Tequila Sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I passed through the great room behind Veronica, Rachael was sitting on the sofa between Melissa and Maryanne looking dejectedly downward.

When Veronica and I stepped into the kitchen Carolyn and Breanna were standing behind the island, sorting the salad ingredients into a large ceramic bowl. The three women faced me, and Veronica spoke in nearly a whisper, "She's terrified."

Assuming she was referring to Rachael, I whispered back "Of what? Brian?"

"No dummy, of you."

I must've looked like the Village Idiot, I sure felt like it at the time. "Why in the world is she afraid of me? She's never acted afraid of me before. I'm probably the one man alive who she never has to worry about being mistreated by."

The three women all just looked at one another and Breanna said, "Well, he is handsome even if he is a bit slow on the uptake."

Carolyn took the next leg of the relay, "She's not afraid you'll abuse her like Brian did, she's petrified that you're going to ask her to leave now that you don't have to protect her from him. Apparently, she said something about living with you now and you got quiet so she's afraid you don't want her here."

I was incredulous, "Nothing could be farther from the truth!" Carolyn and Veronica both quickly covered my mouth with their palms and shushed me for my outburst. "To be honest, when she said that, I got so happy, I was afraid I'd embarrass myself if I uttered a sound." I continued at a much-reduced volume.

"We know that" Veronica retorted, "but Brian has beat it into her head that she's so unappealing that no other man in the world could love her and that people, especially you, were only nice to her because we all feel sorry for her."

I began to turn toward the door to the living room, feeling a fresh wave of anger at Rachael's now ex-husband when Veronica grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Just wait a bit. We've got a plan."

I watched her closely.

"We're going to use your hot tub tonight. It is working, right?" I nodded my head in affirmation. "Good. None of us have our swimming suits so, unfortunately, we'll have to get in without clothes."

"That's the way I do it here anyway." I interrupted.

"Well, you guys aren't invited into the jacuzzi with us, it's just for us girls tonight. But y'all do get to watch." She giggled. "You go back out there and tell the guys what we're going to do after supper but y'all don't mention anything, let us do things in our own time. Just be honest, I know y'all think she's as hot as you say we are so it shouldn't be difficult to show her some attention just like the rest of us. Make her believe she's just as appealing as anybody else. This is your second step toward exorcising Brian from her life."

I nodded as I processed what she said.

"Now, the potatoes should be far enough along for you to start the steaks, aren't they?

"Maybe," I answered vacantly, "but there isn't enough room on the grill for them and a dozen steaks. I'll bring them in for you to finish in the oven if you'll start warming it up." I took the platter of steaks from the counter and Veronica followed me back to the grill with a large bowl for the potatoes.

"The bottom ones are for you guys, the ones on top are for us since they will go on first. Here's a list of how we want them cooked, I know you cavemen want your meat nearly raw, but we have a more refined palate so ours need to be a little more done than that." She winked at me before disappearing back into the house.

After I got all the meat sorted out with the different heat zones of the grill, I sat in a vacant chair and repeated our instructions for the evening to the guys.

*****

After supper, we all made our way out to the deck. I had to drag out several folding chairs, but we were still a few seats shy of enough, and Maryanne suggested that the women find a seat in the hot tub.

Playing her part, Breanna affected a disappointed pout, "But I don't have a bathing suit and it's too far to drive home and back tonight."

Melissa sighed dramatically and began her lines, "Well, I guess it would be a pain to go home to get ours too, we'll just have to go native tonight." Without waiting for a response from anyone, she began unbuttoning her blouse and kicked off her shoes while we all watched her in awe. By the time she was down to her bra and was unfastening her shorts, the other four women were quickly trying to match her progress. Rachael stood transfixed; indecision clearly etched on her face while the other women encouraged her to follow their lead.

Albert stood as though he planned to join them in the bubbling water, but Maryanne stopped him, "Uh uh, not tonight, Honey. Tonight's just for us girls. There's not enough room in here for all of us, anyway. Why don't you grab us another couple bottles of wine while we get comfortable?"

