Tentacles For Megan Pt. 01

Story Info
Megan meets some mysterious new friends.
5.2k words
4.67
30.8k
94

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chompf
chompf
51 Followers

Megan Olsen let herself into her penthouse apartment, dropped her briefcase on the easy chair, and set the mail on the table beside it. She had made it through another frustrating day at the office. She made her way to the bathroom, shucking her expensive, immaculately tailored suit carelessly as she went. She would pick it up later. Right now there were more important things to do. She was naked by the time she reached the bathroom, and a familiar tingling started to warm her breasts and sex as she turned on the water.

Megan examined herself in the full-length mirror while she waited for the water to reach the desired temperature. Curly dark brown hair; big brown eyes; sensuous lips; flawless milky skin; perfect tits, big but not too big, capped by exquisite plump nipples; smooth, slightly rounded belly; slender waist that slid into wide and lusty hips; trimmed thatch of pubic hair that did not hide her swollen labia; shapely legs down to the floor; dainty, well manicured feet. She turned a bit to inspect her ass. It was fucking hot, as usual. Megan Olsen was a stunner and she knew it. Which only made her frustration all the more acute.

She stepped under the hot water and quickly lost herself in cleaning all traces of the office from every inch of her. As always, the shower had its effect on her, and by the time she was done washing she was undulating her body under the falling water and moaning softly. Then began the part of the shower she had really been looking forward to. Soapy fingers found her clit, and she gasped and began wanking it firmly, almost roughly. It was good. Oh god, it was good. She plunged two fingers into her steaming pussy. After a moment she added another finger. With her other hand she toyed with her nipples, twisting and pinching and rubbing until she was beside herself. And then she was coming, and coming, and coming.

After a time, or a few times as the case may be, she stepped out of the shower and into a luxurious terrycloth robe. She felt invigorated and her tension had eased, but she was far from satisfied. It was always like that after work. She had as strong a sex drive as anyone she had ever heard of, but she had terrible luck with men. In all her years, the most she had done with a man was a little heavy petting. It just never seemed to work out. Part of it might be because men tended to annoy the shit out of her. Yeah, that was probably a factor. She sighed, left the bathroom and collected her clothing, which she deposited on the bed. She went to the kitchen and poured herself a glass of wine, and she grabbed her mail on her way to the living room.

Ensconced on the couch, she flipped through the mail. Junk, all of it, except one envelope of some kind of paper she hadn't encountered before. It was textured like parchment, but it felt almost but not quite like plastic. It was addressed to her, hand written, with no return address. She did not recognize the handwriting. Shrugging, she opened it. Inside was a card of the same curious material as the envelope. On the front it said in big black letters, "Is there anything you need?" She opened the card, but there were no other markings either inside or on the back. She snorted and tossed the card onto the coffee table. It landed right-side up, and she read it again.

"Is there anything you need?"

She snorted again. What a pointless gag. But there was definitely something she needed, she reflected, as she rubbed her legs together and felt the heat building in her core. "How about a nice fat cock?" she said sarcastically to the card. "Or how about several? Preferably with no man attached." She suddenly felt self-conscious, talking to an inanimate object like that. She took a sip of her wine and laughed at herself. Soon she put the card out of her mind and replaced it with thoughts of nice fat cocks. Idly she fondled her right breast. She was getting worked up again. Fortunately, she knew what to do.

Without getting up, she pulled her arms out of the sleeves of her robe and let it fall back behind her so that she was naked. She prepared to work on herself in a similar fashion to what she'd done in the shower. But something happened that stopped her: she caught movement out of the corner of her eye. Something black, and substantial, not a spider or something. It had been on her right. She jerked her head in that direction, and she saw it. A glossy black snake of some kind, and it was moving straight towards her face with alarming speed. She drew in breath to scream, but before she could let fly, the thing was upon her, covering her mouth and wrapping around her neck so that she was effectively gagged. She screamed anyway, but it was barely louder than a normal speaking voice.

