Terminator Tool Ch. 05

Story Info
Man given artificial member.
4.8k words
4.71
4.7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers

Sally was making breakfast as Rhonda and I arrived in the kitchen. "Rhonda, was it everything you hoped for?"

Rhonda blushed beet red. We all sat down and had a very hearty breakfast. When finished, we settled into the living room.

I wanted to move to the next stage of our plan. "Rhonda, are you well enough to go back to work, or you need some more time?"

"I'd love to stay here forever but I have to go back to work tomorrow." Rhonda frowned and looked down.

Sally smiled, "You don't have to forget us just because you are going back to work. I don't think I want you to just leave my life." We three looked at each other. Sally had succeeded in getting her hooks into Rhonda. I should have known even I can't compete with human nature. The mind wants what the mind wants. And that works for us.

"Sally, we can still be together, if that is what you want."

"More than anything, maybe even more than his big, fake dick." Sally had clinched it. We were in! She moved on, "So, what do you do for your boss? What's her name, by the way?" We had to be careful not to tip our hand.

"Her name is Sharon Vindman and she is the sole owner of Telco Industries. It is a huge company, and she is very good at business. Unfortunately, she is not so good at being a human being." She proceeds to tell us everything we already know, but we pretended to be surprised.

Suddenly Rhonda became excited. "Sally, you're a registered nurse, correct?"

"Yes."

"Mrs. Vindman has asked me to get her a full-time nurse. She has decided that she is going to die of something. If you can produce documentation I can give her, I am sure I can get you in. Then I can be with you every day." Gold, gold. We struck gold. We could get one of us into the house in the very beginning.

"Yes, I have all of that, and I can get an excellent referral from my longtime present employer."

Rhonda jumped. "I am going to get to work on this. If I can get this stuff tomorrow, I'm pretty sure I can have you in the house by next week." Sally took her home and we didn't see Sally for the next couple of days. I guess Sally was sealing the deal, so to speak.

Sally came home a few days later "I think I'm in. Rhonda gave my paperwork and referral to Mrs. Vindman, and it looks good. We will know in a few days. Dr. Freidman called me everything but the next Florence Nightingale."

Within a week, Sally was the full-time nurse for Sharon Vindman. She moved into the big house on the estate. We now have Sally and Rhonda in. Rhonda just doesn't know it yet, but she will when the time comes. Sally called us every night to update us. She had developed a routine with Mrs. Vindman. Sharon Vindman did have a terrible reputation, especially with her household staff. They hate her. She has no family, no-one in her company that she really trusts, and is very lonely and angry. The COO of her company runs the day to day. She goes into the office regularly to check up on them. Sometimes, she makes him, or the CFO come to her home to report.

Sally was the perfect nurse. She never spoke unless spoken to. She made certain Mrs. Vindman's doctor liked her. She had been around enough doctors to know how to flirt just enough to give them the hope they might have a chance.

Mary and I spent this time learning every detail of Telco. Turns out Mary is a good investigator. She knows her business and she was impressed by Sharon Vindman. This was a very profitable company that was well run.

One night, during her call, Sally told me Mrs. Vindman was looking for a masseuse. She told me to find a way to get a license and a few lessons. I found a small school that I could "help" them out for a fake license and a few lessons, and we were in business. In a few days, I was pretty good at getting by. I mean, how hard can it be to rub up an old lady.

It didn't take long. Sally showed up at the apartment in a couple of days. Rhonda told Mrs. Vindman we were college friends and that I was very good. When Dr. Freidman gave me a glowing recommendation, she decided to talk to me. Rhonda had inflated my salary, and Mrs. Vindman offered me a small fortune. I accepted on the spot. She buys anything she wants. She thinks she owns me now, and I am doing everything to reinforce that notion. Now she is convinced that she needs a masseuse. The COO of her company got one, and he brags about it all the time. She wants one in her home to outdo him. I think I can sell you. I told her the masseuse our office used for tough cases might be available.

"That sounds great. Now, we only need to get Mary in."

Mary spoke up. "Well, this is something I need to tell you all. You know I work for a large insurance company. Turns out Telco is one of our customers. We insure some of their plants locally. The COO called his rep the other day because he is suspicious of his CFO. He wanted to borrow our best investigator. SO, as of next Monday, I am assigned to assist the COO of Telco with a financial investigation of the company's CFO. I am in."

