Teresa's Christmas Finale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh!!" she cried out as I relentlessly thrust into her, pushing her shoulder blades down to keep her helplessly flattened against her desk.

"That's right, bitch! Come around my cock, you bitch!" I growled, leaning over her, then whispering "You like that cock in your cunt, don't you bitch? You're loving that cock!"

"Fuck you." Katherine said, but it was more of a moan of surrender.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Mmmmmmm..." Katherine moaned as I pressed my lips to hers in a deep kiss. She was lying on her back on the sofa in her office, naked except for the garter belt, stockings, and high heel pumps. I was on top of her, fucking her slowly and deeply, thrusting in deep only to slowly withdraw and thrust in deep again.

I had come inside Katherine as I held her to her desk, and she was coming around my cock as I did so. After I withdrew I said, more quietly and civilly, "Okay, where is Cook?"

"I think you're going to have to fuck the answer out of me." said Katherine, looking over her shoulder at me as she stood up. "Think you've got what it takes to do it again?"

I knew I did; I'd taken a 'gray viagra' before coming into the room. Katherine led me to the sofa, where we finished stripping each other, then she pulled me onto her on the sofa.

Now her luscious, shapely legs were wrapped around me as I pumped her deeply and lovingly, nuzzling her neck and sharing open-mouth, tongue-twining French kisses. Katherine was one hell of a kisser, I thought to myself as we made out while rutting hotly. I'll bet she can suck cock with the best of 'em, too.

"You should've been tapping this a long time ago." Katherine moaned as we ground our loins together.

"I'm going to be making up for lost time, for damn sure." I growled. "And whenever I damn well please." That made Katherine's pussy clutch at me again. This in-charge, in-control, bossy bitch loved being taken by a man, I realized, and I was man enough to give her what she needed and desperately desired...

It took another fifteen minutes of steadily plowing her furrow, but I finally got my second nut of the evening. As I came deep inside her, I wondered if she was on the pill. I hoped that she wasn't, but it didn't matter. As to her trying to say I'd raped her and let them gather the evidence, I knew it would be 'he said, she said' as I said she consented... and I'd have an alibi for where I was at this hour by being with Katherine and not elsewhere..

We made out as my cock shrank in her pussy, finally sliding out along with gobs of semen. I finally whispered into her ear "Where is the bastard?"

"Okay..." said Katherine, knowing I was going to make her tell. "I know of three possible hiding places he has. One is in his current house, the Wargrave Mansion. There's a secret safe room in the office building. The second place is a safehouse south of the Downtown district, where a lot of apartments are above the shops. And the third would be the underground room of Fillmore's Pharmacy, where Jenna Stiles was taken and gang-raped. But I doubt he's there, since you'll figure out he escaped the car from near there."

Indeed, we'd already looked there, and we had the Cook home occupied by Police. "What's the address of that safehouse?" I asked. Katherine said she didn't know, but gave the area.

"What about Hardwood?" I asked.

"He's probably hiding in a gay bar, somewhere." said Katherine. "He's a fag, you know. I don't know why he hates you... I figured he wants your cock---"

"As much as you did?" I said, looking derisively into Katherine's eyes. She conceded.

"Yes." she said. "I admit it. I hate your guts, but I love fucking you..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leaving Katherine's compound home, I made my way to the Heritage Cloisters subdivision, and to Todd and Teresa's home. It does not speak well of the security there that I was able to so easily move about undetected. Or maybe it's just damn lucky for this world that I chose to not be a criminal.

I cleaned up in the guest room shower. Then I got out a burner phone and texted an address to a number already entered into it. Afterward, I got in Todd's car and drove to BOW Enterprises. It is possible that my route took me over the River a couple of times, and that the burner phone made its way into the flowing waters beneath the bridge, and that the SIM card took a swim under the other bridge.

I made my way to Todd's office. I was not surprised to find him sitting on the couch and my wife sitting on top of him... and his huge cock sliding in and out of Laura's pussy as she rode him hotly.

"Oh, y'all keep going." I said as I came in. "At least until we hear something."

"No problem with that." Todd said, grinning. "I love fucking Aunt Laura's hot pussy."

"I love it, too, stud." said Laura. "Now fuck me like you mean it..." Todd complied...

Part 19 - Served Cold

About an hour later, I was dozing when a cellphone on Todd's desk buzzed; it was a burner, also. He went over and looked at it.