Albert and Tyler went into the house to fulfil Maryanne's request and Rachael timidly glanced at me while she slowly worried the buttons on the front of her blouse. I nodded while we held each other's gaze and a hint of a smile touched her eyes and lips, then she began to disrobe. An undisguised "Wow!" drew my attention to the back door where Albert stood unmoving beside Tyler, holding two bottles of white wine, both men obviously appreciating the vision of Rachael slipping beneath the turbulent water of the spa. Tyler seemed oblivious to his cargo shorts' testimony of his appreciation as he stood, mouth agape and eyes wide with both hands full of stemmed wine glasses.

"You see? I told you girl," Carolyn cheered as she nudged Rachael's bare shoulder. "You stole their breath away. You got everybody's eyes on you."

Veronica admitted with a chuckle, "I haven't seen my husband this speechless in years." While smirking at Tyler, she continued, "Close your mouth Dear, you're drooling. Bring us those glasses, we're getting thirsty."

I wanted to look around and see how boldly everybody was staring at Rachael, but I couldn't break my eyes away from hers.

Maryanne spoke as Albert filled her wine glass, "Jim, when are you guys going to start moving Rachael's things over here from the other house?"

Without diverting my gaze from Rachael's face I answered, "As soon as she's ready for me to."

Rachael's smile deepened and she sank a little lower beneath the surface of the bubbling, steamy water.

Breanna added, "I'll be happy to list your old house, if you'd like. It should move pretty quickly. We'll need to replace the front window and repair any smoke damage inside, but I think the twelve of us can do that in a weekend."

Rachael finally diverted her attention from me to Breanna and in a low voice, answered, "We can talk about it in a couple days."

Breanna and the rest of the girls all just glanced at one another and grinned knowingly.

With a coquettish grin, Melissa chose her victim, "Nathan, would you bring us some more wine? Our glasses are almost empty." Then in a sing-song voice she added, "Please?"

"Are you going to bring your glass over here for me to fill it?" He challenged.

"I might meet you somewhere in the middle. If you're nice to me."

Breanna laughed and added, "Oh, I'm sure he'll be nice to you, Melissa. He's called out your name at an indelicate time more than once at home!"

The entire group erupted in laughter except Nathan, who stood and slipped into the house, red-faced and grinning. The group's laughter had barely abated before he returned with the last two wine bottles we had chilled and brought them to the table where we sat instead of to the spa. After pulling the cork on both bottles he turned, and held one in the direction of the women, waving it back and forth, daring someone to escape the shelter of the roiling water to have their glass refreshed.

Melissa stood then stepped into a seat which left her fully exposed above the knees, "Is this good enough? Or are you really going to make me walk all the way over there in the cold?" She countered, enticingly.

"You are a Siren. You know that, right?" Nathan acquiesced and carried both bottles to the hot tub. He enforced his compromise to all the women in the spa however, requiring all who wanted a refill to stand out of the water first. We all appreciated his insistence, and all the women received their ration of wolf whistles and compliments before they returned to the cover of the water.

I soon began feeling the effects of the day's long hours coupled with the emotional ebb and flow of Rachael's divorce hearing and its aftermath and knew the evening was winding down.

Breanna reached for Rachael's hand then tugged her out of the spa, "I need the loo, come with me." Leaving her no choice other than to follow her, dripping water, into the house.

We watched the pair of truly magnificent asses disappear through the door.

"Why do they do that?" Johnny queried.

Albert clarified, "What? Go to the bathroom in pairs and groups?"

"Moral support." Tyler revealed, which drew a round of laughter from us all.

Several minutes later, the two beauties returned, Breanna stepped into the jacuzzi and whispered something to the other women, and they all turned to face us as Rachael walked directly toward me. When she stood in front of me, she bent over and placed her hands on the back of my chair then knelt to my lap with one knee on either side of my thighs. She leaned forward, closed her eyes and I could've sworn there was an electric arc when our lips met. I was instantly hard, any doubts I might've still harbored about what Rachael wanted were dispelled completely. Somewhere in another world, I heard a cacophony of voices erupt into a cheer but the one where Rachael and I existed was quiet and serene and inhabited by only the two of us. Dimly I heard someone, I think it might've been Breanna but, hell, if I'm going to be honest it could just as easily have been Johnny or Tyler or anyone of the others, say it was time to leave us to ourselves for the rest of the evening.

