Tentacle Adventure

Story Info
A crazy tentacle adventure for two girls.
3.8k words
4.57
37.5k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers

"Tentacles?" You say to your friend, "What does he mean?"

You and your friend had both just posted on a site that you'd be willing to kinky sex in return for cash. So yes basically prostitution. But who wouldn't want two 19 year olds to have crazy sex with? However, the first request you received back shocked both of you:

"Have you ever watched those Hentai movies the Japanese are known for? Well I've made some tentacles out of rubber and I'm looking to make a tentacle movie. Basically you would dress up in little school girl outfits and I want to videotape the two of you getting fucked by these tentacles," was the guy's email.

"Yeah, tentacles... oh let me show you!" she says excitedly as she opens up a new tab and types in a website that auto fills in, obviously she goes to this one a lot. The page loads up with all sorts of movies and pictures of cartoon girls getting reamed, tightly bound tits and, oddly, some cartoon girl with what are obviously tentacles wrapped around her bulging tits and one going directly into her mouth.

"Perfect," she says as she clicks on that same movie. The movie loads up and the title screen in Japanese but the action starts up immediately. The Hentai girl is barely clothed in a forest and across the way is a horrible looking creature. It has a huge cock and tens of super long tentacles. Before she can run away, the monster grabs her up with his tentacles and pulls her close to him. Quickly trapped, she screams as the monster starts ravaging her body, it's tentacles rip away the remnants of her clothes and begin squeezing her large tits tightly, even sucking on her nipples with the little mouths at the end of the tentacles.

Your pussy gets a little wet as you watch the girl get completely used by the lust monster. Its then that it positions her over his comically huge cock and slams her on it. Luckily she's a cartoon, because he would've split her in two, but her well-drawn pussy widens and accepts the girth of monsters cock.

You watch, almost fascinated, as they draw her stomach bulge out to accept its mass. After she's impaled, the Hentai switches to her screaming when a long tentacle suddenly penetrates her mouth. Its draw to make it look like feet of tentacle is pushed into her throat, even again, being drawn like it is pushing into her stomach to meet the one in her pussy.

"Well I'm game," your friend says with a grin. The two of you end up watching about five more videos of girls getting ravished by tentacles, fingering and licking each other, and sharing your desires to have tentacles pushed deep into your little teen orifices.

Her computer dings as she gets a new email and its the guy! He says $1000 each is perfectly fine and he sends you an address saying that you two can stop by any time.

"No time like the present," you say quickly. Finding the right outfits, each of you dress up in the sluttiest skirt girl outfits you can manage, send him an email that you're on your way, and head out. Even being outside in these outfits make your pussies drip with wetness. You sure look young with your pigtails, but your body gives away your real age. Fuck, you two are going to rock this guy's world.

It only takes about 15 minutes to get to this guys house. It's a fairly nice house in a nice neighborhood. As you pull up, the front door opens and a fairly normal looking guy waves then looks around the neighborhood quickly realizing that two of the youngest, hottest and sluttiest girls are walking towards his house. You're sure he's impressed. And you hope the whole world sees you, unfortunately it seems like no one does. He smiles and opens the door for you two.

"Well I know I said $1000, but I think it's only fair you two get more than that. Very nice," he says as he takes in the sexiness you two bring to the table. He's got a nice house and it's filled with nice stuff. His house is almost creepily clean. You're sure he did not do a quick cleaning before you got here, but it's always that way.

"Would you two like a drink?" he says as he pulls out some cash from his pocket. You both decline. "When we're done, the money is right here. I think you two will enjoy this. Realistically, I think we can finish the movie today. But just in case we can't, I'll compensate you for your time." He then moves towards a door and opens it up, it clearly goes into the basement.

You both grin at him as you head down the stairs. The basement is finished and beautiful just like the rest of the house, however, the floor concrete and slopes just a bit towards the center of the room where there is a large drain. There are cameras set up as you would expect, some leather couches but nothing that resembles a tentacle. Perhaps he's going to bring them down. You hear a click after he closes the door, did he just lock it?

He smiles and motions towards the couches, "make yourselves comfortable while I get the cameras ready."

