.

- You don't want to tell me anything, you little piece of shit?!

- What? What are you talking about?

- About the fact, you son of a bitch, that you conspired with that old whore. That's why you offered me a bet. Because you knew that I would lose if I got tired.

- What are you talking about, you're crazy, what the hell kind of conspiracy, what would I get out of it?

- Anything. Maybe they gave you money or even promised to deprive you of your virginity.

- Then why did this Liza give you the opportunity to play 1 by 1, and even brought you a drink?

- Right, there was also an energy drink... speak, what you put in it?!

- Yea, you definitely fucked mind. Admit it already that you lost because the girls played better, what's the problem? James glared at Felicia with evil eye.

- So you've given yourself away, bitch; a normal guy never sided with these whores, so now you will answer me for everything - with these words James run to Felicia.

Frightened, she began to run away. The chase lasted for several minutes with James periodic shouts of: "i'll kill you, bitch" or "stand, dickhead, or you will be worse", until the girls entered the room, stopping both of them.

- So, someone will explain to me what is happening here?

- This psycho decided that we had an conspired and that is why he wants to kill me! - Felicia answered, breathing heavily.

- Easy, baby, easy, from now on, please, in more detail.

- Also tell me that's not true - answered James - you can't fool me so easily. I figured out your stupid plan and now you all will pay for it.

- That's how, maybe you can tell everyone what the plan is then?

- Pff, as you wish. Since it should now be obvious to everyone that I am an unsurpassed tennis player, it should be clear that you couldn't beat me in an honest way. Probably initially you thought that you would easily defeat me, but when you saw me in action, you realized that you were wrong and in fact you could not oppose anything to me. That's why you conspired with this rat to frame me. They did everything to make me lose: at first they set me to play one vs two, and when they exhausted me they tried to weaken my guard by offering water, into which they poured some crap, which made me weaker.

Undoubtedly, if we played fair, I would easily beat you. After all, you just girls.

- Uhm... - pretending to think about it, Liza behind her back gave a sign to the rest of the girls.

- Well, I didn't expect such an outcome, but it looks like you saw through us, which means... it's time to get rid of you. Ladies, let's get started.

- What does it... mnf?! - Before the boy had time to finish the sentence, a lump of tissue was thrust into his mouth, which immediately drowned out all sounds. However, this was only the beginning; the first one was followed by more, more and more. The ladies spared no effort in stuffing the boy's mouth tightly, stretching his cheeks and pressing the huge clump as deeply as possible until he choked and began to cough. Lisa stood in front of James and knelt down, in her hands there was also a lump of cloth, with which she gently wiped away his tears. Then the girl unfolded it, showing the boy what this wad of tissue really was. Eyes immediately widened and he moaned loudly, trying to spit out the fabric from his mouth; which the ladies did not allow him to do, tightly holding everything inside.

- Why are you resisting? You wanted so badly to get our dirty panties, so what are you unhappy about now? In the end, we are just keeping our promise to "give you our dirty panties." So do not make a noise and accept another pair - with these words Lisa put the fifth pair to James's filled mouth and began to try to push it as deeply as possible. As it turned out, this was not so easy to do, the cheeks didn't want to stretch further, and it wasn't possible to push further deeper. Therefore, having unfolded the panties, Lisa began to gently push them into all the available cracks. After a couple of minutes, the panties were completely inside, showing everyone the pretty flower pictured on them.

This flower looked so funny and inappropriate in this situation that it caused an involuntary smile from the viewers, and nevertheless it had to be hidden. To do this, Lisa took a large roll of wide, medical, duct tape, which she tight wrapped around James's wide-open mouth. Turn by turn, wheel by wheel, until his lower half of his face was completely hidden under it, becoming a flat, white line.

Having smoothed the tape, as the final touches, Lisa got up and deal step back. Apparently content with the result, she smiled, but soon her smile was replaced by thoughtfulness.

- Hmm, the fact that the restless sissy finally shut up is good, but now where do we put the remaining three pairs of panties?

- Maybe we can dress her in them? Since they like dirty linen so much, let them wear it, - said one of the girls who held James.

- Indeed, great Kat's thought... let's put them on her.

Taking a pair of underwear, Lisa went back to the boy, sat down, but instead of lowering her hands to feet, she began to raise them. Before James knew it, two pairs of underwear were pulled over his face. In surprise, he took a breath and immediately regretted it, immediately trying to throw the dirty linen off his head. He even almost succeeded in doing it, but Lisa, noticed it in time, grabbed him by the chin and put the underwear back in place, at the same time pulling another pair over his head.

- Girls, your task is to keep this sissy, and what are you doing? With her bestie they without you will sort it out - the girls all this time watching how "packed" Felicia lowered their heads apologetically.

- Sorry Lisa, this will not happen again.

