Testing

Story Info
Sex from a pool toy's point of view.
4.2k words
4.33
10.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm finally being pulled out of my box!

It feels like I was on the shelf at the store forever. I overheard a lot of conversations once I was fully finished, though. Apparently I was part of a very large shipment, so it took awhile before we were all ready to go.

It's been so long since I've seen light, and it was much harsher in the factory. Here it's more of a friendly, cozy sort of light. That tiny cardboard box was dark and stuffy. The air in here is so nice and cool and fresh. I was right! I've been bought by a human. He's a bit like the ones who made me, but bigger all around. He's taller, with slightly paler skin, and...well, if he weren't solid, I'd say he had more air in him. Not so much that he has trouble moving, but he's pretty big. I guess he was the customer that bought me off the shelves at the pool supplies shop.

I should explain, in case someone can read or hear or otherwise sense these thoughts I'm having. I'm an inflatable pool toy. I'm made of thick, smooth black vinyl and I'm supposed to be something called a "swan island." I think it's a kind of bird, based on what I've heard humans say. I've learned everything I know from overhearing conversations with humans. Humans are these...well, they're these...these sort of solid animal shapes that mostly walk around on two legs, move things around with two arms, and spend time eating, moving things, and grumbling about it all.

I know what I am because I heard humans talking about us on the factory floor: Where we're all being sent, which toys had defects and couldn't hold air, and lots of other things. I'm not sure if every toy is like me, or if I'm different in being able to sense and think. What I do know is that we come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and that we're made by humans. I know I can hold air, because I was filled with it to test me before I was packed and shipped.

I also know I really liked it. I don't know if that's supposed to happen, but I did. And I hope it happens again.

It's happening! And this time the human is breathing air into me! I always knew this was something that could happen, but I never really imagined how it would feel! The machine at the factory was so fast, and blew so much cold air into me that I barely had a chance to enjoy it. It was just me, flat on a conveyor one second, then me getting a nozzle pushed into my valve the next second, and then *fwoosh!* and I was full.

Don't get me wrong; it felt marvelous. But it was all done so quickly, and when the worker humans satisfied themselves that I wasn't leaking air, they just as quickly vacuumed it right back out. That didn't feel too bad, thankfully, but it left me flat and a bit numb. Then I got folded and stuffed in a box. And now I'm here, with a human slowly filling me with his own air, warm and a little muggy...like being filled with a warm foggy morning sky. He's pretty good. I'm almost fully inflated and he hasn't even paused. He does seem to be struggling as I start to get tighter, but just from the exertion, not because my body is forcing any air back out that hard. He'd have to blow me up way bigger for that...bigger than the machine at the factory did. I think it's just that he's pushed so many breaths into me that he's tiring out a bit. Oh, this is so much better than I expected. I've really taken shape.

I think he's filled me up to the pressure he wants. He's gotten me nice and firm, so I'm really pretty impressed. And it feels sooooo good! I love being full of air. I think the only thing better than being full is getting filled.

So now I'm fully inflated on the floor of his room in front of this big open window. The sun feels nice and warm on my tight plastic body, and I see lots of people walking by. Smaller humans are pointing at me and smiling. They're so cute. The larger humans even seem to admire me on occasion. Maybe they're wondering who's blown me up and when they're going to play with me.

I know I'm ready to be played with. But it looks like my human--I guess he's my human, at least in a sense--is leaving without me. I think he's gone off to eat. It seems like they have to do that from time to time, and I don't smell any food in this room. I'm not sure how I can even smell things, but I do.

GIven the size of the pool outside, and all the people wandering around, I think we're in what the humans call a hotel room.

Yes, it's definitely a hotel room. A female human just knocked and called out "Housekeeping!" In a cheerful voice. She doesn't look too cheerful, though, now that she's come in.

Oooh! Now that she's straightened up the bed, she's picked me up. I like being touched. She's put me on the bed...but based on her expression, I think she was just getting me out of the way so she could get around the room and clean. Looks like she's left some supplies for the human...my human...and she's gone.

And now my human is back. He seems a bit surprised to see me on the bed, but now he's smiling. It's a nice smile, as smiles go. I think he's pleasantly curious, as if he's thinking about things he hadn't considered before. Humans seem to think a lot. Oh! I like that squeeze he's just given me. I definitely like being touched.

