Terri Ch. 02

Story Info
A married woman decides to cheat, The aftermath.
5.2k words
3
20.2k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night my wife and I finally talked about what had happened was probably the most intense night of our relationship. First, she admitted what she had done with a scorched earth level of honesty. My wife told me what she did, what she intended to do and even admitted that that she still harbored some lingering desires to experience another man.

Part of me wanted her to admit what she had done but then tell me what I wanted to hear, however, her brutal honesty was very believable. Her decision to be totally honest was probably the best answer if we were going to remain married. During her confession, she had offered to go to counseling and in the weeks that followed, she did make an appointment for us to visit a counselor. I am here to tell you that not all counselors are created equal. The first counselor wanted us to hold hands and talk about our first dates to help work on our communication. As I will detail here, we were communicating quite well and holding things that were much more fun than holding hands. Yes, she had made some mistakes, big ones, but other than her tacit decision not to tell me that she wanted to have sex with another man, we communicated quite well.

I barely sat through our first session and when my wife and I returned to the car, I told her that I would not be attending any future sessions. Terri agreed completely and offered to find another therapist. That night we had another night of the best form of communication.

The night my wife and I had our talk, we had cleared the air; she had confessed and apologized. I still had questions but chose to ask them later after we had made love. Face it, it had been three weeks since I had intercourse with my wife and I was missing it. Yes, she had gone above and beyond in her attempts to make it up to me while her tender vulva and the area between her legs healed. My wife allowed me to enjoy many things she had vehemently refused me prior to the events that brought us to where were now were.

Without putting too fine of a point on it, she had allowed me to cum in her mouth and on her face, while her woman parts were still healing and tender. For those things, an honorable man may have felt bad because he would have known she was doing them to assuage her guilt after trying to cheat on him. I did feel a little bad about what I had done but I was never so honorable that I pushed her away. It just felt too good!

That first night after we had talked about what had happened was one that will go down in the history books of great sex. After her extremely honest confession, I had mostly forgiven her. Stop thinking that I am a cuck! I was fully aware of how much she had disrespected me and I would always leave the tracking program on her phone. But the things that my wife was now doing, both in the bedroom and outside the bedroom was reason enough for me to move cautiously forward. Yes, I had questions but the main purpose of me wanting to discuss what had happened, was to see if she would finally be honest. If she had continued to deceive me, our marriage would have been over. Because she was brutally honest, and did not try to blame anyone other than herself, I believed that we still had a chance to save our marriage.

Our lovemaking had an intensity that I had not felt before; Even better than when we were first together. It had been exciting then, but the passion was not nearly as high as it was that night. We had agreed to order a pizza and eat before we retired to the bedroom. If you had asked me, before this, I would have probably told you that I would rip her clothes off and be between her legs in seconds. The reality was that we kissed and made out like teenagers for probably half an hour.

Prior to what happened, Terri would have removed all of her clothes and if it was a special occasion, she may have put on a sexy nighty. Most likely, she would just come to bed nude and we would get busy. That night she left her little black dress on and remained fully dressed while we kissed and touched each other. I had to remove my wife's clothes as if it was a date and we were making love for the first time. Things moved faster once her dress was off and it was not long after her dress was cast aside that we were both completely naked. Terri had completely shaved herself, as she had before her planned affair with her boss.

I like seeing my wife shaved but I also enjoy seeing her neatly trimmed. Even though it has been a few years, I like seeing her with a full bush. I guess my favorite is when she leaves a neat triangle of hair but completely shaves her lower lips. My wife is well aware of my preferences but it seemed that she was trying to recreate things as close to what they were when she attempted to have an affair. It was not a big deal for me because I liked her pussy equally, with or without hair.

My wife pushed me onto my back and began to give me a fantastic blowjob. Prior to her decision to cheat, I could count the number of blowjobs I had received from her during our courtship and twenty-year marriage; It would have been less than ten. In the past three weeks I had received nearly twice as many and I had been encouraged to cum in her mouth. That was never allowed until three weeks ago.

