Territory Manager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Roger, I just wanted to tell you what a good job you are doing for the company." He stated. "When you took on your new role we never really talked about commissions. I trust you are pleased with your commission checks?" He smiled and told me.

"Oh yes sir, Mr Bellows." I said. "Thank you. The commissions are great." I told him.

"Thank you Roger, you have earned every bit of those commissions." He told me. "But I'd like to give you some advice. Business is good now, but over the years our business has had its ups and downs. Don't worry, we always make it through. But sometimes those commissions can get pretty small when business is slow." He continued.

"My boy, my advice to you is this, save your commissions. Live on your base salary. I'm not saying not to splurge every once in a while, but be frugal."

With that, he looked at his wrist and stood up from behind his desk.

"Now my boy, it's time for me to head home for dinner, lock up on your way out." He said and clapped me on the shoulder as he moved past me down the hall.

I thought long and hard about what Mr Bellows had said, and it made sense.

Meanwhile the weeks turned into months with Crystal. We were having a good time and I had seen nothing that she had done that caused me any alarm. No unexplained nights, suspicious text messages, or strange phone calls. She seemed completely normal.

We even hung out with Janet and Ben a few times at The Regulator and other places. We all got along great. All seemed perfectly normal.

Out of the blue one night I got a call from Janet. As I had said we had never been particularly close. There was an age gap difference and our family was not tight knit.

"Roger, I just wanted to tell you," she began, "that whatever I may have said or thought about Crystal before has changed. She's a nice person and I have never seen you happier than you are with Crystal." She told me.

I was surprised to hear this kind of comment from Janet. Not specifically what she said, but more the depth of sincerity in her statement. Our family was never like that.

"Thanks." I said and then paused and added. "That means a lot to me, I mean your opinion. I have to say that I do really like her." I added.

We talked a little more and then hung up. I thought about what Janet had said. I had been with Crystal for over six months at this point. Other than some poor judgement about Darryl, I hadn't seen anything alarming about her behavior. Janet's words validated what I had been thinking. It was always good to get someone elses opinion too. Just to make sure you were not talking yourself into something.

This began the next chapter of my and Crystal's relationship. A more serious, trusting phase. I was starting to fall in love.

Things were progressing, but I did note something that bothered me a little.

It was her dependence on me. She didn't get mad, but I could tell she was unhappy when I had to work late and I couldn't always be with her. Don't get me wrong, I liked that she wanted me, but with my job, I couldn't always be with her.

When I tried to explain all this she said she understood, but I could tell that maybe she really didn't. She seemed to get restless when I wasn't with her. Just an insecurity I guessed.

But that was a minor thing. Everything else was great. Towards the end of the year we began planning a trip to Hawaii. Neither of us had been there before. I had a good year end bonus from B&B and like Mr Bellows had told me, it's okay to splurge every so often.

In March we flew to Maui. Crystal had flown a few times but this was my first time flying. We were both excited and after we changed planes in Seattle the five hours seemed to go by quickly.

As we de-planed my first sensation was the warm humid air. It felt so different from the crisp coolness of eastern Washington. This was all such a new experience for me. Crystal was excited too.

Our hotel was in Ka'anapali on the northwest part of the island. The town of Lahaina was close.

We stayed in a nice older hotel, The Royal Lahaina Resort. Once we got there we quickly got into our swimsuits and walked around. Crystal looked amazing in her bikini. Two small triangles covering her breasts and a triangle over her pussy. Not quite a thong, but a lot of ass was visible. Crystal had tanned a bit before we left and it looked good on her.

That night with our lights low, balcony doors opened and sheer white curtains blowing in from the tropical breeze, we made love on the bed. She was vocal and urged me on. I was fairly certain others at The Royal Lahaina resort heard Crystal and I was pretty sure she didn't care.

Afterward we lay together tired but still excited about our trip on Maui.

"I want to make love to you every day we are here." She quietly told me.

"At least," I murmured back to her.

"Well I'm ready at any time." She teased me. "But this thing." She said while raising my flaccid penis, "looks like it's out of commission for the moment." She smiled and told me.

