Tentacled Mirror Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashley returns to work, but will she be allowed to focus?
3.8k words
4.63
19.6k
24

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley

My alarm began buzzing at 6:30 am, the sound piercing the confusing dream of black tendrils of smoke reaching for me at the bottom of the ocean. I got up and groggily walked across my bedroom to the alarm clock on my dresser shutting it off. I took a deep breath leaning against my dresser feeling the exhaustion in my body. Pushing myself off I headed to my bathroom.

I turned on the lights as my eyes slowly adjusted to the sudden brightness. I went to look at myself in the mirror and was greeted with the drop cloth I had taped up last night. I knew that I had to look pretty rough to be feeling this tired. I quickly weighed myself before turning on my shower and getting it warmed up for me.

I stepped into the warm water angling my head down and putting it into the stream. I looked on the ground where my dildo from last night lay. I had forgotten that I had left it attached to the wall of the shower, such a strange thing for me. I picked it up and put it onto an empty shelf in the shower. I grabbed the shampoo from another shelf and squirted some into my hand and began to work it into my hair.

I put my head into the water leaning my back so that the water could rinse the shampoo from it while I slowly worked my hands through my hair. Unbeknownst to me, the small mirror I had on one of my shower shelves began to flex. A small black tentacle pushed through and curled through the air slightly as it watched me. The last of the shampoo had been washed from my hair and I stepped out from under the water and grabbed my body wash.

I shook it a few times and squirted a generous amount into my palm. As I put the bottle down, the tentacle was behind me to my right just out of sight curling slightly above me. As I spread the body wash across my body, the tentacle saw its moment. It positioned itself two feet above my head aiming its tip down towards my body.

I began to rub the body wash into my arms working the suds across them. Then I began to work the wash into my torso. The tentacle began to swell where it protruded from the mirror as if it was pushing something through. The swelling formed the outline of a ball traveling through the tentacle towards the tip. I had somewhat become lost in the sensations of my hands gliding over my body and a mixture of the sexual disappointment of the night prior.

As my hands slowly slid from my toned stomach to my breasts, the tentacle seized its moment. The ball-like shape reached the tip of the tentacle and a small opening formed. From the opening came more of the slime from last night. The tentacle had pumped some of its slime through itself and was preparing another load as it worked its way through the tentacle.

As my hands slowly moved in to cup my breasts, the tentacle gently squirted its first load of slime perfectly so that it landed on my breasts as my hands made contact. It was so seamless that I hadn't even realized that the slime had been dropped on me. My hands pressed against my breasts combining the body wash and slime. As I worked my hands over my breasts, I mixed the two so that I would not have even noticed that the slime had been added.

My breasts started to get warm and tingle reminding me of last night. I kept my eyes closed as I continued to work the mixture across my body, one hand spreading it across my breasts as I massaged them and another moving the mixture towards my pussy. While I was distracted, the tentacle pushed further through the mirror until at least twelve feet of it were in the shower with me. It twisted itself around me without touching me, working its way towards my shower supplies.

It found the bottle of body wash that I use and wrapped itself around it. In a matter of moments, it learned how to unscrew the top of the bottle. It wrapped part of its length around the bottom of the bottle and wrapped another length around the top, using itself to twist the cap. The cap unscrewed easily and the tentacle positioned itself over the opening.

The tentacle began to swell again as it pushed several loads of the slime through its length. The tentacle swelled as the slime traveled through the tentacle that was surrounding me. Had I opened my eyes I would have seen what was happening, but I was too lost in trying to chase that sexual feeling the slime provided.

The tentacle opened its tip again and began to squirt load after load of the slime into the bottle. After depositing enough, it screwed the cap back on. It shook the bottle as it had seen me do earlier to mix the slime in with the body wash ensuring that I would never know it was in there. The sound of the shower and my complete focus on my body's sensations hid the sound of the slime and wash mixing.

The tentacle then began to pull itself back through the mirror, taking a momentary pause mere inches from my pussy and my fingers rubbing it as if making a decision. The moment passed though and it pulled its full length back through the mirror returning it to its normal reflective surface. I was so lost in trying to relive the sensations from the night prior.

