Test Drive

Story Info
Jess turns into a girl and his step-brother finds him.
4.3k words
4.54
64.2k
154
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers

Jess couldn't believe it fucking worked.

He spun in the mirror, mouth hanging open as he stared at his new body. He let his now dainty hands roam over the soft, smooth skin, naked and tanned, down his stomach then back up the inward curve of his waist. Sure, the label had said it would work overnight, but he'd never actually expected some weird drug he'd ordered off the deep web to actually give him a female body.

"Holy shit," Jess gasped. He leaned in, studying his reflection; his face still looked like his, just a little slimmer, lips fuller, no stubble, and his hair had sprouted into a messy chin length bob. He pushed it back, unreal to see that same pattern of freckles that had always been there now curving onto high cheekbones and an upturned nose.

Jess jumped a little, watching his tits jiggle—they were kind of small, but undeniably there and real. He reached up a hand and squeezed, eyes fluttering shut at the feel as he rolled them under his palms, nipples hardening. He looked down, pinching lightly at the pink buds, and gasped out loud at the tender, electric twinge it sent through him, all the way down between his slender thighs. "Oooh fuck, that feels so good!"

Jess swallowed, face flush as he turned as glanced over his shoulder to see his ass. He grabbed a handful, the feeling nothing like the skinny flat ass he'd had as a boy. He slapped it once, then switched to the other side to smack the right cheek. Bending over forward, he could see his asshole, then the pink folds of his bare pussy. He moaned at the sight, sex throbbing. "Fuck, I have a pussy—that's so hot."

Jess had always wondered what it would be like to have a girl's body—didn't every guy wonder that, at some point? When the package had turned up the day before on his parents' front porch, he'd barely remembered buying it while drunk off his ass on some shady website the week earlier. He knew everyone would be out of the house that Saturday, his mom and step-dad off to the lake house for the long weekend, and Ian was supposed to go to some all day music festival with his friends. The perfect opportunity.

Jumping into bed, Jess planted his feet against the sheets, knees bent and spread as he trailed a hand down his body, teasing between his breasts and down the length of his ticklish tummy. He gently cupped a hand over his cunt, and when he trailed a finger up his slit, it came up wet. He bit his lip, spreading his pussy with one hand and then barely whispering a fingertip over his clit.

"Oh, god!" he shouted, electric current zinging up his spine—he'd never felt anything like it before, bucking up off the bed. He moaned, falling back and trying to control himself better as he teased around it, hips moving on their own accord in tiny circles.

"Jess, your mom wants to know where—"

The door banged open, and there was no time to do anything as his step-brother Ian stared at him from the doorway. Jess froze, eyes as wide as saucers as Ian stood there, gaze traveling over Jess's naked body, one hand between his legs and the other gripping one of his breasts.

"Jess?" Ian balked. "Is that you?"

Jess sat up, yanking the sheets around him. "You were supposed to be out with Todd!"

His voice, he noticed, was a lot higher now.

"We came back—the show got rained out," Ian said, but his voice was distant. He braced a hand against the top of Jess's dresser, knocking over the bottle still perched on the edge. He caught it, years of baseball having honed his reflexes, and frowned at the instructions on the label before looking up again. "Did you take something to do this?"

"Don't tell my mom," Jess begged. "Please, please, please don't tell." If his no nonsense, church-going mother found out her son had ordered drugs off the internet to temporarily give him a female body so he could masturbate...god only knew what she would do to him.

Ian's eyebrows shot up, and his mouth curled into a cruel grin. They had never really gotten along; Jess and his mom had moved in at the beginning of high school right before the wedding, and Jess and Ian did nothing short of terrorize one another. They fought, wrestled, locked each other out of the house, planted empty beer cans in each others' rooms—a never ending slew of pranks and torment, even now five years later.

"Yo Todd!" Ian called over his shoulder. "Get in here!"

Jess's eyes widened, and he shook his head furiously, wrapping the sheets tighter around his still flushed body.

Todd's voice echoed down the hall, "Dude, seriously, I'm starving—holy shit."

Todd stood in the doorway, staring open mouthed at Jess on the bed. Jess had covered himself, but it didn't seem to matter much—he was clearly naked.

"It's Jess," Ian snorted. "Fucking idiot took some crazy drugs and now he doesn't want me to tell Hellen about it."

"No way," Todd said, pushing further into the room. "No way! It is Jess! Look, she's got the same freckles and everything!"

