Tesseract Trance Ch. 04

Story Info
Two bewitching beauties move in a careful dance.
2.1k words
3.86
1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The klik-klik-klik of Vivi's high heels echoed off of the rounded walls of the ward cellar. A pair of eyes--one yellow, the other red--glittered in the dark from high above, studying the pacing sorceress.

"So," Vivi said sweetly, carefully keeping her footsteps just outside of the pale chalk line, "um, I guess I just need, like, two things, right?" Her voice had a cute subtle rhotacism to it, an infantile softening of the r's and l's. She twirled a lock of fiery hair around her finger and allowed an extra bounce to enter her step. Her breasts, pushed up by a simple black crop top, bounced and jiggled in time with every click of her heels.

Sera smiled patiently. "Only two?" Her eyes greedily followed the bounce of Vivi's chest. She continued to sway in her prison, ass swinging back and forth in time with Vivi's clicking heels. Her whole body swayed a little with every swing of her hips, and her own breasts, tightly contained in that ink-black dress, formed the prettiest heart shape with her narrow waist when they squished together just right. Crimson-and-pink freckles dotted her unnaturally honey-gold skin especially densely there, enhancing the association.

"Uh-huh!" Vivi giggled. "Like, we don't need a super complicated contract thingy, right?" She plumped her pillowy cherry lips out in a luscious pout, tilting her head as if confused. "You seem, umm, liiiike, sooooo nice. I bet we don't need any contract at all, even!"

"Oh, I'm sure we don't." Sera laughed, too, but her laugh was a sultry purr. The elder succubus's voice rang in the room like the room was built as her personal theater, like every place and every thing in the world had been built specifically for her enjoyment. It swam around Vivi like a sea serpent, thrumming with ancient power. The echo of Vivi's giggle felt small, drowned out. "But it's best to be safe, isn't it, darling?"

"Oh! Um, totally!" Vivi bobbed her head, trying to look like a bimbo trying to look smart--but a little flustered, too. Inwardly, of course, she purred. Sera was so sure she was in control, so sure that she could manage whatever a dumb bimbo slut like Vivi came up with. Her voice was achingly beautiful, but Vivi was more interested in what she could force Sera to squeal in that beautiful, 'powerful' voice once she had Sera tangled up in her own tails and mindlessly desperate for Vivi's lips on hers.

Vivi paused in her steps, looking the demoness over. Sera kept swaying. Sera looked so fucking sexy tied up like that. The sway of her hips was nice, but Vivi imagined her writhing, moaning, squirming. Struggling.

She licked her lips. Soon. Not yet. "So, like, just two things. First, um..." She acted like she was thinking hard as she jotted the words down. "First, you're... you're totes gonna have sex with me when I let you out! Okay?" She looked up, blinking big eyes, allowing that heat to flow into her cheeks as she openly ogled Sera's body.

Sera smiled and swung her hips. Vivi let her eyes follow the motion, admiring how that ass jiggled with every sway. "That's one."

"Uh-huh! And, um, I get to do--um, whatever I want! While we're having sex, I mean." Vivi bit her lip and rubbed her thighs together a little. "With you." She ducked her head. "Umm, and like, n-no matter what. Even if it's, umm. You know." She thought about kissing Sera's brains away, about her tongue sliding past Sera's lips, between her asscheeks, tonguefucking the demoness into a drooling mess while her conjured tentacles ravished every other hole she couldn't reach. She thought about groping and kneading those tits, about turning Sera into an idiotic milkcow, draining her demonic powers with every tug on those udders. Most of all, she thought about that moment when Sera's smug smile would falter, when those pretty glowing eyes would develop their first sparkle of fear.

She allowed her face to glow with crimson desire as she imagined what she was going to do to this demoness, and she made her expression as meek and shy as a wifwolf's in heat.

"Whatever naughty little fantasies take you, sweetie~" Sera's eyes glimmered with desire. "That's two. Is that--"

"Ooh! And also--" Vivi giggled. "You're sooo not allowed to, um, like, brainwash me or suck my soul or whatever when we fuck!" She sucked on her pen with plump red lips, letting the suggestive noise carry. "And, um, no spells, either! 'Cause you're totally just my, um, toy! Until we're done, I mean." She batted her eyelashes with a proud smile, as if she'd just thought of something very clever.

Sera's smile widened. "That's three, precious girl," she cooed.

Vivi blinked. She counted on her fingers, then on the notepad. "Oh! Um, it is!" She looked back up at Sera with a frown. "Is that okay?"

"So." Multiple forked tongues darted out to wet those pretty wine-red lips. "You want to take care of your needs after freeing me. I'm not allowed to take advantage of you while I do so. And you want to have your way with me~"

Vivi giggled and nodded. "I wrote it down here!" She held up the notepad proudly, and she was rewarded with Sera's confident, condescending smirk.

It had taken her all of ten minutes yesterday to figure out this little snare. She'd never entrapped a demon before, but really, it seemed to come totally naturally to Vivi. Most things did, to be honest.

Anyways, all of the books said the same thing: Keep it simple. People always overcomplicated their contracts out of paranoia and inevitably left holes for demons to exploit--and demons were good at exploiting holes--, but simple contracts would focus on good faith interpretation of simple terms. Complicated contracts became all about precise wording.

The trap she'd invented was so elegant, Vivi could kiss herself. She was letting Sera think she'd left a clear loophole, guiding those pretty odd eyes towards one particular clause: While having sex. The implication there was that afterwards, the contract would be null and void, and Sera would have free rein to have her way with Vivi. A classic mistake, the sort of blunder a shortsighted horny slut would make.