The three of us sat in shock. This means we are all in! Sally can ride herd on Rhonda, and Mary can prove her financial worth. Now, all I had to do was seduce Mrs. Vindman.

Page 2

I met Mrs. Sharon Vindman the next morning. I made sure I was properly attired and arrived early. The butler told me to wait and came to fetch me presently.

"Follow me." He was an old, dour man that I am sure hadn't smiled in years. He led me into the presence of Sharon Vindman. She was a 50 something woman with short blonde hair. She certainly used to be quite striking in her younger days. I can imagine what her husband had seen in her in her younger days. Now, life and difficulties had made her face hard. I'll bet she can be a bitch. She carried around 20 lbs more than she did in her younger days, but no one would dare say that around her.

"It says here you name is Thomas Shane."

"That is correct."

"Don't interrupt me. If I want you to speak, I will tell you." I nodded. "You come very highly recommended Mr. Shane. I am told what your present salary is, I will double it. Is that acceptable to you" Again, I nodded. "Very good. You do catch on quick. Manfred, my butler will show you to your room. You will always be on call, except for the two days you have off. You will decide which two days you wish and inform me. Now, is there anything you wish to ask?"

"No ma-am. You are very clear."

"You have one day to get moved in. We will begin the day after tomorrow. Manfred will show you out." She pushed a button, and he appeared. I was dismissed. She IS a tough old bird. This was going to be a challenge.

I returned to the apartment to tell Mary that I would be there starting the next day. Now she was alone in the apartment, and I knew that would be hard on her. I spent the night trying to make it up to her. I packed up the clothes I had bought to rub down a middle-aged angry woman. I was beginning to formulate a plan where she could "accidentally" see me in all my glory. I would have to have Rhonda plant the idea in her head, so she thought it was her idea. She always gets what she wants, and I am counting on her adding me to her trophy wall.

I settled into my room the next day. Sally came by to check on me. She said her room was right down the hall, right next to Rhonda's. It was perfect for them.

"Where are the servants' quarters?"

Sally laughed, "The entire staff is downstairs in the other end of the mansion. A gun could go off up here and they would never know."

"It seems we have the layout we need. Now, all I have to do is seduce the old bat."

"Yeah, good luck with that. I don't think she has had sex in at least 10 years. She talks about the "sins of the flesh" as being a weakness."

"I need her to see me "accidentally" in all my glory to put the idea in her head."

"Everyone who comes to see her must wait in what she calls the preparation room beside her office."

I smiled. "That will work. Have Rhonda convince her she needs to inspect everyone before they see her, and she needs to put a camera in that room so she can watch the people when they don't know it."

"Ooh, she is just arrogant enough to go for that. I'll have Rhonda get right on it. How is Mary?"

"Lonely. We will need to call her as often as possible to keep her spirits up, and so we know how the work at Telco is coming."

Sally kissed me and said, "I must go, reluctantly. I am on duty, and we need to be careful." She left me to my own thoughts.

I didn't have to wait long. The phone in my room rang and I answered on the first ring. "Very prompt, good. Come to the preparation room and I will call you when I am ready for you"

"Yes ma-am." I got dressed in my best "gigolo" trainer outfit and went to the room. It was a nice room. Comfortable. She made we wait an hour. I expected that. She needed to establish her dominance.

At last Rhonda came and told me to go in. She smiled at me and winked a good luck. I entered to see a magnificent sitting room. In one corner was a brand-new massage table. I have found my station. I went to it and began preparing the materials I would need to make her feel good. In a few minutes she entered the room in a robe. She walked to the table, dropped her robe, and lay down.

"You may begin." She was wearing a way too small bikini that probably fit 20 years ago. For the next hour I rubbed her in all the uncovered areas, carefully avoiding any area that might be considered forward. After a while, she felt relaxed enough to fall asleep. I continued until she awoke with a start. "How long have I been asleep?"

"Only a few minutes, ma-am."

"Ok, you may go." I quickly left. This daily routine continued for a few weeks. She gradually began to let her guard down as I did nothing to arouse her suspicions.

After two weeks, Sally came to tell me Mrs. Vindman loved the idea of watching the people coming to see her. They are installing the camera tomorrow."

"Good, now I must give her a show. She is to the point where she pulls her bikini down and unties the bottom. She is testing me, but I haven't bitten."