"I've got an idea on how we can revive it". I told her.

"I just bet you do." She told me

And the next thing I knew she was giving me a blow job.

Shortly after that we began round two of our love making. It was a good night.

We explored the area, ate great food, swam in the ocean, and lounged by the pool. A couple of days later we took a long and windy drive to Hana back past the airport on the wet side of Maui. Beautiful scenery along the way. It was all so exotic.

That night at dinner Crystal told me she had a surprise for me the next day. I was curious and asked what was going on. All she would say was she thought I would like it.

She told me to pack for the beach. I stuffed towels, drinks, sunscreen, a light snack, and my sunglasses in the backpack.

"I'll navigate, you drive." She told me.

And off we went.

We drove to the south end of the island past the town of Kihei and the luxurious resort area of Wailea. We parked in a gravel lot with lots of other cars. It must be a popular beach I thought.

The parking lot opened up to a broad sandy beach. It looked wondeerful. I started walking forward toward the ocean. It was a nice beach but I was curious why Crystal had made a big deal out of us coming here.

"Wrong way." She told me and started walking off to the right towards a tall rock outcropping.

Okay, I thought.

We climbed up and over the outcropping and there was a beautiful smaller cove. Not as many people as the other beach, but populated.

Climbing back down on the cove side of the rock I soon realized that this beach was a bit different.

The first set of naked tits signaled the difference. I looked over at Crystal and she was smiling. Hand and hand we walked into the nudity.

I noticed a disproportionate amount of men. The majority of them were with other men, penis's dangling. It soon was apparent that this beach was a popular place for gay men. I saw my share of topless women as well as a few totally nude women too. But overall there were more men.

"This is part one of your surprise," Crystal told me.

"I'm surprised." I replied.

We found a spot away from all the men with a few other couples around. I have to admit there were a good percent of the women that maybe should have left more clothes on, but there were a few quite attractive ones also.

Crystal removed her top and her pale tan line contrasted with the light brown of the rest of her skin.

"You're going to need some sun screen in a few important places," I told her.

She just raised her eyebrows and smiled at that comment. And then she took her bottoms off.

"This is part two of your surprise,". She then told me as she stood completely nude in front of me, hands on hips. I noticed she got stares from many of the others at this small cove.

"Now I'm really surprised." I said.

Obviously I had seen Crystal nude numerous times, but I had never been more turned on than seeing her now nude on this public beach.

"Come on, let's cool off." She said.

I watched her round naked ass as she ran toward the ocean. I noticed some of the others admiring her physique. Men and women.

I joined her, keeping my swimsuit on as we cooled off in the warm blue ocean. She gave me a look when she saw I was still clothed.

"Roger, it's a nude beach." She said. "That means you're supposed to be nude!" She exclaimed.

In explanation, I pulled the front of my bathing suit away exposing my growing erection. She looked down and laughed.

"What has got you all excited?" She asked me, with a smile on her face.

I moved toward her, knee deep in the ocean, and gave her a hug my groin pressed against her naked front.

"I get it." She laughed. "Now you better keep that thing away from me before we get kicked off the beach." She told me and l reluctantly moved away.

Later, back up on the towels, she turned over onto her stomach and asked me to put sunscreen on her back. Now I'd done this numerous times since we had been on Maui. But never with her nude or visible to others.

I started at her shoulders and it became more like a massage, rubbing the lotion into her brown skin. I spent extra time on the white globes of her ass for two reasons. Without exposure to the sun that skin was extra susceptible to sunburn, and we didn't want that.. The other reason was I could now fondle her naked ass in public and it was acceptable.

I guess what wasn't quite acceptable was when my finger penetrated her lubricated pussy. I could tell she liked it, but I also noticed we were starting to attract attention. Using great discipline I forced myself to stop.

We stayed at this beach for several hours before we needed to get out of the sun. We packed up and headed to the rental car. Crystal told me this beach was called Little Beach and she had read about it in one of our Maui guide books.