But this was to distract from the much more blatant weak point: The contract was giving Vivi total free reinduring sex. It allowed her to do 'whatever she wanted' with Sera. And Sera couldn't fight back. Couldn't spell her. Couldn't drain her. Sera would have have to take it until Vivi was through with her.

And Vivi could make sex last a long, long, time. She'd have Sera begging to extend their time together for hours, and hours, and hours. She'd have Sera already whimpering for more within the first thirty minutes.

No, scratch that, she thought, noticing how Sera's eyes lingering on Vivi's exposed cleavage. Ten minutes.

Sera would be completely at Vivi's mercy.

For days.

Vivi had no doubt at all, now, that she'd have been able to handle Sera even without a contract. This 'elder succubus' was no different from any other demon. Just a little bit taller, and a lot more smug. But the smug, overconfident ones were always the ones who never knew what hit them.

All that this contract really did was ensure Sera wouldn't be allowed to try to flee.

"Hm..." Sera put a finger to her lips, apparently considering the deal. "This sounds lovely, darling. And I know I could make sure you enjoyed it." Her eyes glowed. "Perhaps enough that you'd be eager for more afterwards, if you're not careful."

Hook. Line. Sinker. Vivi beamed. "Uh-huh! I mean, like, what do you mean?"

"Don't you worry about it." Sera slow-blinked like a cat, her lashes fluttering low. "Mm, so just one perfect little playtime with me, and then..." Her head tilted innocently. "I'm free to take my leave?"

"Yeah! Totes!" Vivi shrugged. "I mean, you seem super nice! I'm sure it'd be, like, totally fine."

"Of course you are. And of course it would be~" Sera's ass swung to the left. "Mind you, I do have one little concern. Just a tiny thing, really." Sera's ass swung leisurely to the right. "Are you certain this contract covers all contingencies?"

"Continge... huh?" Vivi blinked rapidly. She tilted her head to the side, as if totally confused. As if she hadn't even thought of it before.

She was privately hoping Sera would take this as an invitation to take advantage of her 'cluelessness' and drop this line of questioning, so they could move on to the signing.

She was openly hoping Sera's ass would swing a little harder to the left. It had such a pleasing... fullness to it. Especially when it jiggled.

"Oh, silly bimbo," Sera cooed. "Was that too complicated for your little head~?"

Vivi bit her lip and gave a shy nod.

Sera laughed. "Well, I just mean that your contract isn't detailed enough!" As she swayed, the swing of her hips drew a slow, indulgent heart shape in the air. "Wouldn't you like to, say, offer certain formal definitions for select common terms in the document?"

Vivi sucked on her pen and made her eyes cross a little, as if thinking physically hurt her. "Umm..." She pretended to be too fixated on Sera's ass to fully understand. "Well, like, um... gosh, I bet it's fine. Can we maybe, like, hurry up so I can free you?"

Sera's swaying paused.

"Of course, of course, darling," Sera purred. "I can see how desperate you are, silly girl~!" She started to steadily sway to the heart-pattern, a rhythmic spiraling motion that, oddly, made Vivi think of an angler reeling in a catch. "Tell you what, why don't I just have a look at that paper contract? Just to be sure I remember all the details~"

Vivi sucked on her pen. She wanted to say no. The ideal in this arrangement was that Sera had as little time as possible to go over the terms, that Sera had to verbally request changes so they could go through Vivi's 'ditzy bimbo' translation. It would also be better if Sera wasn't able to even reread the document until she'd already agreed to sign it.

But as long as Vivi retained full control over the wording, as long as Sera didn't have the chance to write any 'suggestions' of her own, she supposed it was fine.

Besides, she couldn't very well give away that she was too smart to go along with whatever Sera said.

"Sure!" she bubbled around the pen in her mouth. She reached forward and held out the notepad. She conveniently 'forgot' to include the pen, naturally. After all, a silly bimbo like her was too busy sucking to think of such things. "But I, umm, dunno how you're gonna, like--"

Something moved too fast to even blink, something long and serpentine that cracked like a whip. It snapped in a tight lasso around the journal, and Vivi realized it was a tongue. No, a tail. A long, slippery, tongue-like tail.

Vivi gave a jolt. Sera had mobility. Yes, limited mobility within the circle, but mobility.

And she'd just put her arm over the threshold.

The tail slithered around her wrist, warm, wet and slick. Vivi let out a gasp as it licked across her palm. She hadn't even thought about--fuck, what a stupid mistake. This ruined everything. She'd have to go to Plan B, get direct, take control. It would be so much less fun.

But to her surprise, the tail slid away from her without a fight. It took the book with it, of course.

Vivi's eyes shot to Sera. The elder succubus's eyes were twinkling with amusement. Vivi felt her cheeks burning.

"Mm, you have a lovely taste to you." Sera tilted her head innocently to the side, lashes fluttering over hooded bedroom eyes. "Not to worry, little one! I do quite like this contract of yours."

Another tail flicked into existence. This one was tougher, more rigid, and its tip was a pronged barb dripping with something glittering and gold.

The tongue-tail flicked the journal open and flipped to the contract page. Vivi bit her lip. If Sera bothered to look, she'd see that all of the other pages in 'the Cloistermage's journal' were blank.

But Sera didn't seem to notice. Her pronged tail descended towards the contract...

... and to Vivi's horror, began to scratch new spidery letters onto the paper in glittering golden ink.

"I just want to suggest a few little changes~"