A text from my phone drew my attention away and made me focus suddenly. The same effect as cold water being dumped on me occurred, realizing that I was most certainly going to be late. I checked my phone and saw that it was already 7:15. I quickly finished washing my body and rinsed my body clean. I jumped out of my shower and grabbed my towel rubbing myself dry as quickly as I could.

I had no time to dry my hair or do it so it looked like I'd be going with a ponytail today. I wrapped my towel around my head and headed into my walk-in closet. I grabbed a nice long sleeve button up and thin sweater to wear over it. On my way out I grabbed a pair of black pants. Throwing them on the bed I made my way to my dresser and pulled out some socks and took a moment when I opened my panties drawer. With a little smirk, I grabbed a thin pair that hugged my body tight and had a little bow in the front.

I raced through brushing my teeth, putting on deodorant, and applying moisturizers to my face. I threw the towel in the bathroom and speed walked to my bed. The slight jiggle of my freed breasts was noticeable due to the slime as they were more sensitive. I couldn't focus on it right now. I threw on my clothes and hurried to my kitchen, knowing full well there was no time for me to prepare anything for me to eat.

Grabbing my purse I made my way to the garage grabbing two granola bars on the way out, they would have to do. I threw my purse into the passenger seat and started my car. I pulled out of my driveway to endure my commute knowing that I was going to be very late today. My worry didn't fully eclipse the warmth and tingling my body was still feeling.

After a forty-five minute commute, I finally got into work and hurried to my desk. I powered up my desktop and realized that I had forgotten to bring any semblance of lunch. Looks like I will be having one granola bar for breakfast and another for lunch. While I sat waiting for my computer to boot up, I could feel my nipples pressing against my bra. The sensation was demanding that I reach up and cup them, further the stimulation but I couldn't.

Todd, one of my coworkers, walked by my cubicle knocking on it lightly to let me know that our boss Stan had been looking for me for something. Thanking Todd, I logged into my desktop and pulled up the IM system our company used. I sent a quick message to Stan asking if he needed me for anything.

A few moments later, he responded that he hadn't seen me in yet so he wanted to check up on me. I thanked him and let him know that my alarm hadn't gone off and I had slightly overslept and that it wouldn't happen again. He said that it wasn't an issue and reminded me that we had a machine project meeting coming up in two hours.

I minimized the chat window and loaded up the CAD software my company used. Being a female engineer was an interesting position. On one hand, you were treated like a unicorn for how rare you are, especially given my looks, but you also had to prove yourself beyond the coddling that would ultimately be given to you. I was slowly building a good career for myself as well as the respect of my colleagues.

I loaded the machine that I was currently designing and pulled up the current sub-assembly I was finishing. As I was designing a part for the model my mind kept wandering and becoming unfocused. The warmth and tingling were still present in my breasts as well as my pussy. I kept daydreaming of last night and focusing on the arousal my body was feeling, although subtle still demanded acknowledgment.

Suddenly, my email application popped up a reminder that my meeting was starting in five minutes. That couldn't be right, I had just gotten here. I looked at the time on my screen and two hours had passed. How was this possible? I had to focus more.

Grabbing my laptop and my notepad I headed to the large conference room. When I got there, most of the attendees were already present so I grabbed a seat towards the middle of the conference room table. I powered up my laptop and opened a remote connection to my desktop at my cubicle so that I could at least get a little work done there.

Stan arrived and the meeting kicked off. His assistant pulled up the meeting minutes from the last meeting and the attendees began to provide updates and feedback on the previous points. I read through the notes that were on the large screen to familiarize myself with them before doing a little design work.

"You didn't think you had escaped me, did you, Ashley?"

Hearing the creature's voice made my body freeze and it felt like my blood had been replaced with ice water. I looked around the room to see if anyone else had heard it and not a single other person had responded to it. So either I was just hearing this voice or I was going crazy. Maybe this was all still a dream, a really vivid and accurate dream.

"You cannot escape me, Ashley. You will surrender to me."

So it wasn't actually making audible noise when it spoke, so that meant it had to be somehow speaking in my head. The noises of the meeting were drowned out as I focused on my own mind.