He's closing the curtain now. It seems really early to go to sleep. Also, I'm not sure if there's enough room on the bed for both of us. He does seem to be taking his clothes off...oh, my! He's definitely a male human, at least from what I know overhearing all the workers in my factory.

Oh, good! He's putting on a pair of swim shorts! I think we're going to the pool! Yes...oh, yes, he's picked me up and he's holding me sooooo tightly to him. Maybe he doesn't think he's holding me tightly, but it feels like a hug to me.

Wow! He's just said how he likes how nicely inflated I am! Well, thanks to you, I sure am. But I bet you could put a lot more air in me if you wanted, human...

He's somehow gotten me through the door. The sun is even warmer outside than through the window. I'm being carried in the strong arms of a human, full of his air, and sunlight warming my body. This is wonderful.

Ooh! That water is cold! It feels nice, though, and the sun is keeping me very warm from above.

And...he's just climbed up on me. This feels amazing! His weight...the pressure...Oooh! That "male" part of him seems to be pressing down on me strangely. But...I like it!

People seem to be having a great time playing in the water all around us. It's a lot like the people playing in the pictures on my box. I really hope I don't get put back in my box anytime soon. I just want to float like this forever, with my human on top of me...

Who's this? There's a female human walking up to us. She just blew some sort of noisemaker she has on a chain around her neck. She's wearing a red swimsuit with a white plus sign on it...oh, and the word "lifeguard." It's a very tight swimsuit.

Now she's talking to someone. Oh! She's talking to my human.

She seems to be saying that I'm too big for this pool. I think that's a good thing, but apparently it's against the rules.

He pleads his case, saying that people don't seem all that upset, but she says she doesn't make the rules.

Oh. They're...I think they like each other. Yep, they're definitely flirting. I remember humans flirting at the factory. It's this thing where they act cute at each other. I think it means they like each other. I enjoy listening to it. When humans are really interested in each other, their voices sound different in a way that makes me feel warm.

Her cheeks just reddened a little bit when he complimented her beauty. She tells him that she doesn't usually socialize with guests...but the way she says "usually" suggests that she's going to with him.

They make plans to meet later. They definitely like each other. She's leaning on me a little bit, and I like it a lot. And that part of him that's been pressing into me is pressing a good deal more firmly now.

But she's still telling him that he can't have me in the pool. Oh! She's just poked me with her fingernail. No exceptions, she says. At least...not for me. Another poke!

I think if my cheeks could turn red, they would. Her fingernails are sharp. Not sharp enough to hurt me...but they make me feel...what's that word?

Vulnerable.

He's agreed. He's taking me out of the pool now. He's holding me very close to him...and that male part of him seems really hard. I love how it's pressing against me. Oh, I think I get it. I think he's using my blown-up body to hide that part. I don't think it's supposed to be...well, inflated like that out here. Is it like that because of her?

We're back at our room now. It's cooler in here than outside, but my human's cheeks are bright red. Hm. He's put the chain on the door.

Ooh! He's just tossed me back on the bed. I love being played with. It feels good to be this big, but still light enough to be tossed around.

I think I may have softened a bit in the sun. At least, I hope that's all it is. I don't think I feel any leaks, and if something had punctured me...what a thought!...I'd feel it.

Mmmm. I like how he's squeezing me. And he's pulled out my valve. I hope he's not going to let my...his...air out of me.

No...he's blowing more air into me. This feels delicious! I don't know if I want him to stop. Oh, I feel nice and tight and warm again...I hope he doesn't stop. Not until I can't take any more...and...maybe not even then. I love being blown up like this.

He's taking his wet swimsuit off now. His male part is standing very firm, pointing up and out. I wonder what it's been inflated with.

Hm. He's hugging me now, his strong arms wrapped around my big head. His warmth...his heartbeat...and now he's climbing on top of me, just like in the pool. But now that we're on land...well, a bed...I can feel his weight on me so much better! And I can feel a certain pressure much more strongly...much more. And I like it.

He's talking about how sexy I am.

Is he talking about me? I know he liked that lifeguard lady a lot...and she seemed pretty nicely inflated too.