As much as I enjoyed her mouth, I no longer wanted her "pay" for wanting to cheat, so I gently tried to pull her up and resume our kissing. I admit I was stunned when she stopped me and told me that she needed to be used by me one last time, to have closure from what she had tried to do. I was not sure how to respond, so I asked if she planned to let things go back to the way they were before her affair. My wife actually blushed and looked very embarrassed as she told me that she would never again withhold blowjobs from me. My wife explained that because she had given her lover one, to completion, she could never deny me that pleasure. She had also decided that she actually enjoyed giving them to me.

She added that because she had offered her back door to her boss and because she fully intended to let him have her anal virginity, even though I had effectively prevented it from happening, I would be the first to claim her back door tonight. With a fierce look in her eyes and a determined voice, my wife told me that she wanted me to take her anally and ordered me not to stop until I had climaxed. She said she did not care how bad it may hurt her; She was confident that Dave would not have been gentle, so I was not to stop under any circumstances until I had climaxed.

With that, I lay back and let her continue. It was almost a spiritual experience to enjoy the tender ministrations of her mouth, knowing that I was going to release into that same mouth. I lay there with my eyes closed, enjoying every second of what she was doing. My right hand continued to rub her bottom and when my fingers found her vulva, it was hot and very wet. This may have been part of my wife's self-imposed penance but she was enjoying it as well. I slipped my finger inside her vagina for the first time in three weeks. She had become very tight. She was also very slippery, so I gently pushed the entire length of my middle finger inside of her. When she moaned around my cock, the vibrations caused me to climax inside her mouth. I came so hard that it hurt!

Earlier, while we were waiting for our pizza, I had slipped into our bedroom and took a little blue pill from the card of free samples my doctor had given me. Because of the pill, I never lost my erection and I was able to roll her onto her back and mount her. Her vagina felt even better on my cock than it did on my finger. I had to go slow because I could tell that her vagina had shrunk enough that my hard cock was making her slightly uncomfortable. I am average at slightly over six inches but quite thick. I was not hurting my wife and her vagina quickly adapted to my renewed presence. Within minutes we were making love and trying to give as good as we were getting.

My wife climaxed and for once in my life, I had a ways to go. I continued to pound her into the mattress until she climaxed a second time. We climaxed together but we stayed joined as we came down from our sexual high. I was at peace after over a month of turmoil. Sure, she had done her best to take care of me sexually since she returned from the hospital but the blowjobs my wife gave me as penance for what she had done were not nearly as satisfying as making love to her had been tonight. As we cuddled, everything was right in my world and I began to drift off to sleep. Terri poked me in the ribs with her elbow and told me that I was not done. Now, under normal circumstances, I would have been very excited to hear that I was not done. However, this time I knew what my wife wanted me to do to her. I had wanted it for years but truthfully, I was not sure how we should go about it. If it had been really important to me, I am sure she would have relented years ago. To make the situation worse, for her anyway, I had already climaxed twice. Even with the help from the pill, it was going to take a lot of stimulation to make me climax a third time. I tried to explain this to Terri but she was adamant that it had to happen tonight. When I told her that it would take a long time for me to have a climax she just looked at me and told me that it was not supposed to be pleasurable for her, this time.

I was not sure what to do but I knew that it would be best if her opening was lubed up and if I was as gentle as possible. I used plenty of lube, our regular lube, not the tube I had added something to, and worked my fingers inside her. With one finger, my wife was moaning with pleasure. When I added a second finger, I could tell she was no longer comfortable. I had gotten hard again, much to my surprise, but I was afraid to try to insert my penis. My wife demanded that I do it and positioned herself on her stomach over a couple of large pillows, with her bottom slightly up in the air. She opened her legs when I shuffled up behind her and used her hands to pull her butt cheeks open. Her submissive position was a bit exciting but when she began to speak, I was instantly excited and ready to take her last virginity.

