Tentacle Meadow Ch. 04

Story Info
Eth and Gabriel go into the village and meet a friend.
7.4k words
3.86
1.9k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The character's go both ways in this story. If same sex encounters between male characters or male fantasy creatures isn't your thing, then this chapter may not be for you.

One more thing. This one is a little longer then chapters 1-3 but I promise that I have done everything in my power to make it worth it.

The story continues...

Gabriel awoke feeling very chilled. He looked around around as he became aware of Ethreal's weight on top of him. They were still in the meadow, covered in the same leaf from the afternoon. As he came to full wakefulness he noticed that they were under a deep black starless night and that a bitter cold had settled across the meadow.

"Eth. Wake up, we need to go inside it's gotten cold" Gabriel whispered loudly.

The elf briefly stirred on top of him, but didn't wake. He gently poked her ribs, she groaned and pawed at his hand in her sleep, but still didn't wake up. Finally, he gently slid out from under her and dropped to the ground next to the leaf. The cold crept across his naked body raising goosebumps as it went. He lent down and lifted Eth into his arms before turning and walking to the little house.

He climbed the steps up onto the porch as Ethreal shifted in his arms. Her hand fell free and hung limply in front of them, pressing against the door. It opened under her magical touch and swung clear for Gabriel to carry them in. As he passed through it swung shut and latched behind them. Starting to shiver from the cold, he turned and climbed the narrow staircase to the bedroom.

He laid her in the bed and quickly crawled in next to her pulling the heavy blankets over them. As soon as he settled she scooted over and curled up against him. He looked down to see a little smile on her sleeping face. He wrapped his arms around her and settled into the soft pillows. As the chill left his body he drifted back off to sleep.

They awoke together in the late morning still curled up in each others arms. As Gabriel lay there watching the sunlight play through the window he felt Ethreal shift in his arms. She kissed his chest and rolled over his his arms.

"Good Morning, Eth" Gabriel murmured quietly.

"Morning handsome," came the pointy eared girls happy reply. She reached and grabbed his hand with both of hers, gently playing with his fingers kissing them here hand there. The size difference between the two creatures was just short of jarring. Even with both of her hands for comparison, his hands still dwarfed hers.

He started to raise up in the bed as if to get up, but she held his hand tightly.

"Uh-uh, snuggle time" she insisted sleepily, gently pulling him back down next to her. He lay back down next to her and she quickly slid back into him, pressing her back into his chest. He wrapped one arm around her waist and heard her give a quiet gentle "mmmm" as she melted into his warmth.

Ethreal had a chill in her bones that she couldn't seem to shake. Even under the covers, she was still cold. The temperature overnight had taken a serious dive and there was frost the bedroom window even after sunrise. She pressed herself back into Gabriel's warm body and shimmied a little against him working herself that much closer. When she did so, she couldn't help but notice the head of his cock brushing against her round backside. The memory of the organ exploding in her mouth suddenly came back to her from the day before and she blushed with a little smile as she remember the wanton abandon that she'd felt in the meadow.

Gabriel's arms around her squeezed her in a gentle hug, pulling her to him as he rolled on his back. She rolled over on top of him resting her head on his chest. He stroked her back with a kind gently touch that raised goosebumps across her body despite the warmth of the covers. She slid up his body to place a good morning kiss on his lips, and their eyes met.

"How do you feel today?" she asked sweetly.

"Better after yesterday. I don't know if it was the flowers, or the bath, or the romp with you and the vines. But, I feel so good. Like... I know I need to go home eventually. But, I kind of don't want to at least not yet" Gabriel continued quietly, almost like he was embarrassed to say it "I like it here."

"I like you being here, I had an idea yesterday. But, I need to do a little research to see if can make it work. What if you could go home, and come back any time you want?" Ethreal looked up at him and her eyes were sparkling again. There was something in her eyes that just did something to him. "You could go back to your life, but come back and play when you wanted" she went on. With the mention of the word "play" she felt his manhood swell underneath her. She loved making him do that, it made her feel so powerful to command a man's flesh like that. But, unfortunately there was no time for that. And they reluctantly slid out of bed to star the day.

Dressed and fed a light breakfast, they sat in the cozy living room. Ethreal sat quietly, deep in thought. She suddenly stood and walked into the study off of the kitchen. Gabriel heard quite a commotion as she rummaged in the little room. He got up from the sofa and briefly warmed his hands on the little cook fire before walking into the petite forest elf's study.