After dinner that night, right at sunset we were having a nightcap on our balcony. Crystal was leaning over the rail, bent at the waist glass in hand watching the horizon. The sky was darkening near sunset. The curtain of twilight shrouded us, but it was far from pitch dark..

I stepped behind her and gave her a hug, she wiggled her ass back into me. I reached up under her light skirt and pulled her thong down. We were still somewhat visible in the twilight.

"Roger," she half heartedly protested.

I hesitated, dropped my shorts, bunched the skirt up to her waist and guided my erection toward her pussy. There, as darkness ascended, obscured, but visible for anyone that looked in our direction, I fucked her. Her orgasm was audible but stifled. As she climaxed she dropped her nightcap glass. Fortunately it landed, unbroken on the grass three stories below. My pent up desire from all the interaction at Little Beach was finally satisfied.

It had been a good day and a good night too.

All too soon our fabulous Hawaiian vacation was over and we were flying back to the mainland. Contentedly I thought about this magical trip. As I thought about the vacation, I could not remember having a better time. Sure, Hawaii was magical but it was beyond that.

It was Crystal. She was so fun to be with and we got along so well, I couldn't imagine being without her. That got me thinking even deeper on the subject. I was going to need to make some decisions soon.

The only real reservation I had was the gossipy stories about her younger days. Since we had been together there really hadn't been anything to make me doubt her.

Certainly she flirted a little, but so did I. It was all, in my mind, harmless. One thing we hadn't done, and I wasn't sure I even wanted to do it, was discuss our individual sexual histories.

I made the conscious decision to not explore that territory. I knew enough about the younger Crystal from Janet and from all these months together I think I knew who she was.

So was I ready to make the big commitment? That was what I was trying to figure out.

One Friday night in late Spring Crystal and I walked down to The Regulator. I wouldn't call us regulars here, but it was close and convenient. Sometimes my sister Janet and other acquaintances were there. The atmosphere was comfortable.

It seemed more active than normal and we were drinking beer and chatting.

There was this guy I knew from high school, a few years younger than me, I recognized in the loose group near us. He'd always been a loud talking mouthy guy, not quite an asshole but close.

As much as I tried to avoid it, I found myself near him and he approached me.

"Roger Winters?" He said. "Michael Stout." He introduced himself, and thrust out his hand.

"I remember you, you were the boxer." He said. "What are you up to these days?" He asked.

Oh great, I thought. I'm stuck with this blowhard for God knows how long.

He told me he sold insurance and asked for my business card. One of those conversations that went on and on, Stout doing almost all of the talking.

At one point Crystal walked over to where I was stuck talking to this guy. I saw his eyes track her and noticed a slight smile on his face as he noticed Crystal.

"Crystal Greer!" He exclaimed, and moved as if to hug her. Crystal moved toward me and grabbed my arm. Stout was left halfway toward her, arms slightly out, frozen awkwardly in the early stages of a hug attempt.

He looked from Crystal to me and then back. As if processing the data to understand we were together. Abruptly he moved away telling me he'd call me about my insurance needs.

"Thanks." I told Crystal.

"What?" She said.

"Thanks for helping me get away from that guy." I said.

"He's kind of a jerk." She said, and added no more explanation of her thoughts.

By the end of the night I'd forgotten about the interaction.

Another thing happened at work the following week, Mrs Wanderly, the long time receptionist, abruptly retired because of age and health reasons.

Think a taller version of Aunt Bea, from the Andy Griffith show, and that is a fair description of Mrs Wanderly.

Her singsong voice as she answered the phones was indelibly etched in my mind from hearing it so many times.

"Burton and Bellows, Mrs Wanderly speaking." was the way she answered virtually every phone call. And then she would transfer the caller to the correct person.

And now she is gone. I thought about this for a few minutes and then I thought of Crystal. Her waitress job was a dead end and she would have more normal hours at B&B. Certainly Mrs Wanderly's job couldn't pay much but I think it would be an improvement for Crystal.

I called Crystal and she seemed interested. I talked to Ted Bellows and he was open to the idea. Crystal interviewed and by Monday she was the new receptionist at Burton and Bellows. Crystal was happy and I knew she could do the job.

