Tessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my right hand to continue patting and petting her pussy, but then I pulled my left hand out from under her shorts so I could reach over and grab onto the underside of them where my right hand was...and since I knew she wasn't wearing panties, I pulled them over so I could behold the pussy I was touching.

If I may interrupt my own story yet again, I want to say that I think most red-blooded males tend to place the female genitalia on a pedestal. Some say it's the most highly regarded and sought-after thing in the world even above fame, power and money, while others think it's overrated and not worth the wait once they finally tear into one for the first time. I, on the other hand, look at the ultimate female as being the one thing I have always wanted above all other things in life: The sum of all her parts. This includes and is not limited to not just her outer parts, but also the inner woman such as her mind and soul. I probably sound sweet and sappy for saying that, but I'm not going to lie and say that what I witnessed on Tessa Mia in that moment didn't have me on the verge of blowing a hot mess of cream all over her back from where my penis was positioned in that moment.

Placing Tessa's vaginal area beside one of those I had seen in those dirty magazines I mentioned earlier was like comparing apples and oranges. Miss Mia's business below her beltline was so much more fascinating than anything I had ever witnessed in a photograph or even on a naughty movie. Her lady parts were so much more appealing on so many different levels, and while I know most men out there will disagree with me, the fact that she had a substantial tuft of fur down below was an added bonus. I'm not saying I don't like shaved cooters...quite the contrary, actually, but I also appreciate a pair of labia with a natural look and feel to them. And while Tessa didn't have a complete mess of hair going on down below like women tended to in days of yore, she had enough...and it was the perfect look for her.

I think in that moment while I was observing the lovely genitalia, my incredible instructor grew a little self-conscious of herself. She reached down and tightly grasped the bottom of her shirt while using her classroom voice to tell me, "If I had known we were going to be doing something like this, I would've taken the time to shave. Sorry about this."

"Are you kidding me, Tessa?" I asked while rubbing my thumb between the two moist lips. "I won't pretend to know what the 'in' style is nowadays, but I quite personally dig the natural look! If I can say it without sounding silly, I prefer a little 'hair down there,' and I hope you don't get upset with me for saying so, but you pull it off to perfection!"

Just as she had done earlier in the night, my Creative Writing teacher lit up like a red stoplight. I could tell that I had somewhat embarrassed her even though I hadn't meant to, but I wanted her to know that I wasn't just saying things simply to blow smoke out my ass. I really meant my statement.

"Oh, Marcus..."

"Tessa," I cut her off as I stared directly into those unique eyes of hers, "Would it be okay if I...well, could I put my fingers...up there?"

It wasn't hard to tell that my words had excited the fair-skinned woman atop me. I thought that asking might not only alleviate her of any misgivings, but I also thought she might actually enjoy such an action since she had admitted to pleasuring herself while reading my writings earlier. Perhaps I could stimulate her in ways she had never been stimulated before...

I wasn't in the best position to try what I wanted to do, so after receiving the okay to explore uncharted territory, I placed my hand underneath the middle of my teacher...and then I let my middle finger ascend upward through her clenched labia. When it popped in, I could feel her jump as she let out a squeak, and I think I mirrored her excitement when I felt her cushioning insides surround my digit.

I watched as Tessa closed her eyes while my finger probed around the confines of her wet cave. The feeling of having my finger up inside her forbidden zone was stimulating enough, but when I suddenly thought about how much more pleasurable it would be to insert my penis in there...

After fingering the slippery cooch for a minute and a half, Tessa broke things up by reaching down and grabbing onto my wrist. She pulled my finger out of her hole and then brought my hand out of her shorts so she could lift it toward her mouth...and then she stuck my middle finger that had been buried in her up to the knuckle between her lips. I watched in glee as she sucked her juices off it before pulling it out so she could lean down and kiss me again. The taste that entered my mouth was something not even the most famous chef in the world could concoct.