She sat cross-legged on the floor with a massive book in her lap, she trailed her hand down page after page in the old tome mumbling as she went. He knelt down next her and gently stroked her fine blonde hair. She looked up with a start and smiled at him.

"I think I found it. I should be able to anchor a portal in the meadow that will let you go back home. What I'm trying to figure out, is an object or token that you can wear or carry that will let you come back from where ever you are" she said with a soft whimsy in her voice. "If you want to come back, that it" she said with a slight uncertainty in her voice.

"Of course I want to come back, Eth. I'd miss you for the rest of my life" Gabriel assured her, his words were met with a warm almost loving smile.

"Aw good, I'd miss you too," she nodded.

She closed the big book and stood laying it on the cluttered work table.

"We need to go into the village. I need to get sell some components, and pick up some stuff that I can't make or grow here, it should only take a couple of days. It'll be fun though. You'll get to meet my friend Tobias, I think you'll like him he owns the tavern" she said matter-of-factly before strolling from the room.

They dressed in traveling clothes. Ethreal donned the same form fitting pants tunic from their trip they day before as well as a hooded cloak. Lastly, she took a narrow bladed sword and belt down from a hook near the door buckling them around her curved hips.

Gabriel dressed in his tunic and a pair of durable but comfortable trousers. Dressed more or less like Ethreal, he deviated only in his boots. He tied on the hiking boots that he had been wearing when he arrived. He noticed she was standing in the door waiting for him. He rose and walked toward the door pulling on his cloak. Ethreal stopped him at the door and laid a short bearded ax in his hands.

"You won't need it, but it's always good to have. Tuck that in your belt," she said pointing at his right hip.

As they stepped out into the meadow, Gabriel was startled to notice a couple of things. The weather had warmed significantly, it felt like an early fall day. And, there was a loaded wagon sitting in the meadow near the trail head. No horses, just a loaded wagon.

Ethreal walked to the wagon and climbed up on the bench seat. Confused, Gabriel walked to the traces that would normally be meant for a draft animal and stepped into them.

"What are you doing?!" Ethreal asked laughingly.

"Well, I thought I had to..." He answered

"No, silly" she playfully taunted. "Get up here with me," she patted the seat next to her.

Feeling a little dumb, he climbed up onto the lightly padded seat next to her and settled in as the wagon began to roll forward.

They sat together mostly in silence as they rolled along. The ride was comfortable, if a little slow by his standards. He slowly lay his arm around the elf next to him and she snugged into his side, resting her head on his shoulder. This was nice.

"Tell me about yourself," Ethreal said quietly.

"Well, what do you want to know?" he asked.

"Everything," she answered playfully.

"OK, ummm" He took a second to gather his thoughts. "I'm 26 years old. My full name is Gabriel Thomas Olson. I live in a city called Spokane in America. I don't have much family, my grandparents raised me. They're gone now, though. I went to college at Western Governor's University, and I work in cyber security. I like to play with electronics in my spare time..." He ran down the list with a largely neutral tone in his voice.

"Are you wed?" Eth asked, looking up to him.

"No. I haven't even dated much. I'm bi, and that can make things a little difficult." He answered hesitantly.

"What's that?" She asked, her eyes sparkling.

"It means that I like to have sex with women and men" He answered, looking into her eyes.

"I was hoping," she said with a giggle. "Me too. What about the rest of that, so many things I've never heard of. What is cyber security?"

"I basically protect computers" he answered.

"Computers?" Eth tilted her head quizzically.

"Thinking machines, I keep people from being able to get into their inner workings and damage them" he explained.

"You're an Artificer!" her face brightened with excitement.

"Yeah! Pretty much" he replied. Thinking back to his days of playing dungeons and dragons in high school. "What about you?"

She looked ahead down the trail, "You know my name. I'm 59 years old, that's young for us. Compared to humans in this world, I'm in my mid twenties. My mum is a green-witch, and my dad is a mage at the wizard's college on The North Continent. I've trained in both, but I'm a forest guardian. I maintain the magical balance in the Ever Deep. Like you, I'm... what did you call it? Bi. Ummm, I'm not wed."

"What do you do for fun?" Gabriel asked.