By this time Crystal was virtually living at my house. She still had the apartment, paid her share, but she was never there. It didn't make sense for her to keep it, but, if she officially moved in, this would certainly signal a deepening of our relationship.

Why not just get married I thought. I couldn't imagine my life without Crystal. Content with our relationship, I began looking for rings.

The following Tuesday at the end of the day I reviewed my emails. These were normally customer requests and miscellaneous information from the office.

There was one strange email. I quickly realized it was from that jerk Michael Stout, the guy I'd bumped into at The Regulator some weeks ago.

'Hey pal, I noticed you hanging with Crystal Greer. She is one hot chick. I thought you'd appreciate this. Let's talk about your insurance sometime.' It was signed, MS. And there was an attachment.

It was a video. Oh great, I thought.

I opened it on my iPhone. It was an amateur video. It looked like a group of young people in an apartment or condo. People sitting on couchs, a couple of girls dancing, at least topless, and finally another couple naked and kissing, looking like they were about to fuck. There was some crappy music in the background and the tinny sound of individual voices, shouting, yelling, and laughing.

It was hard to see details on this small screen. But, I was pretty sure Crystal was in the video. I was also pretty sure she didn't have her top on.

Driving home the good feeling I had established about Crystal's morals were now shaken. I was also pissed at that asshole Stout. If I happened to run into him again and he said one word to me, I guarantee, I would beat the shit out of him.

Crystal was at my house when I got home. Very quickly she realized I was not in a good mood. She asked what was wrong, I begged off and told her I had some work to do. I went into my home office, closed the door, pulled up the asshole's e-mail and watched it on the desktop's larger screen.

What I saw was four guys and probably the cameraman and four girls. One was Crystal. I could tell it was not recent, she looked slightly younger and her hair was different. The scene was of a party that got a little crazy. Other than Crystal and Stout, I didn't recognize anyone. The video was about eight minutes long.

One of the guys and one of the girls were about to have sex, the video did not show that exact act, but it was close. One other girl looked like she was completely nude and drunk. And then there was Crystal and another girl dancing topless. Crystal looked drunk.

At one point one of the guys got up and tried to dance and fondle Crystal and the other girl, who I have to admit had spectacular breasts. If I wasn't so pissed off, I probably would have appreciated the view more.

Though no one likes to see their potential life partner topless and dancing in front of other guys, I didn't see her doing anything with any of the guys or even very interested in any of them. I watched the video three times, stopping to analyze it frequently. She looked more innocent than the others.

But I was still pissed. Was this just the tip of the iceberg of her sexual wildness? Just as I was thinking I needed some answers there was a tap on the door.

"Roger?" She said, "are you okay? I made some dinner. Are you hungry?" She quietly asked.

"Crystal," I answered. "Come in. There's something you should see." I told her.

Tentatively she opened the door, eyes on mine, gauging my mood. I turned the screen to her and hit the play arrow.

It took her several seconds to understand what she was supposed to be watching. When she finally recognized what she was seeing her hands flew to her mouth in astonishment.

"What, where did you get this?" She asked.

Then she turned back to the scene playing out on the screen. Hand covering her open mouth she studied the video. Her head started slowly shaking back and forth as if she could not believe what was happening.

"Roger," She said. "What is this? Why do you have this?" She asked.

"Not sure if that is the correct question that should be asked at this time." I said. "I think more importantly I'd like to know, when did this happen, why did this happen, and how many times did things like this happen?" I asked.

Crystal stared at me, hearing my words, my accusations. Eyes wide she stared at me. Her tears streamed down her face, surprised at my harshness.

When I did not move to comfort her, this surprised her too.

"Roger, I.... " She stammered.

"I want to know," I said. "What happened in this video? I also want to know how often this type of thing happened, and what other things like this have happened." I coldly asked her.

She stared at me and then hung her head. She quietly wept for a few minutes. I sat motionless in my office waiting for her explanations.

Finally through tear clouded eyes she looked up at me.

"I was eighteen, just out of high school, and me and a couple of other girls got invited to Paco's timeshare in Cabo." She told me.

123456...8