When I touched my cock to her oily rosebud, she began to taunt me. In a deep, taunting and husky voice, my wife said, "Go ahead, fuck my ass, I want you to do it, fuck me hard, I would have given it to Dave, but now it is yours forever, fuck me there and make me yours again." This was reclaiming sex to the extreme. I gently but firmly pushed against her rosebud. Terri gave a loud groan, it sounded like she was in pain so I stopped and began to back out. She screamed at me to stay inside her until I came. I remained motionless for a moment, hoping to let her adjust to my size, but she implored me to keep moving. Maybe she planned for me to hammer her bottom but I could only stroke in and out slowly. She was making terrible keening sounds and somehow we ended up on our sides with me deep inside her bowels. She had tears in her eyes but she continued to demand that I finish inside her. I reached around and began to strum her clit. This quickly brought her to the verge of a climax and she began to rock her hips in time with my thrusts. Thankfully, after several minutes, we both had a strong climax. I held her until I slipped out of her body. She had given me everything. I got a warm cloth and cleaned her up. She was sound asleep when I came back but now she had the same beautiful smile I remember her having for most of our marriage.

We spent the whole weekend in and out of bed, but that was our only attempt at anal. My wife told me that it had been painful, but even so she had enjoyed submitting to me and she felt she needed to do what we had done. She said that her backdoor would not be on the menu every night but I could have it on special occasions.

The next week life went on like before her affair. We were both happy again. Terri was still working at the real estate sales company. I stopped by to visit with Russell he told me that he no longer had plans to fire my wife. He had put her on probation when she returned to work, about a week after she returned from the hospital. She had accepted her punishment respectfully and had worked hard to put it behind her, leading the owner, Russell, to believe the affair was largely Dave's fault. He told me that he planned to promote her to the position of office manager after her probationary period had ended.

I still had unanswered questions. It was another Friday night, three weeks later, that I decide it was finally time to answer the questions and hopefully put what had happened in our rear view mirror. Rather than surprise my wife, I confirmed that we had no plans for that evening, on Friday morning, and asked, not told, but asked my wife if we could discuss my questions that evening.

I could tell that my wife had been dreading this conversation for some time by the look on her face but she managed to stutter that we probably should. I do not know how her day went but I could think of nothing else and that Friday was not my most productive day. After work, I called out and picked up Chinese. It is hard to become angry when you are concentrating on trying to eat with chopsticks. I also picked up three very large bottles of our favorite wine. Three was significant in that the most we had ever consumed over a whole weekend was two, but I wanted to be prepared for the worst or the best outcome.

When Terri walked through the door I had arranged all the little boxes of Chinese food on the coffee table and I had poured each of us a generous amount of the wine. My wife asked if she could change first and rushed off the our bedroom before I could answer. She was not gone long and in the short time that she was gone she had removed her work clothes as well as all of her underwear and came back to the living room wearing just a thigh length silky gown. I silently wondered if she planned to use her feminine wiles to distract me if my questions became too painful.

We began to eat and sip our wine. I noticed that Terri's wine was going down more quickly than usual, so when I topped off her glass I asked her if she was trying to get drunk. She denied that she was, but confided that it may be a good idea. When I asked her why she thought it would help to dull her senses and it was her that started out talk.

She calmly told me that she was nervous because she felt that things had been going well for the past few weeks, adding that she felt closer to me than ever before. I just looked at her, so she continued. She told me that tonight you are going to ask me some questions that I do not know the answer to and you may ask me some questions that my answer will hurt you. She had not started crying but I could tell that her tears were imminent.

I hadn't said anything yet but she told me that we just as well get the big question out of the way. My wife said, "You're going to ask me why I did it." She continued, I have wrestled with that question since the Thursday everything happened. I was asking myself why I was doing it when I agreed to drive us to the conference. I have asked myself the same question every day since then. My wife downed about half of her glass of wine before she continued. It was not any one thing that happened, she stated. As I have told you, I cannot blame anyone but myself for this, but first and foremost, Dave was a skilled seducer. Because I chose to listen to him, I stopped listening to you. After another sip of wine, she said that we had been doing the same thing for twenty plus years and while it was okay, she wanted to experience something new. She added, I also began listening to Barb and Susie. In case you haven't noticed, I have not had anything to do with them since you took me back.