"Where are the tentacles?" you friend says bluntly. She's almost defiant, standing in the middle of the room with her arms crossed. Actually, she looks pretty hot from your view, her legs are spread out a bit and you know she didn't wear any panties. Her arms are folded which is causing them to push her tits together making them bulge further out of the shirt. An angry little schoolgirl. You laugh quietly as you sit down on the couch.

He nods as he turns on the camera and immediately starts recording, "I'm about to get them, don't worry. Trust me, you won't be let down. What is it about the tentacles that turns you on so much?"

Still standing defiantly, your friend starts to answer, "Well, the idea of having those tentacles so deep in my body, it's just hot ya know?" She's clearly eager to begin.

"Are you girls okay with having the tentacles in your all of your holes?" he says as he walks over to a desk, moves the mouse on a computer and it wakes up. It looks like the recording software is all on there. It has several monitors, all connected to a different camera. You realize that there are several more cameras around the room that are built into the walls, the ceiling and, as you look closer into the floor, looking right at your friend's pussy! You can't help but stare at the monitor now. Her pussy is in perfect HD.

"I am," your friend says. She clearly does not see the monitor.

"I am as well, no holes barred they say!" You exclaim getting excited by the whole thing. You decide to unfold your legs and spread them a bit. There is a camera aiming right at the couch too.

"Good good," he says as he clicks through a few menus on the computer.

"How long are they?" your friend asks.

"They are quite long. Most are ten feet long, one is only a couple feet but very thick."

"Wow that sounds great, how far in do you think they'll be able to go?" your friend is obviously excited, you can see her pussy glistening on the monitor. She still hasn't noticed, or if she has she's definitely doing a great job hiding it.

"That really depends on you. I'm sure they could go in pretty deep. Obviously your pussy is only so deep, perhaps a foot. Your stomach is only about two feet away from your mouth, maybe a little further. Its your anal passage that is probably the most exciting. On its own, most people can take about six to nine inches into their ass. The lower intestines, however, are about thirty feet long. My tentacles are made to be very stiff when needed, but also very pliable so that they can explore the depths available to them," turning his attention to your friend with her legs spread and her pussy dripping, "Would you like to see how far in they can go?"

Your friend makes a moaning noise that is seductive as fuck, "Yes please. Do they shoot cum too?" You hadn't even thought of that. It does sound hot.

"Yes, yes they do."

"Will it be enough to get my stomach to stick out?" OMG what is she saying?!

"Oh my, why yes I'm positive we can make that happen," he says moving towards your friend. "Now girls, you've been very brave in coming here today and I'm excited to share this with you. Will you be brave for this movie?" You both nod to him. During the course of this conversation, your own legs have parted more and more. "Good, I'm going to show you the tentacles now."

He slowly undoes the buttons of his shirt and tosses the shirt aside. You're both a little confused but then it happens, he holds his arms out to the side and suddenly the skin of his arms start to distend and stretch and change. From his hand, his fingers start to elongate and separate. You gasp in fascination as both of his arms morph into ten long and thick tentacles. Your friend gasps and let's out what you would consider a moan. She's so turned on by this! How could that be.

Instead of hiding herself or running, she drops her arms to her side and sheds her little jacket. While at the same time, you're unable to move as if frozen by fear. As your friend clearly shows her willingness to participate his pants stretch from the crotch and from there erupts a massively thick cock, easily 4 inches wide.

Probably because of her willingness, he turns his focus to your friend first. Each of his arms have turned into five tentacles, each over ten feet long as he explained before and about 1 to 2 inches in width. Swiftly, all ten of his long tentacles find a spot on her body. Four of them dedicate themselves to her appendages, arms and legs, wrapping themselves around her wrists and ankles.

Though willing, now she's at his complete mercy. Another wraps around her midsection and he lifts her body off of the floor and flips her over, almost in doggy style, but in air. She facing you now and you make eye contact with her. Lust is what you see. He turns her more almost to make the pending penetrations visible to you too.

With her completely at his disposal, the other five tentacles begin their work on her. Quickly, her tight buttoned shirt is ripped open and her bra is torn off of her. With a squeal from your friend, her tits are then wrapped up just like the girl in the first anime you watched today. The two tentacles focusing on her tits ensure that they are squeezed and then slapped back and forth.