We shared yet another passionate moment while kissing in such a romantic fashion once more, and when that was done, it was Tessa's turn to take control of the wheel. I wondered what she had in store for me as she moved about a bit in order to have both of her knees on her side of the bed again. I wished I could have had a camcorder for my own personal benefit at the time because I would've loved preserving this moment forever. I continued to watch in delight as she slid down to my midsection and wrapped her fingers around my stiffening hunk of meat yet again. She closed her eyes while lowering her head and gently started moving her tongue in a circle around the tip of my penis.

I closed my eyes and prayed for a miracle as Miss Mia orally stimulated me. Please don't bust! Please don't bust! The short phrase repeated over and over again in my mind as Tessa lubricated my rod with her saliva. I may not have been watching, but I could feel it as she started to inhale the tip of my cock before moving down a few more inches. She took a little more of me with each pass she made.

When I finally opened my eyes to witness the spectacle, I could see her firmly gripping the base of my prick with one hand as she used her other to keep her dirty blonde locks out of her eyes. She wanted to see what she was doing as she devoured me, and when she glanced in my direction at one point, I could see that she was trying to smile at me even though her mouth was full of my cock. Just saying that aloud is enough to turn me on all over again.

The summer of my nineteenth year had been when I had received my first ever "handy," and the vibrant young woman who had given it to me had done a glorious job. As time elapsed and my final year of school whittled by, I had been unceremoniously thrust into a position that I wasn't sure whether or not I wanted to partake in at the time, and even though it had been one of the most amazing feelings in the world for me up to that point, I had received my first ever blowjob from a young woman who was in fantastic shape and looked like she could be on the cover of a fitness magazine. Both are stories I brought up earlier for another time, but I have to say that the oral pleasure I was receiving from Miss Mia differed greatly from what Kaede had given me. I can't with any certainty say that one was any better than the other, but I think it had a lot to do with the circumstance of each situation. This was a much different time...and while it was only the second blowjob I had ever received, I'll probably remember it with fonder regards than the first due to the situation.

I glanced down at Miss Mia who was now legitimately drooling onto my cock. It was pulsating within her mouth and was set to go off at any minute, but I had somehow mustered the willpower to keep it from doing so. I knew that what was befalling me was something most guys could never say had happened to them throughout their lives, so I had an obligation to make this last as long as possible so future generations of men could marvel at what I had accomplished. I probably sound like I'm bragging, and in a way, I guess I am. How many guys can say they scored with their hot teacher at some point in their life? I doubt the number is very high, and I wanted to know just how far Miss Mia and I were going to go.

As I laid there deep in thought, Tessa suddenly sat up ever so slightly with her beautiful jugs still hanging out of her shirt. Her nipples looked hard enough to cut through diamonds, and she glanced down at me with a smile on her face and a bit of saliva on the corner of her mouth as she asked me, "Do you mind if I take your pants off, Marcus? They're kind of in my way!"

Who was I to deny her the opportunity to suck my dick to her utmost satisfaction? If she wanted my pants out of the way, she'd get exactly that. When I nodded to give her permission, she acted like a randy teenager as she giggled and began tugging them off me. I lifted my legs to aid her, and once she had them off, she threw them across the room since she was so riled up. It was one of the hottest actions I had ever seen in my life not just because of the way her breasts jiggled, but also due to the fact that she wanted my penis as badly as she did. I was honestly beginning to wonder if she was enjoying our naughty outing even more than I was...and I didn't think such a thing could be possible!

Once my pants were off and I was completely naked with the exception of a pair of white socks, Tessa smiled at me again before bending back over my midsection and grabbing onto my standing shaft with her right hand. She firmly gripped it while cupping my balls under her left, and she gingerly licked them a couple of times before I stopped her. I know this sounds stupid, but I've always had pretty sensitive testicles for whatever reason, and even though she was being gentle, her tongue still felt a little rough over them. "Um, Tessa?"

"Yes, Marcus?" She spoke up in that teacherlike tone she had. "Is everything all right?"