Page 3

I went home on my days off and never left the bedroom. Mary would tell me about how the investigation was coming. She said something is going on there. The CFO is skimming. "I am about to turn my report in to the COO. If he believes me, that would be the end of the CFO. I hope the COO recommends to Mrs. Vendman that they need me around to help recover the lost money." I told her everything that was going on at the mansion. I told her about the camera.

"Ooh, I wish I could be there for the show." Mary giggled.

"How about a show right now?" I reached for her and took her right then. She was ready. We repeated the exercise a couple more times before the night was over.

Now that the camera was in, I was going to give her a show at the first opportunity. It came on my first day back. The routine had continued. My phone would ring, and I would go and wait for her in the preparation room. The wait had been getting shorter and shorter. She was looking forward to me, whether she admitted it or not. On this day, I had come dressed in exercise clothes. I began doing exercises. I figured I had at least 10 minutes. So, after 10 minutes, I went into the bathroom and took the old clothes off. I walked out into the other room naked. I had pushed the button before coming out. I made sure she got a full show. After a few minutes, I quietly pushed the button and got dressed. The phone rang immediately.

I entered the room. She was already on the table, but the bikini was gone! She was laying there naked except for a towel over her ass. I started with her legs. When I got to the towel, I slipped my hands under it to massage her buttocks. She didn't stop me, so I continued to her shoulders. She was hot to the touch. This was a good sign. I asked her to turn over and she did quickly. She didn't even try to cover her breasts. They just sagged to the side a little, but I ignored everything except my job. I started at her head and massaged her shoulders and neck. As I worked my way down, I finally arrived at her breasts. I gently massaged each one, and she just closed her eyes. She let out a small moan, and I knew I had her. I moved down her stomach until I arrived at her legs. Now was the moment of truth. Everything rode on what happened next. I had to be very careful how I did this. I spread her legs just a little and massaged right to her pussy. She moaned and did nothing to stop me, so I continued massaging her pussy. She was out of practice, so it was not long before she was moaning loudly. She suddenly stiffened and screamed out. It lasted for several minutes. She had a LOT of pent-up orgasms in her. She gradually settled down until she realized what she had done. She grabbed her towel and ran out of the room trying to cover herself.

I didn't hear from her for several days This was the crucial time. If she just fired me, all was lost. We were all on pins and needles waiting.

Rhonda came to my room. "What did you do to her? She has been flustered, and she can't concentrate." I explained what I had done. "She is going to KILL you."

"Maybe, maybe not. Everyday that goes by is better for us. I think this was her idea, and now she must decide if she liked it enough to put up with me."

"She will assume you just want her money."

"That will be how I can convince her. If I can show I don't want her money, she will have to wait to see if that is true. It will give me time."

"Well, you are going to find out now. She wants to see you." She led me to the preparation room with a sense of foreboding. The next few minutes are the entire ballgame. I had one shot at this.

Rhonda went right in. In a few minutes, she came to get me. When we entered the room, she was sitting on the couch.

"Come in Mr. Shane. We need to have a talk. I am faced with a dilemma. I can not have what happened last time reoccur. I would fire you, but that would give you something on me. I can't have that. I am willing to pay you to leave. Name your price."

"May I speak freely?" she nodded. "I don't want anything from you. I am very happy with my job and my life. I enjoy sex and the free expression of it. I don't believe we did anything you should be ashamed of. I don't believe I have any hold over you. If I did that every week, it would still just be enjoying life, and I would have nothing to hold over you. You are a woman of immense responsibilities for a large group of people. You have afforded yourself no release. That buildup cannot be good for you. If I can offer you some form of relief, I am happy."

She stared at me for a long time. "I don't believe you. I have never had anyone with the least amount of sympathy for me."

"That is not true. Rhonda cares for you and worries about you constantly. We don't talk often, but when we do, it is usually her fretting about you. Your nurse says you are in good health, but she is concerned you have no outlet except work." We sat silently for a while. "What could I give you that would make you more comfortable?"

"I will have to think on this. You may go." I got up and left. At least I wasn't fired yet. Rhonda was waiting in her office when I came out. I gave her a thumbs up and she smiled. Nothing happened for a few days.