Barb and Susie were two of her closest friends but they were man hating sluts. Because they had been friends with my wife for many years I did not object to their friendship but neither one could keep a husband and they both continually spouted how great the single life was. I had not noticed that she had avoided her friends, but I was proud of Terri's decision not to hang around them. She told me what I already suspected, that they had done their best to convince her that everyone does it. By "It" I mean cheat on their husbands and they convinced her that she deserved to have a little fun.

My wife held up her hand because I was about to comment. She said, I know they are a couple of tramps and they have been saying some version of this for years but for some reason, I began to feel a little jealous of them. Now the tears began to creep from her eyes. The bottom line was that between all those things and my own selfish wondering about what I may have missed as a young woman by not sleeping around, that I convinced myself that I could, and I should, do it.

Now the tears had found their way to my eyes. I could not fault what my wife had said; she did not ask for forgiveness but once again had told the unvarnished truth. She continued to say that she had not gone all the way with Dave or anyone else. She told me that other than a bit of touching over her clothes, the groping in the supply closet was just that. She compared it to the groping that high school boys had done before they dropped her off in her parent's driveway. I was about to ask exactly what had happened Thursday morning in the supply closet. Before I could ask, my wife tactfully added that on the now famous Thursday morning, Dave had reached under her skirt and in his efforts to get inside her panties, he had torn her pantyhose. She then whispered that she had taken his cock out and she had started giving him a hand job before his attempts to get into her panties had damaged her pantyhose and she had put a stop to everything. My wife absolutely hates to have a run in her hose so his efforts were a mood killer. She admitted that she had promised him that she would use her mouth to satisfy him later to stop his crude advances.

My wife was quick to point out that Dave was neither bigger, nor longer than me. She clarified that based on the fifteen minutes they had spent alone in the motel room, he had a hair trigger and he was not nearly as good of a lover as I was. Of course that made me feel good. True or not, it made me feel good. I did not notice much of a lump in his underwear when he came out of the motel, with his hands up, but I knew that the circumstances may have caused him to lose his erection.

My wife told me that I could thank Dave because he is why I am now allowed to cum in her mouth. Apparently once they entered the motel room they began kissing and they had quickly lost their clothes. In just a few minutes Dave had her completely nude. She took him into her mouth, and he climaxed almost instantly, forcing her to swallow. I did not feel very thankful knowing that he had come so close to having my wife but I was thankful for my wife's decision to allow me that pleasure.

Terri looked at me intently. Even though we had been married for twenty years, I was not sure what she was feeling. She had been apologetic as well as completely honest with me as far as I could tell.

I decided to ask the remaining questions. She had thought out her answers and truthfully they were quite good. My questions were tougher. I quietly asked her why she had disrespected me. I told her that I knew of nothing, that I had done, that would justify her low opinion of me. Instantly, the slightly smug look on her face was gone. She turned on the waterworks, full blast. She claimed that she did not know why she had disrespected me but blamed it on wanting to have her boss's approval. The part of the conversation I heard, sounded like she was quite willing to disrespect me.

I told her that she may be correct, but her comment that if I do not accept her affair, then she would divorce me and take me to the cleaners, was especially hurtful. My wife cried and said she wished she could take what she had said back. She politely asked me if she could tell me something in her defense. Of course, I nodded in the affirmative and gestured for her to continue. Terri restated that she was not blaming anyone but herself but that every time she had said something against me to get a positive response from Dave, it had not felt right. She had eventually asked Dave to stop putting me down but rather than quit, he had stepped up his tirade against me. She pointed out that this was about the same time as he had forbid her from having sexual contact with me. She had a goofy grin on her face when she said, "You know how that worked out". I did know how it worked out and I was a little proud of myself for making her defy his orders.

12