An instant later she noticed more of the things, whatever they were, grappling her arms and legs. They were warm, almost hot to the touch. They were incredibly strong! She struggled like a mad woman, but to no avail. They yielded enough that she couldn't hurt herself trying to thrash herself free, but they did not let go. She was lifted into the air, supported on these... tentacles, she supposed they were, although they didn't have suckers on the underside like an octopus. They were thoroughly alien. There were dozens of the things. Where they were coming from she could not tell. Perhaps from under the couch, from behind the bookcases. It didn't seem to matter. She screamed again into the one gagging her and renewed her struggling and thrashing about. For some reason she was acutely conscious of her nakedness, of her breasts shaking and jiggling around, the air moving over her naked sex as she wrenched herself this way and that.

Suddenly, the tentacles let go of her. They caught her again almost immediately, but not before she had fallen a little. She stopped struggling, as the prospect of being let go had become a bit alarming, seven feet in the air as she was. She noticed and was grateful that apart from her immobility, she was not particularly uncomfortable. Her head was spinning. What the fuck was happening to her? And what were these things?

Just then she noticed two tentacles that were different from the others. They were slowly approaching her, and they had orifices at their tips. They oozed a clear, slightly viscous fluid that dripped on the carpeting, and they were moving closer and closer. Megan watched with growing trepidation as they approached her torso, and then there was no question that they were going for her breasts. She started to struggle again, and they stopped and waited. It was not long before she was done. It was pointless. She could not get free. She surrendered, let herself hang limp. The tentacles supported her, and the two mouthed ones in front of her began to approach again. She watched as if hypnotized as they drew close to her nipples. She did not know what was going to happen, and she feared for her breasts. And then they were upon her. They drooled some of the fluid on her nipples, making her gasp, and then they latched on simultaneously.

Megan had always had sensitive nipples. Sometimes she could come just from playing with them. But nothing in her life could have prepared her for the sensations that washed over the tips of her breasts then. There was suction, and nibbling, and kneading, and pulling, and twisting, in various combinations and sometimes all at once. They were by turns gentle and rough, pressing into her tits until it almost was too much, then backing off to give her a break before coming in again.

Megan's eyes rolled back into her head, and she gave herself to the sucking orifices and tentacles that supported her. A low, throaty moan was pulled from her. The gagging tentacle loosened and freed her but continued to support her head. She didn't notice. Moments later she had an orgasm, the most mind-shattering orgasm she could remember ever having. Her sex lips opened and closed on nothing, and she became very aware of the tentacles wrapped around her thighs. And still the tentacles continued to work her nipples and breasts. It pushed her over the edge again so quickly it was unbelievable. This second orgasm was as intense and incredible as the first one, and she moaned again.

When she opened her eyes again, the orifices that had brought her such delight had withdrawn a small distance, and new tentacles were rising up before her. There were perhaps half a dozen of them, and they were tipped with what looked unmistakably like penises. Nice fat cocks. Megan's mouth fell open, and she began to salivate. She could feel the blood rushing to her sex; she could feel the wetness start to leak from her. Was it going to be...?

Suddenly yet another tentacle moved into her field of vision. It held up the card, which she had completely forgotten about. "Is there anything you need?" It asked her again. Megan sighed, and relaxed back into the tentacles, allowing them to support her. "Yes," she whispered. "Please, yes."

Moments later she felt the sucking tentacles return to her nipples. A number of other things happened. One of the penis tentacles began to nose and poke its way up her thigh. She spread her legs as wide as she could, and it found her center, prodded gently at the opening, maddening her, rubbing up and down against the whole of her vulva for a few strokes before returning to her vagina and pressing gently inside, filling her, stretching her inner walls beautifully, moving slowly in until it hit bottom. Megan came, her cries reverberating through the room. Never before had she been so gloriously filled. It was only the beginning.

The tentacle in her vagina began pumping in and out of her with a slow, easy rhythm. While this was going on, the tentacles on her nipples continued their efforts. God, it was good. It was so fucking good. She came several times in quick succession, noisy, red-faced orgasms. In the back of her mind she worried about disturbing the neighbors, but there wasn't much room in her head for such concerns.