- So that's better, and now look so that our sissy doesn't drop her underwear while I get the last pair - the ladies nodded silently, grabbing the boy's chin on both sides, forcing him to inhale a smell that almost made him want to vomit. Or maybe it was the fact that he kept choking on a huge gag... either way the next thing he saw made him forget about the terrible smell.

Liza, stepping back a couple of steps, turned around and crawled under her skirt with her hands and began to take off her panties. She did this slowly, not allowing them to fall completely by running her arms along her legs, while bending more and more, so much so that at one moment it seemed to James that he saw her "sacred" place. And it "seemed" because it was at that moment that she stepped over her panties and quickly lifted them.

Turning back to James so that he could see, she brought her hand with her panties to her face and took a deep breath.

- Mmm, just right. I hope you like the smell of my secretions mixed with sweat, baby, as you're going to enjoy it for the next couple of hours.

James's eyes widened, he shook his head from side to side, stepping back, or rather the boy tried to do it, but strong, female hands did not allow him to move a single step. Walking slowly, enjoying every second, Lisa turning her panties inside out, she folded them neatly, and slipping them under his "mask" placed the most fragrant place right under his nose.

Choking at that moment, tears flowed again from James.

- Ooh, are those tears of joy? Are you so glad that I gave my panties to you? That's so sweet. In that case, you'd better fasten them well so you don't lose them before their time.

To do this, Lisa again used a medical tape wrapping it around her mouth, then taking out a tennis cap from the sun.

- You know, at first I thought to take our usual cap, but I was afraid that it might fly off my head, so I took a special one, I hope you like it - in appearance the cap was no different from the usual one, but only in appearance.

When she put it on the boy's head, Lisa tightened the strap firmly, surprising James at the same time, and after securing the strap, she stepped back to enjoy her work. Initial amazement was soon replaced by understanding, and then misery, with a headache that was growing by the second. Which was caused by just a couple of small metal balls embedded in the cap around temples.

Ignoring the painful expression on the boy's face, Lisa turned to look at how things were going with Felicia. Seeing that they had finished with her in the same way, she turned to the ladies:

- So, I don't understand, hasn't anyone brought us a bucket of water yet? Stop entertaining our sweet sissy and get down to business, we don't have all night for your games, - a couple of girls, obviously younger, with a slight regret unstuck from Felicia and taking a large bucket from the closet went to the showers. At the same time, the rest took our heroes and brought them closer to each other. The first was Felicia: she was put on a bench face down, while lifting her butt as high as possible, then threw back her skirt and pulled down her panties began to prepare her ass for the upcoming test. Having entrusted this to the rest of the ladies, Lisa silently watched everything.

To begin with, the ladies decided to stretch her buttocks, four girls, having slapped them a couple of times, began to knead them in turn. Obviously enjoying the process, they gradually shifted to a beautiful, dense hole, which they began to lubricate by adding saliva with their fingers. Seeing that this was not enough, they corrected the situation with a couple of big spits. After that, their fingers easily entered the ass of Felicia, who did not even try to resist penetration. The girls one by one inserted their thin, beautiful fingers into her ass, gradually increasing their number. By the time the large bucket, filled to the brim with water, was brought in, there were four fingers in her ass.

Having prepared Felicia as much as possible in such a short time, the girls did not waste time immediately getting a half-meter rubber hose, on which, closer to the center, there was a "pear". Dipping one end into the water and placing the other end right in her ass, they began to pump the water with the help of the pear, so the process was relatively quick.

Ten minutes later, the water was completely pour, which, in addition to the empty bucket, was also evidenced by Felicia's heavy breathing with occasional moans.

- Now it's time to plug the open hole so that nothing spills - for this, a small plug was taken with a pear attached to it at the end. Gently inserting it, they began to pump it slowly, continuing until a faint mooing could be heard from Felicia's mouth. After pulling a few times and making sure the plug was firmly seated, they decided to finish. She was ready.

Lisa decided to take on the preparation of James herself.

- Well, how do you like this little show, did you like it, do you want to participate?

- Mngh! - all that the boy could squeeze out of himself by shaking his head.

- Not? Well, that's great, because we have prepared something more interesting for you - with these words, the girl took the empty bucket and went into the showers, leaving literally a moment later.

- It's strange, for some reason we don't have water in our shower... - the boy had already managed to be delighted, but...

- However, I know where we can get it.

After going to the center of the room and placing an empty bucket on the floor, the girl sat down directly on it. Everyone looked at her expectantly.

- Um, you know, when staring like that is a little uncomfortable. Girls, can you add some sound accompaniment? - Lisa made a gesture clearly hinting at something.