Jess backed up to the wall his bed was pressed against, breathing heavy when he heard the shutter sound of a phone camera, his eyes snapping up in time to see Ian taking a picture of him, then another picture of the bottle he'd knocked over.

"If you don't want Hellen—or anyone—to find out about this, you're gonna let us do whatever we want to you," Ian said, smirking. "Todd, grab the sheets."

Todd snatched a corner up and gave a hard tug, ripping the sheets away and leaving Jess naked on the bed in front of them. He trembled, the two of them staring at him as he desperately tried to cover his cunt and tits with only two hands.

"Don't be shy," Ian said, pulling up Jess's desk chair and sitting just a few feet from the bed. Todd followed suit and sank back into the old beanbag chair on the floor. "You were rubbing yourself when I walked in—don't let us stop you."

Jess swallowed; maybe that would be all he had to do. Just play with his new body a little, and then they'd leave. He could do that—hell, it was even kind of hot to think about. Todd was super good looking, always had a string of pretty girlfriends that fawned over his dirty blond hair and green eyes. And Ian was...Ian. He would never admit that Ian was hot, but Jess had seen tons of girls sneaking out from the house during the early hours of the morning all throughout high school. Jess guessed he was okay looking, with huge brown eyes and dimples.

Jess spread his legs, back against the wall, fingers circling his nipples. He shut his eyes, trying to concentrate on the feeling pleasure instead of their eyes on him. Staring at his naked body, watching him touch himself for them. He bit his lip, rubbing the hard peaks slowly, a small moan slipping out.

"Oh fuck," Todd said. "You like that, huh? Look at those pretty little titties."

Ian snorted. "They're fucking tiny, bro—she barely has any."

"Neither did Tanya—you never complained."

Tanya was Ian's ex, pretty and petite with a pixie face and boyish hair. She never wore a bra, nipples always poking out from her tiny croptops. Jess had jerked off to the sound of them fucking a couple of times, unable to help himself when Tanya made such cute sounds and Ian talked so dirty it made even Jess blush.

"Stop messing around," Ian barked, grinning. "Touch your pussy like you were doing when I walked in."

Todd leaned forward, watching as Jess slid a hand down his body, between his open thighs. He traced his lips, still wet, up and down the folds with his middle finger. His clit ached, begging to be touched as he ran his fingertip around it, hips rocking just from teasing himself. "Ooooh," he moaned, unable to help it. He realized the tiny huffs and whimpers he was making were embarrassing, and bit down on the index finger of his free hand to keep them from spilling out.

When he finally pressed a finger over his clitty, his back arched, mouth moaning around his fingers. His teeth let go where they were digging into his knuckles, and slid two fingers entirely inside his mouth instead, sucking slightly as he rubbed his clit for the first time.

"Look at her sucking her fingers—you wish it was cock, don't you, you naughty fucking bitch," Ian said, voice low. Jess moaned, fingers rubbing in a long, slow swirl.

"So fucking hot," Todd said. "Spread your pussy for us, babe. Let us see how fucking wet you are."

Jess hesitantly pushed his lips apart with his middle and index fingers, showing Todd his dripping cunt.

"Fuck," he hissed. "You're soaked just from having us watch, aren't you?"

Ian stood up and walked over to the bed, climbing on as he hooked Jess around the waist and pulled his back flush against Ian's hard chest. Jess struggled, trying to crawl away, but Ian had his arms, and then Todd was kneeling on the floor in front of them, locking Jess's ankles to the edge of the bed.

"Nooo," Jess cried, feeling hot tears well up in his eyes. "Please, don't—"

"Relax," Ian said. "We just want to play a little bit...make that cunny feel good."

Ian's hands came up under his arms, grabbing at Jess's tits and squeezing before pinching a nipple in each hand and flicking his middle finger over the peaks mercilessly.

"Oh fuck!" Jess cried out—when Jess touched himself, he knew exactly what his fingers would do before they did it. Now that Ian was in control, each flicker and pinch and rub was unpredictable.

"You know, in this body, you're technically a virgin," Ian said against his ear. "I've never fucked a virgin."

"That's 'cause all the girls you hook up with are sluts," Todd laughed, large hands stroking up and down Jess's thighs.

"We could probably turn Jess into a slut—look how sensitive she is."

"Please, stop," Jess whined. "I'm not a girl! You know I'm not a girl!"

"You took something to become a girl," Ian said, and Jess could feel him shrug, jiggling Jess's tits. "You moan like a girl, you're definitely wet like a girl..."