Rachael pulled back and gradually our surroundings came back into focus, and I noticed the men rubbing the women down with dry towels as they exited the spa. I did note that while every man was attending to a different woman, no one was drying their own wife.

Rachael sat with a kittenish grin dominating her face as our neighbors dressed behind her.

Melissa announced, "Don't y'all worry about this mess, we'll come over in the morning to help clean it all up. You two just go on upstairs and do whatever it is you're going to do, and we'll see you tomorrow." I think we both acknowledged them, but I can't truly be certain.

*****

We sat quietly in the same position for several minutes after everyone left, Rachael in my lap with her head laying on my shoulder until I felt a shiver pass through her body. "Come on, let's go inside before you freeze to death."

We stood and I followed her inside. Once we made it up the stairs to my bedroom and I stripped off my clothes I led her to the ensuite and turned the water on in the shower. We brushed our teeth and gave the shower enough time to warm sufficiently before we stepped under the spray. "I guess we could've picked your shampoo and conditioner up from the hall bathroom on our way."

"This will be fine; I'll rewash it again in the morning."

I washed her hair with my generic shampoo, massaging her scalp while doing so and pulling my fingers through her slightly-longer-than shoulder length hair like a comb to keep tangles to a minimum. Then I sudsed the rest of her frame a section at a time, massaging her arms, hands and fingers, her neck and shoulders; intentionally avoiding her breasts and groin completely until I had attended to every other square inch of skin. Then, after letting her rinse under the warm spray, I hung the washcloth across the wet rack and squirted a dollop of bodywash into the palm of my hand. I stood behind Rachael and reached around her sides and began caressing her breasts as I nuzzled her neck, ear and jawline. While lightly pinching and twisting a nipple with my left hand, I lowered my right hand down and slid my fingers through the patch of fur adorning her mons. A little farther below I found her furnace, the significant amount of moisture covering the region, much more viscous and slippery than the water from the shower. I rested the base of my middle finger and palm directly on her bean and slid the tip of the same finger into her grotto below, which elicited a deep moan from her throat, and she sagged heavily as her knees threatened to give way. Now I was using my left arm to support her while I pressed my finger deeper inside, searching for the little ridged patch of skin that I knew lay hidden but within reach. When I began rubbing it along with rubbing her clitoris with by thumb, Rachael's breathing accelerated, and her moans increased in both frequency of occurrence and in volume. Suddenly, her entire body became rigid, and she began trembling. She hung from my gripping arms with her head thrown back against my shoulder, her eyes clamped shut and her mouth a rictus, testifying to a scream that died at birth.

Gradually, she began supporting herself again and turned around to face me. Her eyes were rimmed with tears and encircled me with her arms, "That's the first orgasm I've gotten from someone else in more than five years." She confessed. I just held her tighter to my chest until she was ready to stand on her own.

When she did take a half-step back from me she looked down at my erection that had been poking her in the belly, then back up to me and smiled a cheshire grin as she sank to her knees and swallowed my entire shaft. She pursed her lips tightly around the base and slowly drew back, the suction combined with the action of her tongue stroking the underside of my cock as she withdrew had my head spinning. When she reached the tip on her third pass, she began flicking the tip of her tongue side to side beneath the tip on the frenulum I came close to losing my mind. It didn't take many cycles of this method before I was ready to tap out!

"Babe, I can't hold it much longer."

She backed off only long enough to say, "Then quit trying to hold it." And resumed her torture. When she reached the base again, I erupted but she never let a drop escape her lips.

I pulled her up and she turned toward the spray, filling her mouth with water then spitting it toward the drain before she drew me into another deep kiss. The water was beginning to cool down, so I shut the faucet off, and we stepped out to dry off.

I followed her out into the bedroom and we both slipped beneath the bed covers. I rolled onto my left side, facing her and began caressing her again as I sought her lips again with my own. Somewhere during our kiss, I felt her relax and drift away in sleep.

