Test of Restraint

Story Info
Testing my Doms restraint.
1k words
4.75
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*warning period is mentioned however its not a period sex story *

The memory of his lips against my neck came over me quickly, and my body clenched in response. Leaning against the wall was all I could do as I suppressed the urge to groan. The cold walls helped refocus my mind, but now I was smiling again. Luckily nobody was close enough to stare, I'm at work. This wasn't the first time I had vivid flash backs of his hands and mouth teasing me. The way his fingers laced through my hair holding me as he kissed me, the way he was gentle but rough the first time we were together.

I sighed and tried to focus on my job. "You can't call off every time you're horny and thinking about this", I told myself. God I want him to invite me over. A sigh escaped me.

Another message, this time from him.

He asked me to come over again.

Excitement and fear hit me at the same time... I'm on my period and it's never been a discussion yet. I avoid thinking about it the rest of my shift, instead letting myself fade in and out of erotic day dreaming. Finally my day ended and I raced home, got into my comfortable clothes and drove to his place. I sat for a moment appreciating the anticipation and excitement and bolstering my courage to ask. I exhaled and smiled the whole way to his door.

He greeted me with a hug and a kiss and a smile I was getting addicted to. We talked a bit and as I laid in his lap in between kisses and head pats I asked if he minded that I was on my period.

"No, not at all" he replied.

"Oh good", I laughed "it's a relevant question".

The conversation changed and he offered me a back rub. I absolutely wanted to say yes, but the familiar fear came back. "I can say yes?"

Now he was laughing at me, and It made me smile. "Of course you can say yes silly".

This night was going WAY better than I had hoped, he brought me to his bed and pulled out a candle. "This turns into a massage oil"

"Oh that sounds awesome!" I felt the wax drip on me and the sting felt wonderful, but his hands....his hands worked magic. They slid around my back and shoulders untieing the stress out of my muscles. I moaned in relief and excitement.

When he finished I eagerly returned to his arm and shoulder to snuggle. I wanted to do something for his body like he had done for mine.

"I like back scratches" he said out loud, almost as if he'd read my mind. I immediately loved this admission, not only was it something he wanted, but it was something he enjoyed. We had that in common. "Can I have some?"

"Of course!" A thousand new thoughts raced in my head, I adjusted my position. I ran my fingernails over his arms, his back, his legs. Content to explore his body and pressure preferences, licking and nibbling on him as the impulse occurred.

"Ah!" The last nibble caught him off guard. I laughed and ran my fingers lower, He was hard, and I absolutely wanted him. The soft strokes to his shaft and head had created precum. I remembered his taste and wanted another. As he rolled over and I returned to snuggle against his chest I kept exploring his body. So many things I wanted to do!

I was in nothing but my underwear, and I didn't want to ruin his sheets. I scratched and licked and kissed my way gently to his cock, it bounced involuntarily with my attention. I laughed.

"I can't help it, it does that" he laughed with me.

"I know"

I sucked his head into my mouth letting my saliva drip slowly down his shaft, I ran my fingers through the saliva, using to lubricate my hand.

"I'm not taking my underwear off".

It was in this moment I realized I had never said if I enjoyed period sex or not. I didn't care at all, however this was an opportunity to taste him, and to see what he liked better. I had warned him I was a brat, I smirked and continued my slow exploration. My tongue swirled around his tip and I sucked harder, applying pressure with my cheeks.

He almost grabbed my hair. I smiled again as I felt him fighting the urge to grab my head and guide my depth and speed. He could have, I would have made it a game of cat and mouse but he resisted. I cupped his balls and stroked him in rhythm with my mouth.

"If you're not careful I'm going to tie you up".

Ha! A challenge then? I slowed my pace. On the one hand I hadn't trusted anyone to tie me up in a very long time but felt like I could trust him, on the other hand I was clearly making him shake with restraint and enjoyment and enjoying watching him loose control. He moaned. Another reach for my hair and restraint. Tsk. I applied pressure with my cheeks and increased my speed, letting him gag me slightly. He gripped the bed.

"I'm going to cum!"

I appreciated the warning and adjusted my head, as he came in my mouth I swallowed, happily cleaning up my own mess. Feeling very satisfied with myself and the situation I returned to snuggle.

As he kissed my forehead and sighed and laughed I looked back at him grinning.

"For the record.....I don't mind period sex at all"

"WHAAAAAT?!?!", "YOU MEAN THIS WHOLE TIME YOU JUST WANTED TO HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME" he exclaimed.

"Yes" I replied, I didn't have a better way to say it, knowing Id have been quite happy regardless of how our evening ended and sad knowing I didn't have the time to stay and be properly tortured in return for the decision.

Time was not our friend tonight. I had to leave soon after.

As I took a moment in my car all I could think about was how close I had come to breaking his restraint and how excited that thought made me. I started the car wondering if I'd wind up tied up for this. I smiled the whole way home.

This is going to be fun.