"I grow the flowers and plants in my meadow. It's quiet but I love it so" she answered happily with a content smile on her cute face.

The conversation quieted after a time and they rode along together quietly. The sun set and the nightly chill fell across the forest. Ethreal cast a spell that placed a warm ball of light above their heads. It lit the forest around them for a good distance and kept the cold at bay.

Around what felt like midnight they entered the village of Birch Fork. The wagon parked itself in front of a cozy looking tavern called The Bow and Branch. Gabriel stepped down from the wagon and helped Ethreal down as well. She pulled her hood up over her head and walked towards the door.

She entered with warmly lit building with Gabriel in tow, as she let her hood fall back onto her shoulders she was grabbed into an excited hug by a small thin person about the same height as she was, but with a slimmer less curvy build.

"Eth! A little birdy told me you were coming! I'm so excited to see you" the creature said with an almost purring tone in their voice.

"Hi Tobias! It's good to see you too," she leaned in and kissed them on the cheek. Gabriel noticed a pair of cat-like ears on the top of the person's head. Ethreal continued, "this is my new friend Gabriel. He accidentally came through the veil. He's hanging in there though." Ethreal gestured between the two of them in introduction.

"Hi Tobias, it's nice to meet you" Gabriel extended his hand to shake, but the skinny creature ducked under his arm and hugged him.

"Nice to meet you too, Gabriel. I'm just closing up, you two have a seat over by the fire while I lock up. Would you like a drink? You must be parched" Tobias said

"I'd like that, thank you" Gabriel answered, turning to take a seat on a low couch by the fire.

Ethreal turned and looked at Gabriel, "I'll help get the drinks, be right back."

Gabriel nodded and settled in on the couch slipping his cloak over off and laying it on the edge of the wide hearth.

"He's pretty!" Tobias excitedly whispered to Ethreal.

"I know, and hes so much fun" Eth replied stroking his ears. "You're looking pretty good yourself!"

The creature was a feminine looking thing with a slight build, haunting blue eyes, and brown hair. He wore a linen tunic and a pair of comfortable shorts that fell just above his knee.

"Thank you, beautiful. I missed you" the cat-boy like creature purred as Eth stroked him. His soft semi-fluffy tail snaked up and gently around Ethreal's waist. She blushed and brushed it away gently.

"Later Toby, later. Come get to know handsome. I'm telling you he's soooo much fun." She said with a wink.

They turned from the barrel of mead with a tankard in each hand, walking over to the couch and sitting on either side of Gabriel. Ethreal immediately snuggled into him, while Tobias stayed a short distance away.

They each took a mug of mead, with a spare sitting on the low table in front of them. They sipped and talked about this and that over the course of the evening with Tobias and Ethreal catching up and Gabriel explaining little things here and there about the world he had come from.

Eventually, Gabriel noticed that Tobias had been inching closer and closer to him until just like Eth, he was snuggled up under his free arm. He didn't mind so much, usually Gabriel liked his male partners to be a little more muscular. But there was something enticing about the little creature's casually affectionate attitude and oddly enough, his ears and tail.

They continued to casually chat about where Gabriel had come from and how he liked the forest so far, the mead was starting to settle in and lay a warm buzz on the room. They had been taking turns getting up for refills, and Gabriel's turn had come up. As he turned from filling the mugs, he noticed that Tobias was laying across Ethreal's lap and she was petting him under his shirt, gently stroking down his spine. His tail switched back and forth as he honest to goodness purred under her touch.

As Gabriel set the drinks down, the felinid looked up at him with a dreamy smile.

"Eth told me about the vines, big boy. That's so much fun! Right?" Tobias asked playfully.

"Ha ha ha, yeah. It was a little much at first, but yeah it was really fun" Gabriel said with a blush.

"Now now cutie, don't get embarrassed. We've all played with my vines" Ethreal said soothingly. "Get up Toby, let Gabriel sit back down."

Tobias complied and Gabriel retook his seat. As soon as he'd settled Tobias lay back across both of them wanting more pets. Ethreal quickly complied, and Gabriel was quick to follow suit gently stroking the creature's back causing him to erupt in little happy purrs. His tail switching back and forth and his body shifting slightly under the attention.

"Did you bring any of those delicious flowers?" Toby asked hopefully.

"I did" Eth answered holding up a pouch that had been tied to her belt. "Want one?"

"Goddess, yes!" Tobias excitedly answered.