Todd's thumbs framed Jess's cunt, pushing the lips apart, and he leaned forward before Jess could tell him no, or try to get away. Todd pressed a slow, firm lick against Jess's pussy, and Jess cried out, body jerking. He smacked his lips. "You definitely taste like a girl."

"Ooh, she liked that," Ian said as Jess trembled. Hands wrapped around his elbows. "I got her arms—eat her out."

Todd smirked, then stuck his tongue out, the pointed tip just barely tracing up and down over Jess's clit. He gasped loudly, trying to clamp his legs shut, but Todd had a hand under each knee now, keeping them spread. He circled, swiped, flickered all while looking up at Jess's face, only stopping to pull back and say, "You like that, Jess? You like having your lil pussy licked for the first time?"

Jess was breathing hard, thinking of all the ways he could deny it—but what was the point? He was in a body that was so sensitive. Every little touch set him off, and Todd's tongue was more than just a little touch. Hands tightened around his arms, Ian hissing, "Answer him."

"I-I love having my little pussy licked," he whimpered. "It feels so good—ooh, fuck yes!"

Todd kissed his tiny pink cunt, open mouthed and swirling, devouring him whole before his lips encircled his clit and sucked softly.

"Oh! Oh fuck me, god! Yes! Don't stop!" Jess cried, trying to ride Todd's face as he slurped and sucked at his clitty.

Ian let go of his arms, hands moving back to play with his tits as he watched Todd eat Jess out from over Jess's shoulder. He kept saying things like, "Oh yeah, you can't get enough of a guy you barely know tongue fucking you. It's so good you're gonna come just from his mouth, aren't you?"

Jess's mouth dropped open, scream bubbling out as he came, shaking apart in Ian's arms as Todd alternated between rubbing his tongue against Jess's clit and suckling at it. When he pulled off, Todd smacked Jess's pussy hard enough to sting, three times in quick succession, and Jess yelped, legs clamping shut. His entire body was shaking, and Todd asked, "This she liked that?"

Ian shrugged. "I think we should try again, just to make sure it's not a fluke."

Jess tried to sit up and protest, "N-no!"

Todd hooked his hands under Jess's knees again and shoved them back towards his shoulders, bending him in half before assaulting his pussy. Ian took over holding Jess's legs back so Todd could slide two fingers into Jess's spread cunt, finger fucking him in time with the lash of his tongue over Jess's clit. Jess came again quickly, eyes rolling back in his head, hips trying to swivel up uselessly to get more, feel more, but his legs were held tight.

"Yeah look at that—you fucking love that," Ian said, Todd pushing a third finger in. "I think you were meant to be a girl, Jess. Meant to have your lil pussy played with 'til all you can do is beg for cock. Look at you, trying to hump his face even when you're pinned like this—only sluts do that. Only sluts want to be called nasty fucking cockwhores and beg to have their cunts licked, and spanked, and pounded."

Jess groaned, wishing he could find the words to deny any of it, but he kept trying to push his hips up, trying to fuck himself against Todd's tongue as he came again, shouting so loud it echoed through the empty house.

"Who gets to fuck her first?" Ian asked. "You wanna flip for it?"

Jess yelped, fighting to kick his legs free—no, no way was he letting either of them fuck him. Body be damned, he was still a guy, even if he had three fingers fucking in and out of his squelching pussy, even if he'd just come from having his clitty played with, he wouldn't let them actually fuck him.

"Nah, dude," Todd said as he eased his fingers out. "You get first dibs—only fair."

"No one gets any dibs!" Jess cried out, and Todd let go of his legs and let Jess flop down onto the bed. "You had your fun—now get out of my room!"

He yanked uselessly at Ian's hands, which were still playing with his breasts, jiggling and squeezing, pinching and pulling the hard nipples to the point of pain.

"I don't think you get it, Jess," Ian growled in his ear. "If you don't do exactly what I want—I'm not only gonna send those pictures I took to your mom, I'm gonna send them to everyone you know. Your friends, everyone at college, everyone in town. So everyone can see what a depraved little slut you are. Understand?"

Jess swallowed thickly, trying not to cry. He nodded, and Ian's hands slipped away.

"Good," he snapped. "Now go suck Todd's cock so I can take my pants off."

Todd had already opened his fly and pulled himself out, stroking his hardon as he stood a foot from the edge of the bed. Jess crawled forward on his hands and knees, blushing deeply as Todd wagged his cock, coming closer so it was right in front of Jess's red face. Jess looked from the tip to Todd, back and forth, feeling Ian shifting behind him, the thud of clothes hitting the floor.