"What do you want from me? How are you doing this? I will never surrender to you," I thought in my head, unsure if it could hear me or not. I was greeted with silence as the seconds stretched on. Completely unnerved I tried to focus back on the meeting.

It happened so suddenly neither had I nor could I have been prepared for it. Wave after wave of pleasure crashed over my body. I could feel my nipples harden and press against my bra, my pussy was on fire as I felt it quickly becoming wet. The arousal was so sudden and out of nowhere that I could barely hold back the moan that it had elicited. I could feel my body rubbing my legs together trying to find more pleasure and release. I could feel the wet spot that had formed in my panties and was worried that it would soon show on my pants.

How had I become so aroused? It was almost as if a light switch had been flicked from off to completely horny and aroused. I could feel my face blushing in response and I glanced around the room to see if anyone had noticed me. It didn't seem so, but I had no way of being sure.

"You will surrender to me. I control you, Ashley."

As it spoke a particularly strong wave of pleasure shot through my pussy, causing me to bite my lip and stifle in the moan that my body was hell-bent on letting out. I clenched both of my fists under the table as I tried to compose myself. What could I do, I was surrounded by at least ten of my colleagues. I had to focus on keeping my composure.

"Ashley? Ashley?"

I tried to ignore the voice calling my name, focusing on staying composed.

"Ashley, are you alright?"

The voice was Stan, I wasn't ignoring the creature I was ignoring my boss.

"I'm sorry, sir, had a sudden wave of lightheadedness but I am good now. What was the question?"

Stan looked at me for a moment as if trying to figure out what was going on. Was I enjoying this? Sitting so aroused with my pussy so wet and none of my coworkers being aware? Was Stan's stare adding another layer of arousal to the monstrous wave that was drowning me?

"I was just asking if you could provide us a quick update on your current machine for Trinity Pharmaceutical?"

"Of course, sir. So I have the main enclosure designed currently and am right now designing and fitting in the nitrogen lines and fittings. The chiller system is complete and..."

Before I could finish the sentence another wave of pleasure was pushed through my body. A slight moan began to escape as I felt it hit me, I quickly did my best to cover it up with a cough.

"Sorry, one second," as I grabbed my water bottle and took a large drink from it doing my best to let this latest wave subside.

"You will surrender to me. Give in to what you are feeling and I will unlock a world of pleasure that your mind could not even fathom."

As it spoke those words, an electric shock of pleasure hit my pussy. I couldn't hold it together. I had to get out of the room. It was clearly toying with me.

"I'm sorry, sir, I need to excuse myself really quickly." Before even waiting for his response I pushed my seat out and headed out of the conference room with my water bottle. Walking now I could feel how wet my panties had become and with each step my nipples ached with pleasure more. I had to stop for a minute and lean on a wall as my body was rocked with so much pleasure and so many sensations. I drank more of my water before feeling like I could make the final leg of my journey.

I made it to the bathroom and stopped at the end of the row of sinks. I leaned against the counter trying to compose myself. I felt a deep pulsing of pleasure emanating from my pussy. The corner of the mirror flexed as a small one-inch black tentacle pushed through drawing nearer to me. I saw the tentacle as the door to the bathroom opened and another woman entered the bathroom.

The tentacle quickly curled itself down over the edge of the sink hiding mostly from the view of the woman who had just entered. Once out of sight, it quickly shot out towards my ankle and wrapped itself around it, eliciting a small yelp from me. The woman glanced in my direction but unless she was really looking she wouldn't have noticed the tentacle barely showing between the mirror and the edge of the sink.

My attention was drawn back to the tentacle as it began to quickly work its way up my pant leg wrapping itself around my leg as it went. In a matter of seconds, the tentacle was wrapped around my entire leg and the tip of it was gently rubbing against my pussy lips. The heat that I felt in my sex would have been unimaginable to me up until this point. The slime slowly began to soak into my panties and coat my lips.

I felt my legs getting weaker as I fought to try and hold back the orgasm I knew was soon to come. The woman walked up to the sink and turned on the faucet. She stood a mere six feet from me. Should I call for help or could the two of us fend off this tentacle and escape the bathroom? No, I couldn't put this poor woman in the same situation I was in and risk her being attacked as well. What if the creature tried to kill her?