Suddenly, I felt the weight of fatigue and realized that I had been running on nothing but passion and adrenaline and now that those ceased, the fog of unconsciousness closed around me.

Sometime during the night, I couldn't even be bothered to look toward my bedside clock for verification, I woke to find Rachael astride my hips, riding my cock slowly and purposefully. When she was certain that I was awake she apologized, "I'm sorry I fell asleep on you. I was enjoying your attention more than you know."

"Not a problem, we have all the time in the world for whatever we want to do. I didn't last more than a minute or so longer than you did anyway."

She bent forward, lying on my chest and began kissing me affectionately as she stroked her pussy up and down my shaft. We held this position until she shuddered atop me and her Kegel muscles began to forcibly draw my orgasm from my core, then we both went back to sleep with her still lying prone on my chest.

*****

The next time I opened my eyes, Rachael's smile came slowly into focus only inches away. "Good morning, Lover."

"Good morning, Beautiful." I croaked.

"Were you serious about moving my things over here as soon as I'm ready?"

"Yes, I was."

"Good, I'd like to start today then."

I smiled my consent.

The doorbell rang and then I heard voices from the living room. "Ready or not, here we come!"

Melissa and Carolyn came through the bedroom door together, "I figured we'd find you still in bed." Melissa accused while she lifted the covers and slid in behind Rachael while Carolyn did the same thing on my side of the bed. "Oooh, he's nakey!" Then she snuggled up behind me playing the big spoon.

Melissa giggled behind Rachael, "So is she! I wonder what they've been doing, hmm?" Dragging the last words out in a playfully veiled accusation.

Carolyn continued the mirth, "I think they've been naughty!"

The playful banter continued for several minutes more.

"As much fun as this could potentially be," Melissa began, "we need to start moving little miss sunshine's things over from next door so we can get done today and tomorrow."

"It's mighty early for y'all to be so froggy this morning." I said, while wiping the sleep from my eyelashes.

"Early? It's after nine already! Just how late did y'all stay up last night?!"

I glanced at Rachael's face and we both just grinned.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Carolyn continued as she rolled away and stood beside the bed. She snatched the sheet and comforter off us and onto the floor at the foot of the bed exposing both Rachael and me in our bare glory.

"Oooh, nice!" Then looking over at Melissa, "We need to set up another party. Soon!"

Melissa raised her head from behind Rachael to make her own silent appraisal and nodded in agreement then she stood and started toward the bedroom door behind her cohort, "Get a wiggle on, daylight's burning!" Then she followed Carolyn out the door and down the stairs.

Rachael and I shared another shower, this time we washed each other's back, but we cleaned our own bits and pieces so we could make it downstairs quick enough to avoid arousing the wrath of our two neighbors.

We found the other two women working in the kitchen with a fresh pot of coffee ready and bacon sizzling in a skillet on the stove.

Melissa didn't look up from the bowl full of eggs she was beating with a whisk, "Rachael, you can go through the house so you can choose what you want to keep for you, what needs to be stored for Brian and what can be donated or disposed of, then we can start packing and get the guys to start moving. Everybody else is already over there measuring the panels in the window and cleaning up the smoke damage in the living room. Jim, y'all can go get glass panels and paint once we decide on a color palette then we can decide how to mix Rachael's things with yours, and what needs to go into storage."

Rachael said, "Sounds like you've got everything planned already."

"Just the basics, you still need to pick the colors for the paint. We need to make it nice enough to entice another couple or family into the neighborhood."

Carolyn changed the topic of the conversation, "I'm sure you know this, but I just want to remind you, not all the folks who'll be helping today know about our intimate group. I think some suspect something's going on but nobody other than the couples who were here last night are part of it. We try to stay as PG around outsiders as we can, because we have a pretty good thing going and we don't want to mess it up with a lot of jealous or judgmental drama."

We both nodded our understanding and continued getting ready for the busy day already planned for us.

By midafternoon, we had the heat-damaged carpet pulled out of the living room and all the furniture pulled to the center of the room where it was covered with drop cloths to protect it from paint drips. We had to schedule a contractor to replace the whole window unit, it wasn't repairable.

1...345678