One day Rhonda came running, all breathless. "Have you heard? The COO and CFO are in Mrs. Vindman's office, and they are shouting at each other. Mary is there, too, I don't know why." She went running back to her office. SO, Mary had dropped the bombshell and the COO had brought it to Mrs. Vindman. It is good he brought Mary with him for reinforcements. It's always good to be in the room as it happens. After a while, Sally came to tell me the story. She had to give Mrs. Vindman a sedative. She is out cold and will be for the rest of the night. The COO had brought Mary with the report on the CFO's activities. They had a terrible fight. In the end, the CFO agreed to leave quietly in exchange for a promise not to prosecute. After he was gone, she realized she would need a new CFO. The COO told her the story of how Mary had uncovered everything and that she was more than qualified. So, Mrs. Vindman hired her on the spot as the new CFO.

We decided that Mrs. Vindman would be out all night, we could celebrate our good fortune. Sally and I went to Rhonda's room. We fucked each other's brains out most of the night. I awoke with my normal dick in Sally's mouth and Rhonda was laying under me. I had my head between her legs. That was a great night. Now I just need to finish Sharon Vindman off. It didn't take long. The call came the next morning. I guess she wanted to celebrate also. I got to the prep room and Rhonda was already there. I went in to find her laying on the table as naked as the day she was born.

Page 4

I decided it was time to start tilting the dynamic more in my favor. "I see you are ready for me. Let me begin." She looked at me with fire in her eyes, but after a second, she just put her head down. Score one for me. I gave her the best massage I could and fucked her with my finger until she came hard. Afterwards, I toweled her off and asked how she felt.

"Better than I have in a long time."

"Good, that's my job."

"Did you hear about my business problems?"

"No, I don't talk much to anyone around here."

"I had to fire my CFO yesterday because he was stealing from me. This accountant my COO hired had caught it. She is good, so I hired her instead."

"Sounds like you already fixed the problem."

"Yes, and now I feel like celebrating. How about you come with me and show me that thing everyone is talking about?"

"YES MA-AM."

We went through a double door into a magnificent bedroom. Everything was lush and expensive. She disappeared in a giant bathroom. I got comfortable of a large soft couch. I was already dressed for the evening, so all I had to do was wait for her. She poked her head out the door and said, "There is another bathroom in my late husbands' bedroom right through there." She was pointing to a set of double doors on the other wall. "Why don't you go and clean yourself up?" She popped by into her bathroom without waiting for me to respond. I went and had a long, hot shower. We would see who waited for who.

After 30 minutes I came through the double doors to find her laying on the giant bed wearing an expensive looking nightgown that I am sure had not seen the light of day for years. "It's about time. I was about to fall asleep waiting for you." I didn't say anything, I just smiled.

She looked at me kind of funny. "You not going to say anything?"

"You told me not to remember?"

"Well, not here."

"Ok, now that we have the bedroom rules established, open that nightgown. I've already seen you naked before, anyway." She hadn't expected such abruptness, and the fire returned to her eyes.

"How dare you talk to me like that?"

"In this room I will dare because I will decide what happens in this room. You will do as you're told, and you will have the experiences of your lifetime. By tomorrow you will be happier than you have ever been and thankful for everything I do for you. Now, open that nightgown."

She was thinking. No one had spoken to her like that since she had married her husband, and that was nearly 30 years ago. "You come here and open it."

She still wasn't ready to give up yet. I must make her do it the way I want her to. "No, I am not getting on the bed until you open your nightgown." We stared at each other for a couple of minutes. She had fire in her eyes. However, I could see the fire begin to be replaced with desire, and she finally opened her nightgown.

"Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" I climbed into the bed and began kissing her shoulders and breasts. She began relaxing almost immediately, sinking further down into the soft, big bed. I reached for her face, and gently kissed her on the lips. She opened her mouth to receive my tongue and I continued holding her face in my hands. "You are a remarkable woman, Sharon. Your beauty is apparent, but there is more to you than as a businesswoman. I am not interested in you as a businesswoman. I am interested in you because you are a desirable woman who knows what she wants and is smart enough to run a large business in a world of men. I am going to make you want me, really want what I have for you and can do for you. Not because I will force anything on you. You will willingly do what I ask of you. Everything we do will be your choice." She was looking at me with a funny look on her face. I stopped talking and began kissing my way down her body. When I crawled between her legs, she spread them quickly and moaned at the touch. I worked her pussy over for several minutes, until I saw she was warming up. I secretly pushed the button, and it came to life. He eyes grew as wide as saucers, and she licked her lips.

cwcw99
cwcw99
142 Followers
12