The voice spoke in my head, its words bringing new waves of pleasure. "You will submit your body and your mind to me, Ashley."

With that, the tentacle began to rub itself directly on my clit sending an electric shock through my entire body. The woman finished washing her hands and exited the bathroom giving a glance back at me as the door closed. The moment the door closed I rushed to the nearest stall with the tentacle extending to keep pace with me as I made it to the stall.

I sat down on the toilet, my head swimming and the only thing it could seemingly focus on was the pure lust coursing through my blood. I couldn't fight it, I had to get relief. I pulled up my thin sweater and yanked my shirt up from my pants. My bra was around my stomach in a matter of seconds. I cupped and squeezed my breasts taking care to pinch and massage my sensitive nipples as well. The tentacle continued to rub itself against my sex which was now burning and tingling with the euphoric effects of the slime.

I plunged my hand into my pants with a crazed ferocity. I shoved the tentacle out of my way as I slipped two fingers into my already dripping pussy. Thrusting my fingers into my sex I began to pump my fingers into myself. I curled my two fingers upward to better reach my g-spot.

The tentacle waited a moment as if observing me before wrapping itself around my wrist. The tentacle began to curl itself around my hand as it progressed its way forward. The tip of the tentacle slid against my palm as it pushed its way along the length of my fingers and into my pussy as my fingers continued to work it as well.

The suddenly added girth in my pussy felt great as my pussy stretched to accommodate it. The tentacle alternated between matching the pace of my fingers and then doing the opposite. My fingers could only reach three inches deep into my pussy, but the tentacle pushed beyond my fingers for what felt like a total of six or seven inches. The tentacle at one point wrapped itself around my fingers that were in my pussy providing me with more girth.

"You will submit to me, Ashley. Let your mind and body go. You can experience pleasure beyond your imagination."

As it spoke to me, the tentacle wrapped itself tightly around my fingers and wrists and took control of my hand. The tentacle moved my hand for me, thrusting my fingers for me into my pussy. It began to pump my fingers and itself into my yearning sex faster than I could have ever done myself. The tentacle inside of me began excreting extra slime coating my hand and pussy.

I could feel it coming, the moments before the wave crashed. My other hand was alternating between massaging my breast and pinching my nipple. My legs were tensing slightly as the orgasm rapidly approached. Just a moment longer, I squeezed my breast a little firmer as I prepared.

"Will you submit to me, Ashley?"

I could barely process the words it spoke to me but the small logical part of my brain still working would not submit. It heard my thought as if it was a response.

"You must submit to your master."

With that, the tentacle pulled my hand out of my pussy holding it away from my dripping sex.

"What the fuck? No, I need this. Please, give me my orgasm."

I tried to continue fingering myself but the tentacle would not allow me to move my hand an inch. I tried to quickly get my other hand to my pussy but the tentacle was faster. It wrapped itself around my other wrist and held both of my hands still. I could feel my orgasm subsiding before I had been rewarded with it.

Once the buildup to the orgasm completely subsided the tentacle released my hands. I quickly resumed fingering myself to try and bring back my orgasm, but I could not reach my orgasm. The tentacle pushed my fingers out of my way and rubbed itself up and down my pussy lips. I could see that the tentacle was pushing more slime from its surface to coat more on me.

"You must submit."

With those words, the tentacle pushed itself into me again and pumped itself into me a few times before pulling itself out of me. The tentacle pulled itself from the stall and retreated back into the mirror.

"No. No. No! Come back. I need this. Please."

I quickly stood up as some of the slime plopped onto the ground as I opened the stall door and looked at the mirror. The tentacle was gone and the mirror had returned to normal. No, it had to come back.

I closed the stall door and sat back on the toilet. I scooped some of the slime that clung to my pussy in my hand. I coated my breasts with the slime and tried to work more of it into my pussy. I sat on the toilet, furiously fingering myself to no avail. I could only get the slightest buildup before it would fade away. Out of frustration, I kicked the stall door and decided it was time to give up.

12