Tennis Courting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jimmy lay on his bed later that night he remembered how from the age of 14 he used to watch tennis matches with tall, blonde players whose names all ended in 'ova' and how he mentally undressed them and fucked them, one after the other. He used to wonder whether they were shaved or not - it didn't matter - they were all screwed in exotic cities and multiple times.

He masturbated to these visions well before he had managed to screw his first real, live girl. Jimmy did not rate his females on a beauty scale but on their ability to play tennis and so, as he reflected on his fucks with Aggie, he kept telling himself he had struck the jackpot. A tall, beautiful girl with a pretty pussy and someone who could really play tennis. It was a match made in tennis heaven.

Aggie also reflected on her orgasms that night. She knew that for most young virgins that 'the first time' was a source of anxiety. She didn't know why because it was so natural. It was a girl's destiny to be attracted to a boy and to open her legs and allow him to put this perfectly designed piece of flesh into her pussy.

Last night was proof - Jimmy fitted perfectly and the result was two great orgasms - better than anything she had ever experienced. She just wished her boyfriend had done it before. It was two years wasted pleasure. She never thought of him again.

The next day they both won their championship titles and agreed that the perfect formula for success was to relax before and after matches with enjoyable fucking. Aggie really enjoyed his service and always managed to get his balls back into play.

12