"It's from Mom." he said, knowing the burner that was texting him. "She just says 'Fill your prescription.'."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The BOW Enterprises O65 Imperial Crown made its way along the two track road used by garbage trucks to collect garbage from buildings on MLK Jr. Drive. The car stopped near Fillmore Pharmacy. Laura and I, clothed in all black, masked, and wearing black waterproof trenchcoats, went down what looked like a sewer access. Climbing down and wearing night-vision devices, we made our way along the path to the backside of the underground chamber of Fillmore Pharmacy. The light was on in the cell.

Inside the cell where Jenna Stiles had been brought and gang-raped were three people. One was a man, his hands manacled tightly behind his back, his mouth taped shut with duct tape, and maybe something like a ping pong ball was inside his mouth.

The other two were women, and they were in all black. One was Goth Girl Kathy. The other was my dear sister Elizabeth.

"Joyeux Noël, mon petite frère." Elizabeth said. "I hope you like my Christmas gift. Alas, no return receipt."

"Merci beaucoup. I am grateful." I said. "What about Cook."

"Oh, he's my gift to myself. We're keeping him." said Elizabeth. "And this piece of shit might be the luckier of the two. Farewell, baby brother."

"Au revoir." I said, very sure. Elizabeth and Kathy left. I used the IR-reading capability of my night-vision glasses to make sure they really had left.

Hardwood was sitting in a metal chair in the middle of the cell room, facing the far wall. I came up to him with another chair and sat down, taking out Laura's iPad from my black coat. "Okay, Mr. Hardwood," I said, "Let's watch some TV."

The iPad showed clips of videos. Some showing Hardwood saying he wanted me to be in pain and to suffer; some of him taping Cook, but Hardwood could be heard saying he wanted me to feel pain. After a few minutes, the clips stopped.

"So, Mr. Hardwood," I growled, my voice almost a whisper, "you want to see me in pain. So you were going to murder my daughter in front of me, just to cause me pain."

"Unfortunately for you," I said as I stood up, "you failed to cause me the pain you wanted me to feel. You failed, Hardwood. Stupid to fail. Unforgivable."

I then said, bending over and whispering into Hardwood's ear: "And I believe in karma. I am not going to fail to cause you great pain, Hardwood."

With that I took out a small leather billfold from an inner pocket of my coat. Laura's eyes widened as she saw what it was. I took out the one and only syringe in the billfold, which was half-filled with a blue liquid.

I stepped up to Hardwood, jabbed the needle in his back between his shoulder blades, and injected half of the contents of the syringe. Then I stabbed him in the back lower down, near his kidneys, and injected the rest. The effects were not long in showing themselves.

"AARRRRGGGHHH!" Hardwood yelled through his gag. "AAAAUUGGGGHHHH!!"

I just watched, my face dead to all but Justice. The man who wanted to murder a four year old girl just to make her father feel pain... was now feeling excruciating pain himself. And there was nothing to stop it; the drugs prevented his body from counter-acting the drugs, they kept his heart from stopping, they kept his brain synapses firing, if at irregular and random ways.

Hardwood was shaking, writhing on the floor, sweat pouring out of him. The smell that permeated the room showed that he'd lost control of his bowels, and the wet spot on his pants showed he'd lost bladder control.

I am not sure how long it went on, but it was a while Minutes passed, long minutes. I just stood there and watched, as did Laura. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Laura was wondering just when I was going to end this. Whether she realized it or not, I knew that I was not going to end it. At all.

It was Laura who broke first. She whispered "Do you have the antidote? Just finish him off!"

I showed her the billfold, empty of all but the empty syringe. I had not brought an antidote nor any other compounds. I continued to watch John Hardwood writhe on the ground, screaming in agony through his gag. And I felt no pity, no remorse, no empathy...

Finally, Laura said "Okay, that's enough. I'm done." she went up to Hardwood, grabbed him by the neck, and twisted violently.

*SNAP!*

Hardwood's screams stopped and he landed on the ground with a thud as Laura dropped his now lifeless body. She had broken his neck, ending his suffering, and ending him. It was her right to do so as the mother of the child he'd tried to kill.

I began grabbing things in the dungeon and piling them around Hardwood's body. Then I lit them. As the fire started, Laura and I went upstairs, and through the backdoor. I then started another fire, knowing the wooden walls would burn fiercely.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"How are we getting out of here?" Laura asked as we came to MLK Jr. Drive.