The next tentacle begins dancing around her already wet pussy, back and forth through her lips and then finally it jams itself into her wet hole. She cries out in pleasure as the tentacle pushes through and into the depths of her willing pussy, "Like I said, the pussy is about 9 inches deep, watch." He's talking to you. Pulling her friend over a bit so you can watch better, the thick tentacle pulls itself free from her pussy and then slams back in fully causing your friend to cry out again. And yes, it looked like about 9 inches of rammed into her.

"Next is her throat," the tentacle rises up in front of her face. Incredibly, she opens her mouth wide. The man grins as he watches her, "as I said, it's about two feet until my tentacle finds her stomach." And with that, the tentacle pushes into her willing mouth and into her throat. Your friends body seems to tighten as you watch her throat expand a bit and her eyes bulge a bit. Then slowly but surely, the tentacle pushes its way deeper and deeper into her mouth.

You can see tears well up in her eyes and her struggle a bit, "Don't worry, she's just getting used to the invasion, when I pull out this time, she'll take a deeper breath. You see, I could suffocate her this way, but that's not my intention." The tentacle pulls itself free of her mouth, followed by saliva and her coughs.

"Ready yourself," he says as your friend looks a bit panicked but does as he says. After giving her a moment, the tentacle pushes through her mouth again and pushes much deeper this time. Deep into your friends mouth, "That's it, there it is. When the time is ready, I'll fill your stomach full of my cum." With that he pulls easily two feet of the tentacle back out of her mouth. Your friend spits up some saliva and probably other various things. The tentacle goes back to work on her mouth, pushes in and out of her throat.

"The next hole, and my favorite, is the ass. Are you ready?" Your friend nods despite her other holes being used and her tits still being squeezed and slapped. The tentacle takes aim at her asshole and it seems to spit out something from the end, "I want to make sure her hole is well lubricated for the reaming it's about to get. I want this to be as pleasurable for the two of you as possible."

With that, the tentacle starts pushing into her ass. Easily, it pushes through her sphincter and into the depths of her asshole. Obviously, now she's lost in a world of pleasure never before experienced. Her moans are loud and fill the room despite the tentacle pushing in and out of her throat. The one pushing into her ass has simply pushed her over the edge. Now she's completely under his whim.

"Her ass seems perfect for this, I'm pushing into her lower intestine right now and it's welcoming me. You're no stranger to having things in your ass I bet." She moans in agreement to his statement.

"Good, I'm pushing the second foot of my tentacle in your ass. You will probably start to feel some cramping soon but you want all of it in don't you? Good so do your best to relax." You watch utterly transfixed as more and more of the tentacle pushes into her ass. Foot by foot is pushed in. As it does, her little body begins to bulge to accommodate the girth of the massive tentacle being introduced into her insides. She moan and cries out in pleasure as the tentacle pushing into her throat allows.

Letting yourself go, you pull your panties off quickly and spread your legs. Your fingers find your pussy and you start fingering yourself in earnest as you watch your friend get utterly used by the creature before you. Seeing your excitement, the guy pulls the two tentacles that were abusing your friends tits and he guides them along the floor over to you. Widening your legs, the two tentacles come up the couch between your legs. Pulling your fingers away, you watch the two tentacles move towards your young pussy.

Without warning, they wrap themselves around your thighs and pull you towards the edge of the couch, causing your ass to hang off the end. You throw your head back because you know exactly what is coming next. The tentacles line up with both of your holes, squeeze out what you're sure is lubricant and immediately go about working their way in. You cry out as your pussy is the first to give way and the tentacle pushes into the very depths right to your cervix.

Your ass is next. It gives way and you quickly feel your rectal cavity being filled up completely. Inch by inch, his tentacle repeats the process of what he's doing to your friend. Moaning loudly, you feel his tentacle pass through your anal cavity into your intestines. The cramping starts immediately causing you to gasp,

"Just relax, I'll move slower with you," he says almost lovingly as you feel more and more tentacle pushing into your teen body.