I felt like such a schmuck for stopping her and wondered if I could just endure whatever she did to my nuts. However, the cajoling woman had told me to stop her at any point if I became uncomfortable with anything she did to me, so this was as good a time as any to test her as I said, "I'm not a big fan of having my testicles touched. I don't know why, but it doesn't exactly...feel the best."

Tessa warmly smiled up at me while affably releasing her hold on them. "That's fine. The last thing I want to do is hurt you." Before she went back to nibbling on my penis, she reminded me, "Just let me know if anything else I do makes you uncomfortable, okay?"

I nodded my thanks and watched her go back to licking the underside of my glans. She put so much love and tenderness into doing so. She made me feel like I was on top of the world with only a few simple movements. I apologize for the cursing, but I felt like a fucking king.

She then slowly lifted her head, and a small string of saliva followed her upward before snapping off and falling onto the head of my prick. We then made eye contact and she flashed me her lovely smile while grabbing my piece by the base and placing it between her massive tits after she moved closer to me. I watched with my mouth hanging open as she moved back and forth a few times. I'm sure that meaningful action could've continued a little longer, but I started reaching for her body in desperation because I wanted her in the worst way. I could see that she had the same thing in mind that I did.

As I grabbed the bottoms of her shorts, she slid her thumbs under the top band and we together brought them down. My erection continued to stand tall and proud wile it appeared to watch what we were doing as her furry mound became fully exposed, and when the shorts were around her knees, she carefully lifted one leg at a time in order to remove them. She then discarded the garment behind herself before leaning forward and coming at me yet again.

My left leg was between her knees as she grabbed hold of my manhood and touched it to her left breast in the process of slinking forward in order to meet my lips again. I closed my eyes as her tongue filled my mouth and I felt her switch her grip to an underhanded one as she continued to tug on me. I also took note of her moving her left leg so she was straddling over me as her breasts dangled just above my chest. I knew she was planning something...

Tessa continued to kiss me as she jerked on my staff a few times, and I felt my tip pass over her fur on two different occasions. My heart raced as I realized just how close I was to losing something I had been lugging around for over nineteen years. I placed my hands on her hips and let her continue to call the shots. When she finally released her hold on my penis, she moved her hair out of her eyes and repeatedly teased me by just barely hovering over me.

Another minute passed and then her right hand went down between our legs. I felt her grab my throbbing cock as she started to direct it toward a certain opening...and our kiss finally ended due to my mouth falling open. Her head pulled back a couple of inches as she gazed down at me and asked if what she was about to do was okay. I blinked multiple times as my brain tried to devise the proper word for the situation. It was in that moment when I noticed that Tessa had become flushed and was actually beginning to sweat. She was just as nervous as I was.

I placed a hand on her back while she slowly started to move up and down ever so slightly. She hadn't placed me inside of her yet since I hadn't given an answer...so she was instead running my length across the bottom of her wet and furry genitalia. The entire time she did so, she continued to passionately stare downward at me. The wonderful woman truly wasn't going to do anything to me until I okayed it. She was marvelous in more ways than one.

"Yes," I finally found the word I was looking for. "I want it, Tessa. I want you."

My teacher smiled down at me and gingerly guided the head of my dick toward her dripping love hole. She slowly inserted me while telling me everything would be all right. My hand remained on the small of her back as I felt my penis enter unfamiliar territory an inch at a time. She wasn't rushing things because she cared about my comfort and feelings.

I'll never forget that moment as long as I live. I remember the feeling of having her moist insides encompassing my vibrating manhood. When I was finally in far enough, she pulled her hand out from between us and moved her hair out of her eyes again so she could get a clear view of me. She then planted her hands on the bed at my sides and allowed me to take control of the moment.

With one hand already on her back, I brought the other one up from under her arm and placed it on the back of her right shoulder. I then pulled her body in closer...feeling her slide across my potency in the process. Performing this action made her squeak before she planted her face against mine so we could start sloppily kissing.