"Easy." I said. "We cross the street, get one of the taxis in the line at 'Rhythms & Rap'." We did so.

There was a line of taxis and a line of people from the club who would take the front taxi as it came up. As one taxi pulled into the rear of the line, I opened the rear door, all but shoved Laura in, and got in myself.

"Yeah, we broke in line." I said to the driver, who was black and overweight. "We'll make it up to you."

"No problem, sir." said the man as he pulled out and around the line, getting a few glares but nothing serious from T-Square's ushers. "Where to, sir?" he asked as he got to the street."

"East side. McGhillie Golf Course." I said. The first visible wisps of smoke were beginning to flow out of Fillmore Pharmacy as we pulled away.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Delivering us in front of the clubhouse at the Golf Course, I came to the driver's window and said "If you hear of some guy getting arrested for fucking his woman in a sand bunker at the golf course, maybe this will help you forget anything about it." I handed him two $100 bills.

"No problem, sir. Have a great night." the man said, laughing as he drove off.

Laura and I did not waste time. We went around the fence and began climbing the hillside, using night-vision devices again. This was the most dangerous part of our mission, I thought to myself; someone could see us in the woods, or see us as we approached The Cabin.

Coming over the hilltop, I led Laura the path that led down to The Cabin. We hugged the walls to the front door, then quickly let ourselves in.

A strange sight greeted us. By the light of one lamp in the greatroom, Eddy the Bounty Hunter was lying on the sofa, his head on the left armrest. On the opposite side was Melina. They had played 'Don and Laura' coming out of County Jail and driving to The Cabin.

Melina was clothed in all black, and Eddy had no shirt on and his pants were down. And Eddy was pressing Melina's pretty feet to his long, thick cock, using them to masturbate his large size.

Melina held up a piece of paper, which I read. It said 'is the house bugged?' I handed Laura her iPad back, and she used an app to check for bugs. There were none.

"We thought the room might be bugged." Melina said quietly. "So I gave Eddy's big cock a nice sloppy, wet blowjob, and he came in my mouth. Then when he got hard again, this perv wanted to use my feet to jack himself off."

"Smart guy." I said. "He knows hot, sexy feet when he sees them."

"I'm glad we got here before you came." said Laura, who was removing her clothes. Once naked, she straddled Eddy and fit the head of his cock to her wet pussy. She then sank down onto him, impaling her tight twat onto his long, thick length, taking him deep inside her.

"Unnnnh, that feels soooo good." Laura moaned. She began riding Eddy hard, and she bent down to kiss him.

"God, you're wet!" Eddy gasped. He didn't realize that Laura's pussy had been filled by Todd's large load earlier, and he didn't care. Laura was kissing him as she rode him hard. They made out hotly as they fucked, then Eddy sucked my wife's milk-filled breasts.

Melina and I watched a few minutes, then went and got what every man wants at 2:30am... breakfast! We cooked up a big feast of breakfast foods.

After Eddy came inside Laura, they came and shared the breakfast with us. Then Melina and Eddy went to the guest rooms (separate ones, to Eddy's dismay), while Laura and I went to the master bedroom. We showered together, then got into bed, and Laura pressed her ass into my abs as we cuddled in a 'spoon' position.

"Was she good?" Laura asked. "Katherine?"

"Yeah." I said. "She was good. Not as good as you, of course"

"Of course not." Laura said tartly. "You gonna fuck her again? In the interest of political relationships?"

"Maybe." I said. "Political bedfellows, we would be. Literally." Laura laughed, and then we drifted off to slee---

Part 20 - Crime and Punishment

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Fox Two News!" shouted the lovely redheaded MILF reporterette, from near the burned-out ruin of Fillmore Pharmacy. "Fox Two News has learned that the body found in last night's fire at Fillmore Pharmacy is very likely that of fugitive John Hardwood!"

Bettina went on: "Mr. Hardwood disappeared along with Mr. Thomas Cook yesterday from the vehicle that was taking them to turn themselves in to Police. Police say they'd searched the Fillmore Pharmacy earlier that day, as it was near a storm drain in the road where that limousine stopped, but Police found nothing, which is corroborated by video taken at the time of the search."

