Tequila Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, oh my God!" Trisha keened when Fernando's teeth lightly nipped at her fat little clitoris.

She shuddered through an intense orgasm. Fernando did not release her clitoris while she cried out and bucked in orgasm.

"Ugh, no, please," Trisha weakly gasped out as Fernando's teeth tortured her clitoris.

Fernando's whiskers rasped the tender flesh between her thighs as he now lapped at her inner pussy lips, tasting her slightly musky flavor. He blew warm breath over her still quite sensitive clitoris and she grunted and bucked slightly. He flattened his tongue and lapped from her sweaty anus to the top of her slit.

Then he was crawling upward. He kissed her belly, her breasts, her gasping lips.

And then he knelt above her. His knees were against the head board of his heavy wooden bed. His balls and his cock dangled just above her beautiful face.

"Know how to suck cock?" Fernando whispered.

Trisha wrapped her small hand around the base of Fernando's thick cock. She loved the way his cock felt. It was warm, the skin was velvety smooth, yet underneath there was a hardness. There was a thick vein that wound from base to tip and her fingers traced the sensitive vein.

Her mouth opened and she pulled one, then the other ball into her mouth. She could taste her lover's sweat, his soap as she suckled his large testicles.

She released his balls with a loud 'pop' and guided the head of his cock to her mouth. Her pink tongue lapped all around the plum shaped head of Fernando's cock. She again tasted his sweat, his soap, and the bitter taste of his excitement.

"You're sucking your brother's cock," Trisha though and her belly fluttered with excitement.

She sank her mouth over the head of his cock and applied suction. More of his excitement trickled from the tip of his cock into her mouth. She shut her eyes and concentrated on sucking her brother's cock, hopefully bringing Fernando to climax.

She bobbed her head up and down half the length of his cock. The position of him kneeling over her was not a comfortable position for performing a blow job, but she did her best.

"Mm, oh yeah, mm," Fernando moaned.

Trisha's small hand jerked at him almost frantically. She bobbed her head back and forth, tongue slapping at his flesh.

"Here, ugh, oh man, here it comes," Fernando groaned.

His first blast filled her mouth and Trisha swallowed it quickly. Fernando's cock suddenly pulled from her mouth and the second blast of his semen struck her on her lips and chin, some managing to dribble into her open mouth.

Fernando stuffed his cock back into her mouth. Trisha swallowed the third and fourth blasts of his thick semen.

Fernando slumped slightly, then knee walked backward, dismounting from Trisha's face.

Trisha wiped her face clean with her hand, then licked her fingers clean. She lay back, slightly exhausted, watching Fernando's taut buttocks leave the room.

He reappeared a moment later, carrying her glass. She sat up and gratefully accepted the cold drink.

"Mm, thank you," she purred as he crawled into the bed and lay next to her.

"Welcome," Fernando said.

She finished her drink and put the glass onto his night stand. Fernando had a stone coaster on the small table and she centered her glass on that.

"Thank you," Fernando said. "My Maria? Never seems to understand that that's where her glass should go."

"Your, you have a girlfriend?" Trisha asked, her jealousy rushing up.

"You have a boyfriend," Fernando said, not answering Trisha's question.

Trisha didn't ask her question again. She rolled over, cuddling up against Fernando's beautiful body. He wound his muscled arm around her and pulled her tight against him.

His hand roamed up and down her back. She purred in contentment as he gently stroked her flesh.

His hand dipped lower and massaged her buttocks. He gently cupped then squeezed the two globes of flesh. His other hand reached over and began to play with her right breast. Then he bent his head slightly and kissed her.

"Mm, oh," Trisha groaned her approval as Fernando used his body to maneuver her onto her back.

"Mm, oh!" Trisha cried out when Fernando's renewed erection parted her swollen lips.

She squeezed her eyes shut firmly as Fernando's thick meat slid into her wet pussy. He fed it to her slowly, pausing every now and then to steal a kiss from her gasping lips.

"Ung, oh God!" Trisha cried out when she felt his coarse pubic hair rubbing against her pubic mound.

"God, yes," Fernando agreed as her pussy fluttered and squeezed along the length of his cock.

Trisha's arms went around Fernando's massive torso. Her legs wrapped around his calves, pulling him to her.

His weight again pinned her to the mattress. Trisha felt warm, secure underneath Fernando's body.

With a kiss to her lips, Fernando began to withdraw from her. Trisha's limbs tried to prevent this, but Fernando was much stronger than she.

"Mm, oh yes," Trisha grunted when Fernando thrust into her pussy again.