Her large breasts were smooshed against my chest and I could feel her nipples digging into my flesh. As I moved my pelvis up and down, I felt my dick journeying deeper within her vaginal canal. The wetness between the two of us had increased tenfold within a matter of seconds, and I actually noticed her body quaking in delight. I was having sex for the first time.

Before this moment, I had thought that if it came to this, I would be able to remain mature and handle myself fairly well, but I started getting lost in the moment. It was almost as if I had convinced myself that this was my one and only opportunity, so I would have to take the ball and run with it while I could. I started to get a little worked up and picked up my speed more than I was anticipating...and I could actually hear my balls slamming against my beautiful teacher's backside with every thrust I delivered.

My hand on Tessa's shoulder moved to her hair, and her head moved to the side. I could hear her panting and moaning as I pummeled away, and I suddenly felt one of her hands on my head so she could hold me close while the action ensued. I couldn't see them since she was facing away from me at the time, but judging by the sounds escaping her mouth, I'm fairly certain her eyes were rolled back in her head.

I wailed away for about a minute and a half until Miss Mia started nibbling on my right ear. I could feel her breath against me and hear her stammering as I continued to drill her, and I couldn't help but wonder if she was getting sore, bored or possibly both. I didn't want our first time together to end with a bitter memory for her, so I gently placed my hands on her sides and started to push her back a bit. I certainly didn't want her off me, but I thought it was her turn to take control.

Tessa apparently understood what I was doing and sat back on my lap. With my dick still harpooning her hole, she rocked back and forth a bit while reaching down for my hands. She stared at me the entire time with those marvelous titties still hanging out of that little tank top as she placed my hands on her glorious boobs. I started squeezing them as she placed her hands on my thighs and leaned back while continuing to grind away on my cock.

Did I mention that I was having intercourse with one of the most gorgeous women I had ever seen?!

Sorry to let my excitement get to me, but I don't believe there's a single guy out there who forgets his first time. I was beyond thrilled to have Miss Mia on top of me, and knowing that the entire length of my prick was making its way toward her womb was astounding on so many different levels. When I finally moved my hands down to her sides and aided my lovely teacher in jumping higher on me, I couldn't get over watching her incredible titties bounce. Life could never get better than this moment.

Tessa continued to treat me like a trampoline until finally grabbing my hands and pulling them off her sides. She then interlocked her fingers around mine and we held hands while she continued to take to the sky. It was a moment that was somehow both sweet and dirty at the same time. I'll never forget how she slowed down for a moment to check on me and make sure I was doing okay. Like I said: Complete sweetheart.

After another minute or two, Tessa finally went up one last time, and as she came down, she did so very slowly. She then sat there on my lap with my cock as far in her as it would go while she moaned and leaned down to kiss me. We were still holding hands while this went on, and at one point, she lifted her head about an inch away from mine and we just let our mouths hang open for nearly a minute as we soaked in the romantic moment.

I have absolutely no trouble admitting that I'm just as surprised as anyone that I hadn't busted yet. I had heard many of my friends say that during their first bout of intercourse, they had literally erupted within minutes...but considering everything Miss Mia and I had done to each other, I felt like I was hanging in there like a champ. I would also like to point out - for about the hundredth time - that my Creative Writing teacher was one of the most dazzling women in the world, so I was pretty proud of myself for holding on as long as I had. I knew that wouldn't last forever, though.

Tessa suddenly sat up on me and brought my hands back up to her boobs. She had me move them around in all manner of directions, and if I had to guess, I would've concluded that she was reaching an altogether new level of horniness. I think she was ready to ride me like a bucking bronco.

My hands gripped Miss Mia's thighs as she spread her legs even wider than I thought she was capable of and went down on me just a little bit more. I must've really touched the spot in that moment because she tightly closed her eyes while letting her mouth drop open. I was anticipating a scream...but it was silent. I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing, but I can say with full confidence that my penis felt cozier than it had ever felt in my nineteen years.

1...45678...13