"But, what's in it for me?" she asked coyly.

"Mmmmmm, how about a night for all three of us in the big bed instead of the rent rooms?" Tobias said dreamily.

"Perfect" Ethreal took a little flower from the pouch and lowered it to the felinid's face.

He immediately buried his nose in the flowered and inhaled the potent pollen. Gabriel felt his body relax in his lap as the switching tail fell down along his legs. They continued to chat about the fun they'd all had in Ethreal's meadow. As Tobias recounted a few of the details of his last visit to the meadow Ethreal winked at Gabriel and motioned for him to keep petting, but lower around the creatures tail and butt. Gabriel raised an eyebrow as if to ask "are you sure?" Ethreal nodded mischievously.

Gabriel let his hand drift down the slender back, over the base of his tail and down to his butt. He moaned quietly under his touch and Gabriel felt a growing stiffness pressing into his thigh. Gabriel chuckled a little as he massaged the firm cheeks. Apparently, this is where the evening was going.

Before long, Toby rolled over and propped himself up against the arm of the couch. He looked down the sofa dreamily his eyes drifting from Ethreal to Gabriel, and down to Gabriel's lap.

"I think, he wants to play" Ehtreal said with a silly taunt to her voice. Tobias smiled back at her words, "Gabriel, can you get me a refill?"

"Sure," Gabriel stood, noticing that his cock was likewise beginning to swell. He walked over to the bar and refilled the felinid's mug and started to walk back.

As he approached he heard a moaning purr coming from the couch. He smiled in curious anticipation for what he might find. He looked over the back of the couch to find Ethreal petting her friends stomach, just like he was a cat. Which, well he kind of was Gabriel mused. He stood there watching them play, smiling at the entertaining sight. He slowly began to notice the growing lump in Tobias' shorts as his apparently healthy sized cock grew before his very eyes.

"This is going to be a fun night, isn't it" he murmured, mostly to himself.

"It usually is," Ethreal said "there's a lot of reasons that Toby's my best friend. This is one of them, he's just so much fun!"

She stopped petting his belly and his eyes popped opened suddenly his ears drooping in mock sadness.

"Whyyy?" He moaned, "That felt so good!"

"Well, I bet if you ask nicely. Gabriel might have something even better for you" Eth playfully taunted.

"Better?" Tobias' ears perked back up as he sat up expectantly.

"Mhm, better. You haven't seen anything yet. Have you ever played with a human before?" Ethreal asked raising one eyebrow.

"No, why?" Tobias looked back and forth between the mischievous elf and quiet smiling human.

"Come here, handsome" Ethreal beckoned wickedly.

He walked around the couch, taking a long deep drink of his mead before setting the mugs down. He heard a quiet clinking and noticed that Eth was digging in the flower pouch again, this time pulling out a pair of small vials filled with a blue shimmering liquid.

Toby gasped at the sight and a bright smile fell across his face, "Is that what I think it is?"

"It sure is, Ninroot tincture. I brought enough for both boys" Ethreal said, uncorking a vial and pressing it to Tobias' lips.

He drank the potion down as she passed the other vial to Gabriel. Gabriel popped the cork and shot the potion back, feeling it's warm tingle run down his throat. He'd eaten ninroot leaves the day before and was slightly familiar with their effects. But the tincture must have been concentrated as he already felt more strength in his limbs as his blood flow increased.

Ethreal beckoned for Gabriel to walk closer, and he happily complied standing over the pair of petite forest dwellers on the sofa. Eth reached up and untied the laces of his trousers, giving them a little tug to free his thick semi-erect cock. It hung outside of his trousers swaying slightly. He looked down and noticed a dazzled smile on Tobias' face. Like he had just smelled catnip.

"Oh my Goddess, I need to try that out!" he expressed hungrily."C-can I?" he gestured towards the dangling member.

"Sure," Gabriel smirked.

The cat eared man reached for his shaft, wrapping his soft warm hand around it gently stroking it's full length. The organ quickly grew to fill the cat-boy's hand, as the small creatures smile widened and widened. He sat up on the couch and continued to massage the now throbbing cock. He had never seen anything like it. For a felinid he was very well endowed, but this was a whole different level. His fingers fit all the way around it, but barely. His own cock was starting to strain at the soft fabric of his shorts when Ethreal gave a little cough to get their attention.