"However," said Bettina, "a fire was reported at the Pharmacy by patrons of T-Square's hot nightclub 'Rhythms & Rap' in the early morning hours of last night. It was a raging inferno when Firefighters got to the scene, so they chose to contain the fire and let it burn. The building collapsed into the dungeon basement. Just an hour ago, a charred body was found in the ruins, and the Medical Examiner identified it by dental records as being that of John Hardwood."

"Police Commander Troy," said Bettina, "whose daughter was almost killed by Hardwood and Thomas P. Cook, was well in sight of several persons at all times until he got home, where he was alone with his wife. A Deputy Sheriff protection detail was keeping watch at the entrance of the home, and several news vans were staked out watching the property, and no one saw Commander Troy leave his home until this morning, when he and his wife drove to the Police Station, where her car was left overnight."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Good thing you have an alibi, Commanderrrrr." said Chief Moynahan as the coffee klatch got into full swing in MCD. "And the Press just admitted staking out your home in order to provide that alibi."

"I'm sure they're hating it that I wasn't caught doing something naughty." I replied, to some laughter in the room.

"I'm glad you had the witnesses, though." said Cindy, a bit loudly. "The Press really would be trying to make something of it if you hadn't."

"Yes, they likely would." I said. "So, Captain Ross... when the M.E.'s report comes in and you're asked to assign Detectives to investigate the dead body that was found, who are you going to assign to the case?"

"You're getting ahead of things, Commander." said Cindy. "I'll make that determination at the proper time. But have Bowser in readiness to be assigned the case." Much laughter at that.

"Bow-serrrr," said the Chief, "is an excellent dog, but he is just a bit too biased in this case... as is his owner's fah-therrrr. But as a serious answer, Captain Ross, I want you to personally handle this investigation, and have Detectives Warner and Washington with you at all times, and perhaps a Uniformed escort, as well. Videocameras are a must, as well."

"Yes sir." said Cindy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later that afternoon, Cindy Ross came in. "Okay, sir, it's official. The dead body at Fillmore Pharmacy is John Hardwood. Martha said he was drugged with some sort of neurotoxin, his hands were tied behind his back, and his neck was broken in a way that suggests a person did it with a violent neck twist."

"Okay." I said simply.

"Sir," Cindy said, "You understand that I have to turn this over to the Inspector General. I can't question you, as you are my immediate superior officer, even if we weren't related. And the Chief is too close to you, as well."

"I understand." I said. "Go to the Chief, lay it on the table, and send it up to Horace Wellman."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thursday, December 28th. I was asked to come into the Chief's Conference Room. Inside were the Chief, the Captain Union's Rep, Inspector General Horace S. Wellman, and Deputy I.G. Robert Mullen, who was tall, gray haired, and a lawyer.

"We are here to ask you about your whereabouts during the timeframe leading to John Hardwood's murder." said Mullen. "The Captain's Union Rep is here to act as your representation.

"With all due respect to the Union Rep," I said, "I wish to have my attorney here as my representation, and I will answer no questions without my attorney being present for any and all questioning."

Mullen was not happy about that. The Rep nodded his understanding. The Chief was happy to hear me say that, and Wellman just gave that sinister grin that reminded me so much of his brother, University President Sidney P. Wellman.

A half hour later, Mike G. Todd arrived, and Mullen was even less happy about who it was. Mullen might've been a Jack Lewis supporter and Val Jared hater, and Mike Todd had shredded the sexual harassment attacks on the embattled Governor.

"All right, Commander Troy," said Mullen. "We have a pretty solid timeline of your whereabouts into the evening of the 26th. The Press recorded your movements, or you were in the presence of multiple Police Officers. What I don't understand is why your wife came to County Jail while you were there."

"My wife is the Police Department's official psychologist." I said. "She is part of the evaluations done every year on everyone. She interviewed Lt. Irwin and Sergeant Rudistan while at First Precinct that evening, then she came home with me."

"Yes, so they said in their depositions." said Mullen derisively.

"Are you suggesting their depositions are inaccurate?" asked Mike G. Todd. Mullen stared daggers at him, realizing we weren't going to play, nor give stipulations here.

"No, I am not." said Mullen. "So, Commander, you and your wife drove home, and a Deputy detail and Press vans followed. We have that. Did you leave your home once arriving there?"

"Not until the next morning, when we drove here." I said (truthfully, by the way).

"Can you prove that?" asked Mullen. "That you stayed at your home the entire night?"