No, he's talking about how full of his breath I am. He's talking about me! And he's saying something about barely being able to stop himself from...fucking me...in front of everyone.

Fucking? Wait, I've heard of that. I think...I think that's what humans do when they like each other. After the flirting thing.

There's more. He says that the way the lifeguard poked me really turned him on.

Mmmmmm...He's...he's rubbing that part of himself against me in a way that...Oh, I want him to play with me like this all the time! He's...he's fucking me! I love this!

He's calling me his big bouncy fuck-toy.

Yes! Yes, I am! I want you to fuck me!

He's asking how I like his...his cock grinding against me. That must be that part he's been pressing against me so much. I...I love it!

I want it sooooo much...keep grinding...keep thrusting that way. Press that hard inflated cock into me...

He's telling me he's not going to hold back now...that he's going to cum all over me. I wonder what that means.

Yes...as long as you don't let the air out of me...Oh! I feel something warm and sticky on me....it's...it's coming out of his male part! I hope I haven't hurt him...

Ooh! The way he's smiling and hugging me and moaning, I guess I haven't hurt him. He says he's cumming! He did say he wanted to do that to me. And...I want him to do it to me even more.

There's a lot of it, too. I can feel it all over my back. It feels so naughty, especially when I feel his body rubbing it in...

He's catching his breath now, I think. I hope he didn't wear himself out too much, but he...*giggle* definitely seems more relaxed now. I've just been....I've just been fucked by my human. My human. And I want more. But for right now, having him lie on top of me, just enjoying his warmth, his weight, his...cum splattering my plastic skin, his air inside me....

He just kissed me! I think if I could, I would kiss him back. I almost wish I could hug him back...and other things. What if I were like that lifeguard lady?

Now he's wiping me down. He's so gentle. It feels good to be taken care of like this. I hope he needs to wipe me down often. *giggle*

It's a shame he can't fuck me in the pool the way he wants to, but I'm glad he gets to take me to bed.

He's gone to get more food now. I suppose he worked up quite an appetite! It's nice to just lie here, full of his air...

He's back now. And he's brought a friend. I can hear them talking and laughing as he unlocks the door.

Oh! It's the lifeguard. I think. She looks very different with her hair down and regular clothes on. She's wearing a very pretty blue blouse and a black skirt. It brings out her eyes nicely. Her outfit isn't quite as tight as her red swimsuit, but it fits her nicely. And he's definitely taken notice. I hope I don't have to fight her for him. Since I don't move, I think she'd probably win.

She says I look like I'm napping, and that she hopes they're not disturbing me. I think she's joking. I don't sleep. Time just sort of passes faster when I'm not thinking. I'm not sure how it all works.

She's smiling at me, and back at him, though. He's turned a bit pink now. He plays along with the joke, saying that they haven't disturbed me.

I wouldn't say I'm disturbed. Then he says that he thinks I like her. I'm not sure if he's just saying that, or if he knows. I do like her. I'm more...well, as he said earlier, "turned on." I want them both to take me for a nice long ride.

She says she likes me too. She's running her hand along my outer ring. I like her touch. Her hands aren't as large and strong as his, but she has such a light touch. She asks if he's blown me up bigger. Oh, yes, he has! My human has blown me up very well!

He's modest, though. He just says that he thought the sun softened me a bit, so he blew me up a little more.

She smiles and says that she's glad...that she would hate to think of me springing a leak.

So would I! Imagine the thought.

He says he agrees, but swallows hard, in a way that feels to me like maybe he wouldn't mind so much.

She asks an unusual question: Could I keep them both afloat in the pool?

He grins and suggests they try.

She teases him that the pool is closed, and he teases right back that a lifeguard should keep us all safe, and they laugh. I'd laugh too if I could.

We're back at the pool. The night air is still pretty warm, but not as hot as the day. He's pretty warm too. And inflated. Especially that one part of him.

She's back in her lifeguard suit...but it seems tighter somehow. I don't think she's inflatable, so she must have put on a smaller one. It rides up her thighs..and I can see her...what are those things called? Nipples. Her nipples are poking against the tight fabric. I definitely think she likes him.