Fernando began to pick up speed. He thrust in and out of her wet pussy, wiggling from side to side occasionally.

"Mm, oh Fernando," Trisha grunted, her stomach knotting up.

He began hammering her with long, hard thrusts. Then he slowed, giving her several short jabs. Picking up speed again, he hammered her with several long, hard thrusts. Suddenly he stopped, holding himself inside of her. Trisha grunted and began trying to fuck upward, trying to continue their mating dance.

Fernando chuckled and pulled himself slowly out of her. He thrust, holding himself fully imbedded into her, then pulled almost completely out of her. He thrust, held himself still for a moment, then withdrew again.

"Mm, ack, oh my God," Trisha cried out, bucking frantically in orgasm.

As she thrashed in her orgasm, Trisha suddenly felt Fernando's semen flooding into her pussy. The feeling of his warm semen pumping into her sent Trisha into another orgasm.

"Oh, oh Fernando! What? What are you doing to me?" Trisha gasped out as a third orgasm pummeled her.

"Making love with my beautiful sister," Fernando crooned into her ear as he continued to pump his cock into her pussy.

"Ung, oh God," Trisha cried out in orgasm.

He finally pulled his shrinking member from her sloppy pussy. Rolling onto his back, Fernando pulled Trisha to lie on top of him. They kissed, a soft, gentle lip to lip kiss.

"I love you, dear Patricia," Fernando crooned.

"Oh Fernando," Trisha moaned happily.

"Hungry?" Fernando asked, rousing Trisha from her light slumber.

"God! Starving!" Trisha realized.

He whipped up a quick meal of meat and rice stuffed into bell peppers. To go with their meal, Fernando mixed together another batch of margaritas. The spicy dinner made Trisha gulp down three of the strong drinks and she was a giggling drunk when they finished eating.

She tried to assist him in cleaning up, but staggered slightly. Fernando kissed her and ordered her to go sit down before she broke something.

She sat on his leather couch, reveling in the feeling of the warm, soft leather underneath her naked flesh.

"Uh huh," Fernando smiled as he wiped off the table. "My Maria? Likes that couch too."

Trisha's face flushed angrily for a moment. Then she agreed, albeit not happily, that Fernando had every right to have a girlfriend. After all, she and Fernando were half-brother and sister; what they had just done was not condoned by law.

Idly, Trisha sat, watching Fernando's nude body as he scrubbed the baking sheet he'd used to cook their dinner. She pinched one nipple and ran a finger up and down her wet pussy while she watched Fernando's buttocks tense and relax, tense and relax.

"Bathroom?" Trisha suddenly asked.

"Hall, first door on left," Fernando nodded.

Trisha drunkenly wobbled down the hall and entered the indicated room. The bathroom was small, but clean. The floor tiles were a muted pastel blue interspersed with white tiles. The walls were painted the same soft blue pastel color. The shower's tiles were white and shone slightly in the bathroom's soft lighting.

Trisha finished and washed her hands. Leaving the bathroom, she ran into Fernando's muscled body. She squealed as he easily picked her up and carried her back to his bedroom.

"Mm, yes," Trisha hissed as Fernando pushed his hard cock into her pussy.

Again, he hammered her with long hard strokes, then teased her with several short jabs with his cock. Just when her orgasm was building up, Fernando held himself inside of her. He then withdrew and thrust back in. In. Out. In and out, and Trisha squealed in orgasm

Fernando waited until Trisha quit thrashing in orgasm, then rolled onto his back. He kept his hard cock buried inside of her as he rolled.

Trisha had never tried this position before; Brandon was strictly a Missionary position only lover. Fernando guided Trisha through the mechanics, using her sensitive nipples to lift her up, then pull her down on his cock.

Trisha shuddered as she bounced up and down on Fernando's meat. She squeezed her eyes tightly as a second, more powerful orgasm built up inside of her.

"Ugh, oh my God, oh my God, ugh, oh," Trisha babbled as she flailed almost helplessly on Fernando's meat.

As soon as she was again breathing and not just panting to catch her breath, Fernando again rolled, pinning Trisha against the mattress. He hammered her pussy with long hard strokes.

"Ugh, Ung o," Trisha cried out as she felt Fernando's semen flooding her pussy.

When she woke, the morning sun was lazily filtering into the room through a chink in the curtain. Trisha looked around, but did not see Fernando.

She wobbled out of the bed, head hammering. She made her way out of the bedroom and down the hall to the small bathroom.

Trisha did not turn on the light as she used the facilities. Finishing, she washed her hands, then left the bathroom.

"Here you go, love, a little hair of the dog," Fernando said cheerfully.