"Just kiss it," Todd said, and pushed his cock forward until it pressed against Jess's mouth. Jess refused to open, keeping it clamped shut as Todd slapped it against his lips. "C'mon, open up—you heard Ian. Do you really want him to post everything online and send it to everyone you know? Want your mommy to know how her son loves having a pussy and having it played with by two guys at once?"

Jess winced, stomach flipping at the thought.

"Maybe that is what you want," Todd laughed, precome smearing across Jess's lips as he circled them with the tip. "Maybe you really are a slut, and you need everyone to know."

Jess let out the barest whimper at that, and with it his lips parted, tasting Todd's cock in a wet kiss. The taste was so strange, and Jess pulled away—he couldn't decide if he liked it or not, and leaned in again, licking slowly at the head.

"That's a good girl," Todd moaned, grabbing a fist full of Jess's hair and pulling him closer. "That's right, kiss it for me, baby. Show me how much you love tasting cock."

Jess wrapped his lips around the tip, tongue swirling around the crown. That heat was burning inside of him again, making everything fuzzy and warm, the taste blooming in his mouth going from strange and bitter to something addictive. He pulled off with a loud slurp and pop, moaning at the weight of Todd's cock resting against his mouth before sucking it in again. The machinations of sucking and bobbing his head and not choking at all once were a bit lost on him, but he took as much as he could, pulled off, and tried again.

Todd didn't seem to mind much, content to have Jess mouth and lick and suck at his dick as he smirked down at him and said things like, "You love it, don't you? You're a natural little cocksucker."

Jess moaned, pulling away to nuzzle the underside of Todd's shaft. He did love it—he loved feeling so slutty and so used, licking at Todd's balls.

Ian barked from behind, "Say it."

"I'm a little cocksucker," Jess panted. "I want it in my mouth—I love the taste, I love it. I just love sucking cooooock mmmm fuck."

"You don't want to be a boy anymore, do you Jess?" Ian was leaning over him now, one hand braced on Jess's hip with the other guided his dick against Jess's slit, up and down, teasing. "You've always wanted this—you've always wanted to be a dirty little girl. To get fucked like a dirty little girl."

The hand on his hip snaked down between Jess's legs and rubbed at his clit. He slapped it half a dozen times, the loud smacking sound making Todd's prick drop from Jess's open and moaning lips.

"You want my cock, Jess?" Ian asked.

"Y-yes!" he moaned, pushing back to try and get Ian's dick to push inside of him, if only just a little. He was so empty. He needed something inside of him—anything. "Yes, please!"

"Then admit what you are."

Jess whimpered, breathing heavy with his eyes closed, feeling the head of Ian's dick stretching his cunt just slightly as he alternated between rubbing Jess's clit in slow circles and slapping it hard enough to sting. He needed it—needed to be fucked, needed it more than anything in his entire life. More than anything in HER entire life.

"I'm a dirty lil girl," Jess groaned. "I'm a dirty lil girl who loves cock—please fuck my slutty pussy. Play with my tiny titties, fuck my cocksucking mouth—OOH, FUCK!"

Ian slid his cock inside of Jess, and the second he was buried completely in Jess's aching pussy, Jess came instantly, trembling and moaning as her arms gave out under her, face down on the mattress trying to fuck back on the huge dick splitting her open.

"Did she just—" Todd started to ask.

"Yeah, she came from me just pushing my prick into her starving cunt," Ian said, all too smug.

"She's fucking drooling," Todd laughed. "Wow, she really loves cock. Are you gonna fuck her or what?"

Instead of answering, Ian just pulled out, the friction making Jess's eyes roll back into her head before Ian slammed back in. She let out a scream, and with each merciless thrust into her pussy she screamed again and again. Ian grabbed her wrists and pulled them behind her back, fucking her harder.

"C'mon," Ian grunted. "Fuck her mouth—look, she wants it!"

It was true—Jess's mouth was wide open and Todd's hard dick was right there. All Todd had to do was come forward and kneel on the edge of the bed, which was exactly what he did. He grabbed Jess by the hair and guided her open mouth forward onto his cock. She choked, throat contracting painfully, but Todd started thrusting until she had no choice but to just take it, using her throat like a toy. She almost didn't notice Ian letting go of one of her hands, slick thumb pressing into her asshole, then out again, fucking it in time with the thrust of Ian's cock.

With her now free hand, she slapped at the side of her dresser, moaning. Todd frowned, yanking Jess's hair to pull her off of his cock with one hand and pulled open the top drawer with the other. He peered inside and his entire face lit up.

LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers
12