Realizing what they want from them, some of the girls set to work, namely to prepare James ass, for which him put on the table. At the same time, they were not as gentle as with Felicia, savory slapping with their bare hands on their already red ass. In addition to which was added a noticeably rougher penetration. Although they still did not forget about the lubricant. Nevertheless, a completely unprepared hole, even with lubrication, was difficult to open. Liza, meanwhile, having relaxed, began to slowly fill the bucket. Finished exactly by the time the first finger entered the boy.

- As I was afraid, I can't do this on my own, maybe anyone want to help? - Lisa's request was answered by a lot of ladies standing on the sidelines, in fact all those who were not busy. One by one they began to fill the bucket in a similar way, and after about ten minutes it was more than half full, to be exact, about three-quarters full.

- Not properly - added Lisa - everything should be fair. We agreed on one gallon of liquid, but here a whole liter is not enough. We need to fix it somehow. Girls, no one else has the desire to complement our bucket? Not? Exactly? Well, then you will have to act somehow differently - for this Lisa took a deep bag standing nearby and pulled out a transparent bottle with contents resembling water. Noticing the interested look of Felicia directed at the bottle, she decided to let her know about the contents.

- What do you think, my girl, what's in her?

- Wameph? - Felicia mumbled.

- You think this ordinary water? Hah, you are deeply mistaken. Although this composition contains water, it is mostly a mixture of soap, coffee and lemon juice. This lovely mixture will undoubtedly cause our sissy to become very irritated, leading to many cramps. The constant burning will also not help her to relax. Which, in fact, wouldn't harm her, because even just existence with being filled with such a mixture will already be tiresome, therefore coffee was added to maintain tone.

Now tell me, would you like to share this mixture with your partner? - Felicia's reaction was more than unambiguous, in her fearful eyes clearly read the request for mercy.

- Haha, come on, I'm kidding. In you still won't fit anymore - indeed, looking at Felicia's huge belly, it was hard to imagine that even a hundred milliliters would fit in there, not to mention something more. Having decided to end the conversation on this, the girl poured all the contents of the bottle into a bucket and went up to James.

By now he had four fingers up his ass, each of which made him more uncomfortable than the occasionals spanking, as was evident from the pained expression on his face. After assessing his readiness, the girl decided that we could begin.

- All right, ladies, enough fun, it's time to fill up this boorish twerp with our tried-and-true remedy. Put her down.

James was pushed forward to the edge of the table, one of the girls climbed onto the table and sat on his feet, while the others began to gently lower his body down until his hair touched the floor. At the same moment, a large funnel brought by Lisa was immediately placed in a still unclosed, stretched hole.

As if James had just woken up, seeing the whole environment upside down and not understanding what was happening at the moment, he began to resist: twitch and wriggle as much as possible in his position. However, Lisa sank down in front of his face made him freeze.

- Well, baby, the moment of receiving your award has come, are you ready?

- Guph phaa iph miphch

- Are you saying that you will gladly accept your award? That's great, then we start - with these words the girl standing behind lifted the bucket and began to slowly pour its contents into the funnel.

- NNGAPHMM!! - moaned James, when his insides began to fill with a huge amount of vile, burning liquid, strongly pressing on the walls and quickly making its way deeper and deeper into the intestines. Due to the fact that the funnel had a wide neck, this happened really quickly, which is why, after a couple of seconds, his stomach began to resist, showing a desire to expel everything that was poured out. However, the force of gravity was of a different opinion, so despite the fact that strong spasms forced the boy to push, the water nevertheless moved deeper and deeper, taking away new space for itself with every second.

Looking at the rapidly growing belly of her partner, Felicia was more amazed by what she saw with every second. Watching how it was being stretched more and more, she could not believe that there should be a similar amount of fluid in her stomach. Although it was hard for her even to lie down, and looking down she saw how big her belly had become, even so her size seemed incomparable.

For the first time in his life, experiencing such unpleasant sensations, James moaned and groaned. Being forced to focus on unpleasant sensations, he could only think about pain, which only intensified his suffering, which seemed not at all going to end. Seconds felt like minutes, minutes felt like hours, it felt like an eternity before the ladies finally finished pouring the contents of the bucket into James's long-suffering ass. However, it was not over yet. The boy's huge belly, stretched to the limit, was against such treatment with him, showing his dissatisfaction with the strongest spasms that caused tears in the boy's eyes, he tried to expel all the liquid out, but the ladies were against it. Not allowing a drop to come out, they took a large pear-shaped rubber plug and, pulled out a funnel, a sharply inserted it into James's ass.

- Mnph! - ignoring him, they began to quickly pump it up.

*pump* - nph - *pump* - gmm - *pump* - mng - each pressing of the pump was accompanied by a loud moan or groan, because the inserted base was already practically the size to which it was stretched. So each new press went beyond all the usual frames. As a result, the cork was so strongly inflated that even when viewed from the side it looked extremely large, large enough to partially bulge outside in a state of rest.