Time seems to go by in an instant as you become completely lost in the pleasure of his tentacles. He batters your pussy with his one tentacle as the other delves further and further into your body. You open your eyes and watch your friend again who is now crying out in delirious pleasure. You're shocked to see that tentacle in her ass is now almost completely inside. He's right behind her almost pressing up against her, could she really have ten feet of tentacle in her ass?!

One of the tentacles that was holding her leg is now hovering at the computer and it seems as if he's zooming in with the exact camera that is getting the best view of just that thing. Its then that you notice her stomach and how much it's bulging out, she looks pregnant! He notices you watching her and he grins, "Yes she does have nearly the whole tentacle in her body. It's the first time I've been able to actually do that to a recipient. You're going to have to do me a favor."

The tentacle in your ass starts to withdraw itself from your teen ass. Once it pops free, you're sure he had pushed two or three feet into you, "Get on your knees in front of me." He raises your friend up into the air to make room for just that. You stand up from the couch and stagger over to him. Falling to your knees, you drop your chest down and arch your back so that your ass is high and your holes are perfectly available to him.

A tentacle pulls a pillow off of the couch and brings it over to you. You grin at the kindness of it, "I noticed that your ass is much less welcoming deep inside, however your sphincter is much more accommodating." You can feel two tentacles push into your ass, moaning loudly as they do, you begin to feel your ass being stretched open.

You turn your head, your friend is above you being completely abused, you're able to watch her better in the monitors. From her moans, you're assuming she has cum several times by now. The tentacles continue to work your teen ass until you're sure it's gaping. You arch your back much as possible, and even bring your hands back so that you can spread your ass out for him more. After a few more minutes, you think he's decided you're ready. You know what is about to come.

Moving towards you, the two tentacles pull out of your ass and wrap themselves around your upper thighs. Its then that you can feel the tip of his massive cock press against your gaping asshole. You bear down as you watch the monitor as it shows the massive cock pushing into your asshole. You cry out as it starts to give way. His cock feels alive, like it's not only pushing into your hole, but it's squeezing itself down so that it's thinner and crawling into your ass, like a gigantic worm.

After several tries, it finally pushes through your once tight hole and, almost thankfully, it finally gets through and pushes forward into your ass. You cry out as your ass begins to accommodate his cock. It's then that you finally hear him moan, "Urgh, I've never been able to penetrate a human with my member until now."

There's clearly no stopping him now. The tentacles holding your thighs tighten their grip and in one horribly brief and painful moment, he pulls your teen body directly over his gigantic pulsing cock. You let out a scream as you feel your insides get completely wrecked by the massive cock. As if consumed by pleasure you hear your friend cry out as well as he starts slamming you back and forth on his mammoth cock. Despite the pain, you don't think he did any real damage as he pounds your tiny teen body with his massive cock. Over and over he drives it into your ass.

Seconds turn into minutes and finally, after what you think is about a half hour of tremendous ravaging, and countless orgasms from your friend, the guy screams out, his tentacles pulling you down onto his cock harshly, pushing as deep as he possibly can when you feel an eruption. From his cock begins pouring a massive amount of cum that you feel work even deeper into your body. You and your friend both cry out as what feels like gallons of cum is pumped into your bodies.

With no choice and in spite of the situation, a mind-bending orgasm sends your senses into overdrive. Panting and moaning and thrashing about, the orgasm takes hold and doesn't let go. It lasts nearly a minute, about the same amount of time as it takes for the cum to be emptied into your bodies.

Perhaps there is a pleasure chemical in his cum? You're not sure. But what you are sure of is the cramping and bulging in your stomach, you look up at the cameras and can barely even believe what you see. Your stomach is distended enough to make you look 9 months pregnant, and your friend looks the same, only there is cum dripping from her every orifice, even her nose.

After the fullness of his orgasm passes, he eases the massive tentacle out of your ruined ass. He puts your friend down on the ground next to your on her back and eases the tentacles out of her body too. You watch in fascination as ten feet of tentacle is pulled free from her limp teen body followed by a flood of cum. Her pussy looks utterly destroyed, and she's coughing up the cum as well.

LFFemdom
LFFemdom
300 Followers
12