Suddenly, she felt another tentacle stroking her luscious ass, prodding, nosing its way into her crack. She felt a moment's misgivings, but then the tentacle was at her asshole, stroking gently around the opening, which she found quite pleasurable. Her sphincter relaxed gradually, and the tentacle pushed slowly in. She could feel herself utterly filled now. There was pressure, but no discomfort. As she grew accustomed to the presence of the tentacle in her ass, it started to become pleasurable. The tentacles inside her began moving against one another, massaging the membrane that separated the two tunnels. It was novel and delicious, and the ones on her nipples continued their work. Megan came several more times, and the volume of her cries was getting to be a bit much. Still, she couldn't make herself care very much.

Then there was a penis tentacle at her mouth, and she almost laughed with delight. She accepted it inside and it pulsated warmly. She sucked at the tentacle for all she was worth. It became like an anchor for all the wild sensations that were swimming around her body. The tentacles in her pussy and ass began to pump her hard, and the tentacle in her mouth pushed into her throat, and the tentacles on her nipples began gently punching her tits as they sucked her nipples, and Megan went slightly crazy for a few minutes, thrashing like a mad woman. The tentacles that were working on her stayed with her, of which she was glad.

In the midst of all this, there was another sensation at her vulva, and she realized that something was getting her clit, which she welcomed. Then the sensations began, and she realized that the tentacle on her clit was like the ones on her breasts. Just as this realization hit, she felt her clit get slurped into the warm suction. It was unbelievable! She went into a sort of continuous climax, orgasm after orgasm blending together. She was weightless, she had become a being who existed solely for pleasure. She sucked the one in her mouth, working it with her tongue and feeling it quiver in appreciation. The ones on her nipples kept at it, and her entire torso was on fire. The ones in her pussy and ass continued to pump her at a speed and pressure that was mind-blowing, and the activity on her clit was indescribable. She came, and came, and came, and didn't stop coming for hours. She was used to the fullest extent it was possible to be used, and then she slipped into unconsciousness.

She awoke on the couch, reclining on her bathrobe. The clock said it was four in the morning. There was no sign of the tentacles, not even where they'd dripped on the carpeting. Her every erogenous zone was well used, tingling, stinging slightly. She felt so sexually sated she didn't even know it was possible to feel that happy. The first thing she did was leave a message at work that she was taking a sick day. Then she limped to the shower. She wasn't dripping with slime or anything, but after her sex session she wanted to be under hot water. For the first time since puberty, she didn't masturbate in the shower.

After the shower, she came back to the living room to take her wine glass to the kitchen. As she picked it up, her eyes strayed idly to the coffee table. There was the card, but it had different words on it. "If you ever need anything..." it said. She sat down on the couch, picked up the card, and opened it. There were words inside now. This is what they said:

Dear Megan,

I hope you enjoyed my little gift. You don't know me, but I see you every day, and you always seem like a nice person, but a bit keyed up, so to speak. So I arranged for my "friends" to come and pay you a visit. If you're reading this, it means that things went relatively well, and you will be able to call back our mutual friends by use of this card. They won't always come when you expect, and indeed they sometimes don't come at all.

Who am I? And why have I given you this gift? That information will be revealed to you, but not right now. When the time is right, you will know. Until then, enjoy your gift.

Megan turned the card over. The back was still blank. She set it down on the coffee table. Seated as she was on the couch, she had to lean forward to set the card down, and her vulva and ass gave a twinge as she shifted. She gasped, enjoying the sensation. She was tempted to try the card again, but she was fucked to a frazzle and decided against it. What she needed right now was some sleep. The card would wait until tomorrow.

Tomorrow proved to be a frustrating day. She slept with the card on her nightstand. When she woke up, it was 11:37 AM. She hadn't slept this late since she was 15. Her mind was sharp; she was well rested, and the memories of the night before came flooding into her mind. She could feel herself getting wet. She reached over and plucked the card from the nightstand, held it close to her mouth, and whispered, "I need a few more nice fat cocks, please." Then she waited, her pussy dripping and her nipples crinkling erect.