"What is it?" Trisha asked, throat dry.

"Sunrise," Fernando said.

Trisha took a sip of the sweet concoction, then gulped a second mouthful.

"Breakfast is on the table," Fernando said.

"Oh good," Trisha said and followed Fernando.

It was an egg dish, one she was not familiar with. Again, Fernando made the dish quite spicy and Trisha drank another Tequila Sunrise to wash the meal down.

When she'd scraped the last bit of egg from her plate, Fernando pulled her onto his lap, facing him. He kissed her, thrusting his tongue into her mouth.

"Fernando! What are you doing?" she giggled.

"Making love with my beautiful sister," Fernando breathed hotly into her ear.

"Ugh, yes," Trisha moaned as he thrust upward into her.

His hands roamed up and down her back, tugged on her long blonde hair, toyed with her heavy breasts. They kissed, almost ferociously as they fucked.

"Ugh, Fernando, what? What are you, ugh, oh God," Trisha moaned as he felt Fernando's fingers trace long her butt crack, around her tightly clenched anus.

He did not answer. He used his left hand to pull her right buttock to the side. His right index finger pushed insistently into her rosebud.

"Ugh, Fernando, that's ugh, that's nasty," Trisha moaned and wiggled her hips.

"Mm hmm," Fernando agreed.

When Trisha's first orgasm of the morning approached, Fernando wormed a second finger into her anus. She squealed and thrashed in orgasm.

"Ugh, Fernando, nuh uh, please," Trisha whined as he fucked a third finger into her struggling anus.

Her pussy clamped down tightly around his cock as his three fingers roughly sodomized her. Trisha grunted in orgasm as Fernando's seed began pumping into her.

"Ugh, oh God," Trisha whined, exhausted.

She slumped against him. She smiled weakly as he kissed her on the top of her head.

"Need shave that face," Trisha lightly complained, rubbing his bristles with her small hand.

"Mm, yeah, you're right," he said. "I'll do it, right after I do the yard.

He gently pushed Trisha from his lap. She stood on wobbly legs, unsure of what to do. Fernando stood, stretched, then walked to his bedroom.

Trisha followed, still unsure of what to do. Entering the bedroom, she saw a third door she'd not seen before. Peering, she saw that the third door was his private bathroom.

Fernando came from his closet, pulling up his ragged denim shorts. His feet were jammed into filthy looking sneakers and his muscled torso was covered by a tattered old tee shirt.

Fernando kissed her, then swatted her lightly on her rear end. Then he left the bedroom.

Trisha decided to make the bed. She did a sloppy job of it; usually Mrs. Olsten, their housekeeper was the one to tidy Trisha's room. Then she decided to take a bubble bath in the hall bathroom.

While she luxuriated in the suds, she heard her brother's lawnmower droning on and on. Trisha did briefly wonder whom had purchased the lavender scented bubble bath. She felt a white-hot flash of anger that the unknown Maria, the woman that her Fernando called 'My Maria' might have been the one to buy the scented bubble bath.

The lawnmower droned on and on. It would fade, then grow in volume, then fade away again.

Thinking of what she and her half-brother had been doing, Trisha felt her insides get weak. She had been attracted to the tall, muscular Fernando, with his handsome face and soulful brown eyes from the moment she had met her brother. Finally, she had made love with the object of her desire. The physical act itself had been overwhelming. The emotional aspect, she wondered about.

Had it been emotionally satisfying because she'd finally been able to have the man she'd lusted over for years? Or was it emotionally charged because Fernando was her brother. What they had done, many believed to be wrong. Half-brother or not, they were related. They shared a father in common.

As she ruminated, as the lawnmower faded in and out of her consciousness, Trisha lazily masturbated in the warm suds. She ran a finger over her puffy pussy lips, up and down, up and down, then sought out her clitoris.

Just as she heard the lawnmower's drone cease, Trisha reached orgasm.

A moment later, Trisha heard a door slam. She heard a second door slam, then heard water running through the pips in the wall.

Thinking of Fernando's brown flesh becoming wet, thinking of that first rivulet of soap trickling down, over his chest, trickling and gathering in his dark pubic hair made Trisha's pussy spasm. She again masturbated, but did so with a purpose. She did not dawdle as she gripped her fat little clitoris between thumb and forefinger.

"Ung, oh!" Trisha cried out.

She drained the tub, then got out. She toweled herself dry, then searched her purse.

"Damn it!" she cursed.

She'd left her favorite lotion at home. So she searched the cabinet again.

She found a tube of lavender scented lotion. She massaged the thick substance into her skin, again becoming quite horny as she smeared the lotion over her large breasts, her tightly crinkled areolae and nipples.