I suppose I can share if she plays nice. Maybe she'll make me her fucktoy too! She doesn't seem to have the same parts as he does, but she seems like she could find a way if she wanted.

He's wearing a different swimsuit too. This one is tight and stretchy, a lot like hers, but only covering his male parts.

Barely. *giggle*

I think she likes what she sees, though, and I know he does. He's put me back in the pool. It's really nice and cool now. I like how the lights shine underwater.

Oh! He's letting her climb aboard now, holding it steady as she gets on.

She makes a joke that she needs to properly inspect me to make sure I'm safe. She's squeezing me with her hand as she says this...and letting me feel those fingernails. Tease.

He asks her if I'm seaworthy. Silly human. This is just a pool!

She says something about needing to test how I handle a full load. The way she says the word "load" makes me think she's talking about a sex thing. Are they both going to...fuck each other on me? Or maybe fuck me too?

He's climbing on behind her, happily noting how I hold them both up.

She points out that I'm very well-inflated, as is he. She's looking right at his...his cock.

He teases that she'll have to test him too. She agrees, laughing in a tone that makes me think they both mean something else. So much double meaning!

Mmmmm...he's wrapped his arms around her from behind and she's wrapped her arms around my neck. He's squeezing her the way she's squeezing me...

She says something about not wanting to be safe.

He's kissing her neck, and it's causing her to rub her bottom against both of us. He seems to like it as much as I do. I wish I could rub back. She's pressing back against both of us and I don't want her to stop ever.

She says she loves that he has good hands. I know exactly what she means. Then she tells him that he doesn't have to treat her like a balloon, that she's much sturdier...like me. She's grabbing one of his hands and putting it on one of her breasts. They really are big compared to the rest of her...and given how his cock has just twitched between us, he likes that.

He jokes that he doesn't think their swimsuits are safe.

She says they should relieve the pressure, and reaches a hand back between the two of them. Oh, my! She's just slid his suit aside, and his hard cock has just sprung out.

She's turning around a bit, laughing and saying his cock would have gone right through both their swimsuits. She's taking it in her hand, and he's giving a little gasp, and smiling.

He's running a hand up her thigh and asks if she wants to keep her suit safe.

She's backing up against him again, but bending down....she's very flexible!...and sliding the bottom of her own suit to one side. She has an opening down there...it's almost like the opposite of his cock.

I'm hardly an expert, but I think she's definitely in a mood to play. I know he is.

She says that she thinks I'm very well-balanced, but that they should test how I respond to being rocked hard. I think she wants to be rocked hard, if I understand her meaning. She has her behind in the air, pointed right at him, with her legs on each side of his.

I think my human wants to test her throughly...he's...he's guiding that cock of his inside that opening of hers, and the way she's smiling and gasping and moaning, I think that's exactly what she wanted. She's backing up hard against him again, and squeezing me tightly in the most delightful way.

She starts whispering for him to rock her hard. Yes, human, rock us both good and hard. I bet you have enough of that sticky cum for both of us.

He's making all sorts of wonderful noises, and so is she. He occasionally reaches over her to give me a squeeze. I love that he's not forgetting me while he plays with her.

She's squeezing me too, and saying all sorts of playful things to urge him on. I think this is what humans call "talking dirty," and I am here for it!

She's saying she likes how he's testing her, but she's definitely not safe. I wonder if she's enjoying this as much as I am. Even with his cock not touching me, it feels so good to have their weight pressing down on me.

He gasps and jokes that she seems to be holding up very well, and she teases that she's very wet and slippery...that he should hold on tight.

The way she's panting suggests that he's doing as she asks. Sometimes he slips out and I can smell their combined arousal. Just when I think what I'm sensing is perfect, it keeps getting better. I want them both to fuck me...

*gasp* She's pressing her nails into me...hard! Ohhhhh...I don't want this to feel this good. But I do.

She tries to sound casual with him...inside her, but there's a certain quiver in her voice as she praises my puncture resistance...and wonders if I'm puncture-proof. What a thing to ask! And yet...

He keeps thrusting. They've built up a rhythm, with her matching his every stroke. She says that I handled her fingernails beautifully, but they're not very sharp. What does she mean? I think they feel...Mmmm.

12