Nothing happened.

For the next fifteen minutes, nothing continued to happen. Then she remembered she had been about to masturbate when the tentacles had first appeared last night. She reached into her toy drawer in the nightstand and pulled out her favorite dildo and brought it to her vulva. There she waited expectantly for a few minutes in mounting frustration. "Please," she whispered, "I need you. Please." She waited another minute, but then her patience gave out and she plunged the dildo into herself, coming immediately. She didn't stop, wanking her clit and pumping herself with the dildo until she had come a few more times.

Then she got up and did her normal morning routine. No tentacles visited.

No tentacles visited during breakfast, or for the rest of the day. Periodically she would beg the card to send the tentacles to come and fuck her again, but to no avail. By the time the evening rolled around, she was bitterly disappointed. But the card did say that sometimes they wouldn't come at all, so she guessed this was one of those times. It did nothing to allay her disappointment. She spent the rest of the evening masturbating, and derived satisfaction from it. But it wasn't the same. She caught herself worrying that she had been spoiled for normal self-love, but no. If the tentacles never visited again, she would make do, this one. With this thought she drifted off to sleep.

The next day was a work day, and rigidly structured. There was no time for masturbation in the morning on work days. She showered, dressed, breakfasted, collected her briefcase and purse, and left the apartment. She didn't set them down again until she reached her corner office which commanded a spectacular view of the city. She sat down and the workday began.

At 11:45, like clockwork, the mailboy came in and dropped off the day's deliveries. He set the envelopes and memos in her inbox and turned to go out. "Could you please lock the door on your way out?" Megan asked. "I'm going to take my lunch break." He nodded once, and then she watched his ass as he walked across the room to the door, flipped the latch, and went out. He had such a nice ass.

Megan leaned back in her chair and let her eyes wander. They fell on the inbox. Suddenly she noticed an envelope that was suspiciously similar to the one that had delivered her card at home. With shaking hands she plucked it out of the pile. The paper, or whatever it was, had the same feel. There was no return address or postmark, so that meant it had come from someone in the building. Her hands still shaking, she opened the envelope and pulled out the card and read the front. It said, "In the office???"

She was smacked gently in the back of the head by something warm and supple. Involuntarily she let out a shriek, but the tentacle had already covered her mouth. She didn't shriek again, and the tentacle over her mouth loosened. As it moved in front of her face, she saw that it was one of the penis tentacles. She was so happy to see it that she opened her mouth immediately and began licking it up and down. Then it penetrated her mouth, and she put her lips and tongue to uses which she hoped it would find pleasurable. If only it would fuck her again.

Suddenly she was surrounded by many tentacles, and they lifted her up and began removing her clothing. Working together, the tentacles were as dexterous as hands, and her clothing was off in a trice, with her enthusiastic assistance.

Then she was lifted, upended, and pressed against the glass of her office window. That almost made her scream, but the tentacle in her mouth prevented that. There was a pause as Megan took in the dizzying spectacle. The city spread out above her like a bizarrely textured ceiling, and clouds rolled across the blue sky below. The cold glass was a little uncomfortable on her breasts and belly, almost harsh in contrast to the warm tentacles that held her firmly in place. Her nipples felt hard as stones. She was not worried about being seen; there were no more tall buildings in that direction. And even if she were seen, she knew she didn't give a damn.

Then the sucking tentacle found her clit, and her world exploded. The view, the tentacle edging down her throat, and the mind-altering action on her clit all combined to send her over that now very familiar edge into obliterative pleasure.

Then the penis tentacles arrived and began to work her holes. The one in her pussy was a little thinner and longer than the one from two days ago, and she knew it would make her sore in new and novel ways as it pumped her hard and fast. It was so goddamn good. The one in her ass didn't pump her; it simply stayed in place and shifted and twitched, giving her an abundance of sensation. All the while she couldn't close her eyes to the wild, upside down cityscape. She was pulled from the window a bit, and the sucking tentacles found her nipples. She came for a long, long time, and then lost consciousness.

chompf
chompf
51 Followers
12