Trisha entered Fernando's bedroom just as he was exiting his bathroom. His cock was quick to revive as he saw his nude sister standing in front of him.

"Did you shave?" she asked as he approached her.

"Mm hmm," he agreed and easily picked her up.

"Mm, nice," she complimented, rubbing his face with her small hands.

They kissed, tongues dueling with one another. Then he tossed her onto the bed.

"Mm, oh, Fernando," Trisha moaned as her Brother did not bother with foreplay.

He drove his cock into her wet pussy in one long, slow stroke. When his pubic bone rested firmly against her pubic bone, he wiggled his hips. They kissed again and he began to pull his cock from her.

"Mm, I love you so much," Trisha moaned.

"Love you too, dear sister," Fernando husked as he drove himself into her again.

His strokes became insistent, hammering in and out of her. She tensed, then grunted in orgasm. Fernando held himself deep inside of her while she grunted and bucked in orgasm.

When she'd finished, he rolled, pulling her with him. She put her small hands on his muscled chest and began bouncing on his cock. He lightly stroked her beautiful face, her long blonde hair. His right hand cupped her left buttock, his left hand toyed with her swinging breasts.

"Ugh, oh, Fernando, quit," Trisha moaned as Fernando worked his index finger into her anus.

She did not move to dislodge his finger, though. Fernando continued to thrust the finger in and out of her rectum as she wiggled her pussy on his cock.

"Ung, oh God yes," Trisha cried out as a second orgasm built up."

Ugh, Fernando!" she complained as his middle finger now wormed into her tender anus.

A moment later, she cried out and bucked in another orgasm. Fernando continued to fuck her rectum with his two fingers while she grunted and bucked.

When she was again panting, driving herself up and down on his cock, Fernando rolled her onto her back. He then began to pound his cock into her pussy with forceful strokes. His ringer finger joined his index and middle finger in her wiggling anus while he pounded into her.

"Going fuck that ass, hear?" he whispered into her ear.

"Nuh, oh, nuh uh," Trisha moaned, her orgasm building steadily.

"Uh huh," Fernando chuckled, twisting his fingers inside of her.

"Ugh, it's going hurt," Trisha whined.

"Mm hmm," Fernando agreed, pulling his cock from her.

"Wait! No! Oh Fernando, I was so close!" Trisha whined.

She tried to pull him to lie on top of her again, but Fernando was too strong. She jerked when he suddenly pulled his fingers from her rectum.

"Aw, damn it!" Trisha panted.

She squealed when Fernando twisted her onto her belly. He chuckled as he pulled her backward.

Her ass was up, her knees and shoulders and face rested on his thick, fluffy comforter."

Oh, Fernando, no, please," Trisha begged as she felt his fingers again at her anus.

But she made no move to stop him. She did not wiggle away.

"Ugh, oh," was her only comment when two greasy fingers were shoved into her rectum.

"Aieegh!" she cried out when Fernando pushed the blunt head of his cock a millimeter into her tightly clenched anus.

"Shh, shh, don't," Fernando soothed. "No Sister, don't fight it."

"Aieegh!" she screamed out again as another millimeter pushed into her.

There was a searing pain at her anus. The pain was radiating outward. It was a sharp, searing, burning pain inside of her guts.

But still Trisha made no move to stop the sodomy. She made no move to stop her brother from taking her virgin ass.

"I wish I'd saved my other virginity for him," suddenly popped into Trisha's mind.

"Ugh, oh Baby," Trisha grunted, voice tight with pain.

"God, you're so tight," Fernando groaned, looking down.

His dark cock was framed by two pale white globes of flesh. The head of his greasy cock was buried inside of a tightly stretched light brown ring of flesh. He could feel her muscles trembling, wiggling, trying to expel him from her.

"AAIEEGH!" Trisha bellowed and Fernando felt his upper thighs become wet.

The orgasm had been so sudden, so unexpected that Trisha actually blacked out. She screamed, then lay still.

When she came to, a pleasant warmth radiating from her guts, Trisha became aware that Fernando's cock was fully imbedded in her bowels. She became aware that his large, strong hands were kneading her breasts.

"Ung, Ung, fuck me," Trisha keened and felt another orgasm welling up.

Fernando bellowed and loosed a torrent of semen into Trisha's ass. Each spurt was almost painful as her anal muscles tried to strangle his cock. Each spurt of his semen seemed to be the signal to her to clamp down even tighter on his meat.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God," Trisha babbled as Fernando slowly, painfully pulled his wilted cock from her stretched rectum.